Obama Issues Sanctions for Alleged Russian Hacking

Obama Issues Sanctions for Alleged Russian Hacking

President Obama has sanctioned five Russian entities and four individuals for an alleged cyber assault on Democratic political organizations during the 2016 presidential campaign, the U.S. Treasury Department announced today.

This is a breaking news story. Please check back for updates.

archive.fo/r5f1V
twitter.com/ABC/status/814550701061840896

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/zerohedge/status/814546902205288448
reuters.com/article/us-usa-russia-cyber-idUSKBN14I1TY?il=0
twitter.com/wikileaks/status/814561943025569793
mid.ru/en/foreign_policy/news/-/asset_publisher/cKNonkJE02Bw/content/id/2581641
archive.is/9DQmT
archive.fo/Sk6Xn
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

U.S. EXPELS 35 RUSSIAN DIPLOMATS IN WASHINGTON AND SAN FRANCISCO, GIVES THEM 72 HOURS TO LEAVE - U.S. OFFICIAL

twitter.com/zerohedge/status/814546902205288448

This is what happens before a war, in case you weren't aware.

Nice way to secure a legacy, start a war based on lies.

Thanks Obama.

January 20th can't come sooner. I'm sure Putin won't start anything but because of King Nigger Trump is going to have a weaker position when making deals with Russia.

At this point, it almost seems like he's trying hard as fuck to start one. I doubt Russia will take the bait though, they know that he'll be gone in under 25 days and US policy will fundamentally change along with it.

he's just doing that to make Trump look bad when he takes back the sanctions once in office

Obonobo is truly stupid

Breaking news!

Bump

Capcha: butwar

DEFCON 1 MOTHERFUCKERS
==ICBMs IN 20 MINUTES
WAIT 8 MINUTES

Hey it might just be me but are these attempts becoming more blatant? It smacks of desperation. Putin must certainly know this and will react appropriately, it'd make Obama look pretty bad if he kept a cooler head.

reuters.com/article/us-usa-russia-cyber-idUSKBN14I1TY?il=0

So fucking sick of King Niggers shit.

I almost want Trump to just waltz in and start giving orders right now rather than wait until the 20'th.

(checked)
Putin looks at obongo the same way we look at screeching feminists; he can shout as loud as he can and shit his pants in inept frustration, but he's on his way out no matter what.

I thought this nigga was supposed to be on vacation.

Russia's statement on Obama's prospective 'measures' against Russia over alleged election hacking

twitter.com/wikileaks/status/814561943025569793
mid.ru/en/foreign_policy/news/-/asset_publisher/cKNonkJE02Bw/content/id/2581641

Did the comm lines between moscow and DC also go dark a week ago?

First obongo spends months blaming russia and trying to stir up hatred/anger towards them and paint them as the bad guy, then russian ambassadors get offed in fishy circumstances, then comm lines are cut between the two governments. Now the obongo is kicking out Russia's people from the states and closing more possible lines of communication with them.

Ya know… there was always that lurking fear that obongo would usher in ww3, that he would cause nuclear destruction to happen and declare a national state of emergency and suspend the election his last year in office and remain in power forever with martial law and the like… when Trump won those fears were all but banished and it looked like the nigger would go quietly into the night. Now? I'm not so sure. He has about three weeks left in power, plenty of time to start ww3, declare martial law, have Trump killed and claim its "a shame" that he died and give further justification for remaining in power until "another election is held" and so on.

Not sure how I feel about it all. Though, I do think I'm going to go refresh my survival gear. I never finished building it up. I still need a good bow, a new bag, and some other assorted stuff. If shit really goes down I'm fucking out of here, its going to be hell for years to come.

…. not liking the sound of that. But hey, it could be something as hilarious as more jabs from Putin about Obama being a failure, and maybe deciding to break of all contact with the Obama administration and deal ONLY with the incoming Trump administration

that 35 diplomat number is misleading he also ordered the russian embassies in ny and dc closed.

archive.is/9DQmT
reuters article on it

It does smack of desperation. Now on top of "hacking the election" they are listing "intimidating American officials" as the more egregious offence

Basically complaining that Russia hurt their feelings?

pics

Mom's basement most likely.

Are you a member of KOBS?

The people expelled are GRU/FSB Intelligence operatives, so they're basically diplomatic spies. Hardly anything dabgerous will come out of this saber-rattling. When the Russian Ambassador himself gets expelled from the U.S and ALL facilities are closed by the burguer goverment, THEN you can start thinking about war.

god damn it the kikes arent even trying

the DC and NY facilities being closed is huge.

I hope Russia replies to this by expelling US diplomats and placing Kerry, Obama, Mccain and Graham on their most wanted list with a dead or alive reward like they did Soros

I don't live there. It's an old public building that's been privatized and still has thick steel doors.

Reminder that this has nothing to do with Russian hacking, but with US being squeezed out of Syria by Russia

exactly, this is nothing more than a big temper tantrum thrown by king nigger and his cronies

where does OP's pic come from? looks like an old DOS game

No better punishment for 8 years of shit in US and worldwide

Its just a converted, pixelated imageusig an old VGA DOS palette (white black magenta and cyan)

not only does it have nothing to do with russia.. the only evidence provided is a list of supposed tool scripts. And then a retarted signature script.

I was in the military and this looks exactly like the retarded computer opsec powerpoints that we would have to watch 3 times a year.

LOL. Onigger must be so fucking pissed off right now. First it was the cease-fire that he couldn't achieve for 'muh legacy' and now Putin is all cool about this. archive.fo/Sk6Xn

That's CGA, which was limited to 2 color 640x200 and 4 color 320x200. VGA introduced 16 color 640x480 and 256 color 320x200.

The original IBM CGA card had an undocumented 16 color 160x100 mode though.

F