I never got banned from Holla Forums on realchan but after posting 2 #pizzagate threads with huge link/"evidence" dumps...

I never got banned from Holla Forums on realchan but after posting 2 #pizzagate threads with huge link/"evidence" dumps I get this message:

"YOUR IP RANGE HAS BEEN BANNED FROM POSTING, 4CHAN USERS CAN BYPASS THIS BY PURCHASING A 4CHAN PASS"

well guys, this is it, my sanctuary that I've visited for the last 8 years has finally been fucked by the US government. It was inevitable Chinkmoot is Japanese, what does he care if the US gov decides to censor "Russian propaganda" and "fake news lol obvious conspiracy theories therefore we must censor you xd"

We are literally living in 1984 gentlemen, this has me unnerved and I hop Holla Forums can help be my new home as I am a humble shitposter looking for a home.

Yes. 4chan has been fucked for a long time.

You were pretty stupid staying there this long.

Welcome, anyway.

Find the pinned pizzagate thread and jump in.

This fucking Nigger. No, what you were on was containmentchan. Go back.

You're already fucking up. Don't come here and start a shitty "I was banned from 4chan" thread.

Halfchan has been 200% cucked for two years now, if you came now you can fuck off.

Go back faggot

Lurk before posting. Holla Forums is very different from 4chan. Though, I do think you'll fit in well enough after you fix your broken english.

Holy shit OP, you are the slowest of slowpokes.

HEY OP THERE IS NO DIFFERENCE FROM Holla Forums AND 4CHAN HAVE FUN SUCKING KICK COCK HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH
ENJOY THE MONTHLY NEW BOOGIEMEN

Woops, mean to say Kike cock, faggots.

it would be a shame if cuckchans mods got doxxed

not funny, some guy shot the place up.

I'm mad that your ip wasn't sent to the police for terrorism.

Sorry but I just don't understand the hate

I left 4chan for 5 years while in college, came back to it during the election primaries. The salty memes were gloriois

It's the community/website layout that I see, 4chan is a bit better on my phone as well. 8chn can't even be found via google as I understand.

Thanks for shitting up our catalog with your "news", faggot.
real holocaust soon

Well it's cool and all that you guys have a little secret club, if you hate moot so much why not work towards making 8ch better as opposed to shit talking someone who's trying to find refuge here? I don't understand the ad hominem "just now coming here lol moron go back to kikechan fag, loser, poser hurrrr"

Wow , no wonder YOU guys were banned :/ go center some chakras and smoke some weed holy shit

What do you think everyone is doing, you raging faggot.

Lurk a month before even posting in the webm thread or fuck off

Guess I can fuck off too

Hope you get rangebanned here too, cuckcancer.

Why is there so much hate? I don't get it, I just don't get it. You know, there are pills to level out your mental disorders right? Why don't you guys go see a doctor so you're not posting from your mom's basement when you're 55, life is too short to be a raging autist forever.

This is why we need a back up for HERE as well. I seriously think, while we do have OnionChan, Deepchan and all that we should consider investing in a p2p server. I'd happily pay if someone knows set up.

>implying you are nothing more than half fresh b8

Mobilefag GTFO

I was in favor of the mods giving you a ban for a week or so, so you could learn your lesson and try to improve but I see you're just here to be a massive faggot, you deserve a permaban.

Welcome, I checked cuckchan yesterday too see how fucked it was, I noticed Holla Forums there has become more of a commie shitpool than anything else. Quite sad, but subversion does that.

Wasn't one of their mods confirmed to be from CTR?

What I'm trying to say you dipshit autist is that if the US gov can get to 4chan it can get to here as well. You think this is over? The people behind the current US gov are extremely upset over the election losses and we've seen a number of knee jerk reactions from blaming "Russian hackers" to passing laws to censor "foreign propaganda".. If 8chn becomes powerful like Holla Forums was this last election, they will come for it and you will be stuck in your moms basement with a dildo up your ass crying that your white nationalist sanctuary is gone.

wow OP you are some sort of special fucking retard

TWO WORDS-
LURK MORE

Your concern trolling is a solid 6/10. Some people are actually taking you seriously.

don't even lurk more. just kill yourself.

leave and never come back

No.
You don't belong here, you came here too late and thus you are not allowed to be here.
I'm sorry but you will have to look somewhere else as we cannot accept your cuckoldry shitting up this board.