TRUMP BRINGS ANOTHER 5000 JOBS BACK TO AMERICA

archive.is/uY0lW

TRUMP BRINGS ANOTHER 5000 JOBS BACK TO AMERICA

Trump has vowed to be the "greatest jobs president that God ever created." He campaigned on saving U.S. jobs and jump starting the economy.

Yeah, but he hasn't holocausted the jews yet, and he's been president for all of -22 days so I should have voted for Hillary.

Leftists will argue that Trump didn't do as much as the -950,000 jobs that Obama gave us.

kek, those layers of sarcasm

this doesnt count cause Trump's daughter is a jew :^)

WTF? I hate Trump now!

IT BEGINS- THE WINNING

I WROTE MR TRUMP A VERY NICE LETTER ASKING FOR THE JEWS TO BE DISINTEGRATED WITH A GIANT SPACE LASER
DESPITE MY EFFORTS MR TRUMP AKA DRUMPF HAS NOT DONE THIS YET
FUCK DRUMPF AND WHITE PEOPLE

changing your ID doesnt make your shilling any less obvious

They're joking you fucking idiot.

I hate drumpf now #MentallyRetarded

wew

Are you retarded?

Wow so funny I forgot to laugh.

Fucking autismos

Being unable to appreciate humor is actually a sign of psychopathy and autism

Clearly Jared pays you people per reply and not per post

lad…

Holy shit, you really are retarded!

being 60% white and declining rapidly doesnt matter, what matters most is muh economy

wew fucking lad

If you want whites to breed more you need stable, good paying jobs

wtf trump hasnt deported anyone yet? fucking liar

just pointing out how unnatural and absurd it is that 4-5 people all go into a thread with the exact same shill technique, pre-emptively shilling against criticism of Trump

Yeah, and non-whites will breed even more too, did that cross your mind?

w0w wtf I h8 whit ppl

non-whites already breed rapidly thanks to dem programs.

Non whites use welfare and suckle on the government tit to breed. Most whites want work so they can build a family. Niggers are lazy and spics gotta go back.

FTFY sempai

Holy shit you're a obnoxious nigger.

We can provide non-whites with free abortions. Also, considering some blacks throw their babies in the garbage, it would be good to have a baby-specific containers or drop off locations in their neighborhoods. We can prevent Jews from kvetching over this by allowing them to harvest the foreskins for their skin creams. Everyone gets what they want. It is win-win-win.

We can also stop subsidizing their breeding with the reduction of welfare. There's a lot of procedural stuff that can be done beyond deportation.

u 2

I get an erection every I see both Trump and Pence. :^)

This is so the Trump admin approves the merger Sprint is a part of.

BUT TRUMP SAYS HE LIKES ISRAEL AND THE JEWS. THAT MEANS HIM BRINGING BACK JOBS, SHITTING ON THE MEDIA, BUILDING A WALL, DEPORTING MEXICAN'TS, KILLING ISIS, GETTING FRIENDLY WITH RUSSIA, ETC., ETC., ETC., IS ACTUALLY ADVANCING THE ZIONIST PLOT.
YOU'VE BEEN HAD, Holla Forums. YOU SHOULD'VE WAITED FOR HITLER
YOU'VE
BEEN
HAD

Checked

The fact that he hasn't created a stargate to finally kill the ayys where they live is reason enough for me to finally switch. I'm a #hillmissle now.

I'm still mad. Since I last posted he still hasn't built the wall. I should have voted for Hillary.

kek'd heartily

He may not be our Hitler but he was 6000000x better than the other choices.

It's also recycling so it would appeal to the Green Party.

take a deep breath man, fuck

The shills have completely gone off the deep end today, it's fucking amazing. I'm fully expecting them to set puppies on fire on camera and spam the boards with it. They are that deranged now.

TRUMP
January 20th approaches.

I sincerely hope everyone on this board is watching these people and not actually being this retarded.

WEW
E
W

I hope so as well. The funny part is the shills can never respond to direct arguments and just go off on their own talking points. It's like they are reading from a script.