Out of fucking nowhere, on all fucking fronts. JIDF is fucking back. Look at all the boards

Out of fucking nowhere, on all fucking fronts. JIDF is fucking back. Look at all the boards.

TRS starts shilling for "Nationalist Jews"
Cuckchan is a zionist board now
r/the_donald stands with Israel
8pol filled to the brim with Jew apologists

It's as if they activated all the sleepers.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/fuGQc
independent.co.uk/news/world/world-history/adolf-hitler-zionism-zionist-nazis-haavara-agreement-ken-livingstone-labour-antisemitism-row-a7009981.html
reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/5kw2c7/rall_doesnt_want_to_see_this_on_the_front_page/
youtu.be/Ei_Hu1hcsa4
youtu.be/kDKGvg6HeyY
youtu.be/oPBooPu28QY
youtu.be/KACG9UdxmOs
youtu.be/gIdBuK7_g3M
pastebin.com/9cxmXPCB
mega.nz/#F!5YgWWYyS!4umLTWetmEafAnoWgo6-Dw
dukechronicle.com/article/2005/12/attack-secularist-scrooges
twitter.com/AnonBabble

JIDF are degenerate drug users who sit around all day manipulating reality to try and hide the fact jews are unquestionably inferior

I think too many of us have forgotten our old enemy

and yet the shit gets rejected here, not so easy to co-opt a group that have no name, no leadership and work as a hive instead of a hierarchy.
We called this shit when the whole alt-kike movement popped up out of nowhere, fronted by a bunch of literal faggots.

I dont believe you

D&C tactic. TRS' actual base would never support any jews but they are being infiltated on their forum or at least there are people here claiming to be from TRS saying this shit.

The articles are not very sympathetic. see archive.is/fuGQc Not sure about the forum though since I'm not a member.

The shitstorm started when Red Ice did a podcast and they asked if white nationalist could cooperate with nationalistic Jews.

and none of this would be happening if we didnt have kike and mud mods.

A little tip for thos who don't know, spam all your reports through global, it will piss off the global mods so they start bitching and something might actually get done.

It`s just D&C as usual.

I haven`t listed to than one yet, but RedIce/314 do things from all angles. Should be interesting to listen to.

All kikes must die

Time to spread some real Ben Garrison and finally end that kike campaign of misinformation about the "one-man train to Auschwitz".

I don't care how complicated these politics get. Always and forever, Israel and Jews need to burn.

They never went anywhere. You don't think a crew like that would just pack up and leave, would you?

It's as Henry Ford said - the International Jew is the world's foremost problem.

We finally left the tutorial level.

We're the next level.

Holla Forums is always right. now and forever. Zion must burn.

We're on the true boss fight, and have been for a long long long time. It makes that fucking 24+ hour boss in FF11 seem like a joke in terms of length, attention, and manpower required to deal with it to.

We've just been going through different phases of the fight this whole time. We lost some bodies, had to regroup and rez our dead and fight back slowly for 8 hours, but we finally pushed into the next phase when the timer for the election phase came up, and we plowed through that phase with massive success

Now we're onto the next phase, where the boss is going to try to subvert/mind-control us and turn us against each other and use us to shield itself from harm. We have to be smart about this phase, break each other out of the haze, and make sure we're attacking the right enemy together if we expect to make it through

Many current users were probably not even here back when JIDF and RIDF were the only IDFs around. The only shills they know are shit tier CTR and even shittier tier Holla Forums goons.

the shilling has intensified since this notion of globalist jews vs nationalist jews arose. I think its D&C to get us to support the nationalistic jews,thereby forfeiting our anti-jew stance. We must remain vigilant and stand by the fact that jews play both sides and that we must not support either jewish side.

Repeat after me. (OC)

Honestly I fucking missed them

It's like the good old days again.

You mean this forum doesn't support israel?

Of course we stand with israel™ my friend

It's pretty simple:
- Pagans never really believed in monotheism or were agnostic
- Pagans recognize naturalist Jewish roots of Christianity

- Christians see atheists being degenerate and think they're all with kikes; so think Pagans are like that, too.
- Christians think kikes are Synagogue of Satan.

The means of going about getting rid of Jews. Pagans think Christianity is preserving a cucked ideology/morality. Christians think Pagans are destroying morality completely. Pagans think Christianity will preserve the same cuckiness that allows Jews to survive, when the kikes take advantage of the ignorance of a populace and argues for Zioshitism. Christians think getting rid of Christianity will just open up hell on Earth or open people to being manipulated by Jews easier.

IDK. I'm a Pagan. I think Christcucks aren't worth arguing with. Any time they're shown an inconsistency with their book, they can rationalize it. Paganism doesn't require any rationalizations, because there's no set doctrine. Pagan myths are arguments from consequence.

If slavs don't have gook DNA, they're white. If they do, they're not white. Most Russians have some mongol in them, AFAIK. Slavs in Poland are different.
Yes, Russians are generally mongrels and are not white, AFAIK. Other slavs are generally fine, like Poland.

You tell me, while kikes are controlling your countries, if these are important.
Christians need to redpill Christians. Pagans need to redpill atheists.

Any time I see a Pagan and Christian fighting, I assume one of them is a shill. Usually the one who tries to make it into an argument. No one who is redpilled will identify as 'atheist'.
No one who identifies as 'atheist' will be convinced by Christian arguments.
No one who identifies as 'Christian' will be convinced by Pagan arguments.

I learn the arguments for both sides and redpill appropriately. I have no issue talking about God and redpilling Christians with the bible.

I will make my own arguments about Paganism vs. Christianity, but I don't ever take it seriously like it's doing anything but just presenting my view. Some fine Christian anons keep theirs short and sweet and just tell me "Hell is for forever", so…Yeah. That's a smart Christ-user.

Now with Zio-shills, this is actually progress. They have taken the arguments to where we can argue. Just do your DEUS VULT redpilling on them nonstop. If you encounter an atheist, use Pagan arguments. If there are no Pagan arguments that don't also insult Christian God, then just keep doing what you do. Either way, as a DEUS VULT, you're fighting Satan by using Pagan arguments against him. If you cannot for a second entertain Pagan arguments, then you cannot actually address them. I present arguments to opponents sometimes that I, myself, perceive as weak because I know they won't have an answer for it, even if I do. That opens them to redpilling if they're humbled. But if you're doing everything literally according to what the God voice in your head or in the Bible tells you, then I can't argue. You do you.

4/pol/ is a battlefield for minds. It is vital for 8/pol/'s health that each new wave of participants on 4/pol/ be informed. Keep up the good fight, user. You are not alone on half/pol/.

Kek same here

Not JIDF but I've come to the conclusion after a very long time that "supporting" Israel is the most realistic cut-our-losses approach. At least with Israel we have a place to send Jews back. In theory I just want to gas all kikes and rid the planet of this illness, but it won't work anymore, not with Israel having atomic weapons and being willing to use them.

21 days goyim, 21 days, they'll be gone soon enough, just hold steady, stay the course and keep triggering kikes.

Fuck off, kike apologist. Kikes cannot be kicked out. They'll be back tomorrow, in 10 years, in 100 years and 300 years and from then on it's today all over again except amplified, as per usual. Your solution is not a solution, it's a bandaid. You think kikes will just magically all go to Israel, never leave Israel and relinquish all their capital in western countries? Wake up, you retard. Israel is just a safe-haven for kikes to go to when they fuck up spying for Israel/get caught doing stupid shit. There is no such thing as Israeli nationalism, because kikes are parasites by nature.

Go read the manual again david

So what's you actual long-term plan here?

You totally suck at this JIDF

Same question to you, how do you plan to actually kill all jews? You can LARP all you want, but if you don't have a solution it's not worth shit. It's virtue signalling and nothing else.

Nice try, alphabet. Go datamine TRS or something.

So this is how the_donald dies, not with a bang but with an OY VEY

We're on an anonymous imageboard if you didn't notice.

This, but the reason why its so potent, that the whole map of arguments, checks and balances of various segments puts us in this awkward position.

You may like it or not, but the most major issue is of us ignoring trumps jewish ties and sentiments.

Basically everything else flows from that. And our hand of being pure to our ideals is being tested because of that, because there is a rift within the community on that. And the jews are of course on course to widen it as much as they can.

It has been so long. I have missede you JIDF, truly missed you. CTR was so fucking lame.

Literally oyy veyy
Kek, fucking JIDF newfags
Consider this as Your welcome to 8ch

They've done it before. Don't trust them for a fucking second. Nothing new under the sun, now that any chance of successfully shilling against Trump is gone, they've simply gone back to all the tactics they used before the election.

To add to that: THIS IS A TOPIC THAT REQUIRES EXTENSIVE RESEARCH

Basically: what is the relationship between soros and israel (the real one, because this seems like PR)

What is the relationship between russia and israel and why did russia vote against israel (with the conflict in the middle east)

if soros is in power right now in the us, using obongo as a puppet, what the fuck is going on, isnt syria an attempt at a greater israel?

Are we being obfuscated on purpose?

I was thinking exactly the same, CTR was kids game

You stick out, faggot. We can tell and we will always be able to tell.

No, I want to hear an actual realistic plan on how the jewish issue can be resolved. You keep sucking each others dicks here with how much you hate Jews and how Israel can't be allowed to exist, and it's true, but the thing is, if you have no way to wipe Jews from the planet the whole thing will always be a pipe dream like "real communism". We shouldn't be like fucking Holla Forums where it's all about feels and who is the most unreasonable about his ideology. Just tell me ONE realistic scenario where Israel can be removed from the map in the near future without starting a world war or similar. This is all I want. If you don't have that, your world view is purely idealistic, and that gets us nowhere.

We need more moderators, ones who understand there are no good jews.

we are not in here for the PR, go to trs for that. If a person here says he wants to kill all the niggers, all the jews and mudslimes, then its fucking goddamn right, not only that, its also our creed more or less. There is no need to pander to anything else. We are cooler than you.

You are bad at this.

There isn't really a rift in the hivemind. The majority of autright trump supporters never went full Holla Forums. This is basically damage control to turn back as many newfags as possible. The best they can hope for is slowing our growth, because once a man goes full Holla Forums there is no going back. We just need to keep meming the kikes into the ovens.

Kek

Usig bullets, rope, gas chambers. That sort of thing.

Are you retarded? They're engaged in a proxy war in Syria. No reasonable person has accused Putin of being a pawn of the Israelis, just that his own inner circle has Jews.

Well with that I mean that we tolerated his views towards jews in favor of the greater good that he will be doing.

But now that he is pressing the kike issue, its like he is pressing into our wounds.

We want all kinds of bad stuff to happen to kikes, not good stuff. It just doesnt feel entirely right, but the kikes are making it worse by pouring salt in the wound.

Where and when?

I take it the moral of the story is stay divided and never leave the house.

Too bad CTR trained many newfags into the art of shillspotting.

Sadly though these shills have had better training. Its military grade.

How can you tell? Their arguing skills are better than an average high schooler but not as great as a nerd on the college debate team.

Yeah, I miss the good old JIDF etc. days. CTR and intl are annoying, but they are just cucks compared to true JIDF

I support nationalism for all people. Jews are our natural enemy, but I believe they deserve Israel. That said, we should invade and burn it to the ground. I just can't bring myself to deny an ethnic group a country. What then? they just live in different countries and jew it up over there.

we're at war with the jew is the bottom line. If they have a containment-country it makes things a lot simpler than the current guerilla-jew war we're fighting.

Since that's never been done before, how would you propose to go about it? 15 million Jews won't be easy to subdue. "Gas the Kikes" is an idea, but it's not a plan.

I hate to say this out of principle, but now at least there will be a clear distinction between oldfags and newfags, one less D&C tactic to worry about…feelsgoodman.

Nothing we want will be accomplished without war.
Not even the kebab removing that needs to happen for Europe to survive will be done without a world war.

>>>/christ/ its broken too

You're the same guy who also says Trump is shit because he isn't literally Hitler, right? Because that's the same argument. We can talk about nuking Israel when we're in a position where it's actually plausible.

It is not about fucking PR, this is not what I said. The thing that separates good movements from bad ones is that the good ones are able to infiltrate the status quo and slowly shift the overton window. You can still want to kill kikes, no one wants to stop you from doing that. But you can be realistic for a second and work with what you got towards a goal. You cannot wait for another Hitler.

Ok, you have nothing. Next one please.

Holla Forumss biggest problem right now is that too many people are stuck so hard in their filter bubble that they aren't even able to discuss their ideology without resorting to shitposting. A few years ago we had leftist cucks come here and try to argue for mass immigration and shit and they got completely shut down with actual arguments. Now, it's almost only shitposting and virtue signalling.

It's not just xIDF or outsider raiders pushing this pro-jewish and anti-white consensus on 8pol.

The vols and BO are compromised and have been facilitating this environment for some time.

Holy shit, Holla Forums has gone downhill.

You are all inferior genetic wastes. Do the white race a favor and remove yourself from the gene pool. If all you can handle is masturbatory larping about nuking Israel, >>>/cuckchan/ is more your speed. In real life, men sometimes have to make hard decisions, ally with unsavory people, and temporarily content themselves with half-measures in order to achieve their goals. If NEETs like yourselves had ever accomplished anything you would understand that.

This user gets it.

The mods are completely unreasonable just like on nearly top board on this site. Holla Forums, /gamergatehq/ (when it was relevant…) you name it. I just got banned for a month for not acting like the fucking caricature of a nazi but an actual nazi, which makes me a shill for some reason. I guess they want us to be a board everyone can point at us and laugh, so nobody takes us seriously. So basically the GG approach.

lol nobody cares about you kikes, go be like your family of 70 years ago and gas yourselves.

Found the burger mutt

Google "Haavara Agreement" please. By your fucked up definition even Hitler was a Jew shill. Get your head out of your ass.

While we don't know if it's JIDF, there are definitely a new batch of aliens forum invaders trying to subvert this place.

Especially the pedo thread. Pedos will hang.

This, tbh. You can't have a thread on the merits of any ideology without it degenerating into memeing. It's pathetic.

While there is some JIDF, most of the time we used that to condition :^)

Stay useless, pleb.

Found the britkike

Sorry to inform you goy, but we here at Holla Forums have always stood with Israel. Are you just realizing this?

You do realize that nearly everyone else here who is a core user of this board is probably just laughing at you now? Jesus, JIDF this and that but at the end of the day all of them are garbage.

Or maybe Israel is beginning to Christianize?

Now that's a Jewish argument if I've ever seen one.

See the red? that is where all the white Americans are, the blue is the only America they ever show on European television.

Where I live in Kansas, I have not seen a african/mexican/arab/indian or any of the mix at all.

What you see on television is Hollywood filth and are indeed mutts.

yea you would know, wouldnt you kike?

Yeah everyone who is schizo enough to not have been banned by the power hungry mods already is laughing at me, as if I care. I suspect this whole board has been killed by a radicalization and marginalization effort.

This. I'm not a part of TRS, but I will not unilaterally dismiss them because they have done some good work, and hating each other over petty issues is EXACTLY what lefties and likes want

I wouldn't worry about trs or hgi or msg

Just keep cranking out memes
Just keep cranking out memes

Underrated post

I wouldn't say so, m80. Like many other anons have said, we need to be wary of Trump's ties with the Jews, and see which groups of people will truly benefit from his actions over the next 8 years. That being said, even if he continuously praises Israel and the Jews, and gives them key positions in his administration, we still must look at whether or not he helps to expose them. Remember how he has previously made comments and twitter posts hinting at his knowledge of the Jews, which some kvetched over?

Of course, I'm not saying we should blindly keep saying "4D chess!" over and over, just that we need to look at the long term implications, and not just surface statements which could just serve to placate the Jews.

JIDF that fucking quick.
TRS has been gobbling Israel cock since the election ended with:
gay fucking shit and they have stepped up shitposting levels way past what was once thought of as the maximum level possible.

No you're not. You're an atheist/agnostic who doesn't want to be called a fedora. In fact, all of you "pagans" are.

Stop making up bullshit, JIDF.

This

Come on OP this isn't new. Kikels are like sandpeople. You might scare them off for awhile, but they'll be back… in greater numbers.

X2
kek and they are still trying

*Kikels are sandpeople

ITS THE RUSSIANS!

HILLARY WAS RIGHT ALL ALONG!

Holla Forums doesn't have to give a through briefing on every aspect of its ideology every time some clueless dipshit asks because A) it's tiresome and usually a shill tactic, and B) there is no singular cohesive ideology. Holla Forums is not one person, it's a collective of varying ideologies and religious beliefs with the common ground of love for our European races. Holla Forums doesn't answer to anyone.

KEK what a fucking low effort JIDF shilling we have here
Even kike shills at the independent admit that your afirmation is not true

independent.co.uk/news/world/world-history/adolf-hitler-zionism-zionist-nazis-haavara-agreement-ken-livingstone-labour-antisemitism-row-a7009981.html

Being a "pagan" doesn't mean you have to worship gods the same way Christians do.

Sure, I'm a White Nationalist fedora. You kikes will try anything to bait Pagans vs Christians.

This.

As soon as you see christianity v pagan in a thread it is simply d&c at work.

They're too busy championing white student unions on campus and getting angry at JakodaRay to bother with this place.

Christianity is the parasite. Paganism is the cure.

Any faith/religion issue is not political. The only exception is islam (and maybe judaism), it must be banned in all civilized countries.

I'm an atheist white nationalist and realise that all you "pagans" are just atheists yourselves who are afraid of being called a fedora.

Guess this is a JIDF thread after all

If you want to spread a message, you need to understand that there will always be people at a different level of education than you. Healthy ideological discussion is the best way to keep your arguments strong and reinforce/refine your own beliefs. If you find it tiresome, don't engage in it! You don't have to post in every thread. There will always be plenty of autists like me here to share the redpills.

My sides

It's not like my jewdar got any worse.

Exactly where do you think I said the Nazis were zionist?

Let me guess, you used to identify as Pagan, too. You also used to identify as anything which gets you shekels by response. This is your last one from me.

By all means, go ahead, it's good you have the mental stamina to do so

Exactly! LARPing truly is the only form of worship.

But worshiping is the very essence of larping, wtf do you think the eucharist is?

When exactly did it become acceptable to make threads for every time Trump says something about a jew or a jew says something about Trump? And of course they all use the same OP image of Trump at AIPAC, Trump with an Israeli flag, etc. Of course anyone who comments on this is obviously just a Jared shill amiright :^)

Neither is larping, unless you roll some dice.
This shitty larping meme needs to die, along with everyone who uses it.

If I say "Hail Wotan" then I'm hailing fucking Wotan, unless I'm roleplaying someone who "Hails Wotan" for fun.

Which I wouldn't be doing if I actually went and hailed Wotan.

They do deserve it, because it'll make it easier to shoa them.

Every time I hear the word LARP I just wonder if I'll hear it when I am remove leftist.

This is why I've come to the conclusion every last Jew must die. They just can't not subvert, even when it's directly in their best interests to stop.

hehehehe goyim will never find out

I'm about to dump all the IP's, addresses, full names, credit card information, and SS numbers of a large potion of the JIDF shills.

Wew. I just checked out the first Israel-supporting thread on /r/The_Donald, and it's jam packed with redpill, highly upvoted redpills at that. Either you guys are doing excellent work or the goyim are knowing more than ever.

what if it's killing the jew?

Who's that and over what? Looking at his twitter, if it's the right one, it seems in tune with what TRS believes.

Fuck off moshie

back?
those fuckers never fucking left
because of the UN its DEFCON 3 in Tel Aviv tonight so all the stops get pulled on this holocauster
seriously if anyone falls for the 'good kike' meme get back to fucking cuckchan where you belong

so redpilled

Checked and Keked. Is it wrong I read that page in Morrakiu's Jew voice?

Here is the thread I'm talking about. Well worth a looksie, maybe add some upvotes and doses if you've got a plebbit account.

reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/5kw2c7/rall_doesnt_want_to_see_this_on_the_front_page/

be careful, some of that shit will get you globally banned

that is a fully curated fake thread, go try to comment there. It's mods and jidf only after their first 2 failed.

do it faggot

Kek most of us would wouldnt we?

ALL FUCKING JEWS MUST DIE

kek, do it nao

If anybody has a plebbit account, make sure to bring up the USS Liberty and Jonathan Polard.

yes pls

Do you think by "globally banned" he means Mossad?

TRS had one fatal flaw from the beginning. Their "vetting system". Even if they started off on the right footing all it would take is a couple of my capable shills to spend a couple of weeks "proving their worth" to get vetted. Now that they are in and 'vetted' their bullshit carries more weight and they are better able to lead idiots down the "embrace fags and welcome 'friendly' jews into our fold" horse shit. You guys know what is going on right? This is literally the same play we saw with gamergate.

I didnt tell him not to do it you fucking faggots

to be fair red ice interviews basically anyone, they have had guests with much more ridiculous views

Just eagerly waiting for the delivery, trips-kun.

The main show does to a degree, but Radio3Fourteen is more about pushing their agenda.

Hahahha the jews forgot why they hated nationalism in the first place, they see it now especially people like netanyahu as a means to strengthen the jewish people in the long term battle against whites and any other race that would challange them. But now that they need to justify it to the world and have become so involved in other nationalist communities they are literally just causing both whites and jews to gear up to their ultimate forms before the final battle which due to some cockiness from years of US military protection making them believe they are strong they think they can win. Nationalism for everyone I say, it will be the test of every races will and strength without the support of any other, and something the jews for some reason are delusional enough to think they can win.

This is why I fucking hate jews now. Literally. They create more antisemites than they realize. Here I was just shitting on some random board back in 20XX, then they came to shill. No I have come to despite the jew.

They are their own worst enemy.

Yeah, no one's buying this shit, not even on /r/the_donald. This is coming from the mods there, some of which are kikes.

reddit.com/r/altright/comments/5kwocp/its_official_the_cuckold_has_been_infiltrated_and/

When did hannukah end?

You can filter this faggot

I don't know, getting the Jews all in once place might not be such a bad thing. Let's do to them what they did to us. Push the Jews until they flee to Israel, create an African refugee crisis on their border and force them to allow in the diversity, and within a couple generations they'll have raped Judaism out of existence. Not as quick as a bullet in the head but perhaps more satisfying over the long term.

We don't have that long. We're so far behind in the culture war that we'll be extinct before they are.
Although, that might change if we can get the white genocide meme into the mainstream. See

so cancer killing a jew is NOT a good thing?

This

that subplebbit's leadership is 90% compromised. The userbase for the most part isn't, but the mods literally ban people for not sucking enough israeli cock.

Fucking kikes man. They just can't help themselves.

Hurry up faggot, KEK demands it

I don't get it. Mods, enable a fucking word filter that changes Jew/jew to kike. You'll be amazed how many shills will get triggered to stop posting.

I'm not keep kidding, why do you think they "fuck up" swastikas? Its that ocd kike nature to not speak the tongue of their enemies.

TIME TO LEVEL UP

Fucking cellphone

This

TRS is JIDF.

Not yet, but they sure are turning into it at breakneck speed.

this is what happens when you fell for the donald meme

Until we get on Rubio's level, we might as well all be JIDF.

this is what happens when SRS takes over multiple forums almost a year ago just in case Trump won they controlled both his and his opposition's narratives.

why? would their land not be in better hands under aryan control?

why lose good men dying for a stretch of worthless desert
just glass the entire fucking region and be done with it

The great thing about fullchan is that it's immune to the jewish menace. Kek is with us. The "alt right" does not have a foot here. TRS does not have a foot here. Neither JIDF, RIDF or cryptokikes have a foot here. Only the pure, driven force of a thousand autists burning as brightly as the sun may reside in this humble fortress.

give our young males a chance to become men in the gauntlet of a true war

keep thinking that….and wow man nice words. is there a term for the complete opposite of demoralization shilling? there needs to be one.

what standing around in a desert guarding mr shekelsteins pipeline from stray rag head mortars?
fuck off kike the entirety of the Levantine region needs to be wiped from the face of the Earth along with everyone in it

M…Muh…Motivational shilling?

Levantine region must be glassed for 100% maximum smug points. Deus vult.

thats funny. advocating for a different approach to the extinction of jews makes me a kike. i liked this site better when calling somebody shlomo was reserved for more appropriate posts.

All jews are shit.

Now hold on a second…

also the lead singer of that band is gay, still good music

He is yes.
Also while Nathanael does make some good content, he is still jewish in blood. Hard to trust him still.

It is right to never trust the jew. They lie even without consciously thinking about it. It's their nature. That said, I think Brother Nathanael makes a conscious effort to attack the kike regimes.

Obligatory, GAS THE KIKES WITH NO SURVIVORS, RACE WAR NOW.

I've never identified with paganLARPers because they're nothing but retards.

This.

youtu.be/Ei_Hu1hcsa4

youtu.be/kDKGvg6HeyY

youtu.be/oPBooPu28QY

youtu.be/KACG9UdxmOs

youtu.be/gIdBuK7_g3M

pastebin.com/9cxmXPCB

mega.nz/#F!5YgWWYyS!4umLTWetmEafAnoWgo6-Dw

Galatians 3:10 ESV
Matthew 21:42‭-‬43‭, ‬45 KJVA
John 8:39‭, ‬44 KJVA

I must say though if the kike is now going full out on there psyops by pushing the nationalist kike meme than they are on the ropes. IT is time to expel them from the land. IF they don't renounce their Hebraism and pledge loyalty to fight and die for the Rising Fourth Reich than they go straight to the ovens.
MFW THE OVENS WILL FINALLY BE REAL

Fuck off you defeatist cuckold.

jesus christ wtf is this shit? Holla Forums needs to push back hard against this jew-shilling. there needs to be a hard push to hold Trump and everyone else to the "America First" line

>You are all inferior genetic wastes. Do the white race a favor and remove yourself from the gene pool. If all you can handle is masturbatory larping about nuking Israel, >>>/cuckchan/ is more your speed. In real life, men sometimes have to make hard decisions, ally with unsavory people, and temporarily content themselves with half-measures in order to achieve their goals. If NEETs like yourselves had ever accomplished anything you would understand that.
THis is unfortunately the truth. And this age of perversion that how to defeat your enemy first is to pervert their values.

Holla Forums has always been le edgy ekstreemist website/userbase. you just didn't notice it bc of all the poz in the world. but, now that the overton window has shifted, Holla Forums has nothing to say except scream "genocide" bc that's basically the only thing that's not allowed anymore

Jews want to massacre our race until there is not one survivor. Why should we treat them any different? Remember everyone whenever you wake up to say the magic words.
THERE ARE NO GOOD JEWS

Be blessed by Kek if you do.

as a longtime lurker of cuck/pol/ and 8/pol/, Trump showing huge support for Israel has been interesting

Both boards are practically split in two with "he was a shill all along" and "its 7D chess!", or "well Jews ARE better than mudslimes" dissent

I stand somewhere in the middle, wondering just who the fuck I voted for.

What Israel has been doing for years is fucked, and seeing Kerry call them out on it while Trump doubles down on support is strange to say the least.

Anyway, its interesting, he's not even president yet so it could all be a front for all we know. We're in it for the next 4 years so lets hope it all makes sense in the end.

lol, you're so transparent

Thanks for the info

Lots of (1) here

I noticed it too OP. Suddenly all these threads have popped up where people are bashing IRL groups left and right. It's like they are using natural friction between them and us. The reality is these groups all do good on different fronts. What we need is exactly what these kikes are doing - a full spectrum assault. We have to beat down anyone encouraging D&C.

Unify or die.

TRS, Iron March, Holla Forums, TradYouth - just to name a few, all of us. Yes, Holla Forums too. Even though we aren't a group we still do shit both online and in meatspace, and do share a consensus on many topics. I won't go into any of these topics except one thing - the fact we bash each other relentlessly. There is criticism, then there is the tinfoil tier pointless division that only hurts us and helps the jew.

We need to reach out to each other and even if we don't get along we need to set aside what differences we have and work towards defeating the eternal kikery that we face should the jew win. The longer we hack at and attack each other, the more the jew rubs his grubby paws and grins. We need peace with each other, or at least a fucking truce.

I propose we start shilling these groups in the context of "why can't we just get along" - but with obvious limits. We shill to bring everyone back on track where we need to be. Encourage them to remember our true enemy. It isn't anyone except the fucking jew.

I would go for this above all else : constantly naming the jew, and redpilling every single goy on the planet. Also, carefully tracking them and keeping lists if they try to go under the radar.

By purging them. By purge I mean kick them out of our homelands using whatever means necessary. But we have bigger problems first - we have to unite.

(heil'd)

No doubt the people involved never left, but the rules of anonymity apply to types of shill just as well to individual posters. It doesn't really who the shill is, it's the angle of attack. And now they're back to good old straight zionist shilling. Shilling for israel while also trying to undermine Trump with his kike associations would be a self defeating move.

Fuhrers trips

Theoretically sure. Theoretically.

Too little too late.

Who /ex-jidf/ here?

You goys opened my eyes to some damaging shit. I support Israel for religious reasons but these corporate kikes gotta go.

imo the Jews blitznosing our board came from zionist facebook groups due to the high amount of anti-palestine shilling I see.

You know what to do kike

Blatant lie.

>>>/auschwitz/
MAKE THE HOLOCAUST ACTUALLY HAPPEN

hows israel going to react to all of the jewish cannibalism being exposed? are (((you))) just going to pretend you arent all bloodsucking monsters, or is it just gonna be samson option time?

It's almost like the moderators are in on it

Lot of commoner jews are fed up with Netanyahus threats against other countries and bloodlusting.

After Obama pulled that little stunt regarding the UN it's caused a storm over here the american media won't cover. I hope trump stops whatever obama did but at the same time don't want him to enable our warmongering anymore. Sad atmosphere for us.

I think everyone should stay out of it until the water clears

nah i meant the literal cannibalism. when pizzagate goes mainstream and executions start, are you pleb jews going to turn on your higher ups in an effort to save yourselves?

Ironic shilling is still shilling, you kike.

Obvious shilling for Israel is obvious. We have already established there is no such thing as a good jew. Gas yourself kike.

We should launch a campaign to cuck the jews and fuck their women.

What are you getting at here?

No, nothing short of explusion from our lands of their kind can be tolerated.

How about no.

The good looking ones. Leave them pregnant.

I don't believe pizzagate is all true. Lot of that is unbacked speculation stirred up because names involved refuse to explain anything.

I consider myself a Holla Forumsack, when the time comes if what is said is true I'll join in holocausting of the bastards responsible.

You are wrong user, there are many good jews. The younger newfags who came here from r/thedonald should learn to separate (((jews))) from the jews.

This. Say whatever you want about "cuckstianity" but Orthodoxy is an effective antidote to kikery.

It's a reference to an old Israeli propaganda campaign where they had IDF girls pose nude to get young American men to support Israel.

Reported.

And then in the gas chambers.

There are no jews, only (((jews))). Go back to whence you came, jude.

Ah thanks.

With little yidlets? How about no.

do please lurk moar

kek, one can never lurk too much

wewlad

Someone will fuck them anyway

Is Stephen Miller not a Jew? learn to recognize divide and conquer. Its a frequent shill tactic. sigh.

dukechronicle.com/article/2005/12/attack-secularist-scrooges

Doesn't Trump's son have a jewish wife?

even Hitler himself said it

And he still expelled as many as possible. Made kind of impossible to finish getting them all since Stalin tried to invade before he was done.

Fischer, Kubrick, Morell.. stop parroting memes and research for yourself user. jews do not always mean (((jews)))

Nice trips btw.

Until they are expelled, we should fuck their women.

Uh goy, you realize having a jewish mother means the half-child is an accepted jew?

Creating more Jews to kick out makes no sense.

The way I see it, the issue between jews and (((jews))) is the same as muslims. Sure there actually are a few that could be argued are good, but how do you tell the difference between them? Both have motivation to lie, and can do so to any of us pork-eaters with impunity in the eyes of their brethren and god. We have no effective means to tell the difference between them until they've been here a long while, and we have a solid record of their actions. The issue here is we have no way to test all of them. It is the issue of the bowl full of skittles but only a few are poisoned, go ahead and grab a few. The only winning move with them is to not play with them. Kick them out.

NO

Fuck only jewish women with white features. Middle east should be cleared of sand niggers and colonized by our aryan-jews children.

Nice oven decoration. Now git.

You know we want to exterminate all Jews, right? That in the "Hotpockets and a Holocaust" tagline, the only joke is the hotpockets part. Right?

reddit spacing and believing the myth of the good jew? you're not going to trick me here

You won't exterminate them, not in this lifetime. But cuck them? Fuck yeah!

its impossible to cuck a jew, since they use their women as whores to try to entrap goy men. fuck off.

There are different types of jews and muslims

-Americanized [the actual (((Jews)))]
-Zionist
-Religious/Israeli (myself)
-Non religious
-Jew by name only ( Christian jew, etc )

Muslims:
-Terrorists/Stoners/radicals
-"tolerant" westernized Muslims
-name only (Arab, maybe Christian or unreligious)

I agree with you except for the part we're the same problem. Muslims spawn their radical beliefs behind doors as where religious Jews don't go cutting down Christmas trees. Hell of all the accusations some jews get of white genocide they rather kill muslims doing both us harm.

That explains the TRS/shillgames shit I've been scrolling past violently.

aint no muslim ever called me goyim. aint no muslim ever cut off my foreskin. aint no muslim ever blow up the world trade center. aint no muslim ever ritually cannibalized on goyim for the past 3000 years, etc.

i would like to point out those 2 blue counties in ND are full of Prairie Niggers "Lakota"/Dakota/Sioux whatever they want to call themselves now i guess but they managed to fill fargo and bismark with somalians(section 8?) and mexicans are all over the place seance the oil boom started.

Oy you're making my head spin with this post.

you guys are literally hitler

Every single Jew on this planet must be exterminated. We will annihilate their entire race, or we will die.

Faggot LARPers talk about genociding every non-White, which is neither practical nor desireable. But you, your Jewish "women", and every other kike on this planet must be purged.

This.

Stay away from us and keep your kind in your corner of the world. We only want to be left alone. The similarity I was referring to was in how to deal with you both. We literally have no reasonable means to tell who is good and bad, and thus we can't accept either into our societies. Even now you could be putting on a friendly face simply to gain our favor. Stay in your sandbox, or failing that, an oven.

SD is the same story as ND. All the blue you see there is prarie nogs and college towns that have libs. Sioux Falls only comes close in some areas.

You can control your wife. And if you really want to cuck them the current year way: date the jewess, cum inside her and run like a nigger.

And? Imagine this, Holla Forums doesn't actually see a civic nationalist with jewish family as an example to follow.

(((saudis))) are blood related to the rothschilds. the (((mossad))) did 9/11. (((you))) dont get to pin that one on muslims, sorry. muslims are scum but they arent half as bad as kikes, since theyd be perfectly happy just sitting in their mudhuts throwing rocks at whores. (((you))) are ones fucking everything up all the time.

x-linked recessive. they encourage their women to steal other men's genes. kill yourself

Look at this cuck

Purge jews? Why don't you do it already? Go on the street and start killing random jews. Yeah.. that's what I thought!

What I propose is more beautiful. You go on the street and approach jewish women. You take them home and fuck them. If you like one, maybe she's virgin, you marry her. If not, keep her around until she gives birth and then leave her.

I said the ones with white features. It's a win/win.

Yid get out.

the first opportunity the had to come to europe for gibs, they took. muslims are worthless.

Is that your jewish girlfriend?

the kikes are the one who sent them to europe. the kikes are ones who destabilized their countries. the kikes are ones who manipulated europe into beliving in gibs me dat in the first place. thats all 100% on the jews.

fuck off kike. that's not how dna works.

You sicken me. Create and invest in kike spawn? We will kill the White traitors like you first before moving on to the kikes.

my fellow (((Holla Forumsack)))

Jews follow their own interest. If whites did the same as jews from Israel, their countries would be fine.

No, it's yours, since you apparently MUH DIK for our enemies.

if whites followed their own interests theyd nuke israel and kill every single jew on this planet, and then go into space with the sole intention of finding more jews to kill.

My plan is more viable than LARPING on killing jews.

I don't deny Israel was involved in 9/11 but I'm not a (((jew))).

I'm a crippled yid with MS.

Nationalism is important for all peoples. but right now your countries have a lot of slimes and gooks moving in, I'll pray to Yahweh merkel dies in her sleep.

Give it a couple more years, Shlomo.

What would happen if Israel won't be there anymore? There would still be jews in America. They will still push propaganda in their media. They would cry and get support from white cucks 1000 times more if Israel would be destroyed. It would be a giant holocaust excuse to gain super kike powers.

Killing jews is the only end goal which makes any sense you disgusting faggot. Exiling them from our nations has been proved useless by history. They must die. Our job is to turn the public, day by day, until a real holocaust becomes possible. That is what we are working toward. Nothing less.

The IP has obviously changed yet the poster remains the same. How is Tel Aviv anyways?

Nobody is as retarded as you are pretending to be. You are obviously a kike. GTFO.

thats why they ALL will go down.

the faster jews start turning on themselves, the better for their survival 2bh.

this, once the cannibalism gets exposed things are going to get very bad for (((them))) very quickly. muslims already want to exterminate them, niggers already want to exterminate them, chinks already want to exterminate them, once the stupid cuck goyim wake up and realize the reality of abuses perpetrated against them, its all over. 3000 years of blood 'libel' being proven true, will end (((them))).

I'm posting from my phone. Dynamic IP

(((jews))) killed 1.5 million of us in the holocaust because hitler figured out how to cheat the bankers, they're loyaless parasites to whomever they swindle.

If you think it's bad here go take a look at 4chan. Holla Forums is basically a shill colony. They must have atleast several hundred people working around the clock

yeah, the reality is that most jews are just goy sheep who are enthralled to the ancient saturn cult jews who are running everything. if the pleb jews started mass exposition of the cannibal jews, and extermination of them, then the pleb jews might be spared… but the way it looks now (and through history) is that the pleb jews obviously know some shady shit is going on with their (((elites))) and they still cover for them because 'muh tribe', which is why its likely they ALL will end up getting exterminated, since their refusal to expose and fight openly against their own implicated them in the dealings of their (((masters))).

its like when penn state got punished because of sandusky, sure sandusky was the one raping kids (and was likely part of the far larger kike pedo ring/cannibal ring), but the entire school covered up his crimes… so they ALL were punished.

if the jews want to survive the next 100 years, what theyd be wise to do is have a military coup in israel and start spearheading the exposition of the crimes of their elites, and theyd have to do it quickly, because the truth is already exposed.

I'll bet they consider that a victory, too, which amuses me. Our power comes from our collective autism, and when we pull up stakes and move to another pasture, our power comes with us.

Are you retarded, mate? Never mind, reported.

Makes sense.

He's not entirely wrong, even though he is obviously a shill. They've done a good job of putting an enclave in just about every last corner of the earth. The most realistic option is to expel them from our lands using whatever means necessary.

jewtitis spreads matriarchally.
also, off yourself obvious degenerate kike

It seems more intense than the usual D&C, there's like 7 or 8 threads about 'meta' / TRS / whatever drama. It's manufactured.

Red Ice is click bait, they promote all kinds of people. They even promoted Weev, Anglin and the DailyStormie this year or last year (I don't remember when exactly, I try not to pay attention to that shit)

Expulsion is not enough. Have you actually read history? The juden must be destroyed.

you suck at this.
stop projecting your daddy issues.
Besides, the only people who do that are women. What the hell are you even doing?

Holla Forums has been compromised for months now. Took you long enough to realize that,

If you want to be a decent jew, follow the examples set by Benjamin Freedman and Bobby Fischer.

So we have two reasons to exterminate you.

It was born compromised

They have successfully pushed the based israeli "nationalist" jews vs "leftist" bad diaspora jews on 4cuck it's frustrating.

I guess they have perfected the technique to inflitrate and kosherise nationalists with their basic bitch "clash of civilisations" memes there is not much we can do

If possible, yes. But we have to get our own shit together until then. For now, it will have to be expulsion.

could you post some examples pls?

>Anonymous National Socialists 2: Pollocks where the only way to win is to evacuate

What really happened is that there's been a push for that idea in the Aut-Right that spilled over to us, probably thanks to JIDF. Since people from TRS came to defend Red Ice doing a show in support of it, they're getting all the blame.

Yeah that'll last

There is no God

Where have you been in the past year or so?

I will admit our eternal enemy is better than CTR. At least the JIDF is okay at shilling.
It'll be bittersweet for me when the last one of them is gassed.

This.

Based plebbit strikes again

JIDF never left.
In fact they've been here so long they probably are just part of the crew at this stage.
We're influencing them as well remember.

No we're just maturing I think. I think 4/pol/ hasn't changed - we changed.

But it does, otherwise the synchronicity fractures and weakens. If we want to remain strong we need to repeat ourselves in order to get the message across.

LARPing is a reddit tier cancerous term

Duh..

IT'S LIKE ANUTHA SHOAH

Still if TRShills did not try to deflect the blame on "1488ers", ironmarch and "stormfags and actually named the Jew as the perpetrator we might had avoided all that drama that severely hurt their credibility and embarrassed them by bringing their taste for animal dick to light

Good. Point

Not yet, but they are making steady progress.

Welcome back JIDF, we're still onto your shit though.
In fact you're more obvious than ever, it was fun dealing with CtR since they're a bunch of goddamn nerds who can't into subversion, some of the pledditors and cuckfugees might have to up their game.

He's right though.

Had. Right now TRS shows all the symptoms of advanced jewish infestation but hopefully in their case it's not too late solely because of their original ideological core. I never saw the "alt-right" self-labeling in a positive light but for the most part I can remember not even the borderline cuckservative alt-sodomites had a problem publically naming the Jew.

After all the hotpocket mods, CTR, DDOSes, leftypol, and TRS shilling finally our oldest foe is back. I almost feel nostalgic.