An attempted Jewgle translate:

Other urls found in this thread:

en.zhaoxin.com/solution.aspx?id=3
baikalelectronics.ru/products/olkhon_bfk/
baikalelectronics.com/products/T1/
extremetech.com/computing/127791-china-plans-national-unified-cpu-architecture
kd85.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Good to know... but will their hardware be available to non-chink market?

That's what i'd like to know. I actually kinda want one now.

alibaba and alixpress m8
hopefully they don't ///INTERDICTION/// -it

yeah, that's the nope.

On the higher end, any new on the supposedly Alpha-like ShenWei CPUs, or the Russian proprietary Elbrus RISC CPUs?

Strange times

Pretty sure Elbrus is VLIW.
Dictatorship isn't necessarily 1984 tier oppression.

not a botnet

I thought I read something about them maybe releasing a consumer version of the Sunway CPUs, but I can't seem to find that article anymore. I think they're keeping it only for the supercomputers and stuff like that, sadly.

For Elbrus, everything i'm seeing is saying 1.3GHz or so. Also, it might not be RISC. It's apparently x86-compatible.

If you think it's botnet, then prove it with actual facts. Otherwise you're just spreading FUD. We know Intel is botnet, because people have done the research work. You have done none of that before anouncing your "conclusion". You're a sham, you are the botnet.

While we're on the subject of foreign CPU developments in general, what about Zhaoxin semiconductor? They're making x86 stuff of their own, and they're even shipping it in a few consumer products (although I couldn't find any of them from the U.S. internet.
en.zhaoxin.com/solution.aspx?id=3

Also, apparently Lemote stuff is used in a lot of school computers over there.

I looked everywhere for the computers with that 8 core zhaoxin. Couldn't even find them on Alibaba. They're produced under the same patent license VIA has iirc, but good luck finding them outside of china. The best you can hope for is VIA putting out another evaluation board with a newer chipset.

I see. Any Lemotes on there?

Back to cuckchan faggot

Old news. 3A3000 and 3B3000 were released last year.
Loongson also has a git repo where they commit with comments in English and an active community website with forums. I still don't know where to buy their hardware. Taobao and Alibaba had some old dual-cpu server boards for 500 bucks some tame ago.

Anything that's proprietary, is botnet until proved otherwise. Loongson boars rely on AMD's chipsets that run proprietary firmware. Not all of them, though. Some chips are complete SoCs, but I'm unaware whether chinks made them completely libre on software-firmware level or not.

I've seen photos of a Lenovo-branded Zhaoxin board on some Chinese news website. The computers definitely exist. But that was it. Apparently, these are just VIA EPIA x86-compatibles with Chinese-certified cryptography. Funny thing, VIA is a Taiwanese company and their chip lithography designers are some dudes from Texas.
Here are some good news from Russia:
Baikal dev board sales start in late February.
baikalelectronics.ru/products/olkhon_bfk/
baikalelectronics.com/products/T1/

Yeah I don't know either.
From an extremetech article: extremetech.com/computing/127791-china-plans-national-unified-cpu-architecture
So it's apparently used in chink schools. Lemote also has images of rackmounts on their site, so I guess it's used for servers as well.

Yeah Chinese Lenovo apparently uses Zhaoxin for some of their products, but I had no luck finding any of it.

Is China actively trying to prohibit these from being exported to keep them safe from Western scrutiny?
Perhaps we need to look for an agent to get us some school computers unofficially like they do with replica clothing.

I wouldn't know the technical logistics of that, but I imagine it wouldn't be that hard to do. People have snuck tablets out of freaking North Korea before.

Whoever is behind kd85.com/ used to sell Yeeloongs a while ago.
They may have some hook to get new information and/or the physical product.

Everything is proprietary, you're just a shitposter with bad memes. The implication in your post is everything is equal, so don't even bother trying something else than Intel, don't diversify your hardware good goy. You're the botnet.

On the contrary. If anyone would be stopping these chips from coming to the West, it would be the West. USA has a lot to lose by having a foreign chip company competing with Intel, AMD, and the other American chip makers.

Plus, there's always security issues. Remember when Chinese cell towers were going to go up, and the government canceled the idea because of security concerns?

you don't need a botnet when your population has a 91% very positive outlook on your country and they will fervently defend the party. public education and media control does wonders to a populace.

So basically they are at 2011 level according to themselves. SO remove a couple of years for the real number, so likely more in line of 2009 performance

China isn't a dictatorship, they have rule of law and respect it. Just so happens some topics of conversation are against the law but then Germany is also a dictatorship. China at least has the decency of ignoring foreigners who break the law instead of throwing them in a dungeon.

There's no way out. Build your own PC.

Are you going to put together the CPU also?

"Human Rights" is a filtered word behind the Great Firewall of China as is "Freedom of Speech"
But you would never tell us this because you're a chink yourself

You probably also don't want to mention that China has one of the lowest GDP Per Capita on the planet and their GDP adjusted for PPP is because of Chinas aggressive dollar value fixing that would never hold up if China actually exported their own currency at the same level as the USD

China is a gigantic paper tiger ready to collapse on itself with its self-destructive policy. And here we have you sacks if shit falling for their state-run propaganda because you're a LARPing autist getting triggered by American Companies that still have some level of audit and scrutiny behind them. It would be more respectible to continue shilling ARMshit

Can't say I blame them

Nobody reaches Intel's level in a day. It's going to take multiple iterations of product before they get something that's remotely comparable to high performance Intel chips.

Until you get filtered for saying anything the system doesn't approve you mean

What are you talking about? Are you seriously implying that propaganda is the thing that's stopping you from scrutinizing the hardware?

Have you done serious analysis of their hardware? Why does this thread exist? Seems to me like the OP is taking their word for it. If OP wasn't such a chink cocksucker maybe we could have some actual discussion instead of this LARPer piece

"Dictatorship" doesn't imply "without rule of law".

The OP should live in China for a year and see how their rule of law is enforced on him

no because we can't get it.
how do we get it?

I haven't done a serious analysis of the hardware. What I am doing is applying my common sense in that Intel's products have billions of dollars worth of R&D going into them and that shows in the products they sell. Lemote on the other had doesn't have that level of R&D talent. If anybody wants to join the CPU market, they have to start somewhere, they're not likely to start at Intel's level. What it takes to start at Intel's level is to start with a higher level of R&D. I don't think this is likely at all. Therefore, Lemote is starting their CPU business at the very reasonable low end with the intent of working their way up.

You tell me OP considering your erection for some random state sponsored hardware from one of the most restricted places on Earth when it comes to scrutinizing their state

How do you get this out of them outright saying their plan to create a closed ecosystem in the same vein as Apple?

Common sense. They design CPUs and full computer system. It's common sense that they aren't going to be on Intel's level of CPU production at the early stage of the company. It's common sense that they start with barely practical shitboxes with the intent of developing into feasibly practical shitboxes.

I don't have an erection for that. I have an erection for options to get us away from (((x86))) whether that be chinese MIPS, POWER, RISC-V, Cavium ARM, etc

People like you are the biggest pieces of shit. I can see you now behind your computer monitor giggling like some autist at some "Gotcha Intel!" because you discovered some shitty Chink hardware. You're so retarded on some fixated anti-x86 complex that you rush to an option potentially worse. You are the worst kind of person. x86 is shit. But Chinkshit is far, far worse. Power9 is a far better option than your state propaganda horse shit

Good thing for you then being the biggest hero of all.

pic related stallman lovingly hugging his old lemote netbook

And if you actually cared about freedom you wouldn't touch this shit with a 10-foot pole. It's bad enough you're acting as an agent for Chinkshit propaganda

So if I willingly buy a Lemote computer, this means I am now a propaganda machine? wtf man I hate Lemote now.

That's one ugly negro.

It means you're a propaganda enabler. Don't support Chinese companies user, just because they tickle your autistic fancy.

2009-2011 hardware is pretty usable still, a i5-2500 or amd fx overclocked is pretty competitive with current year hardware.

he only likes Lemote because he's a goddamn commie spy

I hate to tell you this but here in 2018, the Chinese manufacture about 90% of the consumer goods we buy here in America. Unless you're fabricating your metal by hand, you're indirectly paying the Chinese for their materials and manufacturing services.

Lemote processors run free firmware
Intels don't
China - 1
America - 0
haha

Lemmote was testbed for goverment Longsoon.
Longsoon is fabbed in germany because they don't have the fab capacity there

Supposedly, the originally intent was to develop a architecture independent of western backed MIPS and x86_64 so no NSA infiltration after the who snowden fiasco.

Thats retarded, Chinese law is deliberately vague so the CPC can just reshape it to what they want.
Literally there were these kids from the Western Academy of Beijing who were smoking pot or something that got busted with a full fucking TV crew. One pleaded diplomatic immunity, the other spent like ~2-3 years in jail and not sure about the last one.

Human rights the western notion of it conflicts with Confucian values the current gov based off of. You are correct at the dollar fixing shit. They have a 6 day workday to avvoid starving to death so that their version of kikes get paid

If anyone wants me to I'll ask around to see if I can't get my hands on some of these processors, I just need make and model.
I check last in 2016 and Longsoon comps with MB cost ~700 to 1000 USD if you knew the right people

VIA was sued out of the x86 market by (((Intel))) IIRC. The suit was settled under secret terms, which were speculated to include VIA fucking out of markets other than SE Asia, in exchange for not getting sued for whatever they sell in than one market.

If that chink company operates under a license from VIA, it's not surprising they keep themselves to China.

All of which is designed in America because Chinks can only steal. Besides, 90 percent is pure hyperbole. America is the second largest manufacturer of consumer goods despite being a post-industrial economy. More shit is made here than you think. The "Workshop of the world" shit is more propaganda

>(((Chinese)))

>buttblasted americans defending their (((jewish))) Intel cpus

keep sucking commie cock you piece of shit. The Chinese will adopt Power9 before their state-sponsored trash