The Face of Leftism: Man Arrested After Demanding That McDonald's Workers Turn Off "Christian Music"

Man Arrested After Demanding That McDonald's Workers Turn Off "Christian Music" Playing In Eatery

TL;DR: Drunken, convicted-felon dumbass berates local McDonald's staff over Christmas music being played inside store, demands Moslem and Hindu music be played instead. The only thing surprising about all of this is the fact that he's white.

thesmokinggun.com/buster/christmas/mcdonalds-music-arrest-284931
archive.is/WQS9F

Not really worthy of a thread here. This is a symptom of the problem, not the cause.

Are you sure he's White?

Butthurt fedoras detected.

Go back to play with horses at your mom basement please, its a well knowed fact that atheists are the biggests intolerants ever, but they are also cowards, this is why they just chimp when the country is going to the left.

Countersage.

What is delusion?

I'm not anti-christian, I just think the discourse on this site is above needing a thread for random leftoids doing dumb shit. This is a drop in the bucket. Focus on policy and things we can change, this is just a blurb meant to distract us.

Its not random, both show similar patterns.

True, I guess. But not every thread can be GAS THE KIKES RACE WAR NOW, and I'm sick of seeing alt-right/TRS bullshit everywhere.

I don't know. He looks white to me. Without seeing a profile picture and checking the dimensions on that schnoz, there's no way to know.

It's not necessarily even their intolerance that gets me with atheists, it's their superiority complex. They think they're the shit, and most of them are such complete dipshits. Like this guy for example, Joe Allen. Drunk or not, how can you ever think that walking up in someone else's place and making stupid demands over stupid shit is ever going to get you anywhere but beat down and/or thrown in jail?

You got me! I'm a TRS/IM/leftypol/kike/CTR shill. I didn't want to have a thread where something other than TRS/IM/CTR was the topic, i'm distracting you.

WOOGA
BOOGA
BOOGA

Well, when we stopped beaten them they killed more people that gengis.

I didn't say the posting of this thread was doing with malign intent, simply that it takes our focus away from what matters. It does seem that thou doth protest too much though.

Seems more like people new to the concepts of atheism try to stick their dick in everyone's mashed potatoes until they wise up and stop tilting at windmills. I did have fun wishing people a merry Christmas prior to the holiday, though. Fuck "happy holidays".

The face of a leftypoltard

Wow Jewish brainwashing sure did a number on this guy. poor bastard

Hahahahaha! He's a nigger! I used to live within a few blocks of this guy. Where is current address? Is he in Rainbow village, or Ridgecrest?

Btw, this isn't news, this is drugs and 85degree weather in december.

The Christian music may have upset his wife's son.

But that's haram, infidel-kun~ Only nasheeds are allowed by Allah and those are not for filthy kafir ears to hear.

This isn't /n/.

It's very important to post things like this. If we are not confronted with the symptoms of the problem, we will lose our fire to fix the problem. Trump winning is not the end of the battle. We have to keep it up, and stories like this are the motivators.

Why do you assume he was a libtard, cuck, or even not christin? He is halfway to being zombie. Florida sun, Florida humidity, shitty florida meth from South St. Pete trailor parks despite being able to get a gram of unkiked coke for $15 and judging by his face and he head tilt, he lives wigh niggers. AND he was drunk before 11am.
Beligerant drunk tries to start fight, agression due to zombification

This would trigger the fuck out of the Pajeets

They fucking hate Muslims

He looks like a family guy character

CHRISTMAS IS A PAGAN HOLYDAY YOU CHRISTCUCK SHILLS

That doesn't matter, you autistic cunt. It doesn't matter where the origins of our Christmas celebrations stem from, and it doesn't even matter if you're an atheist. I'm atheist, doesn't matter. Our country was founded on Christian ideals and Christian tradition. It plays a vital role in how we run our country and raise our families. It's one thread in the tapestry of America, and to remove it makes all this fall apart.

Reported for intl.

Fair enough, I suppose, although I don't know how he manages to leave the house between Nov 1 and Dec. 25

Ha ha ha, no, faggot.

Yule seems ten times cozier than Christianity in that picture.

Not really all that surprising tbh

what a retarded faggot. let's bribe some nigger to shank him in jail

reported for christcuck falseflag

Good goy, turn the other cheek.

Even numbers agree, its a shill from intl.

was it "christmas music"
or actual christmas music?

drama post.
ignored.
all this christcuck vs edgy athiest shit is just shills stirring drama. nobody actually gives a fuck about that shit while achmed and leftists are at your doorstep

No surprises there.

Who's that surprising to? It's a well known fact that the people that hate whites the most are self-loathing white trash Leftists.

I'm all for second and third chances for fuck-ups who really need help but at some point a rope and a tree is really all you can do to solve the problem.

Stop letting him out.

Racist. Poor dreyseawn goes back to selling crack the day after he gets out of prison because evil white rethuglicans don't give enuff money fo dem programs so he can become a gud boy. It isn't because he is a stupid, violent ape and a member of a criminal enterprise.

yes yes we all fucking know this already. The thing YOU dont seem to get, is that the traditions merged .. what? 1500+ years ago? The current "christmas" traditions incorporate elements of both belief systems but with an emphasis on the birth of christ as the meaning of the celebration.. and the methods in which it is celebrated/decorated are more in line with old pagan ways. This was the result of christianity expanding into europe but many pagans not wanting to give up their traditions, so the two simply merged and are celebrated together for the benefit of both sides at the time, and in todays world while people arent always fully aware of this it still remains true, a way to pay respect to their ancient cultures AND their religious beliefs at the same time

That has been tradition for well over a thousand years, which yes, makes it ALL "christmas" and only autistic faggots like yourself dont seem to get that because your fucked up brains just cant stand for the 5x5x5 pine green cube and 5.1x5.1x5.1 teal cube to be even in the same universe as each other or else your sperg senses start going haywire because "NOOOO THEY DONT BELONG TOGETHER! MUST SEPARATE!"

So please, go choke on a horse cock

The kikeinsanity/atheism false dichotomy are two sides of the same shekel.