Belgian "Nationalists": "Israel is a light upon the Goyim"

And yeah, that quote is directly from the Jew religion.

And in the text, it is “light unto the goyim (גּוֹיִם).”

“Yea, He saith, ‘It is too light a thing for you to be My servant, to establish the tribes of Jacob, and to restore the scions of Israel, and I shall submit you as a light unto the nations, to be My salvation until the end of the earth’ -Isaiah 49:6

It is a reference to Jews ruling over the world, which is a main theme of the book of Isaiah.

This Belgian “nationalist” is literally saying “Jews should be ruling over us, because they are the master race.” That is what that signals to the Jews.
dailystormer.com/belgian-peoples-party-israel-is-a-light-unto-the-goyim/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DZ6rfxoEFI4
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/People's_Party_(Belgium)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Belgium is not a real nation to begin with it is a artificial state made up by french, dutch and germans and of course recently imported shitskins.
It was created by britbongs to keep a balance of powers between dutch, germans and french, and they fucked up europe forever back in 1914 because of it.

belgium is a meme country that shouldn't even exist, same with luxembourg, belarus, and moldova

Funny joke man

How new are you? Polite sage, lurk moar faggot.

He probably posts on here.

Belgium is not a country. So how can such a thing as a Belgian 'nationalist' exist?

youtube.com/watch?v=DZ6rfxoEFI4

Fuck the EU.
GOD SAVE THE QUEEN.

Belgium is a joke country but those dubs speak of an ill omen to come

The Jews main goal is the creation of greater isrrael wich is why they are doing everything they can to light the flame of conflict between humnas and mudslime/shitskins
They want the goy to go and die purging the mongrels from the lands they intend to occupy
The glovalist are playing the roll of the villan while the ZIonist are trying to play the role of the "noble Jew" the nationalist who wants all countries especially his to be nationalist
They do this to bait people naive enough to still trust in the kikes into taking Zionist as allyes against glovalist and bypass the dreaded acusations of Anti-semithism

You will start seing plenty of (((nationalist))) supporting ZIon, they will be either, puppet politicans, naive nationalist or shills

JEWS ARE NOT OUR FRIENDS
THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS A GOOD JEW

Whenever some suposed Nationalist start deffending or supporting Isrrael in any way, the answer he deserves is:
Isrrael has nothing to do with us, we need to wory about cleaning the glovalist filth form our own front yard before we can even consider worrying about our neighbours

Why the 'v' in globalist?

Belgium is a bigger mistake than Albania

Flemish here.
Just read his wiki.
What is it with all these Jews in the resistance just running around during ww2?
Weird.
In 1991 that father lost his arm and apparantly died for 4 years until 1995.
Wow what a surprise!
Not defending Belgium here but dude.

what you just saying theres controlled opposition and then theres this blatant fucking shit here

Belgium is a non-country any Belgian nationalist a fucking idiot.

It's not about individuals. It's about the institution.
I couldn't give a fuck what prince Andrew is up to.

The institution is ancient. It goes back well over a thousand years to the Anglo-Saxon Heptarchy.
Queen Elizabeth II seems to be doing a good job.

Can you even imagine a Republic of Great Britain? or the President of Britain?
Over my dead body.

Sounds more like, "what? we're following our esteemed ally's lead."

A good job at what? Being a tourist attraction? If she were a right and true monarch, she would ride through the house of Lords decapitating each traitor to the people.

Your royals arent even British blood

Sounds good to me, your monarchy are giant cucks and have been for centuries. The institution of monarchy is shit.

i can confirm this, the party and its president are completely irrelevant and pretty much unknown in belgium
and yes the other sentiments here are correct belgians don't exist, there are however flemish, walloons and the caliphate of brussels

Mischaël Modrikamen, founder of the Belgian People’s Party
this is btw a mistranslation from the daily stormer, the party is called the populair party if translated from french or the persons party if translated from dutch, both words are clearly distinct from people's party
this difference is important because the viewpoints of the party are civic nationilism, its ok if your country is overrun by the third world, at least i have my constitution as the meme is said here

Soon…

You forget USA.

While right wing removes kebabs, it is wise to use "doing sanme thing as Israel" as an excuse and praises Israel so no one can accuse them of being antisemitic and they can use this accusation as an counter tool

Jews are so disgusting, it was so obvious that this pro-Israel (((alt-right))) was controlled opposition since day one.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/People's_Party_(Belgium)
'The People's Party (French: Parti populaire, Dutch: Personenpartij), abbreviated to PP, is a political party in Belgium. Primarily a French-speaking party, it considers itself to be to the right of the Reformist Movement, the main centre-right party in Francophone Belgium.

The PP was founded on 26 November 2009 by Rudy Aernoudt and Mischaël Modrikamen, inspired in part by the examples of the People's Party in Spain and the Union for a Popular Movement in France.[5] The PP considers itself to be economically liberal in the European sense of the term. The party's manifesto emphasizes efficiency and disinterestedness in governance, plain speaking, and individual autonomy.[6] The PP aims to reform the justice system and to strengthen the Belgian federal government relative to the regions and communities.'

ie. anti-Flemish, ie. anti-nationalist