DRAIN THE SWAMP

DRAIN THE SWAMP
thezog.info/who-controls-donald-trump

Meet the Jews in Donald Trump's Inner Circle
jta.org/2016/11/14/news-opinion/politics/meet-the-jews-in-donald-trumps-inner-circle

Top Jewish Donors Prominent on Trump Inauguration Committee
jta.org/2016/11/16/default/top-jewish-donors-prominent-on-trump-inauguration-committee

Trump's Transition Team includes Jews and Pro-Israel Zionists
jta.org/2016/11/13/news-opinion/politics/trumps-transition-team-includes-jewish-daughter-son-in-law

Trump's Top 4 Contenders for Secretary of State have Strong Pro-Israel Records
jns.org/latest-articles/2016/11/10/trumps-top-3-contenders-for-secretary-of-state-have-strong-pro-israel-records

Jewish Billionaire Carl Icahn named Special Adviser to Trump
jta.org/2016/12/22/news-opinion/politics/jewish-businessman-carl-icahn-named-special-adviser-to-trump

Trump to name Jewish Billionaire Wilbur Ross as Commerce Secretary
wsj.com/articles/donald-trump-to-name-wilbur-ross-as-commerce-secretary-transition-official-says-1480460456

Trump set to name Top Jewish Goldman Sachs Official to Economic Post
jta.org/2016/12/09/news-opinion/politics/trump-set-to-name-top-goldman-sachs-official-to-economic-post

Trump said to name Jewish Banker Steven Mnuchin as Treasury Secretary
jta.org/2016/11/29/news-opinion/politics/trump-said-to-name-steven-mnuchin-as-treasury-secretary

Trump names Jewish Billionaire Stephen Schwarzman to head Economic Advisory Team
jta.org/2016/12/02/news-opinion/politics/trump-names-jewish-billionaire-stephen-schwarzman-to-head-economic-advisory-team

Trump reportedly considering Jewish Billionaire Henry Kravis for Treasury Secretary
jta.org/2016/11/18/news-opinion/united-states/jewish-billionaire-henry-kravis-reportedly-being-considered-for-treasury-secretary

Trump nominates Orthodox Jew David Friedman as U.S. Ambassador to Israel
greatagain.gov/president-elect-donald-j-trump-nominates-david-friedman-as-u-s-ambassador-to-israel-d563ae2e0034#.spqf813i6

Trump names Orthodox Jew Jason Greenblatt Representative for International Negotiations
forward.com/fast-forward/358243/jason-greenblatt-trump-organization-lawyer-named-point-man-for-mideast-peac/

Trump names Stephen Miller, Jewish Top Campaign Strategist, to White House Adviser Post
jta.org/2016/12/13/news-opinion/politics/trump-names-stephen-miller-top-campaign-strategist-to-white-house-
adviser-post

Is Jared Kushner the 'Court Jew' of Donald Trump's Realm?
forward.com/opinion/345183/is-jared-kushner-the-court-jew-of-donald-trumps-realm/

Son-in-Law Jared Kushner poised to wield Clout in Trump Presidency
reuters.com/article/us-usa-trump-kushner-profile-idUSKBN13A2QZ

Jared Kushner may work around Nepotism Rules by giving Trump Unpaid Advice
jta.org/2016/11/15/news-opinion/politics/jared-kushner-may-work-around-nepotism-rules-by-giving-trump-unpaid-advice

Is Jared Kushner on the Verge of Becoming Donald Trump's 'De Facto President'?
forward.com/news/355360/is-jared-kushner-on-the-verge-of-becoming-donald-trumps-de-facto-president/

Other urls found in this thread:

media.8ch.net/pdfs/src/1422785560965-0.pdf
media.8ch.net/pdfs/src/1434007761889-0.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Looks like the entire shill force is concentrated into on one little board. How many millions goes into this?

we deserve our fate

Won't someone please think about the 4d chess!

The mods will ban this.

It's fucking mind-blowing the amount of shilling going on and even more the amount of people falling for it. If they are going to shill this hard, we should flip out and take out jews then.

What is up with the mods? They have been ban happy and anchor happy for weeks now. I'm starting to hate this place. Holla Forums is becoming filled with mod approved spam.

Fucking mods.

There are litterally 6 posts. Are you retarded?

Great post TRS

I honestly love these threads. Seeing the butthurt Trumfags makes me happy everytime.

Thanks for the correcting the record TRS.

Trump told you, during the primary, and later during the general election, that he was pro-jew, and would utilize people who aren't nice to get his way.

Playing with fire? A trick? Well, he told you up-front what he would do, so far. So if you're bitching at this point you just weren't listening.

meh, the hellfire that will consume us all is indiscriminate. laugh it up, goy

trump is simply playing 4d chess to trick the jew :^)

what the fuck were you expecting? Please god don't tell me you dumb asses really thought you were getting meme Hitler.

Hitler ended up helping the jews quite a bit… I find it irresponsible to ignore his Rothschild connection.

media.8ch.net/pdfs/src/1422785560965-0.pdf

Hitler gave them an easy target, the major flaw was being too open about dealing with the JQ. I don't even have a problem with trump, its foolish to think any American politician can be free of Jewish influence, but the people who act shocked when they discover that Trump has a fucking massive backlog of Jewish ties are total morons.

If you voted for Trump under the belief that he would deal with the Jews then i'm surprised you even had the mental fortitude to scrawl your name on your ballot.

I voted for him, he'll do fine. Have some realistic expectations instead of shitposting about Egyptian frog memes.

In how many threads do you plan on posting this on? Lurk more.

I'm talking about the theory that Alois Hitler is the illegitimate son of a Viennese Rothschild who Adolf's grandmother worked as a house servant for.

I didn't vote, but I did think he was playing the jews and that his circle of jews were influenced by the NY hasidic jews who are vehemently anti-zionist. But Ivanka did date Nat Rothschild…

Well, I haven't posted this anywhere else, and people have discussed this theory on Holla Forums from before it was even called Holla Forums, so maybe you need to lurk more.

But why though? I can understand why Jeb or Ted would want to recieve his little paychecks but Trump of all people shouldn't need the kikes.

He's always been very vocal about getting revenge on those who attack him so you'd think the kikes would be target #1. MKULTRA is some scary stuff…

Went from "I find it irresponsible to ignore his Rothschild connection" to "the theory".

media.8ch.net/pdfs/src/1434007761889-0.pdf