Israel's attorney-general orders criminal probe against Netanyahu

Reuters: archive.fo/AbV7J

Wew. Motherfucker could get impeached for this. It's a 'pay to pay' scheme about a German submarine. More details:
Netanyahu, lawyer in deep over alleged ‘pay for play’ submarine deal: archive.fo/jWyOC
Lapid demands criminal probe into PM’s German submarine deal: archive.fo/ZwxsJ

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Max_Jacobson
thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/presidential-races/269806-trump-ill-be-neutral-on-israel-and-palestine
twitter.com/AnonBabble

He'll just get replaced by an even worse one anyhow. Still good to see him sinking just around Trump's term.

What those fuckers are up to?

Essentially he failed to pay everyone their share.
So they bitched about it and now this whole legal mess has started.

His chump Trump will surely help, One billion or two more change nothing in the end, yanks will sell their soul for Israel

Kikes eating themselves over shekels? I can see that happening.

He's getting Hillary'd, but the upcoming "election" wont be until 5th of November 2019.

Wait, what if Trump using those I heart Israel posts is just a way for him to tell Netty that he'll pull some strings and get him out of trouble so that the kike will have to do something in return? Like, let's say, condemn other kikes for criticizing the construction of the wall?

It's the big rule of their entire religion.
You don't jew your fellow jew.

What the fuck is that 600000000000 dimensions jew chess ?

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Pay to play* Don't be a faggot

Or maybe he is a good jew. Did Netanyahu ever do something wrong? Did he ever whine about Iran ready to kill them all with imaginary missiles? Genocide people or push for Gaddafi out? Keep infiltrating Syria territory and send missiles? We are on some three layer of chess with cream and a big flower on top level of chessmaster.

The USA is trying to get rid of leaders from countries they worked with in creating ISIS.
They were organizing the seeds of a coup in Turkey, but Russia found out about it in the planning stages and tipped off Erdogan who purposely triggered what few elements were in on it in order to snuff it out and use it as an excuse to eliminate the opposition.
Now they are trying to get rid of Netanyahu, and if he squeals on them, they will just claim that he will say anything to stop a two state solution.
Wait and see if they start trying to get a change in rulership in the Arab kingdoms.
Expect some young princes to take power.
Obama and others in US gov don't want to go to jail for having helped create a genocidal terrorists organization, and they don't trust Trump not to pursue this.

So many concern trolls on here right now. I still trust Trump and will wait until I see more of his actions before crying about him. Hes fuckin tweeting and not even in office yet. Have none of you heard actions speak louder than words?

Basically what I'm saying is, the Obama administration and CIA are Jimmy Conway from Goodfellas, covering their tracks by getting rid of their co-conspirators.

Would that be why the russian guy was killed in turkey - to try to drive them apart even though they are supposedly allied behind closed doors?

Not sure I understand why russia would help turkey, except that he doesn't have many choices for friends in the region, and turkey has a lot of bargaining chips so they can play both NATO and russia.

Exactly, the ambassador was killed. The guy who did it was connected to the opposition cult leader the US keep and was supposedly behind the planning of the coup.
Turkey was also starting shit with Russia due to their big ego (shooting down fighter jet), so US never thought Russia would tip them off.
That was big concern number 2, because unlike Hillary, Obama didn't want a military showdown with Russia over Syria and Turkey was forcing this.
Putin, being a brilliant strategist, basically helped the roach who spat in his face (shot down fighter) in order to really throw a wrench in the US's grand plan.
So the US is doing everything it can to drive the two countries apart, since Turkey has been a strategic advantage over Russia (basically gives NATO ability to fly into Russia through their underbelly) which Russia can not replicate (tried to with Cuba, but got bluffed out of it by Kennedy, who was a drug addled sex maniac due to a Jewish pillpushing doctor (not a coincidence)).

forgot link
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Max_Jacobson

So what are the pros and cons of a two state solution? I've heard people memeing about it the last few days but I don't know any of the ramifications or reasons involved. Its not just a matter of splitting Israel into two states is it?

Guyz are You going to destroy my beloved israel Or what? please revdown Your meme magic a litle please, stop killing jews already, this is is serious

I shouldn't say 'bluffed' either. Khrushchev knew about Kennedy being a meth head (can't remember how they found out, possibly a bugged hotel room) and knew he probably wasn't bluffing with the nuclear war threats.

Today has been the biggest shilling I have ever seen in the meme wars

Every website I go to with comments has massive pro Israel, anti Trump comments with loads of concern trolling. A lot of these comments are not as obvious as they usually are. This whole scenario was planned and the shills were trained before hand with their talking points.

Regardless of what Trump tweets do not lose hope. We still do not know what his true intentions are but he CANNOT publicly criticize Israel in any way. All of this UN vs Israel is bullshit theatre

Man, that's brilliant if true. Putin was surprisingly quick to not react to the assassination. The CIA has to be getting pissed off at this point after russia didn't give up their base in crimea.

Trump can't come soon enough, but he's gonna need some good intel and get the real scoop from CIA.

Well shit. I had no idea.

Land splitting, probably a wall and a situation similar to Korea, where Palestine will be held together by Russia, China, Iran, Syria, Lebanon, etc. and Israel by the US, UK and Europe. How long will situation endure, between Israel nationalism and expansionism and Palestine nationalism and demographic boom will be fun to see.
Or maybe it's just another stupid fake one, like always, where a truce is reached and then Israel start killing people again.

If you want to save israel, your real threat is the leftist jewish journalists. Take care of your own problems because they aren't listing to goyim

this. The shilling is off the fucking charts.

Quit with this meme
He's the one ultimately calling the shots in motherfucking Israel. Even if he's got like a thousand other kikes in the chain of command, he's the figurehead of the state.

So did that user get it right, the whole Arab Civil War thing?

This, don't engage in wrongthinking my fellow Holla Forumsacks.

I'm also suspicious if the downing of that Russian plane was an attempt to fuck up Roach/Russian relations, but it might actually just be a coincidence.
There's no evidence yet of what happened.

Links to comments?

JIDF in full force today.

There's definitely concern trolls capitalizing on this but I also think many anons are legitimately concerned. Voicing concerns is one thing but I agree the crying isn't helping and only leading to infighting.

This is what I'm still banking on. All Trump has done so far is use words and unless he actually DOES something to hurt us I refuse to assume the worst. Right now it would seem if anything Israel is being fractured from the rest of the world and forced into a situation where they rely on Trump's help which only gives him the upper hand moving forward. I also don't give a fuck if Israel becomes a full-blown ethnostate as long as they keep to themselves and get their shekel-grabbing hands out of US affairs ie no more AIPAC and all these other kike lobbies.

I don't see it on Holla Forums. We all know his position on israel, and his tweets are a predictable response to events today. Also
thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/presidential-races/269806-trump-ill-be-neutral-on-israel-and-palestine

You need to lurk more or get in the >>>/oven/

It's pretty hard not to sound like a concern troll when discussing Trump and Israel in the same post.

Israel is being fractured from a world it almost entirely controls?

So you think that once greater Israel is created they are just going to leave everyone alone?

A US government that is 100% controlled by Americans is a massive threat to Israel. Right now we might have a president who is more pro USA than pro Israel which would be a drastic change from the past several decades but you got to remember that a lot of the real power lies in congress and no one here talks about replacing them. AIPAC isn't going to disappear unless it is forced out.

"Concern troll" is just an other way to shut down all discussion of Trump's more questionable decisions, but of course I'm concern trolling right now

What decisions has he made since hes not the president yet?

Fuckin idiot.

Hiring (((Mnuchin))) for one?

Man, Khomeini was fucking right when he called the US "The great Satan". Your overlord has just to throw a bone every now and then, and the goodest of the goy comes out even from Holla Forums ready to die for israel.

Hyperdimensional chess, you can't understand user, he is too fucking advanced for us mere goyim

My guess is that after Hillary's defeat Obama realized he had nothing else to lose and decided to fuck Netanyahu a little bit, he got aware that (((they))) were actually supporting Trump, so it is payback time.

Netanyahu overreacted a went to far with his answers and threats and now is facing internal backslash.

Trump smelled blood and is putting some salt in the wounds.

To be clear here: Trump is now in big global politics, he won't go or speak against (((them))), at least not until Netanyahu fucks up big time.

Is Trump responsible for this? Is it him who's causing the Jews to eat each other?

He is definitely the worst of all the people Trump has picked but you got to remember that the biggest neocons didn't get anything in his administration. Romney got tooled. Gingrich is still switching between whining and supporting Trump on the side lines. Bolton got assistant to whateverthefuck position. Trump doesn't have a whole lot to choose from when his country has been corrupted for decades.

The line on most of our support will be who he appoints to the supreme court. Until then I remain patient and cautiously optimistic.

Hey man, I'm right there with you, but it was weird that you posted that Trump hasn't made decisions to be criticized for. Anyway, how do you think Trump is going to react to Kerry's speech and Bibi's response?

You are right, he didn't chose the neocohens who sell their soul for the highest bidder, he went directly to the kikes.

CHESSMASTER

or.. If you had a brain…

Trump twatted a bunch of support for israel knowing that onigger was going to do everythign he could to give Trump a hard time and that Onigger would do everything he could to shit on israeli relations. This way Trump goes into office with Israeli relations in the tank and he isnt even to blame for it but uses their rhetoric against them "maybe they arent our ally after all"

Shills would quickly have you forget that part of Trumps run for president is inspired by vengeance.

It doesn't matter because all those people are going to do what he tells them to do and if they don't they will be dealt with.

It doesn't matter. This whole situation is fake.

Yeah I've noticed it really ramp up over the past few days as well. I think JIDF is reaching its final form.

Not sure where you are seeing 'pro Israel + anti Trump' but everywhere I've been it's suddenly 'pro Trump + pro Israel' or 'anti Trump + anti Israel'. Looks to me like they are really trying to force-associate Trump with Israel. It's certainly pissing off a large number of Trump supporters for obvious reasons and bringing out the pro Trump ziocucks among us. Also seems even some (((e-celebs))) have decided to use this opportunity to out themselves. It's is a highly coordinated effort for sure.

So what's your angle on this whole UN thing? Did Israel control this decision too?

Implying greater Israel can be created without the US military fighting for them?

Correct, but is that not what I was suggesting when I said I want them completely out of our affairs?

Excuse me? Did I not say I want Israel out of influencing the US? Where does that in any way imply defending let alone dying for Israel?

Because Trump needs the Israel relations. Can't command without the order of King Kike. Level 99 chessmaste Trump strike again.
Theory of strings level chessmaster Trump strikes again.

You need to fucking die.

I never suggested either of those and you know that faggot. Once we regain control of our own affairs we can decide what to do about Israel. Most of their power comes through control of the US to begin with.

By Ethno-state, you mean to kill/kick out all Palestinians. When the Palestinians are out, who's going to take the land, fucktard?

You're a Zionist cuck. I hope you burn in hell for eternity after you get hanged.

It's either Palestinians take back over the whole place or kikes do. Do you honestly think a 2-state solution will ever happen peacefully? I AM NOT SAYING I PREFER KIKES OWN THE LAND OR PALESTINIANS OWN IT OR THEY SHARE IT I DO NOT CARE EITHER WAY. Do not accuse me of WANTING it to become a Jewish ethnostate, I simply stated I don't care if it does. Learn some fucking logic asshole.

Wrong. I don't give a fuck about Israel's future, I care about our future WITHOUT KIKES MANIPULATING IT. You're the only one who seems to actually care about THEIR affairs, are you not American?

The biggest victory to be had is US and Israel turning on the UN. UN is instrumental to long term globalist Jew plans but bibi is in a blind rage about being denied a little bit of real estate and is cutting ties with a ton of countries and the UN. Cuckservatives in the GOP are trying to cut funding to the United Nations, which is 22 percent of their total funding and would do comparable economic damage to Germany leaving the EU, it is a very short path to complete destruction of the UN after the United States pulls out, and that is a good thing. UN will try to negotiate restoration of funding by sucking Isreali cock again but if we memeing to add fuel to the fire and make Bibi more and more angry and irrational it could kill the UN. I don't like Bibi any more than any other kike but the UN needs to fucking die and if we can play the Jews to accomplish this its worth it.

How new are you? This isn't a Civic-Nationalist board, you know. If you don't have the death of all Jews on your mind, why in the fuck are you here? Cuckchan welcome you kind with open heart. Lurk more and stop sperging out. Jesus Christ, next thing I know you'll be praising a "based jew".

I didnt expect anything else.

Trump tricked onigger into ruining us-israeli relations so that he didnt have to. This is a ruse for the ziocucks.

ah the old skinhead tier logic. There is zero paths that involve directly attacking the kikes and lead to a future for white children. The kikes can not be attacked until they are stripped of their power.. You fucking troglodyte.

I'm still not convinced. This whole rift between the liberal Jews and Zionist Jews smells like a smokescreen to me. Maybe I'm just paranoid after all the other shit the Jews have pulled, but I take NONE of this at face value.

Am I new? No, which is why I'm now convinced you making up what I said is a deliberate shill tactic instead of just bad reading comprehension.

Sure. That's why Obongo gave 38 billions to Israel and Trump talks about the Iran nuclear deal too.Someone dig up Bobby Fischer and tell him he fucking sucks.Can't wait for the 20th

You absolutely fucking right.This is why one who has to appease the kike and ask permission to even going to take a piss is going to go against what they say. The Trump's razor, the more simple something is, the more bullshit theories people will propose instead of the most natural one.

Better wait for hitler, amiryt?

spotted the kike

Yeah, helping them with the Iran nuclear deal or even help them expand it surely will help us all.Why not give them some other billions? How many US white citizens can't even fucking live or die for a common cold because money for them there isn't. Fucking Trump, how does he work?
Better settle with the first moron who is already kissing the feet of his master. Or is better move the goalpost until Hitler is just someone who occasionally says some antisemitic shit during work under Goldberg?

What would the benefits of destroying the UN be? I know they're a bunch of good-for-nothing PRfags, but with the Syrian & Yemen war, I think PR is needed for strategical distractions and beguilement. UN was very beneficial during the war. UN independent probe in the Syrian war, proved that the rebels were the ones using the Sarin gas and not the Assad Government. They also indicated at the war crimes in the Yemen war.

A neutral factor in an equation is as good as nothing. Your message is diluted easily. Your standards and values are easily shifted to satisfy the means of your (((people))). What difference does it make if Israel expands its land and takes the whole of Palestine? What difference does it make if Greater Israel is built? You are naive to what the Jews have done and can do. Just because they're "out" of your country, doesn't mean they won't start acting ballsy and demand shit from you. Doesn't mean they wont invoke terror attacks and manipulate currencies. They have been doing this for eons.

I'm not the one who doesn't give a shit if Israel becomes a global power.

thats not what he said at all moron.

When has Trump helped them with the Iran deal?

What an odd way to phrase it.. Any American would have said White American Citizens or White Americans
I havent heard of a single White American Citizen dying from the common cold. Unless you are refering to aids patients, which good fucking riddance to those faggots.

Now Im certain you arent a native English speaker. JIDF couldnt spring the shekels for better translation programs?

Show me a single photograph of Trump at the wailing wall.

I'll wait right here.

An user not ready for DOTR is as good as a traitor to me. He also seems to think Globalist kikes are any worse than Zionists. Do you agree with him, too?

What part of Israel relies on the US military for power don't you understand? Combine this with what I said about wanting them completely out of our affairs I already mentioned AIPAC but let's throw ending the Fed in there too and they'll pretty much be neutered. But right, keep accusing me of somehow trying to help them become a global power because anything short of calling for engaging them directly in war is me playing 6 million dimensional Jewish chess to their benefit. You sure got me!

Israel and the jews shouldn't have a future.

You're trying way to hard to crop what I said ( ) and misrepresent my words. This is also the go-to tactic of every dishonest media figure out there and certainly not what someone looking for an honest discussion would do.

Right, and they won't when they lose control over our military and central bank scam they control us with.

DOTR is a fucking pipe dream that isnt going to happen any time fucking soon. Your all or nothing skinhead larping is fucking dumb as hell. If the best we can get is an America free from the yoke of the kikes but they still unfortunately exist, yes I will fucking take it. It is far preferable to crying that nothing will ever be ok because we will never get to exterminate them all because we elected a guy that is our best chance of fixing shit but he wont outright condemn the kikes.

And what you are ready for dotr? Come on then lad grab your rifle lets go. Oh whats that? Even if we started slaughtering them by the thousands we would eventually get caught because the kikes still control the media and would kvetch with the force of a thousand shoahs? Yea thats what I thought.

Shut your faggot ass. There is nothing to be done until the kikes no longer control this country. The only way to take control of this country from the kikes is to attack the means through which they control it. That is what Trump is doing. Even if he never says a single bad word about the kikes the policies he will put in place will remove their ability to be parasites and when that happens they will show their noses and we will have the upper hand.

Learn to fucking think you stupid fucking skinhead trash.

Criticized the Iran deal on his twitter while saying how Obama was shit and that Israel needs a real friend in him

Don't let your brain explode, i'm not American, but contrary to you fucks, if you are white you are right is my solid base. To which i can't help to think how those 38 billions could be much more to use for us than the Kikes. However, not Trump decision so no argument there. However, if he gives even a fucking dollar to Israel he can fucking die in a gutter.

Give time. For now we can enjoy his wise words. Don't worry though, this is realpolitik™. Wait that was Putin. Now it's chess.

What did he mean by this?

The iran deal was a horrible deal. Or do you support sand niggers? Trump has also said that he respects china. Guess that means he is going to increase offshoring of jobs to china right?

When did I not encourage it? Every problem the world over would be negated if they were exterminated. But at this point in time its entirely not possible. If we keep pushing and continue to force them to show their noses every time Trump utters a word about America First and everything else he says then maybe we will have our chance. But for now the best option is to attack their means of parasitizing.

The amount of newfaggotry in here is mind numbing where the fuck did all the oldfags flee to

Israel can very well live without the US help now. They're trading with China, Switzerland…etc. They have a nuclear arsenal and UK is their ally, dipshit. We know what you mean, faggot. You want Israel to leave you alone, so you'll leave it alone. It's like you stupid motherfucker never read a history book or watched a documentary. Jews will always be Jews. Building a Greater Israel has consequences, you insufferable newfag fuckwit. Get a brain and lurk more.

When did I condemn Trump, jackass? All I was saying was that the faggot is okay with a Greater Israel. That's not a fucking red flag? What the fuck has happened in the past couple of days? Am I on crazy pills?

Some jews are good and they are our allies because chessmaster Trump outjewed the jews.
Soros helped the nazi during WW2, which it means he is a good jew. Refugees are a super secret weapon to make us all nazi again and Soros is helping by moving millions of them.
Rotschild allowed the US to destroy Germany but so created the US Empire, which it means he is a good jew. Pushing degeneracy and racemixing is a superior form of eugenic program.

You support Israel, i'm better off with muzzies that are actually against them than you.
Terrible deal, for whom? Israel that was pissing and moaning for more than thirty years about Iran having nukes against them? And the need for nuclear weapons, to obtain which they fucking killed JFK before he could inspection the Dimona nuclear plant, and become a rogue State? I feels safer knowing Iran has nukes pointed to Tel Aviv than Trump getting office.
Beside i support Assad, which is a muzzie too. Or Hezboallh. You know, States that didn't bow down like Trump-

I never fucking said that asshole, nor do I support Greater Israel (which won't happen with Assad regaining control). Do you seriously not think the US is the biggest crutch for Israel right now? Do you not think ending their influence here will be a major setback for them? Do you not even understand how priorities work? I think you are on crazy pills as you keep thinking I'm implying things I never said nor even suggested and then writing entire posts dedicated to attacking what you imagined. Pretty insane if you weren't just shilling.

The only attacks I've seen on Trump were deserved.
I'm not American so it won't be my taxes he sends to Israel.

They can be forced to comply with existing laws and regulations and finally register as the agent of a foreign government as they have been ordered to do many times (and obviously ignored).

Can someone check to see if there has been a surge in Holla Forums unique views? This thread is worse than halfchan. Half of these fags read like literate Israelis.

*illiterate

I was being sarcastic if you didn't understand
Look the other threads, people are fucking dividing jews in good or bad,even thinking of letting "nationalists jews" help them or that they should have an ethnostate. And all to not admit that maybe, perhaps, Trump is a fucking tool every now and then.
Wait a week, and Milo is going to become an hero and a "good jew".

I said that Israel can sustain itself even without U.S now. They have many allies and trade with both lanes (NATO and east). Their slimy hands are all over NATO countries, Russia, China, and Egypt, Gulf, etc. They have nukes. 300 or so heads. Without U.S backing, they'd still have NATO backing and China trading. Swindling kikes will still live on.
That is exactly what they want. They'll cry persecution and get a helping hand from the other goys. Israel won't just "cease" because U.S stops throwing money at them, though you're right, it would be a massive setback, but I think for a short period of time.

Sorry didn't read your cancerous post.

Holla Forums has been slow for the last couple of days and now a wave of JIDF shills. Weird, isn't it?

It is, as it has always been. The only question that is relevant to them is
They always, always take both sides to every issue. And on that note, they will also try to hem a goy into one of those two positions by portraying the issue as only having two sides, two sides that they created and control, naturally.

You are a special kind of retard aren't you?

Yep. Most are newfags, they know jack shit about most of the site story.We are getting dangerous close to post second exodus shit, only cuck porn is left out. Don't engage in any kind of thinking in which Trump isn't the fucking saviour of us all and bend the knee to his chess mastery.

endchan has sort of been vindicated, despite their autism

They still hop every now and then remembering us all that the site can handle 50mb of uploading material

Persians aren't sand niggers. There are some Arabs in Iran, but it wants to stay Persian. Jews want us to help them exterminate their "ancient" enemy and eliminate the regional hegemon so it can step in and fill that role.

Iran isn't OUR enemy and we have no reason to punish them. Only kikes want that.

There are no good jews, user.

I was being sarcastic and taking the piss of the idiots who in the last days go around with the bullshit Globalists jews VS. Nationalists jews, forgetting the first created the second and that they are on the same fucking side

Yeah sorry, upon re-reading I see that, and then saw a few posts down where you said you were being sarcastic, after I hit 'new reply' of course. I guess I'm a little on edge and annoyed by the rampant raids all over the place by JIDF &c. You can tell who it is because they argue a specific way and use similar arguments.

And I'm with you on the fact that they stake out positions on both sides to better play off goyim against ourselves. I wish more could see that and clearly recognize it when they do see it.

This thread is a shitshow. I just picked are faggot shilling for trump at random. You shouldn't pretend without green text, it effects my autism.

spotted the (((trs shill)))

FUCK

Who did you vote for? Answer the question.

>>>/oven/

Interesting hypothesis, but it is just one of many.
We'll see what is true as the evidence leaks out over the next year or so.