Globalist jews are NOT THE SAME as nationalist jews, learn the difference, it could save your life

Globalist jews are NOT THE SAME as nationalist jews, learn the difference, it could save your life

Kill yourself.

SAGE ALL REPLIES YOU FUCKING MORONS

This is pathetic bait

Globalist Vs Zionist is a valuable wedge for D&C but it's not a a fucking invitation to accept one or the other

t. Globalist Juden

Reported, hidden and saged
time to get another IP again.

stop falseflagging TRS you fag

It's painfully obvious that you're some shill making a bad faith argument to further the D&C shit that has been going on here all day now.

RAUS!
sagesagesagesagesage

Go away (((TRS))), you're forced meme's aren't welcome here.

They are the same in the sense that they both are tumors

/thread

Is this the new shilling tactic now that Open Borders for Israel is becoming a reality?
Is the heat too much for you, Schlomo?

No it's not.

kushner pushing this meme hard lately

"Good jews"

go back to /r/the_donald, you don't belong here and you will never establish this narrative here

in to the oven both belong

all jews are bad jews. What part of that do you not understand. Reported for obvious shitposting.

dont bump the thread fucking retard

They are the same, they are both jews.
They still act for their tribe they just have disagreements on how to go about it.

Test

Oh good, more threads shilling for israel.

Since you TRS faggots seem so intent on pushing this meme here, let me explain to you as concisely as I can why there are no "good Jews" in the hopes that you will give up with this nonsense.

Jews fundamentally have only one interest: the interests of themselves and of other Jews. They are raised from birth, as they have been for thousands of years, to believe that they are literally "God's chosen people," and inherently superior to the rest of the world: Judaism as a religion is an inherently Jew-supremacist ideology. This explains all ideology that we frequently cite as Jewish, including communism, subversion of western society, white genocide, and also the politics of Israel, i.e. staunch nationalism, firm defense, refusal of immigrants, etc. But this is totally hypocritical and mere cognitive dissonance, right?

Wrong. When you consider that the only ideological consistency a Jew has is policies that benefit Jews, it all makes perfect sense. When a Jew is surrounded by gentiles, it makes the most sense for him and his tribe to subvert the society around him and weaken it as much as possible. This allows him the most room to thrive. When a Jew is surrounded by other Jews his interests are served by nationalism, see Israel.

For obvious proof of this, consider the age of Israel as a country and the history of most people there: Israeli Jews are not special Jews distinct from the rest, they are the same people in a new environment. If you take a western Jew into Israel, he will become a nationalist; if you take an Israeli Jew out of Israel he will become a communist. This is their fundamental nature and it is why they can never be a healthy part of non-Jewish societies.

And when will these "good jews" make amends for murdering Adolf Eichmann?

They are the same

There are certainly "useful" juden, but not any "good" juden

so much this lmao

jesus would you fuck off already and quit spamming the board

#notalljews

Which makes sense. Short of another 6 gorillion would the reinforcement of a jewish ethnostate work as a containment board (per se). As a few know 1933 the Nazi's worked with Zionists to establish a Jewish homeland as a destination for ultimate wholesale deportation. Just asking before I get called JIDF.

TWO KINDS OF JEWS EXPLAINED

Very well put.

Fuck Greg, he's a faggot and only cares about selling his shit books. Also, he's a fucking lanklet.

To be honest the fact zionist jews are more likeable and relateable than the rest is not enough to trust them

OP is probably some kind of TRS shill, but i think that concentrating on taking care of the important zionists is more important than going after every dumb schlomo on this planet.

By attacking every single (((normal))) jew we give the zionists the ability to run around and make normies fight us because we look like maniacs going after every religious nut.

nobody would have been tricked by the zionists in ww2 into attacking germany if hitler would not have gone after every single kike on this planet instead of concentrating on the important ones.

know the difference!

THE ONLY GOOD JEW IS A DEAD JEW

THERE IS NOT A SINGLE JEW WHO WANTS TO SEE AMERICA OR EUROPE BECOME WHITE ETHNOSTATES

OP IS A FAGGOT KYS

/thread

Fuck Jews

>>>/4chan/

The only good jew is a dead jew

Don't think you read my post fagtron

That's fine, don't know or care who he is. What is being said in that video is on point to subject of "nationalist jews vs globalist jews".

"kys" is a 4chan meme you fucking cross-boarding faggot. Go the fuck back, it's obvious you faggots are here to fuck the board up. We don;t want you here.

JIDF, time to get in the oven and stop occupying rightful Palestinian clay.

Okay what the fuck is this shit?
4cuck is getting some hardcore JIDF spam, fullchan too. Even some normie groups on my fagbook (Some MBTI bullshit, The Deplorables,…) are suddenly brimming with JIDF posts.
This is obviously some coordinated shit, what's happening?

They're panicked after what Kerry and Obama did. They're going after Netanyahu because he failed to "protect" their interests and trying everything they can to make the West support them

I suspect the recent UN vote on Israeli settlements. That and Trump's pro-Israel response has triggered a wave of pressure on and among the "alt-right" to support Jews, or at the very least "good Jews." Some of this is external, perhaps even more of it is internal and pushed by former lolbergs who probably still follow Ben Shapiro.

This is some hardcore shitposting
mods do your stuff

It's tied to all the Israel-UN bullshit which Trump wants to veto to protect the kikes, yet again, and to the possibility of Bibi going to jail. That's what gave the JIDF a recent increase in funding.

Anything that makes kikes scared is good news.

WHY ARE IDF GIRLS SO CUTE?
Except the new Wondergrill.

They're going to the same oven either way.

Psychological warfare and to condition ZOGbots into wanting to give their lives for Israel.

Fuck me I forgot to sage.

Leave.