How will Israel attack us?

How do you think Israel will attack us for all the shit going on? You know it's going to happen.

Other urls found in this thread:

schwarzm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

As usual. Mossad/CIA agent growing a beard and shouting allahu ackbar.

You know they're building ties with China, right?

They'll probably assassinate Trump to put Mike "what's your mother's maiden name?" Pence in the White House.

schwarzm anscholars.org/

Mix upcoming chinese top management with upcoming kike top management.

They haven't knocked down any buildings lately.

This. They wouldn't directly attack their own pit bull. They won't attack us under an Israeli flag, but another 9/11 type scenario feels likely. I wouldn't go to Times Square this NYE.

The same way they always do.

No payments for 90 days.

I suspect they wait a few months till most of the elections in Europe are over, then suck us all into whatever they have planned.

God, imagine a world were Rand never went full retarded calling Trump a clown and was our VP now.

Some big attack that puts Trump in a corner. If he retaliates, then perfect, some land gets cleaned up for Israeli expansion. If he backs down, they run plenty of stories about how Trump is all talk, no action, a coward etc.

Perhaps some "ISIS" extremists attack NYC and conveniently drop their ID in Times Square.

Mossad false flagging an Iranian terrorist attack or provoking them into a pearl harbor causing Trump to go FDR on our asses.

The Pauls are both good goys, don't be ridiculous.

a self-proclaimed Russian terrorist with really dark skin and no traces of alcohol in his blood will try to bomb something.

Why would Israel attack us? I think youve been reading too many conspiracy theories. Trump is 100% for Israel, you should be too

You are oven worthy

Because they've done it before and they'll do it again.

This.

Fuck kikesrael.

They will attackā€¦ themselves. They desperately need another holocaust for the next generation of sniveling money launderers.

I have seen this same exact talk before. Unless trolling, this is an Israeli Shill! After seeing it more than once, I recognize their M.O. Unsubtle and unable to carry on an argument other than to sing the praises of Israel.

Really?
The USS Liberty Happened, Israel has repeated stolen our military secrets and sold them to the Soviet Union. Just a few years ago they honored their team that tried to false-flag bomb British and American posts in Egypt.

The better question is why WOULDN'T Israel attack us?

israel will blatantly violate the un resolution and pave over palestine "once and for all"
europe will "condemn" the action but do pretty much nothing about it
then the furious arab neighbors will invade israel because somebody has to stop these kikes
and then israel will be like help me goyim i'm under attack
and the neocons in the us congress will push for war to defend israel
our redpilling efforts will determine how much pushback there is from within the us military

I'm waiting to see if they dont shutdown NYC-NYE, kill the power to the city, let the chaos claim hundreds of lives and millions of dollars in property damage, and then "trace it back" to "Russia," (maybe some "obvious" tie in it to Putin) then on Jan 2-3 call an emergency session of congress and declare war on Russia and leave Trump with bombs dropping everywhere to try to clean up that mess

They're desperate to keep the US and Russia at each others throats, they wanted us to be allies when Obama first came into power because they thought they could control Putin, but they've realized hes using them and manipulating them easily, the old "playing chess while your opponent is playing checkers" type situation. And so for the last several years they've been pitting us against each other as hard as possible, mainly because Russia/Putin are against the jew schemes in the middle east. Either way they want us killing each other, not their "rebel" pets in syria. And they, as usual, will go to any length, cause any amount of chaos and suffering and damage, if they think itll work for them in the immediate future (because as we've been over this, jews are short sighted and only think about the next move they need to make, not the next 20)

But yeah, I would not at all be surprised if something went down this weekend

Something is already going down. There have been several reports of "russian" DDOS attacks on American servers today.

Don't worry, user. I recognized your post was anti-Trump shilling rather than pro-Israel shilling.