Pro-Genocide Professor Given No Punishment Despite Promoting Massacre of Americans

Do not keep putting up with this shit. Boycott all major Universities. Do NOT take student loans! If you are a parent, do NOT sign off on any student load contract for your sons or daughters! We must bring these communist indoctrination centers down!

Despite explicitly stating the massacre of white people during the bloody Haitian revolution was “a good thing” and wishing for “white genocide” on Christmas eve, professor George Ciccariello-Maher says Drexel University supports him.

From Reuters:

A Drexel University professor, whose tweet that he wanted “white genocide” for Christmas sparked a firestorm of criticism from the school and social media, said on Tuesday that administrators supported his right to take part in political debate.

George Ciccariello-Maher, a white associate professor of history and politics at the Philadelphia university, has said his Christmas Eve posting of “All I Want for Christmas is White Genocide” on Twitter was aimed at poking fun at white supremacists.

Ciccariello-Maher explicitly clarified his comment to say the massacre of whites during the Haitian revolution “was a good thing indeed.”

Ciccariello-Maher has a rich history of anti-white hate preaching as The Daily Caller reported on Sunday:

Ciccariello-Maher’s anti-white tweets, however, did not start this weekend. On Feb 3, 2013, the Drexel professor said that “Yacub made a lot of white folks.” According to Nation of Islam theology, Yacub is a black scientist who created the white race to be a “race of devils.”

Then on June 8, 2015, Ciccariello-Maher said, “Abolish the White Race.” A little over a week later, the Drexel professor said that Charleston church shooter Dylann Roof “simply put into practice what many white Americans already think.”

Ciccariello-Maher also tweeted in Sept. 2016 a purported exchange between him and his son: “Son: If I was a slave, I’d bake a cake & put a potion in it & the white people would steal it Me: What would the potion do? Him: Kill them,” the Drexel University professor wrote.

Just this past week, in response to a viral video claiming to show two men kicked off a plane for speaking Arabic, Ciccariello-Maher wrote, “#Gulag these Racist Crackers.”

archive.is/qkoOa
infowars.com/pro-white-genocide-professor-given-no-punishment-despite-saying-massacre-of-whites-a-good-thing/

Other urls found in this thread:

photos1.blogger.com/blogger/6911/1091/320/orig_baby~boer~burnt.jpg
henrymakow.com/upload_images/images (10).jpeg
1.bp.blogspot.com/-dBURlKpyARk/UPdgyhSqlYI/AAAAAAAACgk/JokT2WjVwNU/s640/530683_530622530295949_1949073945_n.jpg
nyatider.nu/wp-content/uploads/2016/03/framDSC_0065-2-600x382.jpg
google.com/imgres?imgurl=https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BzYSMTfCIAE-gwL.jpg&imgrefurl=http://www.whitenationnetwork.com/paper/?p=39068&docid=6sxjK2wt20I_iM&tbnid=TRmOtGy67eBD9M:&vet=1&w=282&h=179&client=firefox-b-ab&bih=1008&biw=1920#h=179&imgdii=TRmOtGy67eBD9M:;TRmOtGy67eBD9M:;T6gkdXSYjhSQUM:&vet=1&w=282
unpoliticallycorrect2016.files.wordpress.com/2013/12/b5240-ancdisembowlwhitesouthafricans.jpg
1.bp.blogspot.com/-rSFqD444emo/T8YxKU_CJ4I/AAAAAAAAAOA/MHOjF0Lt77s/s1600/white child murdered on farm.JPG
4.bp.blogspot.com/-pMrWy7tCOlo/T8YxCvgWXGI/AAAAAAAAANw/aStHKXG2EZE/s1600/old mans head cut open with machete south africa.JPG
2.bp.blogspot.com/-kJ1sYOHYWQQ/T8YxG9mb31I/AAAAAAAAAN4/nuYiKo6q9f4/s1600/old women tortured on farms south africa.JPG
static.wixstatic.com/media/bc7be1_9457f77c222add013a5d18c3b912cd62.jpg_1024
3.bp.blogspot.com/-HlSHB2-4EEk/T-W_twSdT0I/AAAAAAAAAhs/6LubDFtOmVM/s320/white girl hi jacked raped stabbed.jpg
4.bp.blogspot.com/-6ZR48B1fDqc/UYukGmmIgRI/AAAAAAAABwc/reej7h1sQkA/s1600/onsvolk6.jpg
static.wixstatic.com/media/b2ca08aee6d2f4d4eac2bc69b44a8fd7.wix_mp_1024
youtube.com/watch?v=-UpzR8CCocM),
libertyunyielding.com/2015/08/31/professors-at-one-university-will-lower-students-grades-or-even-fail-them-if-they-say-what/
lists.csbs.utah.edu/pipermail/marxism/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

All I wanted for christmas was pre-smartphone internet

Time to poster up U City.

That guy should at least be made to leave the country.

MAGA people.

well his college can be punished by losing all federal funding

Like his call for genocide is just a prank, so are all others.

This is what I expected. Leftist ideology is the law at universities now, including White genocide. I didn't think they'd do anything to him, and I was right. I know they wouldn't support his "right to take part in political debate" if he was talking about the Jewish Question or black crime. Communists always back each other.

I'm not advocating violence, but if this guy was found with a bullet in his head, I wouldn't look too deep into it.

Did someone say white Genocide?

If he isn't killed, it will be taken as a tacit approval by White Nationalists that the very concept of whites being genocided is a 'joke'.

Come on, FBI, why is it you never make any anti-whites "commit suicide"

He looks white enough to be genocided. Someone should start with him.

DOUBLE DUBS CONFIRMED, SOMEONE TAKE UP ARMS AGAINST THIS CUCK

Will Donarudo-sama fuck his shit up once his term starts?

I'm not sending anything because I'm not confident in my infosec. I tried to convince someone on the board to do the copypasta (from the second thread) below but failed. The ideal time to execute this tactic has passed (but you could still do it.) If it would have come from " a concerned parent" of a protected group student who wanted to remain anonymous it would have certainly worked and this man would be on a street corner now. Because I failed and everyone sent him pizza instead he will profit from it and become a liberal folk hero. It is probably now okay to call for white genocide. Feels pretty fucking bad man. I will resolve to be more persuasive.

copypasta:
The best way to create pressure is to make the college think they will have to put up with one of their protected groups being abused with his same strategy if they don't bring down a penalty with teeth.
Simply readopt his reasoning from his apology and force them to consider if they could tolerate it. (pro-tip: they can't) When they realize this they will have no option.
Here's an example of what students can say if they don't fire the professor: "I want to fart rape people on hanukkah" This is an okay thing to do because it's a concern that the student does not consider valid it's "imaginary" and the student also believes they have a moral obligation to "mock it."
They don't even need to use quotes. They can simply say it was a radical concept and people should have looked it up and informed themselves.
You can use "silence is violence." or whatever other hyperbole is trendy for SJWs.
"For women's appreciation day I want lots of violence."
They can either fire him or expect students to have carte blanche to do the same thing their teacher is doing.
If there were concerned parents getting threats in his format and rationale it would be a total catastrophe.
Does the college want pic related (his "apology") to become a template for similar behavior? They are laying the groundwork for a major lawsuit.

Pressure congressmen to offer no federal grants or subsidies to the university.

The GOP needs to stop being boy-loving queers and actually start wielding power of the purse.

I won't be blackpilled though because

still applies. It can be turned around.

So here's the thing.

The twitter feed for "white genocide" is still getting 400 posts every 3 hours. This Marxist kike has memed white genocide into the MSM for us, and I can only imagine that thousands of people have woken up and joined our side because of it. Fantastic work everyone who is redpilling like crazy on Twitter and elsewhere.

ht tps://twitter.com/search?f=tweets&vertical=news&q=white%20genocide&src=typd

What? You're kidding. I had no idea this would happen.

T-t-he media covered up the fact he's jewish? That's so dishonest! I'm so shocked and perturbed!

Wait a second! It's from Jonestein!? Can't believe he wouldn't point out the fact this guy is a jew!

White peopl aren't a "thing" or a "Race" so the thought of "white genocide" is ridiculous, ok? get over yourselves

boy am I glad the white birthrate is on a downward trend and the USA and europe are becoming more multicultural;tural and diverse.

True. I wanted his job, so not a total victory but there's a redpill upside that can't be measured and my morale is strengthened. Hail fucking victory.

I was able to use this debacle to push some of my family and friends over the "redpill fence", if you will. Some of them just couldn't believe me when I told them anti-white sentiment is taught in our universities.

I wish they were right.

It's not even that they covered it up. Both the puppet media and the sheep/bottom-of-the-pyramid goys think of as kikes either white or mudniggers.

It's hilarious to me that the left both wishes for and dismisses the concept of White Genocide and then I realize we do the exact same thin with the holohoax We really are to sides of the same coin aren't we?

wow, how unexpected….

Umm, no, we are not. I'll outline why, even though I think your post is bait:

Us:

- The holocaust actually didn't happen, there is evidence THAT THERE EXISTS NO EVIDENCE for the holocaust. It didn't happen, period.

- We joke (on not) about wishing it would happen, because we hate the Jews for their deception and treachery.

Them:

- White genocide is a fact that can be empirically proven.

- Leftists cheer for white genocide because they hate us, and also because some of them really believe the Marxist lies about how it is the path to peace.

White genocide is a slowly moving process across the entire Western world while the holohoax is supposed to have taken place in a handful of """death camps""".

Now stop pretending that you're a faggot.

The second time? I've seen the "you're just like the thing you hate" non-argument being posted on Holla Forums at least 6 gorillion times.

Having millions of incompatible foreigners being forced upon a local population by a government hostile to it's own people to the point it dilutes and turns the founding stock into a minority in their own homeland is not a genocide. trust me goyim, hehe

Yes!!! Are there any sjw's doing a victory lap? Is anyone trying to demoralize you like

"Okay we pulled it off, we said we wanted to kill you. You called us out and then we bullshitted it was neonazi paranoia successfully but haha fuck you we really meant it."

Bait this reaction (especially anyone with a checkmark) on twitter by acting pissed off and get some of them to gloat. Archive it and bring it back here and I'll meme it up into an infographic. That shit would be very powerful.

Been harvesting tweets for 3 days. They're scattered through the three threads here on the matter.

Good work. It's the "fuck yeah it should happen because slavery and loads of immigration could do it are the golden ones though."

This professor's shit should be an image macro where he's quoted as literally wanting white people dead and another panel where he's saying no it really means you're against interracial dating and a nazi. Both of these quotes should be right next to each other with an achieve.

I'll go through the threads and find what I need after I eat lunch and make something to piss off soccer moms.

…could do it"* are the …

Oh look, yet another fucking thread about it. Keep sliding kikes.

Another leftist meme! Who the fuck is making these?

Why do they do this? They're just making themselves more clear & doing more harm to themselves. They act as if people won't notice this. Why?

Has any proof that it's a kike?

Is it so hard to just kill them yourself, FBI? You guys have all these guns and shit.

horrible, just horrible.

smh tbh fam

At least he is suffering blackash now.
Turbo kike Noel Ignatiev was been doing this since the 60's, nobody was was responding shit.

If you want to "punish" him, you must do it yourself
He will not be fired. The kike nepotism runs too deep

I'm only replying to your dumb ass because you got dubs.
Overconfidence that there will be no repercussion for their actions, and lots of attention generated by it.
Until whites start doing hit's on traitors like Muslims do, it will continue regardless, since we are a toothless tiger.

Indeed it does.

I honestly agree, I may be called FBI, but I think Dylan Roof did nothing wrong. I hope there are more like him that start coming out of the woodwork. All one has to do is look at how nature works, to see the struggle for life that all animals endure.

I don't know why there aren't any hunters who don't go out and start killing Marxist professors on the weekends. Are hunters the equivalent to people who only pick fights they know they will face zero consequences from, are they all just pussies?

Hunters are hunting for food mostly you fucking nigger-tier faggot. GO kill niggers then if you want more dead. YOu stop being the pussy and do it.

Dylan Roof was an angry angst faggot that wasted his opportunity on cannon fodder niggers.
Anders Breivik was a better case of calculated white anger that's needed.
Don't waste revenge on niggers, aim for traitors and jews.
Without the support networks those 2 provide, the nigger will fade away naturally.

Drexel University can't think of better topics for "debate". What an embarrassing excuse. Imagine going to a job interview tomorrow with "All I want for Christmas is White Genocide" Drexel University on your resume.

Freedom for the glorious Britain Empire and death to the traitors

White Genealogy is all that matters, the British empire is no more.

/r/Donald

Roof was a false flag/pysops and Breivik is a Zionist Freemason who murdered White children

>>>/x/

Not really, there's plenty of proof to suggest both.

Didn't Breivik later claim that the freemasonry stuff was a cover?

A folder full of jpegs is not proof, and I don't care if he's a freemason or not.

lmao

What did I say?
What the fuck did I say about literal kikes like him not going to see retribution?

Communists don't even register as human.

Brothers

PUSH THESE IMAGES IN FRONT OF THEIR FACES. TAKE THEM BY THE NECKS AND FORCE THEIR SNOUTS INTO THEIR OWN SHIT.

MAKE THESE FUCKERS UNDERSTAND WHAT WHITE GENOCIDE IS.

Make them fucking suffer for what they have said. These fucking liberal american retards have no idea what they're saying. It's so infectious we have people in SA denying that it's happening.

t. South Africa.

photos1.blogger.com/blogger/6911/1091/320/orig_baby~boer~burnt.jpg

henrymakow.com/upload_images/images (10).jpeg

1.bp.blogspot.com/-dBURlKpyARk/UPdgyhSqlYI/AAAAAAAACgk/JokT2WjVwNU/s640/530683_530622530295949_1949073945_n.jpg

nyatider.nu/wp-content/uploads/2016/03/framDSC_0065-2-600x382.jpg

google.com/imgres?imgurl=https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BzYSMTfCIAE-gwL.jpg&imgrefurl=http://www.whitenationnetwork.com/paper/?p=39068&docid=6sxjK2wt20I_iM&tbnid=TRmOtGy67eBD9M:&vet=1&w=282&h=179&client=firefox-b-ab&bih=1008&biw=1920#h=179&imgdii=TRmOtGy67eBD9M:;TRmOtGy67eBD9M:;T6gkdXSYjhSQUM:&vet=1&w=282

unpoliticallycorrect2016.files.wordpress.com/2013/12/b5240-ancdisembowlwhitesouthafricans.jpg

1.bp.blogspot.com/-rSFqD444emo/T8YxKU_CJ4I/AAAAAAAAAOA/MHOjF0Lt77s/s1600/white child murdered on farm.JPG

4.bp.blogspot.com/-pMrWy7tCOlo/T8YxCvgWXGI/AAAAAAAAANw/aStHKXG2EZE/s1600/old mans head cut open with machete south africa.JPG

2.bp.blogspot.com/-kJ1sYOHYWQQ/T8YxG9mb31I/AAAAAAAAAN4/nuYiKo6q9f4/s1600/old women tortured on farms south africa.JPG

static.wixstatic.com/media/bc7be1_9457f77c222add013a5d18c3b912cd62.jpg_1024

3.bp.blogspot.com/-HlSHB2-4EEk/T-W_twSdT0I/AAAAAAAAAhs/6LubDFtOmVM/s320/white girl hi jacked raped stabbed.jpg

4.bp.blogspot.com/-6ZR48B1fDqc/UYukGmmIgRI/AAAAAAAABwc/reej7h1sQkA/s1600/onsvolk6.jpg

Rape and torture.
THESE SJW's SUPPORT RAPE AND TORTURE. GLOBALLY!

static.wixstatic.com/media/b2ca08aee6d2f4d4eac2bc69b44a8fd7.wix_mp_1024

Every time these kike fucks make movies like this (youtube.com/watch?v=-UpzR8CCocM), or shitheads around the world make comments like this. I want you to reply with verified images like this. I want them to be shamed and called out on their lies. I want them to be accountable for their voices. This is our biggest problem. The people pushing this face propaganda are never held accountable.

Drexel University say hi to your future:

ht tp://w ww.redflagnews.com/headlines-2016/mizzou-loses-1500-students-is-flat-broke-following-campus-protests

Have a bamp

>>>/reddit/

he killed the future liberal elite of europe and has you blaming zionists

get breivik'd faggot

I once had a discussion with a black person about issues like this. He was a nigger to the fullest, but he had a valid point which i about to share

The reason faggots like this professor can say it about whites and not blacks is because blacks are organized and stick together… the aclu, naacp, black lives matters etc would be all over this professor… name me a white organization which isnt seen as racist?

gents if we are really going to crack down on this type of stuff we need to make our own white organizations with political power…we are the majority, make it happen people

Got proof that he said that, kike?

They can scoff and say "omg its a racist conspiracy theory you cracka" but having 'white genocide' in the public lexicon just means you can post Tim Wise and Noel Ignatiev quotes at them and they have a concept to anchor their bullshit with. At that point they either have to say "ok they shouldnt be saying that" or "yeah they're right there should be white genocide".

What exactly does the picture say?
I'm being serious here, two white children fighting over a Hitler teddy bear tells what exactly?

Ohh look a Holla Forums faggot.

This, I agree. Any coverage of white genocide, every time unaware people hear the term - it is a good thing.

There's an upside to Drexel failing to fire this professor, is that it is essentially impossible for any person of remote honesty (i.e. not leftist) to deny the validity of white advocacy going forward.

Normie: White advocacy? Isn't that racist?

Us: It is a legitimate response to people in positions of prestige and power not only calling for white genocide, but their being supported by powerful institutions.

These people don't get that they're helping us because they're delusional. In their little safe space they've actually started believing that the way they think is normal. We can use this. Normies will dismiss Tumblrinas as histrionic headcases, but this is a lot harder to deny.

They are building the backlash tenfold. If you thought a Trump victory was big you haven't see anything yet.

Can't someone just get white biker gangs like outlaws or hell angels to molotov his house? They can be brutal when they want to be.

Thanks for your input, FBI.

Actually, this fucker does more for us unpunished than if some kind of justice were done. The fact that a commie fuckface just totally got away with doing what the Jews have spent 75 years telling us we must never do introduces a cognitive dissonance in normal, justice-seeking people. Think of it: If a Drexel faculty member now calls for, say, more abortion clinics in black neighborhoods, and then he gets fired, the message is clear: Whites are not protected by institutions, and so we have every right to advocate for our interests.

If, on the other hand, this cucked-out faggot got fired, or disciplined in any way, normies would be justified in asking what we're so pissed about, after all "that guy was fired a few days later!"

I hate to sound like Lenin here, but the worse this sort of thing gets, the better. Blatant acts of antiwhite racism – and it doesn't get more blatant than actually using the word genocide, folks – that go totally unpunished send the message that RWDS are sorely needed.

The next thing we need is irrefutable evidence that university professors are artificially gundecking the grades of students based on race. Ideally, we should find cases where a humanities professor openly boasts of cutting white grades by 15% or something, and giving nigger students an extra 10%. This must be happening somewhere, and if we can blow it up it will make excellent redpill propaganda.

If you deny the anti-white sentiment prevalent in society today, then you truly are either blind or are ignoring it so that you don't have to think about it. Denying the holocaust, at least for me, is about the impossible logistics of it, plus the fact that during and immediately after WWII, it was not part of the narrative it seems. Its funny because I became a skeptic before being truly "redpilled." I just read some revisionist history that explained how physically impossible it was. I went in way too deep. That's why people here say to introduce these ideas to people slowly. I think my new knowledge contributed to the depression I suffered immediately thereafter.

What's funny about pol is the holocaust denial coupled with the "gas the kikes" mantra.

Hey kid, want to blow up a Federal building?

Found this. It's not quite what I mentioned above, but we're getting there:

libertyunyielding.com/2015/08/31/professors-at-one-university-will-lower-students-grades-or-even-fail-them-if-they-say-what/

All these dubs, all making such similar points. I have to believe Kek wills a propaganda effort to enlighten the public about white genocide. It's clearly a real winner.

If they keep pushing this at some point these people are gonna have to realise that the 300+ million firearms in this country are gonna be pointing at them someday.

Plenty of pro white genocide article exist mosstly written by echos. Those could be tweeted starting with Noel Ignatiev

BUMP for, why no bodies yet?

DAY OF THE ROPE