Diamond and Silk stand with Israel! is this connected to the major shilling and astroturfing underway...

Diamond and Silk stand with Israel! is this connected to the major shilling and astroturfing underway? Do the tactical sheboons have handlers or are they just misinformed Schofield Bible victims? The upvotes on this are way too high for something that just got uploaded minutes ago, I'm suspecting automated upvotesā€¦ let's balance things out on the side of truth.

who the fuck cares about this subhumans?
On the other side yes, major shilling operation confirmed

Close to a year ago I found them and watched their videos. I thought they were funny as hell like a female amos and andy. I also looked at some of their other online presence. They have a website with comments on it for videos they post and there was one poster who constantly referred to the jesuits and that poster was in every comment every where on their video section. I put up we thought they were white and got totally ignored. I even directly asked the poster what they thought of the content of the website and got a very high level non answer leading back to the jesuits. (((Someone))) obviously understands what valuable propaganda tools these 2 sheeboons are.

doubt it. Im pretty sure most trump supporters are avid israel supporters. MUh Israel!

actually most people seem to be heading in the direction of "America first, allies second". The neocon love of Israel is being called out and it would be wise to actually swing the populus away from the filthy kikes, not just whine that (((some))) state that :"Israel first goyim!"

look at us we're obnoxious caricatures of sheboons dont you love israel now?

i thought the conspiracy was the jesuits are jews infiltrating the Catholic Church? or am I not understanding what your point is?

Can someone explain this to me? I always hear about this, but I've never figured out what exactly was changed that made this version so bad.

the very fact that everyone is talking about Israel is a win for the jews/israelis. everyone should get back to talking about China, jobs, immigrants, niggers, etc

all niggers must hang.

Lets flood their comments.

i always thought those niggers were planted 2bh

Watch marching to Zion on YouTube to learn about scofields bible user it's a good documentary that debunks Christian Zionism being pushed based on lies that some lawyer turned preacher got paid by some merchants to make Jews to be the chosen people it also explains a lot on the history of relations between Christians and Jews and what the Jews actually beleive and how the Jews killed Jesus. Uses science, history, and even the bible itself to debunk kikes being of the Devils flock

I wouldn't be surprised if Israel plans to do something major in the next weeks. The amount of shilling from all directions is too much to be coincidental

Bump. Dumb niggers

ugh i hate Kikes

There are people who claim the jesuits control everything and are trying to trick us all into hating kikes. It's a mixture of autism and schizophrenia.

Jesuits and Scofield Bible Zionist are to completely different things I think. I think the Jesuits are just some made up Jewish scapegoat that they deflect too. I forget what they are supposed to be exactly.

Its a mixture of Jewish subversion and propaganda. Its a Kike invented red herring

This was my post I went back and searched their website for what I posted about but now it is gone.
I did find the "woman" that I remembered posting, she posts under the name "Marie" and her writing is at a level that leads me to believe she is not just an ordinary person that loves the 2 tactical sheboons. I think the videos that I posted in were to long ago and have been removed for more recent content, anyway here is a sample of what I was referring to.
Check the comments.
diamondandsilkinc.com/videos/2016/8/17/to-my-black-brothers-and-sisters-in-milwaukee-listen-up

Pretty much every person who was a "celebrity" constantly advertised as a Trump supporter is controlled opposition. This includes people like Tucker Carlson, Breitbart and these 2 bitches.

The goal is more of a soft landing with the nationalistic movement and if Americans push too far these people/organizations are there to go "WHOA WHOA WHOA I support Trump but going that far right is neo nazi". Its pretty amazing how Trump is probably the most center president we've ever had but with all the propaganda he is advertised as extremist right.

Look for America to get some benefit from Trump and get lulled back into not caring. Protip: whos the person you're going to elect after Trump? You won't have any say because you'll be too distracted to make sure there are legitimate candidates next go round.

Honestly there probably won't be another election, I see a violent uprising against the Jews within the next 3 go 5 years.

They're your average blue-pilled republican who was mad enough at the establishment to tell them to fuck off. Nothing hard to grasp.