California legalizes child prostitution

California legalizes child prostitution

redstate.com/sweetie15/2016/12/29/ca-democrats-usher-2017-making-child-prostitution-legal/

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/G1Lir
leginfo.legislature.ca.gov/faces/billNavClient.xhtml?bill_id=201520160SB1322
archive.is/EaJRC
archive.is/bimxN
sacbee(DOT)com/news/politics-government/capitol-alert/article121358433.html
archive.is/7M0Qy
archive.is/qCasq
extranewsfeed.com/coming-out-of-the-temporal-closet-df33cfab136f#.owkihqwe2
archive.is/goHXj
archive.is/WUkcp
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

3d pig disgusting

first post best post

Archive link because OP is a faggot
archive.is/G1Lir

Weimar Republic is coming. It will only get worse

FIRST POST BEST POST
NO EXCEPTIONS

Pity that she's a massive dyke IRL.
Prime Jodie was a legit 10/10 aryan qt.

California is desperate for tax money. 99/100 will be nasty 8 year old mexican girls.

leginfo.legislature.ca.gov/faces/billNavClient.xhtml?bill_id=201520160SB1322
archive.is/EaJRC

Decent sugartits.

Should the left ever be removed from positions of influence they must never be allowed to take it again. How can policy like this be passed? How can adults in positions of responsibility and power commit acts like this?

Commiefornia really is a hell hole.

wait… but so its still illegal for the "john" but they're just not going to charge the little hooker, but instead put her in a foster home?

did I tl'dr that correctly?

What the actual fuck. Do californians even know of this?

no, they don't. I recall hearing about this bill a couple months ago, but haven't heard anything about it since.

It must be the day by now.

They'll justify it when they do. To liberals, anything that violates what they consider to be "conventional wisdom" is good. Anything the terrible "oppressors" hate is moral, and vice versa.

Well crazy stalkers can do that to qt 3.14s

How the fuck does that even make sense? Did Satan himself write those laws?

How long before churches endorse this shit?

Speaking of which, we need to fix christianity.

The church isn't gonna go jack shit but moan about how decadent and degenerate our society has become. They don't actually care about any of it. They just want to be "right."

Repeat after me: The Slippery Slope is just a logical fallacy.

Chekd

wouldn't the age of consent law still be relevant?

as in if a 40 year old man had a 12 year old prostitute the prostitution itself wouldn't be illegal but it'd still violate the age of consent right?

Yeah. So now the pimp tells/threatens his underage hooker to tell the cops that she was pimping herself and nothing happens.

I was in LA a year ago. I walked past a hippie gypsy camp orgy on Venice Beach.

Oh yes… I forgot about that guy.

dubs of nihilism

I don't get it. Why is loli wetting herself while floating on air?

You have to get caught first. Making it legal for people to have a business makes it much easier to do business in the first place. Hope I am making sense here.

Looks like its time to change the state flag

Love the internet.

I'm arguing with a liberal right now and nothing I say seems to get through to them. They're trying to debate as if they were in a court of law. Anyone with more knowledge of laws
than 11th grade criminology class want to give me a brief explanation on how this bill actually makes it legal to hire a child prostitute. Because from what I can see, it just makes it so that the actual CHILDREN can't be prosecuted. How does it protect the one who hires the child?

Fucking whores, even if they're kids, is still illegal, for now. The problem is it makes easy for pimps to get away:

this has to become reality

it also makes it difficult for the police to prevent minors from /soliciting/ sex.

archive.is/bimxN
Don't be intolerant goy! Be more accepting of (((alternative lifestyles)))

Prostitution decriminalization

Sex workers under the age of 18 are victims, not criminals – that mantra guided several criminal justice bills this year. Among those signed into law was Senate Bill 1322, which bars law enforcement from arresting minors for prostitution or loitering with intent.

sacbee(DOT)com/news/politics-government/capitol-alert/article121358433.html

Seeing those pictures with her loli and finding out she's a dyke.. hmm. It's like she can't fuck men for some reason anymore…

MEME IT

But they didn't make it legal, they made it so minors involving themselves in prostitution wouldn't be punished. The adult doing the raping and any pimps involved will still be prosecuted.
Do you honestly think they just made the prostitution of children legal?

And just like that, California is one step closer to legalizing pedophilia

mmm… we got us some child hookers over here yes we do… mmmhhhmmm i can smell the shiny clothes and soft walls from here. the cake needs to stay on the floor or else it gets all over me.

It's been time since Mccaulay Culkin, sadly

Checking that lord kek enjoyed this meme and wills it so

the whole thing about logical fallacies is they aren't deductive reasoning. The way people treat fallacies as "rules for debate" or whatever is a bit retarded.
The slippery slope IS a fallacy in the sense that you're using inductive, rather than deductive, reasoning. Thing A happening doesn't necessarily cause thing Z. It COULD very well be that A happens and then no further for the future of man's existence. That doesn't usually happen though, hence why the slippery slope became a thing.

Think about the appeal to authority, for example. Someone who spent his entire life researching a field likely knows a lot more about the subject than you, so calling on expert testimony isn't inherently a bad argument. However, expertise doesn't NECESSARILY mean he's right about a particular claim.

This is way the fallacy fallacy is a fallacy. Just because something is a fallacy does not mean its false.

Even if it's not outright legalization of child prostitution, it's still technically decriminalizing bits of it.

Jews and demons are one and the same.

The bits that give victimized minors criminal records, yes.

That just means that the minor can willingly sell themselves for sex.

crimes committed by minors are sealed after they become an adult.

I was thinking of evoking that, but what i wanted to emphasize was not that "logical fallacies aren't always wrong," but that logical fallacies are often right. Some fallacies (like the strawman, for example) truly are just arguments from ignorance and should be treated as such, but others (like the slippery slope) can actually make fairly compelling arguments despite the inductive reasoning involved.

I had a critical thinking teacher who described inductive reasoning this way:
"A chicken wakes up every morning and gets fed by the farmer. He was fed yesterday, the day before, and the day before that. Why would he even question whether he's being fed today?
Well today, he's getting his head chopped off."

But the thing is, for the entirety of that chicken's life up until that point, his logic holds true. Inductive reasoning is often very good reasoning. The only thing wrong with it is any conclusion you come to isn't 100% certainty.

Absolutely, also I am going to steal your chicken example.

This was in Brazil btw ladies and gentlemen, if you need a strong argument about the consequences of race mixing just look at us.

This has got to be fake news right?

That would imply that minors could willingly consent to sex.

minors can willingly sign a contract, but they can not willingly consent to a contract. because their to young to understand the contract. the same thing applies to sex.

WORDS CANNOT DESCRIBE MY RAGE

Consider the following:

Now pimps can blackmail their underage hoes to sell themselves for sex "willingly". Before, the cop could take her off the street immediately and hopefully get her to talk about the pimp. Now, unless they catch her in the act, they have to leave her alone.

All this is going to do is make the law grayer, and more easily exploited and manipulated. I may be inciting a slipper slope, there may be good intentions here, but you'd be foolish to think that those intentions aren't going to be heavily broken by this.

Am I real? Is this a hologram?

Welcome to 1 Finity Drive, Destination: Hell.

Didn't we have a similar thread months ago? Or is actually official now? How much longer before pedophilia is taken off the DSM?

They self identify as mature people you shitlord.

What if the prostitute and the john are both minors?

What am I looking at here and why is it relevant?

Then they're both fine I guess

Recreational marijuana passed in November.

a 12 year old refugee, perhaps?

Your argument is sensible, but look at another portion of the bill

It's paltry but there's a chance for the police to take the child into custody. Regardless, this is fucking awful policy.

They're already calling it intergenerational sex and renaming pedophiles as "Minor-Attracted Persons", though.

Say I'm a good Cop that works in Vice. (Vice usually corrupt in some big cities, but let's ignore reality for a second and pretend Vice is mostly good like on a Cop show.)

I want to take down a pedophile/hebephile/ephebophile pimp. I know he's a pedophile pimp. But he spends most of his time playing video games while his girls are working. I really need evidence that would get me a court order or warrant that would let me go in his house to arrest him.

The best way to arrest a pimp is to catch one of his hookers/child sex slaves in the act of prostitution. But I can't arrest these boys and girls that are walking the street broad day light. And I probably can't detain them for any long time, because they are kids, because it would be considered police harassment of children if it's not illegal for kids to prostitute themselves, and that wouldn't look good.

So basically, a child can walk up and down the street, or be delivered to someone's house directly, and I can't fucking stop the act, because civil libertarians will sue me or get me fired, because the "you don't know what's going in that house argument."

While in the past, if I saw someone I expected was a child prostitute, I would be able to stop them, detain them, and arrest them (if I found evidence or caught them in broad day light soliciting.)

So in the end, you can't even get to freaking court where your Suburban liberals like to pretend they are Lawyers arguing this.

Define "they". Until they teach that shit in schools and whatnot (fat chance) I rather not panic just yet.

What was Jodie like before the crazy stalker incident? How big was the incident at the time? I never really understood how a crazy stalker could make a woman go homo. Why would she blame herself for another man's mental illness?

is commiefornia now officially worse than swedenistan?

So here's their excuse:

There was that Australian guy and his asian boyfriend who raped the australians guys son and pimped him out. Race mixing is bad cause of culture and genetic problems not because it causes more degeneracy or something. Shit look at the Wiemar Republic.

Are you implying that it's possible for a person to sign a contract without consenting to the contract? How does that even make sense?

If a person can sign without consent, wouldn't that merely void the contract? I remember reading somewhere that a man and a woman made a contract with each other, that he would impregnate her and never be held financially responsible for the child. He impregnated her and later, she took him to court for child support. The contract they made with each other was void because prostitution is illegal. I thought that's how these things work.

Maybe we can kick them out.. let isis take over… then bomb them to death.

So if I read this right, without the hype and insta shocked degeneracy autists, this basically does not legalize child prostitution in any way whatsoever but just makes it so that child prostitutes who snitch on their pedo clients won't have the threat of punishment hanging over them for doing so?

Can't say I see directly how it helps the pimps very much, that seems pretty tenuous. I don't buy that line from the guy pretending to be a cop further up in the thread, that he sees child prostitutes milling about all day long. I'd assume it happens in secret pretty much.

But I might be wrong, I'm no burger and don't into your shit. Still, can't say I see how this is a bad thing.

thx

Is that what you really want our armor to look like? Well drawn but where is the flash? Fash needs flash!

What a hackjob article. First, not everyone below 18 are "children". Second, unfortunatly it only decriminalise providing sexual services.

hello i am 12 and what is this

lel

Nah, it's a nightmare, a slow moving one that isn't over for a long time

God fucking damnit I hate this state. I hate living here. I vote against degeneracy but the fucking cities go full pozfest. Going and killing some of the scum would land me in prison to get ass-raped. Trying to find a decent paying job outside this shithole.
I really want Trump to bring the hammer down on commiefornia and whip the commies out.

You're looking at Mr. Bones wild ride.

Thx m80s

Tfw she dresses more modestly than 50% of the female population 99% on Friday night

Women's logic.

You're making it sound like you can go get a child prostitute without punishment.

This is fucking retarded – obviously that's still illegal. This is to make sure those forced into prostitution under age are allowed to have a life if they can fix themselves before they're an adult.

Have a debate about the real issue you dumb fuck.

no you are both incorrect. Slippery slope is a informal fallacy, meaning its is not always fallacious. A slippery slope argument can be valid if causal relationships can be demonstrated. For example, if I push this a bolder down that hill, it will collide with that wall and may damage it. It is only a fallacy when the link between event A cannot be properly linked to event C because of event B. A real life rube goldberg machine could be in a sense considered an proper, non-fallacious, physical form of the slippery slope argument illustrated in action.

you guys are retards we've had this thread before hit the nail on the head

She's getting held up by a water ghost

I might be reading too much into this and I don't know how things work in whatever shithole you're from, but your (1) and subtle insinuations in favor of this law make me think you're a kike or some other sort of pedo.

What I'd like to know is what horrible punishments child prostitutes have been receiving before this law was past. If nothing at all, or some sort of sentence designed to try and help them turn their lives around, then this law is meant as unnecessary expansion of government at best and a backdoor to help slowly usher in pedoholia and normalize/legalize child sex trafficking at worst.

Now if a lot of child prostitutes have had their already shitty loves ruined further by a legal system gone mad, I'd love to see the evidence. But I would look suspiciously on any incidents if there were only a few examples, and would assume they were likely deliberately harsh sentences used as a pretense to push this nonsense forward.

The government really seems to not give a fuck in regards to underage paying for their crimes

Remember that 15yo girl who was FILMED and had sex with 20+ boys in the bathroom? Turns out she was a prostitute. What happened? Nothing

Remember J. Slaughter? She went YEARS actively and quite openly selling her cam services and nudes. What happened to her, legally? NOTHING

Same with this shit. Underage keep doing illegal things and the government just doesn't want to deal with it so makes everything underage become illegal

It is seriously pissing me off

Who gets in trouble? ONLY the guys 18+ who saw/saved them. No discipline at all and what does that say to the kids? Oh…… just keep doing what you are doing and you won't get in trouble. You are a "child" still and too young to know what you are doing

Fucking shit

Hearty keks and checks be upon you.

get out now by any means. I have a friend in another state who is going to let me crash until I can find a job and save up some cash. Get out now man california is going to be a 3rd world state within a decade. Plus the drought and a massive quake are due soon.

Both you and that post a retarded beyond belief. What kind of tralala land do you live in you morons?

Do you think this won't get exploited? A pimp threatening kids to murder them / their families / friends unless they say that they're doing it of their oen free will?

Because child traffickers are such nice people, right?

this user is right just look at how niggers and wetbacks use there own kids to traffic drugs because it wont be on their permanent record. In fact when they started forgiving underage drug trafficking offences the number of children involved in gangs skyrocketed. Prohibitions work you dumb lolberg.

We had a thread about this 3 months ago.

archive.is/7M0Qy

Homosexual teacher and his "husband" molests children for years. Authorities find out and they kill themselves rather than face the consequences:

archive.is/qCasq

this shit was already discussed months ago when it was announced. It's now much harder to convict a pimp peddling underage prostitutes. Wanna know how I know you're the one with three fingers pointing back at you, dumbfuck?

yes, that is the case.
A contract signed by someone unable to give consent is void. likewise an agreement to have sex is void if the person is unable to consent. Thus having sex with that person is rape, just as taking money from someone based on a void contract is fraud/theft.

oh god this is terrible and shocking

of course it's still illegal for adult men to solicit sex from minors, just as it should be, but I'm sure those sick perverts will find some way around that

can you think of what some of those ways might be? like list some examples of ways that a man might contact an underage prostitute without getting caught, so we can plan ways to stop that from happening

I wonder how much these degenerate monsters have to pay for sex with a young teen prostitute, would it be affordable to have two or three in the same session, I hope not because that would be awful

And this is why the slippery slope fallacy remains a fallacy when Holla Forums uses it, just because homosexual marriage is allowed, does not guarantee pedophilia will later be allowed, there is no causal relationship at all.

Did you expect something different after PizzaGate?

In fairness I'd say the excuse is to stop the children from being arrested and making the pimp/johns 100% at fault

What's the logic behind this? I read the bill text and it simply states they're making legal for minors what's illegal for adults. Why?

WHY?

Well, here in the white world we arrest pedos not their victims.

I have no idea how you primitive burger mongrels punish victims of pedos. Perhaps they haven't been receiving any punishment to speak of, but it would still be something their pimps would be able to threaten with to keep their girls in line.

No one wants to go to juvenile prison systems. They are shitholes where people are abused and trained in crime, while retarded overpaid commie social workers bumble around making everything worse for everyone.

Yeah, just because I won't jump on your retarded christcuck degeneracy train and accept you framing something that has nothing to do with legalizing child prostitution in a deceitful manner I must be a pedo. Kys please.

Yeah, you sure might. But this is what happens again and again. These sorts of news are used as bait for retards and evangelicals again and again and again. Then you all sperg out and scream about how child prostitution is now legal, before the ones you tell spends 1 minute researching and sees how you're just lying.

I joined a technician training scheme run by a massive multinational at age 16, along with a couple of hundred of my peers.
Already at 16 we were go Ben access to deadly machinery, oil and gas equipment, high voltage gear and high pressure pneumatics and hydraulics - after suitable education and instruction of course.
Not a man between us would have claimed "b…but I am only 16/17 I am a chiiiiillllddd" nor did our adult instructors consider us to be.
But that was in the 90s. Millennials hide behind "I…I am just a chiiiiiild " when they need an excuse for reckless, irresponsible behavior or ignorance.
To;Dr 16 is adult and has been for thousands of years, the cultural marxist politics of the last 20 years last 20 years doesn't change that but if you are really 16, 17 or 18 and still consider yourself a child, then stop involving yourself in the adult world, go and play with your dolls.

It wasn't the stalker you idiots it was all the nasty (((Hollywood))) people touching her and exploiting her as a child. She got raped or sexualized in every role before 20 by creepy directors. Unfortunately she had all sons who are massively scrwed up from the way she raised them. Also you know tabloid shit is fake because tabloids never bother her despite her fame.

An American Rotherham… Jesus Christ, take me now..

The one thing I've learned is to never trust anything that comes out of a libcuck's mouth or anyone else that defends CA's bullshit.

Go fuck yourself, pedo

comeon, dont you wanna make it sport?

You are indistinguishable from a libcuck. You think the ends justifies the means and lying is a good idea. If someone doesn't buy your lies, just call them rayciss or pedo or whatever in word your semite cultists spout and hope they'll shut up. You christcucks and marxists deserve each other. Brothers in semitism.

Every rational reader here will see I have not spoken for pedos in any way. The only thing I'm saying is that your article is a lie and when you lie people stop listening to you.

(checked)
Living in a Scandinavian country I would not be surprised if this happens to us in a few years if things don't turn. They would hide it behind the good intentions of "not criminalizing a child" and "xer would feel worse if there was a punishment" and such.
Kill me now.

I think in simple terms it's so that kids don't become criminals for something that they were likely forced to do by someone else.

I would hope though that this doesn't mean under aged prostitutes are free to carry on. They really should be brought in and protected from what ever situation led them to prostitution.

It's not like they put them in the same prison as "normal" criminals right?
Just keep it criminal but adjust the aftermath depending on the kids age. A 15 year old obviously can (and should) handle more guilt then a 8 years old.

I didn't see it last time, good thing it's here again

About time too. Jewlywood was about to get busted.

Die pedo. I hope it is slow.

If you can`t arrest children in the act, your culture promotes pedophilia and you are pimp who blackmailed that kid into silence…
California is for you apparently. Slippery slope or not.

How much you wanna bet those disgusting mexican ugly ass beaners are the ones who pushed for this?

Beaners love fucking kids, hell their kids love fucking too.

Except we kept pointing out how degenerate sexualities follow suit with each other and it's currently unfolding before your eyes.

Except for the part where you say this law is a good thing because it stops something that doesn't happen from happening, and are using Jewish pilpul tactics to try and rationalize this pro-pedophile bullshit as somehow a positive thing.
Eat shit and die, kike.

The law already works like that. Child prostitutes are unable to consent to the act and punishment never did fall on them. They weren't sent to juvie, they were rehabilitated and given state protection.
This law is trying to stop something that didn't happen from happening, while opening up the doors for a future judge to set precedent that child prostitution is acceptable.

California delenda est.

if a 12 year old makes a video of a 14 yr old boy and a 9 yr old girl having sex is it pizza?

What do you expect churches to do?
They don't have an army.
What are you doing? Why don't you take a gun and start something?

so this law doesnt exempt pedophiles, it just protects pimps if the kid says they wanted the D?

hinkley did nothing wrong

IIRC the example you are referring to was a lesbian couple who wanted a kid but couldn't afford in vitro. They asked craigslist for spunk. The guy got a lawyer and wrote up an agreement that he would take no responsibility for a child if the woman got turkey-bastered to pregnancy with his love glue.

She knocked herself up with his goo. She and her lady lover split and she applied for welfare. State then sued the guy for child support because in that state, legal precedent says that unless there's a medical record of in vitro, state assumes he porked her irresponsibly and he is responsible for child support. He had all the records but state ignored them.

The lesson here is never help dykes with anything.

Hmm, does this mean it's now legal for kids under 18 to solicit sex from other kids under 18?

California is fucking insane.

He should be the texture of pepperoni pizza

Why is everyone in the world so fucking retarded? Everywhere I go it's retards screaming from the rooftops that it's legal to fuck kids in public or some bullshit.

This change in the law is to explicitly remove the possibility of child prostitutes (ie sex slaves) from being prosecuted. When that possibility is gone, they are more likely to come forward and seek help.

It is still illegal to pimp out children, it is still illegal to pay for sex with children, and it is still illegal to have sex with children.

What has happened to our ability to think? Where has it gone? Why have we turned into a bunch of inconsolable hysterical women?

Looks like they are trying to get themselves prepped for pedowood/pizzagate blowout.

Here is the archive since all the old-faggots have been permab& and all we have left are filthy redditors who don't archive:
archive.is/G1Lir

Cops already offer to let the kids go if they tell on their pimp. Kid (hopefully) learns a lesson, pimp goes to jail, cops can do their job. With this law the cops can't stop the kids from soliciting sex. And, worse, they can't bring the kids in. You think they will tell on their pimp on the street? She'd get a few new holes.

Can't you just see?
It's a law so that youth can start being entrepeneur.
Every kids wants to be pimp but they couldn't be it, now any kids can start their own prostitution ring!

How enlightened and progressive it is!

lol, the state thinks for us. What are you, some kind of thinkist? That's a reportin'.

That is a threat. These kids don't need cops threatening them. They need a place where they can go and be safe from shitskin rapists.

Hollywood threw her into child pornographer and she was a fuck toy until she was in her late 20s.

No stalker is going to fuck you up that hard.

These aren't some innocent girls, they're addicts who fear their pimps (and rightfully so). Without a threat they won't give any info that can be used to nail the guy. Like all liberal ideas, being soft sounds nice on paper but it makes horrible policy.

Pretty much this, most "slippery slope"-like arguments on Holla Forums are bi-product of the redpill. Its normal to create/see casual relationships of the happenings, there is a knowledge about the steps and outcomes. Most shit happening, like OP's example was expected to follow suit after fag marriage, since most of Holla Forums hold a knowledge about the steps needed to reach the (((End Goal))).
This can create confusion and look like a fallacy, when the target group or person doenst carry the knowledge/redpill.
tl;dr: it isnt mere correlation, there is a known process instead of (((pure coincidence))) or (((just a casualisation))), but some Holla Forums users might jump the gun. Tends to be a issue, when dealing with above average IQ bluepills or zogbots.

Why do threads like this always have degenerate images attached? When reporting something like this, you're not supposed to be pushing for it.

Fucking jews.

>>>/oven/

Kill yourself.

I'm pretty sure the underaged boys that look at them would get in trouble too.

Why is the part in Japanese so horribly mistranslated from the original below?

Old news. I posted this thread when it was fresh, but I'll join in your rage anyways.

Sometimes people need reminders user. Just like the anti-faggotry threads.

So, California is turning into hell now. All you need now is a giant seismic tremor and an earthquake to complete the picture for that doomed place.
When are you going to finally rip and tear that state apart?

I'm feeling this exact same feel right now

Fucking checked.

it's times like these were I wish we were wrong.
Holla Forums is always right though.

MAKE SURE

great Holla Forums, now child marriage is forbidden and prostitution and early degeneracy is allowed.

fucking great, you all failed. early wife will follow her instincts to marry a older men [which is the trend anyway] but they will be thrown into the cock carousel.

maybe if you "antipedos" stopped pretending you are prowhite and moved to the left, together with snopes and shit, MAYBE the left would have half the infighting we heave, every thread someone mentions a man marrying a woman who hasn't been through college.

extranewsfeed.com/coming-out-of-the-temporal-closet-df33cfab136f#.owkihqwe2

archive.is/goHXj
archive.is/WUkcp

They're evil indeed.

I did fucked up on the grammar, but my point stands.

If I were pessimistic I would say this bill exists solely so that the rich and powerful can sexually abuse children, but I'm an optimist, so I'm going to just come out and say that the evil being committed here is an evil of ignorance. It stems from the instinct to protect women and children from the consequences of their actions, the misguided belief that the underaged and literally everyone with a vagina have no ability to act on their own will and should therefore never be punished for any behavior. It assumes that everyone under 18 selling their body is doing so because "le scary misogynist man" is forcing them to do so at gunpoint, and that they are solely victims. Now of course, they usually are victims, they're children after all, but denying police the ability to detain and arrest them limits the police's ability to question them if they don't want to be questioned and thus limits their ability to find the people trafficking them.

It sounds heartless, threatening a child with being locked up, but if that threat gets them to turn in their trafficker it was a good thing, both for them and for society. It sounds cruel, but it is necessary for justice to be done. This idea that we can achieve justice through touchy-feely cotton candy methods is feminized garbage philosophy arising from a feminized garbage state.

It's been practically legal in the UK for decades now

WHY IN THE FUCK IS THIS EVEN HAPPENING

Not an argument

tfw you live in cathocuck state and can legaly pay for fucking 15 year old whore, when "free" burger can be locked for blowjob or having porn.

for (((elites))) and mudslimes

I can contend with evil done in the name of evil, but lord protect me from well meaning fools