Netherlands: Children at school forced to pray to Allah

This footage shows Dutch primary school pupils of the Vinkenbuurt school praying to Allah in the Ghulzar-e-Madina mosque in Zwolle, the capital of the province of Overijssel, in the east-central area of the Netherlands. Imam Mawlana Tahier Wagid Hosain Noorani gave a tour of his mosque and taught almost exclusively native and blonde Dutch children how to get on their knees for an Islamic prayer.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/jArvb
archive.is/Li5VV
archive.is/adU8I
archive.fo/mYm65
archive.fo/we91M
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

That way of praying… Subconscious offering of one's asshole to allah? the ultimate act of submission?

That triggers me so bad.
If they had any balls, the parents would occupy the school and gun down any whoever okayed this/any browns in the vicinity. Odds are, they won't even trade blow over it.

Remember that if it were the reverse, they would no doubt jail the teacher who tried to teach browns about Christianity.

Wait didnt the UK (or was it sweden pull the same shit?

they're probably doing this to the likely reality that western europe will be majority muslim in a few decades? The kids might as well get used to it.

Bowing towards Mecca is symbolic for bowing down to Arab supremacy. Just think about it: supposedly the Qur'an can't be translated and it should be read in Arab + bow down towards Arabia + originally a religion forced on people by their invaders = arab supremacy religion. It's time that people start seeing this religion for what it really is. It still is a religion of invaders which pretends that arabs are superior.

Yeah i member a story like this a couple of weeks ago.

leftists are so fucking thick that they fail to grasp the basics tbh

i don't even watched that shit, my blood is boiling already. wtf my swampgerman brothers, do you really have to go full kanker?! who is responsible for this?

and i thought my country is totally fubar.

t. german

btw: sorry for the bicycles. we'll get you some new ones after we removed the kebab together. deal?

Earth won't be safe until all arabs are exterminated like the vermin they are.

throw in a couple of statues of the holocycle and we have a deal. We can put them where the camps were in The Netherlands, since those will be gone after we're done with the cleansing

Yeah. I'm confused when I saw the boys and girls praying side by side. It looked more like teachers and their students trying out some aboriginal koala dance for fun instead of seriously converting. While I was infuriated at first, this is actually funny.

Was Germany.
archive.is/jArvb
archive.is/Li5VV

Although I too remember that shit like that was happening in the UK.
Just can't find anything about it anymore.

That sounds awfully familiar, Semites not even once

Found it, but there was also a differnt story either in Sweden too or UK

30 meters tall and golden! so no one will forget the one and only warcrime caused by germans.

but did you really had to hide the kikes from us? we had special funny camps just for them.

How many times is this same thread going to be recycled?

KANKER

german perfection. even in sheer cuckery we want to be the best.

Cry more moishe!

Until you leave, Achmed.

make them dead tbh

There was actually an incident where a female teacher used the geography trip to visit a mosque.
One parent was triggered by this and didn't allow her kid to take part.
She was fined for this.

Absolutely perverse. This is spiritual cuckoldry.

A THOUSAND TONGUES ARE NOT SUFFICIENT TO EXPRESS THE PURE RAGE SEETHING AND FERMENTING IN MY BODY NOW

This shit is just plain retarded since if they also told the kids to say the arab prayer, they're considered muslims and consequently apostles if they break the rules of islam.

As the teachers also probably didnt include all those retarded rules in this lesson, AND the mosque most likely has their names, all those kids are probably liable to be fucking killed outright for something they dont even think is wrong.

Apostates. Presentation is important, don't act like a fool.

Eh, how about fuck you Littleton Green? A parent can keep their kid out of school any day, for any reason. Also, you can file your "Racial Discrimination" note under "made up shit that doesn't exist".

ffs, what a fucking joke.

Nordics proving their genetic inferiority toward other Europeans yet again with their lust for self-destruction for the sake of eternal empathy and the like. Sub-humans…

It happened though.

archive.is/adU8I

So when are they going to have the Muslim immigrant students tour historic Dutch churches, and teach them how to pray to Jesus Christ in the pews?

Nordics and Anglos have been cucked since they converted (or were forced to by crusades) to Christianity. Play Crusader Kings 2. We have been in the bad timeline for ages now.

Are you retarded?

remember when lefties threw a huge fit at Jesus camp for having cult levels of insanity?
funny how they're not doing it now since moslems are forcing their cult to children.

This was probably part of a religion education thing. I bet they visited a synagogue and a church the same day.

Fun fact, the revese happened and they threw a stink, of course.

Doesn't make it any better. Its all multicultural shit. Religious education used to be about deepening your knowledge and faith, now its all about learning of other cultures and religions. I wonder (((why)))?

6 million bicycles, never forget

I'm disgusted by my own country. So glad I live in a small shitty town.

That's not an excuse. It should be the other way around if anything else. Sandniggers praying in a church or whatever. Fuck you.

Islam is a cancer, do not blame christianity, blame arabic stupidity for not realising that they are following a bad end - ever nation that preaches islam is now having stability issues because of jihad. Jihad will destroy islam, because it simply seeks war with no casus belli. That destroys trust, which destroys societies.

That is why arabs lived in shit, and are now returning to live in more shit.

Turning away from it will only make it worse. If only there was a decent party to vote for that will turn this shit around.inb4 PVV, Geertje is controlled opposition you retard

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I wouldn't call it that bad if they went to a mudslime nest and just observed, then went to all the other religions as well. Learning and knowing is good.

But making them do it themselves. They fucked up.

Yeah I sure wanna live in between all those liberal fucks, cucks and women willing getting boned by Jamal and Ackmed.
Cities are shit.

Never said he wasnt't mongoloid.

Not to forget the degenerate youth using drugs and drinking until they pass out.
I used to live in Eindhoven and some other cities, never again.

Christianity introduced the family unit and propelled us into an age of domination, you LARPagan cancer.

LARPing = LIVING

You are the cancer.

Lol whut?
Are you christcucks really retarded enough to think that families with a mother, a father and kids didn't exist before Christianity?

Actually Rome had a fucked family structure. It WAS it's downfall I think.

inb4 racist rights matter

Roman empire was fucked by feminism, mass immigration, egalitarianism, welfare, etc.
All of this shit leads to a breakdown of families. Before that, during the Roman republic, it was conservative and patriarchal with healthy families, long before christianity was even a twinkle in the jew's eye.

Actually it was destroyed by a fractured political system.

Spotted the LARPagan retard.

Do everyone a favor and throw yourself on a knife.

You too.

For living my life?
For not choosing death?

100% natural and not suspicious posting at all, fellow Pool user.

It's always the SJWs and LARPagans that complain about Christianity while not knowing shit about anything, i'm amazed the LARPagans haven't yet dragged in their lame 'iron pill' maymay.

Been going on for a year now, it's all D&C shit.

I made a huge mistake and checked the youtube comments…

I swear, these downy's are like stoners.

It's r/K selection:

The etymology is from an equation where r comes from rate and K comes from carrying capacity; in German, the word for capacity is Kapazität and K stand for the "Kapazitätsgrenze" (capacity limit) . r-selection makes a species prone to numerous reproduction at low cost per individual offspring, while K-selected species expend high cost in reproduction for a low number of more difficult-to-produce offspring. Neither mode of propagation is intrinsically superior, and in fact they can coexist in the same habitat, as in rodents and elephants.

But NOT in humans. The fact that even occur to a person, it signifies only that they are an EVIL NAZI and should be reported to the nearest hatespeech division of the Ministry of Peace.

archive.fo/mYm65
archive.fo/we91M

We have this knowledge at a relatively young age. Spread it to the kids and make them clear who rules.

How progressive.

Another example of one standard for real biology, another for "sociology" and "anthropology" and other such soft sciences so widely compromised by agendas and ideology to the point of making them at least partly unscientific.

Surprised there wasn't some fucking terrorist behind them checking their asses out as they bent over

Definitely happened in Sweden too. Schools have also been teaching this shit in the US(though not dragging them to mosques). My state recently forced schools to take it out of the curriculum and Department of Education is currently making noises threatening our funding over it.

Nice bait.