For upcoming TV show: What Facts would you use to Red Pill general society? Because we need it now

My colleagues and I are putting together a TV plus guerilla marketing project to start redpilling normies on all the major issues.

What would be the major fact or facts that you guys would offer as having the most positive impact on mainstream society? They need to be bulletproof and well referenced if possible. Just post the first that come to mind.

Just to be clear this is for a "opening salvo" – we want facts that don't alienate most people, but will allow us to "recruit", lets say the softest 20% or so from the other side. The team behind this have over $200m available funding, although only a small fraction of it will go into this project.
Ideally blurbs should be 1-3 paragraphs. Shocking (but not too shocking as these people are fully blue pill), factual, and lead to more interesting questions.

This has serious funding and will hit on all fronts (social media, television, guerilla, etc.) simultaneously, launching in approximately February.

What facts *for fairly dumb sheepy normies* would you start with? What are most impactful?

Examples:

Other urls found in this thread:

gatestoneinstitute.org/5195/sweden-rape
islam-watch.org/home/92-john/138-europes-dark-age-islams-golden-age.html
cspipublishing.com/statistical/
youtube.com/channel/UC0Uu4XnRS1hiz3JCpNFIuUg
youtube.com/watch?v=4mSLSzugDfw&list=PLKurjH_dbSTJiajkF74qvqwcOML6PS0Ty
gatestoneinstitute.org/
youtu.be/t_Qpy0mXg8Y
www-personal.umich.edu/~axe/research/AxHamm_Ethno.pdf
mail.ts-si.org/files/doi101037a0022459.pdf
nature.com/articles/srep00460
onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/j.1467-9477.2007.00176.x/abstract
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/vaticancityandholysee/10732804/Con-men-stopped-entering-Vatican-bank-with-3-trillion-of-fake-bonds.html
archive.is/ELAN4
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Addressing the Feminism portion, one thing that may strengthen your show is to deliver information on masculine nature, specifically in regards to how modern day feminism hurts it.

Isnt it more effective to provide facts and let them draw a conclusion rather than telling them straight? Less resistance and all that

Yes that's the general idea. Provide researched facts with implied conclusion, but minimal editorial to avoid retarded circular arguments and media assasination.

Debunk the "dark ages" – nothing breeds more bullshit about the topic than this. The Church is portrayed as something that cruelly persecuted progress, when that wasn't the case at all. Explain that Galileo got smacked because his reasoning was absolute bullshit. Explain that it was christianity that put an end to slavery across Europe, and heavily criticised even nigger enslavement before it was cool. Don't use strong words, just lay down the facts.

Good stuff. Same with the slave trade. Keep em coming lads!

This. Also redpill people that the crusades were a defensive war against 700 years of Muslim aggression.

mass immigration causes skyrocketing rape and crime in general:
gatestoneinstitute.org/5195/sweden-rape

What do you think the shield at the top means ;)

I thought there was a lot of religious persecution and book burning that held back progress? Was this not the case? Whats the tldr of what happened?

There was some corruption, and there were religious extremists of various kinds both catholic persecution and other violence. Hell the Salem Witch trials were much later, and the mormons were massacring people for religious reasons in the 1800s. But the idea that there was hundreds of years of stunted progress due to the Holy Roman Empire is bullshit.

Oh yeah that's another thing. My friend watches Extra Credits and happened to cover the Peasants and First Crusade when I was visiting. I thought it was interesting, but they basically said the Europeans arranged it for political power and (by my understanding) arbitrarily chose Jerusalem to retake the holy land, despite there being allegedly no Muslim aggression to pilgrims for centuries

Is that accurate, or…?

No its not accurate. Even wikipedia summarises it so.

The growing lie that blacks are being targeted by police because of racism, should be debunked.

You could use the following arguments

You can find your own sources. I'm not the one getting paid for this lol.

Huh. Maybe I'm misremembering it or it was oversimplified. I'll have to take a look

You can look forward to a LOT of banned accounts.

Focus on X on white rape, the statistics are staggering, and government supplied thus extremely credible. Put an accent that these are gov't stats.

good luck user

It's not accurate. If it was the Templars never would've had a remit to protect pilgrims. The issue stems from people thinking governments were as omnipresent as they are today. Realistically, travel was fraught with danger. Bandits and the like specifically targeted Christians and while the caliphate did not want to actually gather an army just to attack a trickle of pilgrims, they were constantly attacked with the knowledge of officials. Generally, the preceding Umayyad caliphate didn't sanction direct persecution, many of their functionaries were Christians or other faiths. In the lead up to the first crusade, they were overthrown and no one entirely knew the machinations of the state.

By 900 or so the new dynasty (Abbasid?) reversed many of the more open policies and pilgrims were ripe for attacks.

Nice one user. Yep this is one of the tougher ones to word right but super important.

Just the start. Say that they are violent , lower iq and unable to sustain a civilization then drop that whites have their right to exist in our ancestral lands and that only we bring civilization and without us they shall be reduced to africans.

IQ and crime are really all you need, the problem is people harden their own beliefs when confronted with facts that challenge those beliefs
you have to find a way to slip the conditioning, just showing facts doesn't have the desired result
god speed

Enjoy the mental gymnastics.

media agenda/bias
education agenda
entertainment agenda
NGO, fed reserve, lobbyists, foreign 'councils',
distribution of tax, and the effectiveness of those programs and evident priorities of certain governments

i'd say people learn through stories. so,
police stories
social worker stories
doctor/nurse stories on drug addicts
lawyer stories
refugee worker stories
teachers at black schools stories

the myth of equality, by ability or opportunity,between distinguishable populations

Where the fuck did you get $200 million? Are you sure you don't work for Jews?

On a more serious note, I would try to get in:

Hope this gets you started, user. Also, if you need articles or other written shit, let me know. I charge a lot.

Almost forgot – One of baby's first redpills was Dr. Pierce's stories about Rhodesia, Haiti, South Africa, and any other place niggers take over. It always goes from a nice white civilization to a nigger-murder festival.

I really miss that man.

DARK AGES WERE DUE TO ISLAM

islam-watch.org/home/92-john/138-europes-dark-age-islams-golden-age.html

Haha not my money, I'm just the tech guy. The financier is old money Italian.

Good points, thanks for all these. May be in touch for sure. Any way to contact?

I think I read a russia anons recount of Johannesburg adter the Apartheid and it sounded like a ridiculous post apocalyptic fanfic, but I didnt doubt any of it.

It was kind of surreal

Treasure trove of anti-Islam stuff for normies:
cspipublishing.com/statistical/
youtube.com/channel/UC0Uu4XnRS1hiz3JCpNFIuUg
youtube.com/watch?v=4mSLSzugDfw&list=PLKurjH_dbSTJiajkF74qvqwcOML6PS0Ty
gatestoneinstitute.org/

JEWS ARE THE SYNAGOGUE OF SATAN

If nothing else is heard, let it be this.

I would also discuss the danger of becoming a minority with no country to go back to. Focusing on the changing demographic trends and the open hostility towards white people.

bring up the murders in South Africa too.

What a coincidence – I'm a no-money part Italian!

I just set up a burner account.
[email protected]/* */

More on Islam causing near extinction of civilization: youtu.be/t_Qpy0mXg8Y

this, I think we can work together with Zionist Jews to attain our shared goals. After all we want Europe and America while they want Greater Israel. We can come to a mutually beneficial agreement to defeat the globalists within both our populations. Our enemies are the globalists whether white or Jewish. Islam has gotten this far only thanks to them.

The higher # of sexual partners, the higher probability of divorce, masculinity/femininity are forces of nature - not man-made

Also the food is poisoned.

Without religion as a moral backbone in society, people turn to degeneracy - people need something non-physical, an idea, that they can hold on to - values and morals.

The educational system is a disaster and doesn't teach people to think. We ought to be teaching kids about physical fitness, money, medicine/first aid, cooking, emergency prepared-ness as requirements. It's crazy to think how ridiculously unprepared and utterly dependent on others people are.

Kl … have emailed you

slow day JIDF?

I replied, but now that account is disabled because anons are faggots.

No more than Churchill was a communist. It's dumb to alienate a super powerful natural ally (Zionist Jews) when we're going to war against a very dangerous horde of inbred zombies.

Like I said, there will be time to settle geopolitical differences between Zionists and the West after Islam bends the knee.

Not JIDF m8. Just alliances change over time. We're no longer in the 1930s. It's clear how fractured Jews are nowadays, they're not that monolith they once were.

Hmm DM me on plebbit … /u/HitWhereItHurts

This is a true one but difficult to figure out how to present.

Basically we need to convey to western women what values are desirable and how to go back to being a good, well loved and respected western woman. Without the primitive influences of nigger music and the rest. And to marry young, select right husbands, etc.

We also need to convey to western men that they need to step up and stop being total pussy hounds with no relation to morality, decency, or self respect.

You may have heard the devilishly persistent myth of Galileo. "Oh the wise Galileo, he knew the Earth revolved around the sun, but the evil pope had him imprisoned for speaking the truth!"

Untrue.

Galileo had idea for an elegant replacement of the (by then riddled with asterisks, but accurate) Ptolemic system, utilizing the hot new "Heliocentric" concept. Originally this garnered much attention, primarily from the church, who had been growing discontent with the inelegance of the Geocentric model. But who first challenged him was not the Pope, but rather the academic circles of Europe, for when they demanded details on the calculations Galileo refused to put up. This was because his calculations were wrong. His model relied on guesswork, crude approximations, and ideals over actual observations. He believed that the planets had perfectly circular orbits, because it was aesthetic, not because it was accurate. The Heliocentric model was being used by astronomers to measure, calculate, and predict. Galileo's model was worthless. For this reason, the Pope wanted to stick with Ptomelic Heliocentrism. Still, the Pope was friends with Galileo, (Plus this whole argument was pissing off the Jesuits, which pleased the top Catholics), and offered him a chance to defend his thesis. So the Pope offered him the chance to write a book about the argument, so long as he included both sides. Well Galileo created two characters in this book, one to represent himself, which he named "The Academician", and one to represent the Pope, which he named "The Fool". And even with this disgusting arrogance, he STILL could not produce verifiable calculations, so he relied on God, claiming that God's power made the planets work the way they did, even if the math didn't work.

That's right, it was Galileo's model that relied on blind faith, not the Catholic Church's.

Well obviously the Pope couldn't overlook this slight. So he 'punished' Galileo with 'House Arrest' in a luxurious villa in Italy with a personal Valet to sort out his every want and need. He died comfortable from old age, still writing his heretical, unfalsifiable theories. ON TOP OF ALL THIS, Galileo wasn't even the first one to propose a Geocentric model, and those that predated him had more accurate (though still wrong) math to make them up.

I'm not a Catholic, but the villification of the Church during the middle ages is ridiculous.

Good shit. Keep em coming, lads!

We need to figure out how to present this one so that it doesn't attack blacks on a racial basis, but rather on a cultural, etc., level.

The hint of realist race differences can be from the IQ/Crime link.

Wanna know how I know you're a kike?

whoops

PS… we are not attacking blacks for blackness, we must remember we are opposing degeneracy and cultural decay, which, unfortunately for various reasons is extremely popular among a lot of the blacks.

Think of the Art of War here. We need as many allies as possible. You can be as hardcore in your beliefs as you like, but strategically we should behave rationally. Which means recruit as many to our side as possible.

Blacks make up 10% of the population but are over sampled in entertainment, attention, influence, etc. If we can convert a big chunk of them, it is a massive win.

Focus on the juden obviously.

So…kike, TRS, or general PR fag?

Strategic. Art of War. Islam/Feminism/Culture Decay for now. Let them redpill fully on their own.

Show that blacks literally had it better under Jim Crow. They dressed like professionals; had two parent families; and worked for a living instead of getting gibs from the state. Look at these niggers. I wouldn't want them dating my daughter, but they looked like fucking people. Compare that to the chimpanzee motherfuckers in the second image.

I would discuss the innate tribalism in ppl though too. That it naturally evolves and how that ties into being a danger with becoming a minority.

www-personal.umich.edu/~axe/research/AxHamm_Ethno.pdf
mail.ts-si.org/files/doi101037a0022459.pdf
nature.com/articles/srep00460

Also how diversity causes discohesion:
onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/j.1467-9477.2007.00176.x/abstract
He does argue if successful it stops being a problem in the long run, but that is a big IF.

In the short run however:
Lowered trust in areas with high diversity is also associated with:

Lower confidence in local government, local leaders and the local news media.
Lower political efficacy – that is, confidence in one's own influence.
Lower frequency of registering to vote, but more interest and knowledge about politics and more participation in protest marches and social reform groups.
Higher political advocacy, but lower expectations that it will bring about a desirable result.
Less expectation that others will cooperate to solve dilemmas of collective action (e.g., voluntary conservation to ease a water or energy shortage).
Less likelihood of working on a community project.
Less likelihood of giving to charity or volunteering.
Fewer close friends and confidants.
Less happiness and lower perceived quality of life.
More time spent watching television and more agreement that "television is my most important form of entertainment".

How many times have I got to say it? We're fighting a fucking war. We don't need idiot rambos running off pissing off our (probably temporary) allies. Keep the strategy sound and we can turn this country and Europe around.

Go too far (in very public projects like we are creating) and we permanently alienate huge portions of the population, thus literally shooting ourselves in the foot.

fuck off, you kike. you've been discovered.
go shill your controlled opposition on halfchan.

triggered casualfag is triggered.

i didn't say don't piss jews off. i said in the war against islam israel is our ally so lets keep the fire on the globalist jews and islam instead of blasting strategic (probably temporary) allies.

go back to reading fuckwit

Feminism.
This Molyneux video explains the problem with feminism perfectly. It's easily digestible without being too alienating. There is even a female perspective that softens it up a bit. Just cut and paste what's said in the video.

He actully lays it out in a reasonable and palpatable way that is perfect for redpilling moderates. His arguments are far easier to swallow than if it came from a salty MGTOW wizard.

Das Juden should be saved for the last episode. The programming is too strong. You have to lead a horse to water (feminism, truth about crime, usary, genetic differences) before you give them the ultimate truth bomb: It was the kikes all along.

The best way to bring up the JQ without being super 1488 is probably bringing up the leftist argument of muh poor palestinians. You could open up with that and then go into western multiculturalism and how they spread marxist propaganda in the meida. The point would be to point out the obvious contradiction to normalfags that are new to the concept.

Godspeed user. Good luck with your project and make sure to keep up posted!

You're the kind of braindead moron who throws away vital info because the source was jewish. I'm sick and tired of you idiots.

If anyone is JIDF it's you assholes. It's because of people like you why we have such difficulty redpilling any normies, because you cant shut your piehole without sperging the fuck out.

edit: or niggers. again, inherently they are not a problem. Sheriff Clarke, Kanye trump shilling, etc. They can be very good allies.

Their culture (primitive forms at least) is cancerous and should be targeted as strongly as possible.

But pure open racism is counter productive to our goals. Now go fuck yourself, because nobody else will.

Keep preaching bro eventually the saltiest of autist virgins will understand and become useful as not just weak rainman esque researchers.

Honestly these guys are such a detriment. Anyway if you want any more of my stuff (I have tonnes) I'd be more than willing to share. You can reach me @: [email protected]/* */

emailed

as if we needed any more proof you're not from here.

if any non-shill has stumbled this far, pic related is why you don't worry about a wider audience and catering to normies.

if you start recruiting "cool faggots", "based nigs", and "nationalist jews" you dilute your purpose.

War on drugs is simple enough, embrace full market capitalism and allow natural selection to take course. Show how it makes more fiscal sense to invest money spent in policing on trivial bs like dudeweed on rehabs and anti drug campaigns. Cigarettes for example, very bad and very legal. Kids were smoking, PSA ads and anti smoking campaigns lowered that statistic. The same can be used with drugs, I think even in Colorado right now the teen pot use has actually went down despite it being legalized. No point in locking people up for making shitty choices that only effect themselves, it's better to invest into community outreach to create a better society. also $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$. Fucking commie drug cartels and sand monkey drug smugglers do not deserve American currency. If anyone wants drugs, it's their civic duty to buy American.

Blacks and the Welfare State
Thomas Sowell is a good source for this one. If you can convince a normalfag to coherently be against the welfare state it would dismantle their faith in defending muh poor blacks.

There is a hard truth and a more palatable truth to be exposed here.
Hard truth
Softer truth

Dinesh D'Souza - Another supporting source for why blacks are so poor that I don't think is that polarizing. He argues that institutional racism is not real.

It helps when you use non-whites in racial arguments. This way it's a little harder for a reasonable person to argue muh racism.

Better to "dilute" the purpose (whatever the fuck that is supposed to mean?) than lose our fucking civilisation because of salty NEETs who'd rather keep /pol fully 88 and watch society overrun by zombies, than relax their principles for a project to their own, and everyone elses, gain.

Can you get any more Jewish?
It's pretty comical at this point.

THIS
THIS RIGHT HERE IS WHY YOU MUST DIE
You don't understand the purpose of Holla Forums at all, yet you have the fucking gall to come here and try to turn us into TRS. We are not TRS. We are anonymous. We have chosen to subsume ourselves into the hivemind, and forsake names, ego, and structure, for a fucking reason. We don't run around claiming to be better than you. We don't try to compete with you. But you insist on trying to compete with us, why is that? What fuels your fucking jealousy of us? We stick to ourselves, work on our own projects, and don't go out of our way to bother you people. What about us sticks in your fucking craw, boy?

I don't claim to be better than you. I don't know any of you.

But only someone lacking significantly in social exposure could fail to see the clear logic in diluting the red pills a little for the general population to be mass exposed, and letting them get to the hard red pills as they gradually come on board.

He keeps going!

While this suggestion may be damaging long term, you can count on normalfags not having a memory that lasts longer than 6 months. Address the disease known as collectivism. If one identifies with a label, they shouldn't be surprised when a fringe element gets called out as being entirely representative of said label. The "Not all x are like that" meme needs to die first and foremost.

I don't give a shit if youre a NEET or fucking Hugh Hefner. The simple point is your post is demonstrating incredible lack of social calibration (which usually implies NEETness, but wtf ever… who cares.)

If you wanna call me a kike based on your inferences from my post, I'll call you a NEET based on the same. Equal rights, equal lefts, nigger.

To Redpill normies, social calibration is what is paramount.

who talks like this?

Once again you prove you're totally incapable of understanding our ethos. If you think you can effectively dilute red pills - do it, faggot. Do it and post screencaps. Coming here and asking us to be your personal army, for any reason, is antithetical to the entire basis of what anonymous stands for. I'll bet you've never even watched Ghost in the Shell. I'll bet you have no idea what a stand-alone complex is. You are completely ignorant of the entire philosophical basis of our work. Yet you still presume to tell us all that we're doing it wrong. Get the fuck out. And I say that with all due disrespect.

(checked)
You'd have to sneak it in there, don't open up with # of partners/% of divorce
do like a documentary on marriage, it's origins, how it's represented in cultures, why virgin brides were desired (michrochimerism) it's easier to push strict selection/fidelity when there's scientific evidence as opposed to trying to force morals. Do interviews with people about what they want in a lifelong partner now and then compare then/now. Study why marriages fail - the internal (personal problems) and external factors (economy, cultural attitudes conditioned by the media, etc.) and how maybe it's not the institution of marriage that's the problem, but the retards that are debasing it and not respecting it.

Also, you've GOT to do something on degeneratenigger music. Show the effects of social unrest on music and culture. Nigger music sank to a new low with Soulja Boy and that sort of music. That was right around the time when the stock market crashed. That's when that brand of nu-nigger music kicked into overdrive. Show historical examples too - hippies and Vietnam, even back to the ancient Persians and their "seductive lute players" while their cities were crumbling from the inside out. Sexual degeneracy is a direct result of bad times.

Correlation =/= causation.

Here is a site about slavery and how kikes pawned the blame on ebil whitey, works rather well as it is a black guy talking about jews owning slaves. Good luck OP, all people need to hear the truth about the yids and what they are/have done to them.

http:// wethoughttheywerewhite.weebly.com/

So enlighten me.

Option 1: Soft red pills. "Violet Pills" if you will. Palatable to your fully sky blue rainbow snowflake unicorn faglet girlman. Mass exposure. 20% of population sees. 20% of them swallow it. 20% of those eventually end up full red pill. Net win.

Option 2. Hard red pills. Mass exposure. 20% of population sees. 99.99% immediately reject as it induces too much cognitive dissonance. 0.001% see the truth anyway and switch teams. Net fail.

Please, tell me how to do it better if you can?

The problem is the Top 40. Kill the top 40 and musics popularity stems from the quality of the art, not artificial culture control.

Possibly just excerpts from selected lyrics with hashtags. As well as asking people if they'd be proud to show this music to aliens, or listen to it as a hypnotic track.

Brainstorming … it's a tough cookie.

Your premise is inherently flawed. I disagree with you fundamentally on redpilling normies.
so I don't care about your shitty either-or fallacy or cuck style of writing. just fuck off to halfchan if you're so desperate for ideas for your show.

also, just who exactly is this Italian financier?

Why are you asking us? How long have you been here? If you are what you say you are, you should know enough to do your fucking job. Personally, I'm an encyclopedia of esoterica, and I know a collection of hatefacts and have seen shit that would make normalfaggots cry in a corner for hours with nary a shrug. If you are what you say you are your job is to mediate me, not vice versa. Learn who we are. Learn what we do. Then and only then will your goal fall into place. I don't know what kind of fake you are, but I'm filled with the certainty that you're a faker. You are pretending to experience you don't have and bouncing checks the hivemind refuses to cash for that reason.

I'm not asking for any personal army. My colleagues and I are the ones risking our real identities, devoting significant time and resources to mainstream-ise a significant portion of /pol ideology.

I'm asking you what you believe are the most important red pills so we can share (the most palatable) with the population at large. Are you so lazy/unprincipled you think posting a single sentence summary of a fact you hold dear to heart somehow recruits you into my personal army? Ridiculous.

If you disagree with the premise then fuck off to another thread.

In terms of style of writing, don't worry your little brain plebtard, I find your nigger-tier english abominable.

Thanks for your useless opinions, fuckface.

Alright, here. I'll give you a link to some serious shit.

telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/vaticancityandholysee/10732804/Con-men-stopped-entering-Vatican-bank-with-3-trillion-of-fake-bonds.html

I've been coming to chans since 2003. You?

What the fuck does "mediate you" mean? Mediation is between (minimum) two parties, with a third mediating, not whatever the fuck you think this is.

And bouncing checks is what a bank does when a check is from an empty account. Not sure how anyone would "bounce" a check that someone else would refuse to cash? I smell teenage angst in your post.

And the hivemind has supported and helped considerably; quite rationally since our goals align near perfectly. Minus you and two or so other shitbrains.

oh, the ironing!

Nope. Just an enemy. If we can use one side against the other, great. But we'll never be on the same side, not ever, not for any amount of time, and under no conditions. If YOU want to go on that side of the fence, however, then you know where WE stand and where you'll (((be))).

Double dubs and sadly to the worst of all places. Kek poos the just and unjust alike, Mr. JIDF.

you know you're desperate when you start handwriging over semantics.

In WW2 we were allied with Soviet Russia. Were we or were we not on the same side?

You're using irrational thinking.

Judaism is dangerous and wrong in many parts, but Israel is a very useful ally in the war against Islam.

Using them against each other (by attacking one and helping the other) is what an alliance is. Geopolitics has no friends. Only temporary allies.

Praise kek for giving 88 dubs to a smart guy.

So you wanna ask me how long I've been here then complain when I answer? kek

If you can't make useful analogies, then speak plainly.

The legs of the lame are not equal: so is a parable in the mouth of fools.

Biggest mistake in History. You should have allied with Hitler. The world would be a much better place today.

Jesus. Try to have a little dignity.

and look what happened afterward, dumbass.

that was another user, not me.

Shit, I didn't realize you were a shill, I wouldn't have even responded if I had read further.

Nice. Definitely need to hit hard at pedophilia and corruption within the Vatican.

Thanks for the useful post, fuckface : )

*yawn* … Israel is full of Jews and Jewish faggotry and every disgusting thing linked to it. They also have fuck loads of power, wealth, connections, and fucking hate Islam.

Right now Islam is a much greater threat than Israel in general. Not a greater threat than globalism (which is indeed largely Jewish dominated), but a greater threat than Israel (although Israel is the Jewish state.)

We can't win a war with no allies. Attacking the whole non western world at once is a pretty likely to fail move.

The Cold War happened. I'd much rather a Cold War with kikestan than a hot war without any allies against the horde of inbred pedo following zombies.

I'll give you another hint, since you're retarded. Those bonds weren't fake. Billions upon billions of dollars in bonds "disappeared" from the World Trade Center, and so did numerous tons of gold. 9/11 was a bank heist. Thieves will murder a dozen people for a million dollars, just think how many people they'll murder for trillions of dollars. You claim to want us to water down our red pills for normies but you don't even know what they are. You have no fucking clue how deep the rabbit hole goes while you pretend to be one of us, soliciting advice. Just admit you don't know shit. Just admit you want the first redpill. You're not some journalist taking truth to the masses. You're a newfag thirsty for his first gulp from the waters of Truth.

You are either naive or a shill.

actually, I think you're too stupid and overt to be a jew shill.
you're definitely part of this TRS invasion.

And we almost got into a Nuclear War with Russia, and yet most recently they helped save our asses (somewhat) with Trump.

Alliances change over time. At least we can rely on the Israeli's to behave rationally for their own self interests.

Islam is a much greater threat than Israel. Globalism and Islam are aligned. Globalism is dominated by a certain brand of uber rich, evil jew.

Israel (while influenced by that kind of jew) has a strong nationalist bent to it and hates Islam.

Call it
CUCKED FOR A BUCK
It will be a good soft redpill for the normies. I'll sketch it out for you.
Episode 1: How much for your wife's son?
Have angry turks haggle with a white man for his wife's son. They accuse him of being an anti-semite and he's forced to renounce his white privilege. They then sell his son to a pizza shop called "Cosmo's Billiards". When Cuck's wife gets home and sees her son is missing, Cuck must now explain where he is and why he let him out of his sight.
"You know you're the stay-at-home step-dad, right?"
To make up for it, he has to then go to the ghetto to buy her daily heroin. But, when he realizes the Turks paid him in counterfeit bills, he's forced to sell his own wife to ghetto thugs to buy her heroin for her. But the ghetto thugs don't think that's enough. They want his mom, too. So then they go over to her house and fuck his mom in front of his aging dad who's stuck in a wheelchair on oxygen.
"If only I had more sons before I lost my legs in Desert Kike War II," he'll say with a lone tear running out of his eye.
Fast forward to a picture of the park. It's spring. Flowers are blooming. A bird lands on a park bench next to Cuck as he eats peanuts. He looks at the bird and offers it a piece of popcorn. It takes the popcorn and then takes flight. He follows the bird's movement until it releases a steaming load right in his eye.
New scene: A lone finger hits the red button. Footage of a Russian ICBM taking off.
Back to the park. Cuck is wiping the shit out of his eye. He looks up just in time to see the ICBM about to land directly on him. A brief smile flickers across his lips.
Roll credits.
No need to say thanks, anons. You're doing God's work.

Or, just a guy who wants a bunch of good redpill content so I can broadcast it effectively.

Claims Israel doesn't hate Islam. Posts meme showing how Israel orchestrated the Iraq war which killed 5 million muslims. top kek

classic

Yep, they are a major threat to us that need to be taken care of. And also a major asset vs. Islam. Politics is not so black and white.

Say something useful or shut your cakehole. Whats your point?

Exile every jew from the USA, all those bankers and lobbyists and politicians. Then cut off all aid from Israel. Then let the jews and muslims fight it out.

Win/win.

Yes, yes, please rape my virgin throat with those tasty Big Red Pills great wizard of truth. At last I will taste the red I have sought so long and humiliated myself for.

I can believe your post very much, but it's not really suited for a virgin snowflakes first red pill is it?

It's a sitcom. Cast Paul Blart Maul Cop as the lead. Filmed in front of a live studio audience.

I know they did 9/11… have you ever really thought why? (Force west into helping with Islamocide plus shekels)

Syria and Libya and the refugee crisis was all Clinton's doing with Merkel/etc's help.

yep, mystery solved. TRS.

So make it palatable. We don't do palatable here, we do "gas the kikes race war now." This isn't reddit, this isn't 4cuck, this isn't TRS or whatever. This is the End of the World. We don't have to conform to you; you have to make way for us.

So basically Israel is redpill AF.

Will you stop sucking Israeli cock for 5 goddamn minutes?

Because giving away the ID of a businessman secretly backing the most controversial public project in years which will risk the lives of everyone involved is a smart move. Dumbfuck.

Believe what you want. I am unaligned with any organisation except my own (small 5-20 employee) tech businesses and a desire to see western civilisation restored to its former glory and elevated to its potential as we head into the stars in the coming decades.

How convenient.

Not from our POV, no. But from Israel's POV yes. Self preservation, weaken your opponents etc. They are not us. They never will be us. Our goals will align and unalign until one or both of us is destroyed. But until that day when the time calls for it, enemies can fight side by side, before killing each other when the mutual enemy (Islam) is subjugated.

Will you stop trolling to derail the thread for 5 minutes and go back to looking for your tiny pubic cocklet?

You're right. Let me reveal everyone involved's identities on an anonymous message board to satisfy teenfag xx10000xx.

Probably the same financier who funded the films mentioned in the bottom of the 2nd to right column in

Anyone influential who truly believes in us would onboard us as quickly and expediently as possible. Until then, we will always believe that we're fighting uphill odds, against an overwhelming foe.

It's sad. MDE was like a very brief flicker of light in the waning darkness. These labels like "alt right" (or whatever) are all little deaths. It's like, "okay, I've seen the light but now I'm willingly going to pretend I don't so you feel okay sitting in darkness".
Having an actual TV show to watch that I don't have to ignore the protagonists and propaganda to enjoy the rest of it (Man in the Kike Castle, Game of Red Bonez, Narcos) would be fantastic. Realistically, this industry is 100% owned and operated by kike bux. You want kike bux, you gotta do good goy dances.
Sam Hyde's new shit, while funny, just doesn't have the budget behind it (for obvious reasons) and so it's not going to hit as hard or as deep into the market.
If you need kike bux, I guess you gotta choose how you want to show them your fresh goy asshole. You can dress that asshole in SS logos but you better be willing for them to want to run a "anuddah shoah, the movie Part IV". How do you expect us to advise you on that? We can't.
The most subversive message you can put into a new tv show is allow your audience to have a cognitive break from the messy shit they're being fed through the electric jew. Give them something that they can legitimately enjoy without getting more miscegenation shoved down their gobs. If you can do that, while very subtely tying in NatSoc core ideals, then you'll have succeeded in netting your kike bux. You'll never get our praises for it, though.

Truthful (if it is) content is always great and appreciated. Post more if you want.

Good stuff. Pornography is a major problem, as is Jewish lobby in so many fields.

Don't worry. Just because I've said Israel is a useful ally vs Islam does not mean we won't be shining a light on the many dirty deeds and disgusting beliefs done and held by jews. Thanks user.

The Qatar-Haifa pipeline project has killed over a million civilians in Syria, but has still failed. The Syrian "civil" war isn't civil at all, it's mostly Chadian or Tunisian or Libyan mercenaries throwing themselves into Russian artillery fire. It's probably fair to say there's no good guys. But some guys are less good than others, and there are no niggers in Syria except the corpses of foreign mercenaries, photographed to prove their involvement. The Syrian "civil" war is an invasion of Syria. Thanks to the Russians, the Syrians are winning.

This is what all of your other points are connected to and it is the One true red pill.

Nobody's trolling.
We're just calling out your bullshit until this thread is taken care of, or you get bullied enough to cry and ragequit.

The TV show will be online distributed with the primary marketing through aligned social media influencers.

The TV show is also secondary to the goal which is waking up normies and saving western civilisation. The TV show just helps with that. The red pills will be distributed in many creative ways.

Yes and the black nobility. I appreciate all the posts, and all anti-jew posts that are truthful and good for redpilling normies will be used.

You know your user id remains the same right? Its only you trolling, little twinklet.

Yep they run Hollywood and the entertainment industry. Hip Hop is part of the general "weaken anyone who isn't you" jew strategy. These are hard red pills, though so we will save them for later.

The easy anti-jew redpills (9/11 etc) will be used in the first run.

No shit, I never claimed to be otherwise.
Unless you want to be a real faggot and claim that 6f0611 is me too.

Truth of "Arab Spring" with all offending parties (Russia not included) will be top billing.

So you and (maybe) one other guy = hivemind hates this thread? kek

I'm actually a can of spinach that was left opened on the kitchen counter while the owner of this apartment is away on holiday. The human left the catalog opened and I got bored rereading Mein Kampf and came here. So, we got a TV show coming out soon or what? I can't wait to figure out how to work the remote.

Dead muslims? Where's the problem. Shia are better for us, although still problematic so good that Syria is winning. Wish we could save more Christians and innocent muslim children who could be converted to Christianity and sent back home.

Heh, christcucks BTFO.

How could you get bored reading Mein Kampf? JIDF confirmed.

Hey, how about you do a spec ops/crime unit show set in Berlin, and they don't constantly complain about the migrants, but they drop small packets of truth here and there, with statistics and other stuff.

Mein Kampf is pretty shit m8

Mainstream christianity is cucked (catholic, protestant, etc.). Original Jesus-tier christianity is redpill AF. And scientifically correct. Ask if you want to learn. And also compatible with simulation-argument atheism.

Good idea. We're going in raw with provable research on this one and jamming it down normie throats.

But that will help for backup / culture conditioning. Like Quantico did to put FBI in people's minds as good/reliable prior to CIA (clinton) vs FBI (trump) mini coup.

Of course, it wasn't written by god-tier Englishmen.

the idea that the second amendment precludes automatic firearms. point to any number of repeating arms made before the constitution was ratified, such as the puckle gun and any number of wheelock guns

stop creating macros without citations you halfwit fucks. you're hurting the very people you're trying to help by embarrassing yourself

M-m-mmmmmonster kill. Nice.

Solid AF. Nice work.

thats not evn well thought out. ill do a better one in the morning after my extended family has left.

holy shit, I haven't laughed so hard in a long time. my fucking guts hurt and my sides are in orbit

i was thinking, though, are women these days just chickens shits? i mean, you cannot mean to infer that for the good of the human race (or white race, whatever) that we need to enslave women and make them literally into babby-makers with no rights. that's pretty absurd, son. also, correlation isn't causation. changing laws don't generally have that effect, believe me. the science just isn't there.

i wonder what the problem with women is. are they just scared? don't want to destroy their pretty little vags?

cheers lad we're gonna hit so hard hiroshima will feel like a sandnigger suicide bomb.

holy shit you have no fucking idea how the economy works kys

I'm perversely fond of the hypocrisy shown by US patent #6630507
US Patent 6,630,507 Cannabinoids as Antioxidants and Neuroprotectants

beta orbiters grossly inflate the market value of bagina, creating a perpetual bubble that never bursts on the macro scale.

dream on user, dream on
dream on user, dream on

Women, by "design" of evolution, are essentially sheep.

What happened: We won WW2. Life is good. Cold War full swing. Globalists realised there were shekels to be made, so pushed Cold War more than it would have been (ie natural rivalry of WW2 victors.)

We had peace, we got bored. Felt like a bunch of squares. Didn't want to die commie killing for globalists. Started having fun (Summer of 69). All good (more or less.)

Cocaine, etc., all come into full swing. Civil rights have only just kicked in. Homos are tolerated but kept in the closet. 70s and 80s are still going OKish.

90s, globalists start realising the only way to win is subvert our entire culture. Start pushing BBC bullshit, nigger music is cool, lesbians are god tier, etc., etc. Nice white boys don't notice what is happening cuz we're too busy winning at life.

Enter mid-late 2000s, now women are fully corrupted into being whores (ideally for non white races) and betas are idolised (thanks to geek > hero bs hollywood movies etc). Betas think they can be playboys without becoming chads, and niggers/gangstas etc chase them like dogs (and now instead of being disgusted white girls think its a sign of coolness) so like said women's vagina market value goes to a bubble.

The only way to win is take a stand. Become a legend (SMV Redpill). Never lie to lay a woman (about your principles.) Only marry a very quality one to have kids. Make sure women know where you stand. At the end of the day, we are god-tier so they will bow the knee. Also go to countries (eastern europe, asia) where the women are still redpill.

Cheers lad. Good shit.

opinion discarded

Solution: no benefits for single mothers. Fine or jail sentence for abusing a child (by not having two parents.)

Ridiculously high performance-based benefits for good upbringing of children, etc.

Racemix where? Dont' get it confused, when I say "ideally for nonwhite races" I mean from the POV of globalist fucks, not us.

Cernovich leave

prices, wages and investments inflate (more or less) together dipshit. "fixing" the money won't increase purchasing power you halfwit ape

yeah, but you'd think they'd still pop out some kids at some point

(checked)
you started off really well

then you ended here. why go betafaggot MGTOW when there were so many other fruitful direction you could have taken

sorry to say user, but up until a few years ago I was a total chad. I've banged over 8 times as many women as the average man does in a lifetime. now, sure, i kinda wish i would have gotten a little more serious a little earlier and bagged me a breeder, but… anyway, "boohoo women are whores" is the sort of thing a whiney beta christcuck teenager spouts

that will decrease the amount of children (and plus niggers are the ones that mostly take advantage of that)

okay, now you're just being a communist and trying to control everyone by enforcing your particular vision of things on them. not cool

now, this is an idea I can get behind. if your kids get straight-As then you get food stamps next year (or whatever)

Lol. Are you an eastern european guy? From evolutions POV breeding with a high quality woman of a similar race has zero downside and infinite upside for the male.

Asians and Whites are pretty distinct, to the point where there are observable health problems for children of A/W couples. Eastern Europeans are white though, afaik, granted we're not talking about like Kazakhstanis.

I suspect you're not parsing my post right. I am explaining why what has happened has happened.

You're right about being too controlling (/big gov), but there needs to be some disincentive for single mothering. Simply speaking it is damaging to the child as is clearly proven. There also needs to be strong incentive to breed with quality men / produce quality child.

I've fucked > 150 girls and am far from MGTOW. Just saying the reasoning. I don't hate the whores I feel sorry that we have failed in our role to protect our women and let the cancer of globalism corrupt our society, with them being the primary victims along with all the children of single mothers.

I never mentioned white. I wouldn't count them as the same / v. similar race. Although still just because some mutations don't work out there is still near zero downside for a white guy to impregnate an asian chick (as long as he doesn't devote too much resources to it.)

edit: never mentioned white+asian.

Ah so you're suggesting white men go Genghis Khan mode and fuck random women, hoping to impregnate as many women as possible, not giving a shit about caring for them?

Relevant.
archive.is/ELAN4

No because that would be nigger-tier behavior. Evolution-wise it would be a good short term strategy, but bad long term as it reduces the desirability of the white race.

Theoretically that would be a good strategy against other groups that are doing that (e.g. niggers) but unfortunately their women are ugly and aids infested.

The chinese are pretty civilised and not known for raping white girls so I don't see any need for Gengis Khaning them.

Show off how the crimes committed are usually from Muslims, except for the hacking shit, that could just be some basement dweller, but focus on the igrant problem for sure, that is our main threat in society we face today

Then why do you say "there is still near zero downside for a white guy to impregnate an asian chick (as long as he doesn't devote too much resources to it.)"? Unless it's just pure hedonism.

There is no personal downside (for a – ie individual – white guy), but there is downside to the group. One of the marks of our race is our ability for abstract thought and cooperation with our group and that has led us to the pinnacle of success.

Good post. Personally I am full blood european. I still believe the Islamic threat is a much greater short term problem. Jews are a much longer term problem.

So yeah, hedonism. Alright, I don't dislike you as much as I thought I did.

…69 .. hedonism. heh. micro kek.

there already is, asshole… its called being single and raising a kid. do you even pay rent? do you even have a pet? fuck off

not in all cases. my father was abusive, almost exclusively to me, and the christfags forced my mother to keep him around. the one summer he was gone was the best in my life. I still suffer from ptsd, panic, depression etc bc my mother wouldn't just leave him bc she didn't want to be a single mother.

anyway, we're not talking about your hardon fantasies about controlling other people's live bc your imaginary volcano demon told you to. what we're talking about is women not having babbys

u are retarded and have no idea how genetics and evolution work

Kike-kun is trying to soften our view of jews as seen here:

Kike-kun is the root of our muslim problem. First they blew them up so they could expand israel, then they sent the shitskins to our nations. You're not fooling anyone kike-ku~n!

JIDF pls.

I'd recommend doing a piece about the crusades. They were a defensive war against Islamic incursion into Christian Europe.
It also suits the shield/flag that you posted. And the flag of my country.
Here's a pic of my church proudly flying the Cross of Saint George the patron Saint of England.

The Union Flag also has crosses on it. The cross of Saint Andrew for Scotland and the Irish Saltire for Northern Ireland.
It scares the muzzies.

Also a lass with her tits out celebrating some win or something. Her head would be chopped off in the muzzie lands.
In England, she'd be given presents and loads of beer.

GOD SAVE THE QUEEN.

We had an infographic by a Holla Forumsster who debunked the Dark Age myth and called what is called now - the Middle Age(s).

Get off Holla Forums, grand dad.