JEWISH HOMOSEXUAL NEOCON (((MILO YIANNOPOULOS))) GETS $250,000 BOOK DEAL

JEWISH HOMOSEXUAL NEOCON (((MILO YIANNOPOULOS))) GETS $250,000 BOOK DEAL

Breitbart News tech editor Milo Yiannopoulos will be publishing a book through Simon & Schuster’s Threshold Editions imprint, according to The Hollywood Reporter. He was reportedly paid a $250,000 publishing advance for the book, which will be autobiographical.

archive.fo/Fj3Jc

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oJhHwspZGcg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

why should anyone care what that kike says?

Because your mom will stop forcing you to date girls and will call faggots to date you or kick you out, maybe she will think that you are a woman living in a mans body.

I never paid attention to all of the pictures, but isnt the sign hes making there one of the zionist signs that musicians have to do in their music videos and pictures all the time?

A kosher book deal if there ever was one for these deep under cover usurpers of White struggle and survival.

its also the twitter "okay" hand emoji

you need to go back to reddit

What's your point that the guy is a self promoter? To me it just seems like a case of pure market driven locational optimization. He is taking a part of the stage that was previously not occupied, he embodies many stereotypical elements of "gay culture" but also the "hateful ideals of the alt right" a seeming contradiction which would cause interest among the masses. In a way this is extremely powerful because of the cognitive dissonance it causes among white liberals. It shouldn't be encouraged though, if he reaches higher popularity levels you can bet eventually he will flip (probably a year after peaking in popularity) to taking on more liberal additudes and it will be a feel good story where him and Oprah cry together about how troubled he used to be and that all people with right wing beliefs are just operating based on self-hate.

God I fucking hate faggots.
Even if the first two were true, was there any need to add the "fabulous" part?

Faggots man, they're all attention seekers down to the core aren't they?

That fucking homo

I could write a better book than he ever could

Jew magic got him good. I wonder how he feels that he was the best goy after all?

Lmao, Chelsea is sperging out about this.

He was after your prize; he works for the merchant, the hookednosa man.

Milo's antics make me laugh.

He's suppose to be a lefty and he shills for the right for his own purposes.

He's a degenerate faggot, but you have to admit that all the hand wringing he brings about is helpful.

I wonder how long into Trumps rule before he becomes a lefty though. He isn't to be trusted.

He's outlived his purpose. We need to go after the kikes now, not "SJWs".

Agree. SJWs are losing their power as the political party that favors them is crumbling. We need to go after the kikes and the niggers (BLM)… oh yeah and the mudslimes.

I can't even remember the last time SJW's done something noteworthy.

youtube.com/watch?v=oJhHwspZGcg

Vaporwave is too good for a whore like her.

Milo is a pseudo intellectual with certain abilities in public speaking. He lacked the endurance and intellectual prowess to finish his university studies on two separate occasions. Most of his arguments are superficial and the facts and figures he cites can be found by anyone with an IQ above 90. His constant ramblings about "fucking black guys" is childish and is only meant for shock value. His success therefore is mostly derived from being provocative and a contrarian.

Tell me again why a book written by this attention whore would be interesting?

Oh look, more eceleb faggot Ryan.

How dare they talk about Milo when they could be talking about Chelsea's shitty book she's been working on since 2014 because she got butthurt after a judge told her that the internet wasn't the same as real life.

Who the fuck is she again?

well you almost got a full bugdet movie

almost

for a jew, at least he is not hiding it, he even used the happy merchant in this video where he refuse the label of leader of alt-right, saying hes a part jew faggot who suck black dicks and it make no sense to be viewed as sum white supremacist (reminder that to the MSM, alt-right = neo-nazi white supremacists)

Attacking feminist low-hanging fruit while subverting our message to be kike-friendly and "non-sacist" is not helpful, go fuck yourself

and a webm, in the most likely case ya do not want to give views to his channel

anchors away

You know that any sane person doesn't follow these attention whoring bog creatures.

lel

Simon & Schuster’s execs rubbing their hands all, 'this will open up the market of guys who once had Twitters account which will be YUGE'.

No one is going to buy this shit. He has nothing to say. All he does is piss on SJW's which is fish in the barrel bullshit. It's fucking Sargon of whatever and Shoeonhead teen youtuber.

I think Milo is lying about getting banged by nigs. Trying to be edgy.

I followed his twitter this past yaar and it was all white twinks.