Let us talk about the alt-kike

Due to the alt-(((right))) having popped its ugly head out on this board again I think the time is right to actually talk about this horrid phenomenon.

I see a great danger in the whole alt right growth. With shit like TRS and other "groups" sending out a message that anyone is welcomed. They're stuck in the delusion that one can sacrifice the core of purity and think one can win.

To tope this off I've lately seen an increase in people outside of Holla Forums i.e. normie forums that identify themselves as alt-right. Not even understanding that there's no such thing. They think it's a legit ideology which it isn't. The danger this poses is that the "new born" are lured away from the main ideologies of the right (NatSoc, Fascism etc.).

The argument that "it gets the message out there" and that it's the most important thing aren't in my opinion valid. It's like trying to spread a religion which is about A while talking about ABC and D.

The lines between alt-right being just a general term and it being an ideology are getting blurred and we're about to loose control over it soon if we don't overwhelmingly reject it. I think it's our duty as the far-right to openly reject it, and point out that we're not alt-right every time anyone tries to claim such a thing.

Now I apologise if my OP is a bit all over the place, but these thoughts are just forming in my head and I don't really know how to put it better at this time.

Any opinions and thoughts about this?

Also can we please have a genuine discussion about this without having some people derail the thread. If you are ultra-pro-alt-right then just stay away if you can't handle a discussion on the matter.

Who is we? Holla Forums is not associated with the alt-right.

Every fucking time. Go fuck yourself you nigger.

"We" obviously refers to the people on this board as they're the one my thread targets.

Furthermore "We" if a generalisation of everyone on the far right.

Please kill yourself you useless sack of shit. Was it really so fucking hard to stick to the topic at hand? Moron.

Let them fuck up, it will only temper them to failure and hasbara tricks.

bump

Who here is 'alt right'?

We totally need another thread about this.

It's just not enough. There's no way to cover all the angles in those twelve threads.

FFS, it's day 3 of the Prolapse Posse shitting up the board. Why are you doing their work for them by making yet another shit thread? They're going to keep doing it as long as you fags keep talking about it.

Sage. Report. Filter. Sage. Report. Filter. Sage. Report. Filter. Sage. Report. Filter. That's all it takes. Christ. Talk about beating a dead horse.

Hey (((TRS)))

How's it going?

Agreed. I don't give a fuck about the alt right or anyone who associates with them. If they wish to spread the doctrines of white nationalism and identity, great. If they want to cooperate with some Holla Forumsacks on projects like the postershoah, also fine. But if they try to subvert our board and its culture to make us accept faggots as decent or go light on muh based blacks, then they need to fuck off. Honestly I'm wondering if this entire thing is just organized by shills, and both Holla Forums and TRS are getting played hard. I wouldn't put it past JIDF to infiltrate their forum, shit it up like they do on Holla Forums, then post screen caps everywhere as "evidence" of degeneracy.

Hey trs. Of course you don't care because you're unable to see the damage it causes.

Not wanting to spend three days plus talking about TRS makes one TRS. Get real, faggot.

Are you stupid? Did you even read OP? We're not talking about TRS. We're talking about the alt-right in general.

We are not the Alt-Right, we are the True Right.

saved.

Also, the alt right must have been doing something amazing lately, with all those kikes kvetching about it.

Alt-right is not a political ideology, is not even a set of political demands.
But is a set of political issues left behind by the establishment on they agenda.
This bring us into a cultural moviment when every idea of the right spectrum can be easily spread and compete for the claim of be the major represent of the group.

Kikes wants to divide us from our main source of influence on reality for shut it down Holla Forums back in the political vacuum where our
Ideologies was banned after the 2WW.

This trick is more old then politics itself.

Yes, another iteration of "they're all gay big tent fag loving kike shills" is just what's needed at this movement. Any momentum that exists outside of here must be torn down immediately, absolutely nothing must arise outside of this board or it is, by definition, gay/Jewish/controlled op. We'll truly have the Jews where we want them when we join antifa and the media in excoriating these men who tell us they don't like gays, Jews, or non-Whites, because this screencap proves they're all lying and pushing gay Jews on us. I know this is right because I have the ability to post screencaps which are 100% representative of these gay/Jew/shills. Frankly, I'm wondering if we shouldn't move from here to an even more elite board where only 2 people are allowed, getting smaller and smaller is always the solution because trying to get numbers together to create a political movement against Jews is itself Jewish. Absolutely everything which attempts to do so will be met with 100% accurate memes, the point that this will divide and mute opposition to Jews by pretending it is itself Jewish and therefore helps Jews is besides the point, being able to call anything and everything outside of here Jewish gay controlled opposition with memes. Just saying "Fascism" is the answer is good enough for me, it's clear that the attempted solution to Italy's military problems after WWI are the ideal solution for the West 100 years later which has no military problems but vast Jewish and racial problems. The purity of our skull mask swastika 2 man photo ops will be overturning the system any day now.

It's not a movement. It's a jewish operation.

Go back to TRS faggot.

WE SEE THROUGH YOUR LIES KIKE SHILL

There is no movement. Don't call it a movement. Truth does not make headway, does not run for offices. A thing that moves is a thing that falls or is moved out of the way. When you say 'movement' you are using 'progressive' language.
Does reason go places, or send you to places? Holla Forums likewise does not go forward or back, it stands strong.

Holla Forums is not a movement, the axle of a wheel spins but stays put. Holla Forums should be considered an immovable object. It does not compromise, you must sacrifice to attain its favor.

oh wow the 40th e-drama thread in the last two days. what are you sliding?

Muh trs boogeyman

no faggot…if you are gonna make a serious thread…then lay it out…or stfu.
WE…are not (YOU)
understand how this work fucko kike.NIGGER.txt
WE are not a THING…"WE"….don't exist.

this is an asymmetrical think tank space for neo gen political Geo warfare.
GENERALS are reading these posts right now.

I was never here…

Whatever "alt-right" may or may not have been originally, it has been incorporated into jewish label-propaganda. You could call it "anti-meme magic", or maybe "forced meme magic". Instead of resonating truth, the kikes invent and push lies; they boil reality down to a pile of meaningless labels and then rearrange the labels as they see fit.
For example, they attach [alt-right] to groups that oppose them, and then connect [inclusive] to [alt-right]. This results in the sudden appearance of self-proclaimed "homosexual neo-nazis".

Beware of allowing ANY label to define who you are.

Do you think there could never be a homosexual neo-nazi without those words? There have been homosexuals in every position from bishops to military leaders. I don't like fags and don't want my children to be told that it's an acceptable lifestyle, but I don't really see how your argument follows

I WANT REDDIT TO LEAVE

there's already 17 threads about that shit. get a life

if you're legitimately this much of a newfag and not a (((shill))), you really should lurk moar. You shouldn't be trying to get involved in a south pacific statue carving message board when you have no clue about the effect rampant deforestation might have on a tiny island. just because you CAN roll giant stone heads around on tree trunks, doesn't mean you should.

However, if you really do want to faggot the place up, remember to always use the word "So…" before sharing with us your feelings and lived experiences and always end each sentence with at least three question marks to simulate upspeak because threatening the consensus with unauthorized, unverified opinions is literal violence.

They start all of these threads and shitpost to shill their Jew site.