HUGE blaze tears through Hamburg refugee centre DESTROYING 28 residential containers

HUGE blaze tears through Hamburg refugee centre DESTROYING 28 residential containers

The blaze ripped through the Bergedorf district at 5.57pm on Friday (4.57pm local time), with the local fire department receiving emergency calls claiming “human life was in danger”.

Huge flames engulfed the containers, which made up a two-storey makeshift residential building, and destroyed a refugee housing area spread over 300 square metres.
Related articles

Swiss youth 'MORE HOSTILE towards migrants amid EU refugee crisis'
Professor injured in Ohio State rampage refuses to judge attacker

No casualties have been reported so far, although two people are missing.

Firefighters have managed to bring the blaze under control.

Hamburg social services has announced that 37 residents of the centre have now been transferred to other accommodation facilities in the city.

Several other incidents of refugee centres going up in flames have occurred in Germany.

In November, a conference centre housing migrants was burned to the ground causing £8.5 million of damage over complaints there were not enough supplies of chocolate or sweets.

Two men - A Moroccan and an Algerian - were charged with setting fire to the hall in Dusseldorf, Germany, in an attack that saw huge hundred-metre high billows of smoke fill the air above the city.

German Red Cross employees reported the arson attack took place on June 7 as a result of heightened tensions during Ramadan, the Islamic month of fasting that sees Muslims avoid food during the daytime.

shitskins literally burned everything down because they weren't being given enough free sweets.

archive.is/Xtmb7

The smell, oh god the smell.

While it's a relief to see the shitskins destroying themselves when they chimp out, it'd be kind of nice if actual Germans would be burning down these refugee centers. They're the ones who should be pissed off, not the shitskins.

kinda old but k

may as well post other europe 'refugee' centre stuff

While it's a relief to see the shitskins destroying themselves when they chimp out, it'd be kind of nice if actual Germans would make accommodations for them in their own homes.

lolwut? I feel like I'm misreading this somehow.

C`mon, Rlly?
Is this the best you shills can do?
What's the matter?
Soros ran outta Shekkels?

Makes the raping that much more convenient!

OP

FOR

GOD'S

SAKE

and what is this coon-speak supposed to be referring to?

shaking my head to be honest family.

On niggertech and I don't have the links handy, but in Current Year +1 over 200 arson attacks on rapefugees centers happened in Europe(just Germany?) And those references were from months ago. The judenpresse isn't reporting it because it would give too many goyim ideas and prove they aren't alone in their hatred and actions. Someone has r e links to the stories handy.

How do you refute the second image against arguments like

You take it a step further.

It's probably 50/50 at this point over what's the cause for the fire. Sweden (and I believe Germany now too) doesn't give the location of new refugee centres as some locals get ideas and end up burning the centres down, but on the other hand so many centres have been burnt down by tantrum throwing immigrants or immigrants trying to cook food. My local centre has had the fire department called about 3 times since it was filled due to incompetence in cooking.

In countries they can, they choose not to. Look at Germany, 54 out of the one million plus that have come have jobs. Google it.

They don't want to adapt, they want to impose their desert culture on others and become eternally offended when someone criticises their culture. They haven't adapted in any Western country, it's ludicrous to think that mass importing them will work any better.

Nor can the guy in the pic. But he defended his people when he had the strength (even if the war was 'wrong', the 'good' guys bullets and bombs are still deadly). Refugees, who are mostly men, left their people to die.
Sure. Still, living with 1.2k/month as a 20something is easy, not so when you're old. Young people can eat anything and live anywhere, if old people do that they die. And many die every year for not being able to afford heating for instance.

I meant why the disapproval towards the OP

THE FIRE RISES

Fair enough.

Wasnt one of Trumps platforms for better care and funding for veterans? I'd be pretty salty if I risked my life for my country only to have the people I fought migrate beside me and get preferential treatment

THE FIRE RISES

I wonder how many fire code violations some of these centers have? Perhaps some kind of safety squad should investigate?

Good point
Hey Eurobros time for you guys to form some
RIGHT WING SAFETY SQUADS

Again this brings us to the same old conclusion. Kebabs and mudshit cannot into civilization. They may live in one, but they do not know how civilization came about. They do not know how civilization is built, maintained and ran. They have no idea what logistics and actions go behind the daily amenities, often free or donated to them even back in their home country.

Those "dictators" deposed of in the last 2 decades, Saddam, Qaddafi, and even Assad, who they are in the process of doing so, what do they have in common besides western media labelling them as cruel and scary, along with some testament from mudshits whose clans often do worse displays of senseless cruelty if left to their own devices?

These men were all western educated. Not just a "migrant" level of education like a lot of the shitskins are getting nowadays where they come to the west for 4 years for their degrees while living in shitskin communes and often even contribute to the racial unrest in said country, no. These men often made an impression to westerners that they are brilliant people who understand civilization. Who understand idling brings nothing to the table. Who understands god does not provide should man refuse to work his arse off. Coupled with being a mudslime shitskin, they figured out their people's worth. And their answer was unanimously that mudslimes and kebabs will only thrive under a constant state of oppression where a small cabal of brilliant people try their best to keep the rest of the useless population alive. They came to the conclusion that their people were uncreative, unintelligent, unwilling to work and downright hysterical.

We're seeing the direct effects of this. The shitskins thought themselves the masters of their own destinies when they listened to the kikes and deposed of their rightful masters, only to find themselves now missing their usual bread and circus. So what do they do? Move to the west and demand the same treatment as they had back home before they chimped out.

I have friends who have worked in the Middle East. They have to hire all their expertise from abroad, because they're so décadent and so far up their own asses they never bother to study anything technical or professional. Or they do, but they put zero effort in, and the teachers put zero effort in, and then they're given cushy management no-show jobs and then hire Westerners to do all the actual work.

Same problem with their armies. There's a famous story, I think from the Egyptian Army, of US soldiers distributing documentation on tanks to all the people in the unit. The Egyptian officers came by immediately afterwards and confiscated it all, because they wanted to be the gatekeepers of expertise. This is a big part of why conventional Arab armies can't fight for shit. Nobody knows how to do anything but the one job they're trained for; nobody knows how to maintain anything. Their societies are culturally backwards because they are culturally backwards. White soil won't do a thing to improve them.

Nah, their only safety violation was muslim immigration, and that's mandated by the state.

He's obviously a racist. Probably a misogynist too. I mean look at him, he's white and old. Best to pay for the youth who are the future than waste money on the past. I am obviously joking, but I can actually see those arguments remember our enemy has no honor

I'm not even mad anymore. They need to be exterminated dispassionately like you would any other vermin.

How about we set fire to their entire countries with napalm for retaliation? It would be a lot of napalm though, the only thing agains N U C L E A R H O L O C A U S T is the fallout that would come with it tbh, noone wants black snow, eh?

No user, sometimes you have to be safe. A little fallout can be mitigated an is simply a small price to pay for the world to be freed from this pestilence.

A better plan is to wipe out any trace of semitic civilization.

shit, nigger you might be right, a little termonuclear bomb here, a little there, some biological warfare to boost the effects… Even if fallout comes over to the civilized world, shit, we will be able to have our RIGHT WING DEATH SQUADS absolutely fucking GUILT FREE as there probably won't be any government anymore.
(heil'd)
Why don't all the 'hate speech germans' who were incarcerated due to the said 'hate speech' start an Aryan Brotherhood, continue it after they get out of prison and just… y'know, RWDS the shit out of shitskins.

So just nuke the fuck out of Africa plus Turkey?

All jews, mudslimes, niggers and turkroaches gets the outdated nuke stockpile. It's time to wipe Abrahamism off the face of the earth and into history books

HOLYSHIT

MP 38

OOOOOH SHIIIIT.