Update: Trumbullplex Now Closed For Shows

YOU DID IT, YOU GLORIOUS FAGGOTS
When fire safety was going strong, I had my doubts. I made a call to the fire marshall and sent my pics in. Today, I get a call that it's not doing shows because of the "Oakland Fire."

You fucking did it, Holla Forums. I know it was my call and various others because Detroit wouldn't give a shit otherwise.

MEME MAGIC SHUT DOWN THE TRUMBULLPLEX IN DETROIT

Other urls found in this thread:

callsam.com/
j-grit.com/criminals-the-purple-gang.php
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Purple_Gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Detroit_People_Mover
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

KEK BE PRAISED

I didn't hear about this stunt. What happened? What's Trumbullplex?

S H A D I L A Y
H
A
D
I
L
A
Y

Degerate punk house. Was a major safety hazard. We called and sent emails. Apparently, it was on thin ice with the city of Detroit anyway. This was the straw that broke the camel's back.

More surprised by this than anything.

I thought among the ones on the list that Trumbullplex has the worst chance of anything happening. I was wrong.
Seriously, if you don't believe in kek after He made the city of Detroit act on a fire hazard, you are a heretic.

CHECKED

I literally got hit by a stolen 80's Camaro driven by a nig at an intersection right between detroit and hamtramck and the cops did not seem to be competent at all. Waited near three hours and had to turn off the keys in the camaro myself because the throttle was stuck on full, and it was going to catch on fire.

Were you going to The Painted Lady?

Old Miami and I can't remember the place we just left but it was the most basic bitch punk club/bar

Small's?

I think the place we left had a bowling alley in it too. It was a larger bar and like I said, very basic bitch type stuff.

Old Miami wasn't necessarily punk (it had a military theme as well) but had a lot of punk and rock shows there. Pretty decent place

Doesn't ring a bell

(checked)
The only punk venue I've ever been to with a bowling alley in it was The Fireside Bowl in Chicago. I haven't been to the Old Miami in years, though. Last time I was there, I was fucking some degenerate whore outside. I've since changed, obviously.

Yeah, I can't remember the other place. It could have been 12 years ago for all I remember, getting old.

It was a funny story though, we were hit in the middle of an intersection off a feeder road. The Camaro (maybe trans-am) got smashed down in the front. Our car and the other van hit were mostly fine. Nig gets out clutching his ribs, runs off into the night. Camaro is stuck on full throttle, chunks of rubber and smoke off the back. The doors were closed, I open it, smoke pours out, turn the keys off. Proceed to wait two hours for a cop to show up and take our stories. A few cops came through before that but was wrong city or whatever (because we were right in between). End up getting let go and it's almost 2am so we turn into Hamtramck and walk into this bar called (no joke) The Eagles Nest. There is nobody in there except a table of about five Slavic or Polish men in tracksuits at the rear at a card table playing cards with a VHS of a traditional wedding playing on the TV. And one of their women at the bar. We order shots and get the fuck out (really out of place dressed as we were)

Pick two? Now what universe did I fall into?

You are currently in the Bernsteene Universe. Enjoy your stay.

OK, now for some philadelphianons to take out The Ox. fuck that place and fuck those faggots.

Hahaha… I live in the "other Polish town" in Michigan downriver. Every hole in the wall bar is exactly what you just described. Kek.

I swear, if I fucking look at that damn book and it actually says 'Bernsteene' I will lose my fucking mind.

I was actually Monroe County and even Lucas County Ohio. I know

You must be thinking of this

callsam.com/

SHADILAY

1-800-call-sam

Sam Bernstein? I think we've just uncovered something here.

Just to add, this law family is known as being from "Purple Gang" bootleggers. They are a major sponsor of the Detroit Red Wings. I love the Red Wings but have to mention.

(search bernstein)
j-grit.com/criminals-the-purple-gang.php

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Purple_Gang

They have some cursed genetics as is typical of kikes (see the video which is edited for audio but they are fucked up)

Anybody that watches Detroit Red Wings Hockey has seen the unedited version

and just to add, if it seems unfair to single out one cross-eyed kike and make him sound retarded, these are ambulance-chaser tier lawyers

They're actually not. The only good thing you can say about them is they are ambulance chasers, but they do take on serious cases as well. And the Bernsteins give a lot of shekels to the community. Other than that, they're disgusting kikes. Even the daughter.
By the way, that kike is totally blind and he runs triathlons and shit.

I will not dispute that they also take on other cases. I will not dispute that they give shekels back to the community. They DO have a background with organized crime and it kills me that they associate with my favorite professional sports team, considering that professional sports and organized crime go together so often.

I actually feel somewhat bad about giving that video rather than the original, but I could not find the original. My original intent was to show that this kike family has broken genetics like they usually do.

I'm not a fan of them and consider them shady as fuck but you have some points

Oh fuck yes they're shady. They're Jews. I wish they weren't affiliated with as much shit as they are.
If I find myself needing to file a lawsuit, I'm going with the kike in vid related.

Kek. I haven't even been in S/E MI for some years but I grew up there, I don't remember that law firm but there are so many on the talk radio and whatnot just fishing for something

He's new. Remember Bo Schimers? He lived down the street from me for a while.

proofs?

I don't remember that, but I might have missed it before I moved to another state

All aboard the disability express.

Besides a bar owner I know personally who is hosting the bands at his bar instead of the Trumbullplex, here you go.

Is that like the People Mover?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Detroit_People_Mover

What a useless piece of shit that thing is. It's cool for like a week during the auto show.

That sounds like some kind of urban legend or some shit, they really need a better name.

I thought of the monorail from the Simpsons when I heard it.

There were no niggers pissing in the corner on the Simpson's monorail.

This.

Now fix your water supply.

Nigger, that's Flint.

The problem with Flint water is that they used to get it from Detroit's water supply. Detroit rightfully finally told Flint to fuck off because they were raising our water prices. Flint tried to go back to the system they used 30 fucking years ago and wouldn't you know it? That shithole has fucked infrastructure. The problem has nothing to do with anywhere else in Michigan. It's the fault of the niggers in Flint, specifically. They didn't fix their water systems and lead got into their drinking water.

Now that is riot worthy.

Don't put homeless mohawkguys in memes with them supporting things. It's wrong and doesn't make sense. they don't need that crap either When do homeless people do things?

50 years of niggers being in important positions within your city will do that.
A few years later

It is known more regularly as the "People Mugger". Seriously..

Don't try to make sense out of Detroit. DO NOT TRY

close, but what really happened was that they fucked up the ph of the water coming out of their treatment plant, eroding the pipes and releasing lead. And once the pipes are eroded they leech lead no matter what. So they need to redo all of the fucking pipes lol. For these niggers simple civil engineering is an impossible, even mythic task. It'll probably be 50 years before they get it done, in the meantime they'll have designated shitting streets.

Not trying to say Toledo is more safe. God no.

Why so defensive?

Speaking of Flint, I know some native American kid who got kicked out of his dads house and lives in flint now. I wonder if he died yet.

I'm still fucking pissed about The Wolverine Wars.

Fair enough but it is our clay even if fedgov decided to be all "pragmatic" or whatever and let you have it.

Turned out okay because UP is about ten times cooler than Toledo Strip which is all niggers now.

And don't take this the wrong way, I grew up in Monroe County and Lucas County so I couldn't escape it too far.

He's probably not dead, unfortunately. But I bet anything he's hooked on heroin.

It's true. If I remember my Michigan history, most of the timbers from the UP rebuilt Chicago after it caught on fire. The UP is tits when you have a week off and want to see Tahquamenon Falls or the Porcupine Mountains. Good call.

Eh, he was kind of a faggot anyway. Always wanted me to play minecraft with him. Probably for the best.

That sounds like the magic stick on wooodward.

That's funny. Can't imagine a Native American building anything worthwhile.

May I have a TLDR plz?

He was obsessed with Fallout and had a number of Fallout related servers. His buildings were actually not bad, but he administered the projects like a retard which is why they never went anywhere. He even hired a guy to do logo work and it was hilarious because he was always a dick to the indian dude.

The last I heard of him his dad finally kicked him out (he used to drink and smoke weed around his dad and didn't give a fuck) and he was homeless in Flint. He sent me a video of a fight he got into where someone beat his ass and apparently he has a new computer and apt now so he probably won't die soon enough.

I hate this universe. Can we go back to the stain universe?

That would be the Mugger Mover fam.
listening to some faggot from OH tell me about Detroit

This is the -stain universe.

Trumbullplex
Look familiar?

That's it.

BURN IT DOWN

(checked)
A detroit story on Holla Forums be still my heart be still.

Nigger, we live in the best of all universes, the one where we discovered meme magic and Trump is president.

It really doesnt look nearly as bad as the other place. It is pretty open, has a garage door for people to get in/out of easily. It isnt a multi floor wooden labyrinth.

it's pretty much ready to fall in. They try to take care of it, but it really is just a den of degenerates and faggots.

Holla Forums doing good is the stain universe.

I don't you ever came from the Stein universe to begin with. You're a filthy Stain native and you'll die that way.

wew
Now there's just the rest of the city to fix.

Trump's gonna send you -steinkikes back to your shitty boring universe, and he's gonna build a dimensional wall, and he's gonna make the -stein universe pay for it.

tbh

These pampered faggots really don't understand how the actual physical world works. They have 150 years of industrial safety to learn from at their fingertips, for free. But no, it's too difficult, too square.

They could make their spaces safe relatively easily. You've got bums all around you with nothing to do. I bet all you have to do is tell them what needs to be done and in exchange for laying around at the flophouse, they'd probably get it done.
Give them a few PBRs and a some tools and I bet they could have a nice space, legitimately. But work is so oppressive and they'd rather live and party in filth than have a respectable place in the community.

If you have lead contaminated water, is it possible to boil it and evaporate it to purify it? Obviously just boiling won't do shit

Yes. Distilling removes all mineral deposits.

Its not quite the tinder box the oakland place was but any idiot can see are a fire hazard.
Fuck those pathetic liberals that whine about them being shut down.

And that's assuming these wood-filled flammable death traps don't get a fire marshal to insist on sprinklers as well.

I'd be shocked if these places had the technical ability or the funds to get their places up to code.

That's just fire safety, kek alone knows how many building code violations these places have going on.

Hire local niggers to do work for you.
Buy them professional grade tools and materials to perform the tasks with.
Expect the property to look like a Trump property in a few weeks.
WTF COULD POSSIBLY GO WRONG WITH THIS SCENARIO?

Niggers.

Time to shut down the rockery.

See