The next step for the forces of Kek?

WHAT DO WE DO NOW

We seemed to have set in course a series of events that will lead to the destruction of jew lies and propaganda. After this historic Trump win, what now? Do we unfuck colleges, banks, what now….

Other urls found in this thread:

thingiverse.com/thing:1929854
pastebin.com/MSvkCCRy
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

apparently, autistically whine about those fags over at TRS

We defeat the Lurianic Kaballists!

Just enjoy the ride.
Strap in, faggot

The first real obstacle will be the media. I can see Trump taking serious steps to curb their power here. Once they're out of the way, the rest of MAGA will be much smoother.

It's common after a victory for allies to turn inwards and settle grievances between each other. I just hope anons can keep their eyes on the ball when the Happenings start up again.

We need to build physical idols to Kek.

I have a resin cast Kek and am carving another out of basswood.

We burn the reality of the situation into normies eyes.

This. We keep on keeping on. Spread our worldview to more and more people. Fire up the /bmw/ and push our memetic warfare forward.

Trump was just a sideshow. Our main mission has yet to be complete.

Anyone's got blueprints for printing those in 3D printer?

Praise kek

Take over the Americas for lebensraum. Let the Rambo saga begin.

FINAL TACO SOLUTION

Not the same thing, but I found this: thingiverse.com/thing:1929854

Post pics when done, even when randomly shitposting. Crosstagging the physical and the internet, potentiates memetic energies.

Now we go ahead with
OPERATION REDSHIFT
And migrate to Minnesota to have 4 kids each and turn it red permanently. The margin of votes in 2016 was the closest it has been for decades. Can you imagine the demoralizing effect this will have on the left?

Check my dubs

redpill trump on the jews

Crusade.

PLEADE 4 PUTN FOR WEPONZ DROP[S

Try to stay under the radar as much as we can, and blame the "alt-right" for every "bad" stuff we'll do.

I got a frog with a crown recently.

WHAT DO WE DO NOW
GAS THE KIKES

I shouldn't have to tell you why you're going to Hell for that.

That dumb whore gets me mad on several different levels

How about we work on fracturing the Globalist neo-cons off the republican party?

I don't know. What do we do, comrade?

No, we should raid their forums non-stop until the 20th of Jan.

We need a Holla Forumsony. More than ever.
With traditionalist values and good, sturdy craftsmanship in everything that gets built and done.

This. Only washer women are allowed on crusade.

We need to start working with the other in the Ogdoad. Nun is the next logical progression.

Spend all day shit posting or infighting, because doing anything that would have real impact requires going outside.

Care to explain more?

The same thing we always do user.
TRY TO TAKE OVER THE WORLD

The Ogdoad represents the four elemental forces of creation. From the sparse mythology available, Kek was the chaos and darkness before creation. Nun was the chaos and the primordial waters from which the world rose. There is a lot of overlap between the two and I believe they represent a progression. Next would be Amun, the boundary between the earth and sky symbolizing quiet and repose, and finally Heh representing infinity and possibly ascension.

Amun spurred Nun into action so it's possible Amun would be the next member of the Ogdoad to focus on if Nun isn't making an appearance.

with israel oy veying big time in the news right now
it probably would not have been so loud without trump's tweets lighting the menorah to start the fire
this has created an enormous redpilling opportunity
just bust out the old redpills of zion 2014 and start feeding it to the anti trump normies and watch the redpills trend

Order dragon dildos for the gays at TRS?

pastebin.com/MSvkCCRy

This could be good. There were some lefties automatically criticizing trump about israel his twitter posts Example pic related

Nice try shill, but no. Building idols leads to entrapping the thing being idolized within the idol. This is why Yahweh banned idols - he didn't want to be doomed to eternity in some piece of scrap metal, yet thanks to Christianity that happened. Kek arose not because you prayed really hard, not because you suffered, but because the arabs went around destroying all the ancient idols and when he was released enough to gain power again you were receptive and in turn Kek favored you. Don't betray him by making idols of him, make idols of your enemies.

all in four years? I better get a job

Writing magazines and short tracks would be far more productive than worshipping a random anime frog.

Memeing Trump to be anti-Israel, he may save America from the brown hordes but if America remains Israel's bestest goy that sends whites to die for their territorial grabs we're still in a shit spot.

On the side do what we always do, reach out to normie sites and redpill as much as we can.

XD so ironic!

No we meme Israel getting nuked and world Jewry going into slavery.

You might find this interesting, user. Note, Tikkun is a term from lurianic kaballah, podesta is a lurianic type (subscribe to tikkun.org) and Tikkun Olan is a SJW catchphrase.

Are you fucking retarded?

Do it, faggot. We have a surprising amount of Holla Forumsacks up here already, if we can drive the Somali niggers out and burn down the U we have a real shot of taking back the state.

reported

Actually you're wrong, YHWH did not ban idols of himself. You know the Kaaba? The cubes Rabbis wear on their heads? Even the Cross is an unfurled cube (Pic related), because the black cube of Yaldabaoth is how he usurped his enemy Gods as the "One God". But just because the Jewish demon used his idol to imprison other Gods (Like Saturn and Minerva for instance) doesn't mean a God's idols disempower them. What these shrines, statues and holy places do for a God is help manifest their power; A frog statue will invoke Kek into the real world, but a black cube binding it will weaken the manifestation until it's null. The proper course of action then, is not to eschew idols, because that translates to a lack of realization, but rather strive to understand their proper construction as well as the context and purpose of their assembly.

Go back to redpilling and crushing our opposition at every opportunity. Anons should also work on self improvement, gaining a position of power, and have followers outside of Holla Forums. There is no benefit in leading eachother.

Rest, recuperate, enjoy your holiday and bask in the afterglow of our election shitpost tsunami.

And pepper your angus for 2017.

You can all start sucking some Jew dicks. Oh wait, you are already doing that. Keep up the good work, goym!

There's always one.