Brendan's Law

I've been thinking for a while about how best to proceed after the Trump election and erect a country worthy of whites, and I can't help but harken back to one of the biggest problems plaguing our birth rates today – divorce.

Divorce is probably the most awful plague on our birth rates today. All throughout my social circles all the white men are saying nigger tier shit like 'don't nut in a woman, they'll take all your shit'. While they are unfortunately right about this, the desire to not pass along your genes to the next generation is abhorrent. That plus hanging the albatross of divorce over a new, budding marriage in case hubby ever decides to stay one or two nights at the office leads to many suicides after he catches his wife fucking tyrone the nigger on tinder.

This is far from a MGTOW post, societal engineering was targeted at women and they unfortunately were allowed to be targeted by our weaker forefathers. However, I don't accept that it is a foregone conclusion that we can't fix this issue. I myself come from a broken home and it really fucks someone up. Psychological issues are fifteen times more likely in a broken home so there must be something done.

Here is where I propose: Brendan's Law.

Brendan's Law is simple. Though I would need some help on jurisdictional nuances, what I propose is a federal law that limits alimony payments to ten years tops and a more reasonable interpretation of financial situations rather than using the 'keeping them in the style they're accustomed' kike lines that is used to bleed people dry. The latter point would prevent things like Brendan Fraser's divorce where he's expected to maintain his wife with a $60k/mo alimony that is clearly beyond the pale of what anyone is expecting. There must be some guidelines about which tick boxes need to be hit for the maintenance of a spouse and that's it.

I would like to propose this as one of the first whitehouse.gov petitions for the new year when Trump has his coronation, and I'd like this thread to be about fleshing out the petition with specifics so we can start taking our country back piece by bloody piece.

You divorce? The government takes 15% of your financial assets before you split them. Its no longer a clean break

I'm thinking that if we tie in white suicide rates, something we can use to berate the left with, then we could get something to pass. I'm sure we could also maybe say that men in general, not just whites, are affected by this to make it more palatable. This would be a great victory over the social jew.

There were some images floating around recently about how shocking and emotionally damaging it is to lose your kids in a divorce - from the perspective of women and missing the entire fucking point

I think divorce is painful for everyone involved – taxpayer included. You seem to have some divorce statistics on hand, mind providing some? I think they could be useful.

While a great idea in principle, anything that takes money away from the greedy cunts who crave it will be shouted down as misogyny.

There needs to be a better way of spinning it.

Lowering male suicide rates? I think there might be stats out there linking burdensome alimony to suicide.

Here's something that I noticed.

Liberals Are gloating that whites will become a minority.

While at the same time they accuse those who have high birth rates because of the dwindling numbers of whites are far right.

That might be one.

Another might be a fight to encourage marriage - of course, LGBTWTFBBQ groups will also scream that gays need those same rights, but here's the kicker:

in M/M relationshits, it'd be an even break because neither of them would be considered the "oppressed" group

in F/F relationshits, it'd be an even break because both of them would be considered the "oppressed" group so it'd be unfair to give one preferential treatment over the other.

So honestly this could be pitched as a bill for divorce in general and not specifically as being between man and woman (as it really, honestly, should be for the purposes of raising healthy children).

This way conservatives could back it because male conservatives in congress don't want their wives taking half their shit, and democrats could back it because it would be pitched as encoruaging marriage in general which would be supportive of LGBT marriage indirectly (in their eyes, but not in reality for reasons stated above.)

They don't care about male suicides. If we tell people that, SJWs might fight for higher alimony payments.

I take your point about tactics, but I'd prefer not using LGBT as anything other than firestarter. We need to make it un-taboo for caring for the men of our society because this hatred of men is very often the same type of abuse and needling that whites receive as a group. I'm envisioning this on TV with someone like Tucker putting a leftist in a corner and having to admit that they want to lower male suicide rates even though we all know they love treating white males as pincushions. I really do think this could be a good wedge issue for us. Oh, whites don't care about male suicide? GOOD LUCK IN 2018.

Oh, the left doesn't care about male suicide?***

How about no?

Alimony is bullshit in its entirety. A government has no business meddling in the affairs of a household. Laws regarding this don't need to be amended, but purged wholesale.

First of all, it is considered normal for a woman to work for a living today. While I don't agree with this, that alone should have made alimony obsolete.

Even if we assume a traditional household with a housewife, in the case of a divorce the woman should fall back on, in order of availability:
A man might help her out in the transition period, but that should be down to the goodness of his heart and whether she deserves it given the circumstances of the divorce.

This way, all three of the above also have a stake in ensuring marriages are successful and healthy, rather than being indifferent to them falling apart (or even encouraging it, as is alarmingly common). Conversely, this also makes the woman value and maintain all three of the above, rather than just looking for ways to get the State to squeeze as much as possible out of her former husband.

No arguments here brother, but I think an achievable result is better than an unachievable one. If you want to go the hail mary route I can't blame you, but I like incremental progress as it seems that's usually how things get done.

Abso-fucking-lutely. Let them interpret it as they will, "Makes marriage less scary", "Makes it less about money, more about love :3" etc., etc. While they stand to gain absolutely nothing from it.

Of course they don't care about male suicide rates. Or male rape rates. Or male college graduation rates. This is an enemy that will not succumb to reason and will not have their confirmation bias defeated with facts. Much easier to use their zealotry against them than try to defeat it head on.

Great idea OP, and Brendan is the perfect individual for an example. This is something that should happen in 2017.

(checked)
Unfortunately, incremental progress typically leads to a compromise(((d))) state rather than to an actual solution. The closer to come to the solution, the lower the pressure to do anything about the problem… the less drive and motivation for change. To make matters worse, as time passes, people become more and more comfortable with that compromised state where nothing is truly solved. And so allow themselves to be nudge further from the solution and closer to the problem, without bothering to fight back.

It's kind of like the slow-boiled frog problem, in reverse. You're in boiling water and you want it to be cold. If you content yourself with being moved to lukewarm, pretty soon you won't mind being moved to hot. Before you know it, you're back at boiling… and this time you don't have the energy to do anything about i anymore.

When it comes to your way of life, and ensuring the survival of your blood, there can be no compromise.

Militarily or socially, I agree. But these are laws we are talking about. What has been wound must be carefully and meticulously unwound. What has been misinterpreted must be reinterpreted and then abolished. Trump, as strong as he is, does not control the judicial branch other than the power to appoint. It's up to the judges to do this, but we must show them that there is political will behind it as well as judges are elected officials too.

I'm not saying compromise, I'm saying legal change is usually less staccato as changes in other realms tend to be.

Did anyone save the 'Good Luck Frasier' meme?

Dodged a bullet there.

Bump for Brendan.

You want a federal divorce law? I don't know how to feel about that. Shouldn't marriage and divorce be left up to the states?

That would only be a good argument were there good marriage laws that would be overridden, there's none really.

"b-but wat about the women affected by alimony?"

brendan is a cuck with no talent.

eaaatttt ssssshhhhhiiiittt

RRRRrreeeee

Whites are already a minority in the world. Liberals are only killing themselves off and trying to do as much damage as they can before they go. Other white groups are above the replacement rate.

Men shouldn't have to pay women a fucking cent because she wants to go ride other dick and act like a little whole. You can cry about the declining marriage rates all you like, but until things are changed, they're going to keep declining.

Maybe that's the solution, but something has to be done.

The more I review this clip of poor Brendan, the more I think he may have at some point been prescribed some sort of extremely high dose medication to control for the understandable amounts of anguish and pain he was in. The problem with high intensity psych meds is that they permanently fuck your brain chemistry. For those who are a danger to themselves and others, that's a wholly different decision. My guess is he went to his healthcare provider, said he was feeling suicidal (understandable considering the circumstances), may have even admitted to feeling homicidal at times (also understandable) and then was prescribed something that fried the circuits.

Brendan's law is no substitute for an ironclad pre-nuptial agreement that specifically stipulates that your shit is yours and her shit is hers. If you want her to stay at home and take care of the kids, fine. If she decides to go get blacked, you have to secure your own future, sadly.

Prenups only count towards premarital assets. It doesn't help against anything you earn while in the marriage i.e. most of it.

The logic behind it isn't that, it's so that they don't go from richs to rags, which is all well and good in theory, but in practice, it just fucks over the man. Though from my understanding, some women are now starting to feel the burn that is divorce.

In 1970, after extensive study and discussion, the Uniform Marriage and Divorce Act (“UMDA”) was approved by the National Conference of Commissioners on Uniform Laws. It adopted as the sole ground for divorce “that the marriage is irretrievably broken.” Fault has largely been eliminated from the grounds for divorce, as have those defenses related to fault: collusion, connivance, condonation and recrimination.

There's your problem, right there.

This is very interesting, I'd like to hear more about it.

I am with you

Feminism is the cause of the problem but what pushed feminism?

This legitimately makes me sad. We need to do right by Brendan. We memed him pretty hard.

She certainly looks like a preadatory cumdumpster