2012 Trump tweet about executing pedophiles

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/255294883680632833
archive.is/pAiqT
How in the fuck did we miss this during the Pizzagate investigation? He's actually going to kill them all isn't he?

Who do you think are the pedophiles? :^)

About time Hollywood gets shut down.

-libel

That's a secret, goy.

Bump

1. Pizzagate isn't finished
2. For what reason would someone look into Trump instead of a likely suspect for pizzagate?

Bump

Because the deciding factor in how all this goes down is if Trump will back us once he gets in power.

And this tweet inclines me to think that he'll back us. So it's relevant.

checked
World Trade Checker

based

daily reminder that most pedos are homosexual men

A coin flip decides if a homo is a child molesting pedophile.

How about quality posts?

Alright.
We carry two coins, let the call tails or heads. Depending on which they call we switch it. One coin has only tails inprinted and the other heads only.

Ever wondered why he wants to keep Guantanamo open and do things worse than waterboarding? :^)

death to pedos, first on the day of the rope

Most pedophiles are homos
50% of homos molest children

2 different stats, bucko.

No wonder Podesta is so angry about losing to Trump. He knows he's going to get caught and executed.

He probably would be having a much easier time right now had he not gone and said that. To his credit he's been sensible enough to play it cool since then. Sage because I know he won't want attention drawn to this, at least not for the next 22 days. He had to can Flynn's son for the same reason.

How long until the (((media))) cries because the next prez is bigoted against "pedosexuals"?

I hope they do. That will be the last shark for them to jump before people decide to get them shutdown on principle.

I hope he still stays firm on that!

This.

yaaay

Says Mr. Frequent-flyer-on-the-Epstein-Express.

he better

I thought my love for the God Emperor couldn't be any great. I was so, very, very wrong.

(check'em)

its not pedo if theyre over 12

Since when do we have to believe that Trump was ever sincere about a tweet or about anything else?