A Very Sad-Looking Hillary Clinton Spotted Eating Breakfast at Mohonk Mountain House, in Upstate NY

A Very Sad-Looking Hillary Clinton Spotted Eating Breakfast at Mohonk Mountain House, an Upstate New York Resort.

Other urls found in this thread:

armstrongeconomics.com/international-news/north_america/2016-u-s-presidential-election/clinton-donors-want-to-investigate-where-hillary-spent-1-5-billion-for-her-campaign/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

JUST FUCK MY CAMPAIGN UP FAM

CHECKED

I feel so bad for her.
Lets put her on trial for treason and lock this cunt up
Corrupt bitch.

checked

she looks the same as she always does

HILLARY IS A BIG FAT MESS
IS
A
BIG
FAT
MESS

Is that even her? She looks much more wrinkled than she ever did

keep the trips comin

Her punishment must be more severe.

That's what a lack of regular spirit cooking rituals do.

Ten spicy memes to the first one to yell "PEPE!" anywhere she's spotted from now on.

She just can't stop with the fucking emails, can she

Are there any more photos of Hillary looking decrepid after losing?

I imagine that should hit pretty heavy.

Damn she looks like Death.

Kek really had his way with her.

It was actually $1.5 billion, she spent $500 million more than Obongo in 08.

armstrongeconomics.com/international-news/north_america/2016-u-s-presidential-election/clinton-donors-want-to-investigate-where-hillary-spent-1-5-billion-for-her-campaign/

I guess Bill must be in the bathroom?

You forgot to mention her age, as this will be the last thing she did and will be remembered by before she eventually die.

PRAISE

So will kek kill hillary tomorrow or not?

PRAISE KEK, KEEP THE DUBS AND LAFFS COMMIN'

i dont think any of us can truly appreciate how horrible she must feel or how angry losing the election made her. here's to her rotting in hell.

this sounds like an Onion article

She looks like a rotting zombie, so yes

I came here to post this but ended up checking those triples instead. Praise KEK

Has she done anything actually philanthropic or beneficial throughout her life or political career?

All I get is corruption, funding wars and terrorists, and charity money laundering, on top of all her email and recent campaign fuckups

To her credit, she did get a lot of muslims killed these last 15 years.

(checked)
She's slowly rotting away, it's all catching up to her.

LOL

Best laugh I had all week.

I could have sworn the number was larger than that before, with the media trying to damage control. Somewhere in the realm of $3 billion.

kek

How fitting.

Don't forget that in the public eye she is just a qualified politician. Having no time for retribution in their eyes and with all the information available i reckon a lot of people will have a change of heart watching the obligatory documentary on the tv.

Yet she caused the migrant crisis today by knocking down Gaddafi who was acting as a barrier to Muslims & Dindus entering Europe, aiding terrorists to attempt to destroy Syria.

PRAISED

What the fuck is this a map of?

You're thinking of Trump. Clinton spent over a billion, or damn near it

I found it very telling that the MSM couldn't name a single good thing she actually did for the American people, aside from the Clinton Foundation which, as we know, is pretty much a criminal enterprise.

Even she couldn't name anything she personally did to help people. Whenever she tried the sentence would always begin with 'My husband'

Probably how the world voted in regards to the election.

Looks comfy as fuck there, don't feel bad for her at all.

If things work out they way they should, that should result in a lot more muslims in the desert dying. I'd like to think of Hillary reminding civilization that it still needs to be a little monstrous to survive as her final gift to humanity before she seizes and dies.

Two major crime families
BTFO
in one election.
My take is no matter what I can still cling to this as gold.

it wouldn't be hard to drive up to that area and pay her a visit

How did they know?

Enjoy ur fed prison buttsex. She still has lifelong ss detail remember.

Sup FBI

fbi pls go

Sorry FBI but Merkel is the one that has to go the way of Rosa Luxemburg more than any other female figurehead right now.

Sounds good to me.

Kind of pisses me off tbh fam

hecked keked checked and rekt

FBI, your mom called. Are you coming home for dinner or should she just leave the tendies in the fridge?

HAHAHA FAG

t. FBI

If someone killed her, no one would notice lol

That's how badly she's failed

And here we see a picture of Hillary Clinton sitting at a table with all the people who legally voted for her.

checkidy checked
PRAISE KEK

SAVED

The Clintons are on the wane. Still dangerous, but they are old and their days are numbered. Obama is relatively young and still commands a lot of influence among leftists and nogs. We'll probably have to fight off constant rabble-rousing and riots from him and his OfA network for the next few decades.

I love this reaction face

My money says her sad shit face looks the same as 95% of the dudes posting in this thread. How many of us here are lonely fat poor basement dwellers who have never touched a woman? C mon show of hands.

t. boogerman

I did a personal project where I catalogued background information and direct quotes from the debates for the two leading candidates for each party (Trump, Rato, Shillary, and Boinie) during the primaries.

She has one, EXACTLY one, thing you can reasonably list as an accomplishment as opposed to a participation trophy or resume padding, and it was when she had the least amount of actual political power on a national scale: she pushed for universal healthcare decades before Obama did.

Part of ole Buffalo Bill's campaign platform when he was running in 92 was reforming the American healthcare system, and when he took office he made it one of his first priorities. He brought together a task force to create the bill for the program, and appointed Hillary as its head. Given Hillary's history of riding Bill's coattails into a vanity role where she just LARPs and does nothing, it's arguable how much she actually contributed. Nevertheless, on paper she was the leader behind drafting the program to the point the opposition mocked the bill by calling it Hillarycare.

As history would have it, the bill got its shit kicked it and turned down. Notably for the exact same reasons Obamacare is bombing now (retarded levels of bureaucracy, restricting people's choices in their own healthcare, etc). However, the Clinton camp was able to salvage part of it and managed to get it through as a program to provide funding for uninsured children who weren't poor enough for Medicaid but still too poor to pay their medical bills. This became known as the State Children's Health Insurance Program.

It had some varying effectiveness from state to state but not enough that it was significant enough for anyone to remember. It did eat up a lot of federal funds and in many cases priced out private insurance companies who couldn't compete, but regardless there's no doubt that at least some lower middle class families were helped by the program.

Sure, it's mostly still somewhat of an embarrassing failure or a consolation prize, and the sentiment behind it amounts to "I did it before it was cool!", but it's SOMETHING. It's SOMETHING other than empty generic platitudes that don't give the slightest indication of what you've actually fucking done for the country beyond take up vanity positions. Her message did often include "muh children" and "muh families" sentiments, but she rarely if ever actually fucking mentioned the program specifically BY NAME. That's of course when it wasn't being drowned out by "designated DNC virtue signaling identity politics platform of the week".

I mean Jesus fucking Christ, I hate this cunt's guts and she's got next to nothing to work with, but even I can still sell her better than her mangled abortion of a campaign did.

one of my roommates works at this place and said he saw her there, said she looked pretty fucked up to also >upstate NY

So you're Mopy Dopy Hillary, and you've just lost an election and a lot of your donor's money. You're never going to get another chance at the presidency, your legacy is shot to hell, and you're definitely going to be sent to jail in the next year. So what do you do three days after Christmas?
You spend it with your family? God no, the Clintons probably can't stand each other.
You spend it with your friends? What friends!
So you go to some swanky joint, looking like death warmed over and you hog a table to yourself and thumb through your iPhone as your food gets cold. That's how you spend the holidays.
Merry fucking Christmas you old hag and a Happy #draintheswamp!

Never piss off the Praetorians

thx

I don't have sympathy for the warmongering cunt.

Fuck her. Let her rot in the grave she dug.

We need new leaks to confirm the podesta mail.

She looks haggard. I guess George said no more infusions of child's blood for you.

JUST FUCK MY CAMPAIGN UP
JUST FUCK MY DONATIONS UP
JUST FUCK MY FOUNDATION UP
JUST FUCK MY ONE WORLD GOVERNMENT UP
JUST THROW ME IN JAIL

Maybe a picture of another losing presidential candidate will cheer her up

Really, that's more than what the Media claims Trump has in total

I came here to post this but ended up checking those triples instead.
Praise KEK

I don't buy it.

Once, it was we who were sad, depressed and with no hope. Now it is our enemies. Thank you blessed Kek for this righteous retribution.

And it's only the beginning.

THE MEMES

checked

Oh no she is sad :(

We should have let her throw us into war now she is gonna cry and her eggs will get cold :(

BECAUSE YOU'D BE IN JAIL

in order to get it we gotta get into the psychology of a woman who grew up to believe she was an extremely high and powerful woman. She is in the occult order of things. It just didnt pan out in the outer, visible side of power.
But she craves those flurry ribbons so much.

gee i wonder what welfare directed at children can be crooked into
(pizzagate)

this
even if trump turned into a children-snacking, shapeshifting lizard overnight he would still have rendered a great service to humankind through his campaign

You know who also looks pretty sad? All the women her husband raped, and all the families of the people she had killed.

CHECKED
SHADILAY

Reminder that Hillary is no longer a public figure in any way and is thus only protected by the Secret Service through her husband's grandfathering. Once Bill dies, she's on her own.

…can we go back to being natsoc instead of fucking REPUBLICANS?

you sound like a little larping shit who came from Holla Forums so he could feel edgy

fuck off faggot

God, she is so fucking sexy.

Dance thread?

DANCE THREAD

Ya cheeky cunt.

t. Huma

CAMPAIGN FAIL
LIFE IN JAIL

You mean photo by FBI agent Francis York Morgan.

(checked)
she has always been an enemy of the lulz. Kek is just.

i tried..

Don't you mean Zach

Never Anger Kek, you dumb bitch. You don't even get to die like the rest, you get to look on as Trump Achieves Greatness whilst you decay.

it warms my heart every time i think about how fucking badly she and everybody associated with her lost. how much money and influence and favors were wasted just for her to fucking lose to a guy they had dismissed as an orange rodeo clown that had no fucking chance of making it. all the signs were there, but they would never read them, because it would mean they were heading in the wrong direction with someone people can't get excited over

Czech'd

Impressive

What's the latest with Huma?

I love that she's got her nails painted black like an emo kid.

These are plants to make people feel sympathy for her

Like this "fan" photo shot by the mothers "kid"

Notice something about this kid ?

He's rather tall and is a very good photographer who just happened to have a wide angle lens on him?

baby looks "progressive"

It never gets old.

This just dawned on me brethren
we must meme sad hillary immortalise this precious moment in time

you think she could have really lost if they wanted her to actually win?

trump is well intentioned but I fear his victory was also granted, it was a very """close""" election, whatever manipulations they employed they chose to make it this way rather than a victory, celeb trump critics aren't dying left and right for no reason at all

a trap has been laid for him

check em

Nah, that's just how Mediterraneans look during the second stage of their life cycle. Their features become more European after their pubescent metamorphosis, yet still retain a smidgen of subhuman.

I guess you might say that this post is
Criminally underrated

iirc spock and mccoy knew something was up but couldn't prove it and her as the fake kirk used everything she could to dismiss it even when at trial threatening anyone and everyone questioning her with insubordination and treason

come the fuck on

The FBI of all people chooses an image of some guy goddamn teacupping? There are twelve year olds with more firearm training than you guys, get your shit together. christ.

She's been on a bender for almost two months. I'm surprised she can eat anything at this point.

Boo hoo hoo where are all his illegal beaners to comfort him?

YOU'RE GOING BACK

Why isn't Obama going after India for illegally influencing the election in favor of Trump? First pic is proof they did more than Russia.

diversity can never be the bad guys, goy
we need muh ebil russian boogeyman as a scapegoat, who would possibly buy that the world's largest call center hacked our country? i mean it's not like they're the largest source of the planet's shittiest programmers and "coders"

I have a hard time feeling sorry for an angry old bag of shit that wanted to flood the country with shitskins, hated on whites, and can afford to casually have breakfast in a place like this. I hope she shits her pantsuit when she croaks from liver failure… and soon.

I don't get it. I see the lights on the stage changed but I don't see the significance of either photo.