BBC - Native English Speakers Are World's Worst Communicators

archive.is/Hg1HR

Diversity is our strength!
Why can't you be more tolerant and give up your language shitlords?

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/capital/story/20161215-you-need-to-go-back-to-school-to-relearn-english
8ch.net/pol/res/8612665.html
en.wiktionary.org/wiki/Category:English_heteronyms
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It's astounding the audacity of these kikes.

Shoot yourself in the fucking face.

Wow, how (((convenient))) that they forgot to mention what exactly that word was. I bet Ching Chong used the wrong meaning because he couldn't be fucked to learn in which context the meanings are used, also
The shoah can't come soon enough, I mean I'm not even a native English speaker and this pisses me off to no end

Fucking niggers I swear

What pisses me off the most is that they don't even show/ say what the confusion was about.

That is kinda obvious. A non-native speaker will use simpler sentences.

If you're talking with Pajeet you shouldn't use flowery language or abbreviations if you want him to understand you. At the same time, if you need someone fluent in English you shouldn't hire Pajeet. If you do, when he inevitably fucks up it's your damn fault for hiring someone unqualified for the job, it isn't his fault (unless he managed to fake knowing English during the interview, which is very unlikely) and certainly not his colleagues'.

I've seen this stupid bullshit of acting even if the orders are not understood with Africans. Instead of asking "what do you mean by X?" they go ahead and do the wrong thing. I think they don't want to look stupid, but by doing it wrong they look even worse and waste everyone's time.

this is how you can tell the entire story is bullshit
just another propaganda piece to bludgeon the anglosaxon

if the story is correct as described in the OP, the blame lies completely with the chingchong as he found 2 contradictory meanings in the dictionary and then just winged it and picked one at random instead of sending a email asking for clarification
this precise behaviour is indicative of third world behaviour btw total fear of losing face by asking for help, rather let the company lose a gorillion dollars

wut

Typical BBC bullshit. Constant demonizing of the ordinary British people who they truly detest. The BBC is an embarrassment to this country.

I guess hiring Pajeet/Chang/Umbuku wasn't such a good idea after all. Should've had a European in that position. Standard business English isn't that difficult to comprehend but that's what they get for giving some chimp the authority to affect their income.

nice get

I was looking through the authors past articles thinking maybe it was a (((coincidence))) but, no, she seems to genuinely hate whites.

bbc.com/capital/story/20161215-you-need-to-go-back-to-school-to-relearn-english

Obviously non-native speakers are more likely to use literal language, because they need to decipher the message in their native language first (if they didn't, they'd end up with Google Translate-tier babble) and then re-encode it in the target language (in this case English).
A native will use more fixed phrases (e. g. proverbs) and context-dependent language, because that's how languages are actually meant to be. Simplifying your language, because some foreigners find it hard to learn, is a moronic idea, you'll end up with shitty rootless pidgin.
Also, the employee is just stupid for not asking to clarify the message if he really wasn't sure. Miscommunication happens even between two native speakers, but that's not a valid reason to doubt someone's language skills.

8ch.net/pol/res/8612665.html

t. nigger who can't use the catalog

Yeah, as if native English speakers need to conform to whatever butchering third world feral apes do to the language.

Unfortunately Holla Forums is not spared from this. Many pollocks are worse at delivering their message than people who speak English as a second language.

£145 a year for the BBC to call me scum… EVERY FUCKIN DAY!

Is it me or are anglos the only ones that can properly think abstractly? Everyone else needs it written in front of them.

Kill yourself. Clear enough?

It would be easy to concern troll this guy if the archive link would work.

Maybe it is time for esperanto to rise and shine?

I don't shitskins knowing my secrets because they all learn english as a second language.

en.wiktionary.org/wiki/Category:English_heteronyms

Hard to guess which word they fucked up when the archive link isnt working but we could give it a go.

Fuck off hotwheels, your meme language won't work here.

After you go through this same scenario ten or so times you realize it can be a language issue but most of the time it's because shitskins are just lazy, thieving niggers who must be driven with a whip at all times or they will become a money eating machine.

—————-

Abdul, I want you to unload the truck, place the boxes in the warehouse and then use the forklift to load the wooden crates for delivery first thing tomorrow morning. Do you understand?

Abdul, that's not what I asked you. Do you understand what you are supposed to do?

Yes, and then what?

After you unload the truck you are to use the forklift and place the wooden crates onto the truck so that the driver can deliver them immediately tomorrow morning.

30 minutes later, 2 of 30 boxes unloaded, almost time to close shop for the day and Abdul is sitting in the shade drinking chai and chain smoking.

Explode in a rage, scream at Abdul to get on the fucking truck and unload/load that shit right fucking now or you're fucking fired. Abdul's comprehension of English suddenly becomes quite good.

Globish, the language of globalism.

here's another good one from the independent. evidently, somalia and saudi arabia are ignorance free

Don't pay it. I don't. I haven't paid for a TV license in 15 years. I tell them I have no TV because I think TV is shit. (More accurately, I think the BBC is commie kike shit.)

I've got a TV with a DVD player hooked up to it, and occasionally I'll watch RT news - but I'm damed if the kikes at the BBC are getting my money for that.

TV licensing can't hassle you if you buy a TV from the majority of shops that won't record your name and address. (E.g. Asda, Tesco, Argos, etc.)

Some cunt at PC world demanded my details in order to buy a PC monitor with a TV tuner built in, and I told her to suck my dick and bought the same thing from Argos instead. They didn't give a shit at Argos, just took the money and handed over the TV within 60 seconds. All anonymous.

If you have a lock on your room and live in shared accommodation, (e.g., you're a student) they can't be arsed to bother you.

If someone in your communial building (e.g., student flats) has a TV in a communal room, and it's licensed, they can't be arsed to bother you.

If you live in a gated community, or a block of flats with an intercom entry system, they can't be arsed to bother you.

If you move home, they can't be arsed to bother you.

There's no such thing as a TV detector van. It's a lie.

If they contact you, tell them you sold the TV, and you keep it away from your front rooms and the street (so no one can see or hear it), so that they have no evidence for a search warrant.

Better yet, take down your roof aerial and just use cable or a plug-in aerial. No aerial = they can't be arsed to bother you.

If they come round with the police, they can't search your closed cupboards. Keep your TV in a wardrobe that you can close.

And never, never, cooperate with them. Always remain implacably uncooperative and rude, albeit without using expletives or threats. Hammer home that you hate TV and are insulted that they think you have one. They give up very quickly.

If you can't be bothered to fight the system over something as minor as a TV license, you're not really trying very hard, are you?

It probably didn't happen if they didn't specify it.
Maybe he said "make it snappy" so the punjab broke the disc.

yes i know all this, i taught a friend how to get rid of license goons at his flat. Unfortunately i got sky & am a council tennant they have plenty of ways to get my info.

Neither Somalia or Saudi Arabia were part of the survey. They are gray, since they have not data. Quite ignorant of you tbh.

But ebonics isn't?

Ignorance of what? How the fuck do you quantify ignorance? What is this bullshit?

Carefully crafted by (((us))) to remove all culture from your daily life

you are correct (of course) user.
license goons have no right to enter your property without your consent. NEVER give it or your NAME, once they have a name they can bill you at that address. JUST SAY NO THANKS & SHUT THE DOOR.

Satan gets it. This is anti-anglo propaganda.

(((NEWSPEAK)))

the memes just write themselves. this is truly a blessed timeline

Non-native English speaker here.

English is such an easy language to use that there is no reason any semi-competent non-native speaker should fail to understand anything at all. Obviously, if you hire muds who have trouble stringing two sentences together then you should expect such mishaps to happen.

Native English speakers have tremendous tolerance to foreigners butchering their language. They will generally seek to understand you no matter what. And if you can't understand them, all you need to do is ask. I know that when foreigners speak to me in French I have little patience with them. If I don't understand, then I don't and that's that.

I would actually understand native speakers being a bit more arrogant than they are. I just imagine having to deal with African French speakers all day long and it gives me a headache (niggers are our pajeets, when we call customer support for example we get dindus instead of poos).

That sounds awful.

I'd rather a dindu over a poo any day. In Apefrica the monkeys can actually make some shit work (until another gorilla destroys it), unlike India.

Yeah, fuck this article.

I swear that name stands for big black cock now. We should start a petition to change it to that as it would make more sense.

Do you even hear yourself? I mean the poo in the loo at least have some aryan influence, but niggers can't even into agriculture. They are defective compared to every other subspecies.

They somehow got a junk PC to stay working for Ugandan hollywood (even if it is a joke). It's all monkey see monkey do though. If anything serious happens they are fucked. The aryan influence on poo in the loo is only in northern india, which is not where M$ and the like go to for their recruitment efforts.

Well this is the Independent we're talking about, so I'd say an "ignorant country" is any country with high quantities of neg-holes.

Jesus, fuck that shit. I'm in UK since few months (I'm going back lad, don't worry) and there's so many people at my work who can barely speak English, if at all. And I remember seeing photos from some English elementary school where they were teaching polish… what for ? Of course it's because there's so many of us in UK, same as learning Spanish in USA, but at least Spanish is used in many countries, not just one.
Brexit can't happen soon enough, it's been 6 fucking months, come on. Kick out those lazy fuckers, cuz as it is its shame to admit where you're from even as a tourist. I was talking with some older English guy, he looked 50+. Asked him about Brexit. Said he voted for stay cuz he didn't want to disallow the travel between the countries. He thought Brexit = total closed borders. Thanks BBC! Now I need to redpill Brits in their own country

I take it you're one of them.

Jesus Christ every time I see a little bit of the horror that is Britain from the Brits I shudder.

sage for offtopic

Did I make a mistake or what do you mean ? I was trying to get a normal job, but it seems that nobody cares about my polish school (mechatronics technikum, I guess that's a college equalivent) so I'm doing what I can, I'm coming back anyway.

This is Pajeet-tier. Learn to English.

I should, I had German at school all of my English is self thought. What ishould wrong with it anyway, can't you just say it ?

What in the fuck

I really don't know if what I said is really so wrong or are you just fucking with me. What I meant was that I only had German classes at school, my English is self taught.

What the fuck? How can a society function when they're calling chimps for tech-support??

present tense
Slav-squatter-tier omission of articles.
Wrong words, omission of an article.

A non-Pajeet speaker would say:
"I have been in the UK for a few months"

You take a text held in high esteem by the speakers of the language and translate it to your native language. This is a laborious process but you will not (or won't) pick up the nuances of the tongue by reading technical manuals or shitposting on fucking Holla Forums.

Oh yeah that makes sense. The word the or a/an doesn't exist in Polish, that's why we have problems with that I guess. Are there rules for these words or do you just remember when to use them ?

That's how you should write that. Your English isn't terrible, but you need to slow down and reread the shit you write. Most of the mistakes you're making are minor and proofreading it will eliminate most of them.

Both. Let me translate this horribly broken engrish.

Your shat out can of alphabet soup said:

I really don't know if what I said is really so wrong or are you just fucking with me. What I meant was that I only had German classes at school, my English is self taught.

To chanspeak:

Has Anyone Really Been Far Even as Decided to Use Even Go Want to do Look More Like

What you meant to say:

"I really don't know if what I said is really wrong or if you are fucking with me. What I meant to say was that I was only taught German at school, and I taught myself what English I know."

Git gud scrub

This whole thread makes me think of this one right here. BBC can fuck itself

That's just me not looking at the screen as I was typing, evil autocorrection.

I grew up in a former British colony in Africa and have dealt with non-native English speakers all my life. To me it almost becomes a game trying to work out the puzzle of what their broken, fractured words are trying to communicate and then translate it into proper English. The only annoying thing is when you get ones that are shy and just don't speak at all because they're afraid that everybody is going to test them and judge them for their English (Chinese and Koreans act like this all the time), because you can't work out the puzzle and communicate when they're just not speaking.

And over time they do get better at it. That's how language works. That how language is supposed to work. Speak wrong, be corrected, speak right the next time.

They read manuals and flip it at the appropriate page to answer your question.

Everybody hates the customer support dindus, though if you're lucky you can get a camel jockey instead, which are marginally better.

You're all good polack-bro, you ever watch With Fire and Sword?

Yes, there are rules for both the use of the definite article (the) and indefinite articles (a, an). The best way to learn how to use articles correctly is to listen to actual native speakers, but if you absolutely need a book for reference, check out Eastwood's Oxford Guide to English Grammar, namely chapter 19. You can get it for free on Library Genesis.

"I'm in UK since last few months" is a Pajeet-tier statement. You mean "I've been in the UK for a few months."

"All of my English is self thought" - you mean taught. A thought is what you think, being taught is what happens in school.

If you're white then we need to stick together.

Jesus you might as well downsize your Congo "tech support", zip-tie a manual to each machine, and force your workers fix their own fuck ups as they happen. Would probably cost the same, if not less.

from the article
the article is literally an ad for fucking newspeak

user, we're all bots. You're the only one here who is actually human.

Btw, all your criticism is valid and I appreciate that, but when I was talking about people barely speaking English I really mentioned that. There's lots of people who only know few key words related to their job and that's it. I'm sure I made lots of mistakes in this text, but I'm also sure that you get my point, I cant talk with people like them. I can't understand why English people put up with it. I asked them many times about it and they just don't care…
Now how about this. If you're from UK I'm sure you know about these job agencies, I'm working through one right now. I was wondering why do they keep hiring so many people, there are times when there no work for a day, people are just sent home, yet they still hire people. My mate said that the agency gets Gibs from government for every new worker. They're fighting the unemployment… is that true ? This is so fucked up

I'm actually a burger working in IT. The threat of pajeet looms over me every fucking day. The president of the company I work for is a fucking street shitter. I wonder how bad he's shaken up now that donny is coming in.

As for the job agencies we often call it temp agencies here. That's just how it goes. They hire a fuckton of people and don't always give out work so they don't have to hand out benefits. They make more $$$ that way.

I wrote the bots.

I thought I made you better than this.

To really refine your English, translating the poetry of your countrymen will produce results as prodigious as they are in their hilarity, at least for us.

MAKE IT SO

what the fuck bongs
is this some sort of meme satire/copypasta i'm not familiar with similar to Holla Forums's penis inspection day meme or is this real?

Aside from undercutting our wages, I really do like Rakeesh. I really do.

It's real friendo. You need a tv license to watch live tv in bongland. Costs £145 a year but there are ways around it, obviously they keep the info suppressed. BBC would die without their gibs.

How is this the English speaker's fault, exactly?

what the fuck

grab a grammer book faggot. it's the foundation of every language.

inb4 i get ass raped for this

You'd think with shit like this fewer people would have their eyes glued to the electric-merchant.

Just 4U
the tank engine is staying at train station
Heavy, giant, sweat runs down
Thick oil

Stands and gasps and nozzle and blows
The heat gushes from her hot belly
Booh- so hot !
Uh - so hot !
Ufff - so hot !
Barely can breath and keep up
Yet the man still fills it with coal

They connected the wagons
Big and heavy, made of steel and iron
And Lots of people in each of them
First full of cows, second has horses
And only fatasses in the third one
Sitting down eating greasy sausages
Forth wagon is full of bananas
Fifth keeps six fortepianos
A canon in sixth O! So giant!
A steel beam under every wheel
In the seventh oak tables and cabinets
In eighth an elephant, bear and two giraffes
In the ninth - only fattened pigs
In tenth - crates, boxes and chests
And there's over 40 of these wagons
I don't even know what's in them
But even if 1000 of athletes came
And each ate 1000 of chops
No matter how hard they'd try
They'd not lift it
That's how heavy it is

its real. I saw a jewtube video of a brit telling the tv tax guy to fuck off and had to lie about having a TV. what a nightmare to be harrassed like that about whats in your fucking house. they also pay for natural gas AT the meter somehow. They have some kind of housing law passed in the 80s that lets land lords evict tenants without warning and all sorts of shit.
I can hardly imagine how horrible middle eastern shitholes must be for them to risk their lives just to get to a cold, crowded, gloomy, depressing nanny state. Id rather live in my car in a little 2 horse town in the US rather than live in the city in the UK.
Im sure the people in the country side are still comfortable though.

We all make mistakes once in a while.

Splendid!

Everyone has to pay it. If you dont they send goons round to scare you into paying.

Viewing figures have been dropping rapidly. People are starting to watch online content instead.

You sound like somebody from a war describing how they had to hide their radio under the floorboards. Jesus Christ britbongs, sort your shit out.

The history of English is… weird, so it might help to study that too.
When April with his showers sweet with fruitThe drought of March has pierced unto the rootAnd bathed each vein with liquor that has powerTo generate therein and sire the flower;When Zephyr also has, with his sweet breath,Quickened again, in every holt and heath,The tender shoots and buds, and the young sunInto the Ram one half his course has run,And many little birds make melodyThat sleep through all the night with open eye(So Nature pricks them on to ramp and rage)-Then do folk long to go on pilgrimage,And palmers to go seeking out strange strands,To distant shrines well known in sundry lands.And specially from every shire's endOf England they to Canterbury wend,The holy blessed martyr there to seekWho helped them when they lay so ill and weak

Cheers user. If its not too much trouble and if you know it, could you translate that Polish poem/story about an African nigger that climbs up a tree to avoid having a bath.
A Polish friend of mine told it to me a few years ago and I would love to hear it again

taught.

Kek that's pretty good. Kielbasa-bro delivers.

That's all over the place m8. You really do need to tell us what part of the US you're thinking of. For instance, if you are going to some place like SoCal you'd have to worry about getting robbed by mexicans, in AK you'd worry about -40 being a regular thing.

Fuckin' saved!

yes

seconding, that sounds fun.

Ayy lmao you reminded me of it

Negro bambo lives on Africa
He has black skin, that our black fellow
He studies hard throughout all mornings
From his first Negro book
And when he gets home
He fouls and misbehave, that's his job
Till his mom yells "bambo you rouge"
And then he puffs his black checks
Mom says "drink some milk"
But he climbs up the tree
Mom says "come take a bath"
But he's to scared of getting whiten up
But mom still loves him
Because he a good boy
Too bad black bambo
Doesn't go with us to school

To me it seems like a poem trying to show that niggers are normal people and it's a shame they live on the second side of the planet. I find it especially hilarious cuz few years ago there was some short lived outrage over the use of word murzynek (negro) in this. Again, it's not nigger, but Negro.

And before that it was like this.

Thirds. You are already on your way to greatness you beautiful bastard.

bump

Bravo polski. You can stay in UK as long as you like.

This is better than good english

This is worth study as well:

god damn, even our most liberal shitholes here in clapistan aren't anywhere near that bad. i've been falsely comparing liberal European countries like the UK, Germany, and Sweden to California and Washington state but never fucking mind.
what the fuck bongs, if you don't start some serious major revolution soon you're fucked.
based britbong Holla Forumsacks are welcome in the US

Could you try your hand at a poem by someone known as a "good speaker"?

Late 18th century would be interesting.

Thanks man. I remember hearing this from a Polish friend who used to call all the black people he worked with bambo. I asked why and he told me that poem

This is amazing.

No, it isn't.

I like it.

Why?

Could we do an exchange like Aleppo? Trade sjw's for based bongs? I want an AR-15.

Each to their own. I found it hilarious

What I mean is, it's a small window into the cadence of their speech, and the way they describe things. Those kinds of translations help me tremendously to understand the general way other peoples describe their concepts.

The heavy sausage train poem is superior in this regard.

I would agree, as far as it's hilariousness, but I'll take every example I can get of such texts.

Around the world all pilots and ATC staff MUST speak English, not gookspeak, not mudrabble, not niggertongue, ENGLISH

also what was the word, no mention of it in the article, (((convenient)))

It gets the point across doesn't it?

Are talking about sharp sticks or the English language?

*we

Nos autem loquimur de philosophiam.

I will tomorrow if this thread is still up, I have to wake up in less than 6 hours

I don't speak catholic.

It's integral to Modern English.

Or any kind of English. German, French and Gaelic are even more important though.

(check'd)
I'd agree that German, modern French, and Gaelic are important.
My argument is that modern English is basically an unholy amalgamation of actual English, old Norman, and Latin.

So is Gucci and anal. Your point?

Right, so what is the holy language? Latin? Arabic?

Do elucidate.

Bizarro land.

I'm not saying any language is holy, I'm just musing on the history of the modern English language. It's a beautiful language that gives me a giant hard-on.

That is quite literally Newspeak.

Western societies really need to start teaching Orwell in a more in depth manner because they aren't even trying to hide this shit any more.

My point is that if foreigners want to understand modern English, they need to understand it's a composite language made of like 3 other languages and compiled through a crazy guy on drugs. Be not afraid of greatness: some are born great, some achieve greatness, and some have greatness thrust upon them.

If the non native speaker wasn't sure of the meaning, he should have written back, and asked for further clarification.

What a dumb fuck.

At first it was funny but now i'm worried that bongland might not survive in 50 years.

I think they'll be lucky to survive 10-15 at this point

Twenty years ago I was able to afford a second hand computer and a new 33.6 kpbs modem. Six months later I crawled out of my cave, looked at my dust covered electric jew and shitcanned it. And that was just broadcast t.v., never paid a cent for cable.

27 blabodad into the BCB from the kjjji televangelistsj wih hrrk 987hyub

Nice trips, but don't save thumbnails.

Haha well they all still learn English for some very good reasons. I honestly always respected people who learn English. It is tough and nuanced (making it beautiful actually). But hey, there is a reason they make the effort. It is the language of science and commerce and you will never get me to say that its not the world's best. Simply look at what has happened in these thousands of years. It has naturally become the go to tongue for nearly everyone.

They're getting pretty desperate to knock whites in whatever way they can. I almost sympathize with them for how badly they're failing now. I say we allow some to throw themselves into the ovens, rather than getting tossed rudely into them.

It's a bot.

Originally the whole poem rhymes so this fellow kurwiszon screwed it up

You don't know that. It could be someone who had one too many.

Well it's clearly talking about the topic at hand, just in stroke speak. Probably drunk.

Ugh you evil white devil. This idiotic inbred kike needs you to be MORE clear. How about this?

1. Mr. Yid Sir, would you please take the sharpest object nearest to you.

2. Then you shall rub it in bacon grease.

3. Then you must thrust it into your stomach.

4. Then, you must repeat this action five more times.

5. You will be bleeding a lot, but you now must summon the strength to grab your menorah.

6. Hit your ugly kike wife over the head until her eyes roll back.

Congrats! You have killed yourself!

Remember asshole, the people here are the smartest people in this land.

Still derived from English. Haha it feels great to still be the best. To be the example. I love my whiteness.

Yep, English over the years since it was first spoken by the Anglos has gone through a ridiculous amount of transformations and merging of other invading or neighboring languages, including Nordic tongues, of which we derive much of of sk- words and sounds from, French during the Norman occupation, of which we derive a lot of our words for cultured words like beef, for example, Latin from the Churches influence which gave us much of our legal, medical and religious words, and then Greek, also influenced from the Church, giving us our scientific and taxonomic terms.

That's pretty much where we get most of our vocabulary from, but the grammar, phonetics, and morphology of English has gone through it's own independent changes over time as well, which is where we break down the major differences between Old English, Middle English, and Modern English, Modern English coming into widespread usage by around the 16th century.

English truly is an interesting language, and the great thing about English is that due to the nature of the grammatical and morphological structure of it, it creates itself as an incredibly dynamic language, meaning that there is virtually an infinite number of possibilities of words to be created and sentences to be stringed together. English is only bound by our current understanding of the world around us. Compare this to say, the African language Zulu, which is extremely limited in scope for vocabulary and the grammatical structures limit what they can describe in the world, regardless of whether or not their actual abstract understanding of the world around them is deep or not.

Does your country have public TV? Your taxes pay for it.
In Bongland and Nipon they only charge people with a TV. There are collection agencies, with employees going door to door asking for shekels.

brits complain too much

You need ID to buy a television? Is there a background check? Do you need character references?

Lennox Morrison is totally a Brit and not part of a Tribe

I didn't say anything about public TV.

Once again, BBC gets it completely wrong

kek that documentary is a good watch, just to see how that chink absolutely rekts niggers like him.
kek

see

Where in BBC's charter does it say that the job of the Company is to insult England and everything about it, down to its language? I swear, this has to be one of the opening salvos for the elite to try to force Europe to speak Arabic.

Why didn't the colleague simply ask the native speaker for the exact meaning of the word?

Lmfao wat. How are native English speakers to blame for communication when they try talking to some hadjii who can't even fucking speak it? Because shit for brains used a fucking dictionary to try to translate what the dude said? When they work in the same fucking company and were trying to talk about whatever the hell they were talking about that resulted in them losing a ton of money? Shouldn't it be fucking common sense, at least when it comes to fucking matters of money, that the people who are in charge of it can uh…um…hmm….I dunno…speak the same fucking language? I get its a White Genocide hitpiece but all it took was one fucking line from it to immediately know what the hell the goddamn problem was. It's fucking called common sense. Would you put one person who speaks chink and another person who speaks mud in charge of nuclear defense? How about transporting top secret documents from one place to another?

This is exactly what happens when you start mixing your workforce with every shade of shit under the sun with Whites. Guess what? They ain't gonna be able to fucking communicate with each other. So how is it White people's fault that Shekelstein is making them work with people they can't even say hello to? Goddamn rotten fucking kikes, I don't know whether to laugh or rage at this point. Once upon a time I'd only sometimes see an article that made me think what the fuck and now every single fucking day an article comes out that makes me think we've hit rock bottom until the next day comes where even worse shit is spread around. After the past two years I honestly don't think there is such a thing as rock bottom. How can satire be satire if the people you're mocking make it impossible? Where everytime you think we can't possibly sink even lower something else comes out that proves you absolutely wrong. I've been dealing with this problem every single fucking day now for over two years and all I can do at this point is sit in amazement as everytime I think we've hit bedrock they just blast right through it and keep going

Reminder that anyone who says we should not kill every single last one of these people is a shill and will also be killed.

LOL do you honestly think they don't know it ?

Kek good point
reminds me of this documentary of an amazon tribe that had no word for anal sex since they never did and only had normal heterosexual sex
so they invented a word for anal sex that doesnt grammatically make sense their language but its the only way they could describe what a french fucking typical right anthropologist was doing to their kids

Shit article, but it is a fact native english speakers rarely know a second language
When you know 2 or 3 languages, you get a wider range and think twice about many words, their meanings and most of the time their severity
It is true english speakers are behind the game, but blaming the native for his own language is retarded, one can easily blame the receptor for not confirming the motive or using his own criteria for a ambiguous word

An ambiguous word i meant

I kind of agree with the notion though. English is my second language, and from experience having met quite a lot of native speakers, their vocabulary is usually more limited. I guess this would be the case of any language though, the natives having their limited vocab that works for them and that they're comfy with.

Still doesn't justify the idea that natives are the ones who need to adapt when a fucking gook or poo-in-the-loo can't differentiate words based on context.

you know the majority of the working class and most of the middle class dont bother learning the language intimately because they have no need or desire to
Learning English as a native speaker confers on you a sense of understanding of the language in a way no foreigner can understand sadly
you can blame the lackadaisical anglophones of the new world and the colonies for poor literacy in the English language
I know for certain public education in North America and Australasia has a get every peasant to a certain degree and ignore afterwards approach to teaching students proper linguistic capabilities
so yeah being a non-native English speaker could maybe enable to you to learn more of the language than a native speaker but only in the sense of measuring how many competent English as a second language speakers there exist in the world and how many disinterested native speakers dont care about being able to read the Faerie Queen in early Middle English
besides there are regional slangs and dialects for most of the Anglophone nations that all foreigners are going to struggle with because it wont come naturally to you

Use some punctuation fucking bong, this is practically impossible to read. If you're trying to show the superiority of the UK education system you're failing miserably.

see you need punctuation in order to properly understand it yeah?
I'm not writing an essay I'm shitposting on a bhutanese mani wheel relay
you're kidding right pretty sure the minister of education is a kike
there will always be a difference between native speakers and non-native speakers
cant say the same about native English language and new world colonial English in the former colonies
because the later is a degenerated simplified form that seems to be superimposing itself on the working class British public through kike media, popular culture and hordes of ESL speakers popping over the channel for some free shekels and a bricklaying job

*latter

I can understand everything you say it's just an eyesore. Also, I don't think there's much difference in the colonies English and the Queen's English except stuff like "colour", I've never ran into a word that I couldn't understand from either.

Hey SteelAnon, repost those caps about how scummy (((chinks))) are.

This I can attest to. Never confront your girlfriend in front of others even if she is a massive fuck- up at your work.

Wow, you bongs treat TV like we treat weed.

DUDE
TV
LMAO

for you

Buddy you got it all wrong

The BBC sorely needs the Gamergate treatment.

Not only do you need a tv licence to watch tv, (thats, any equipment that receives tv broadcast) from now on you also need a tv licence if you live in the UK and watch any BBC content on iplayer.
If you dont have a licence, you get harassed non stop, house visits, threatening letters etc.
I don't know how we put up with it.

I mean, holy fuck, what is culture but a collection of idiosyncracies?

Because you're a bunch of faggots who also allowed handguns to be banned.

then you deserve everything bad that can possibly happen to you.

I'm not sure this actually happened.

I'm a non-native self-taught speaker who speaks German as well. In scenarios with written communication I haven't had anyone be able to distinguish me from native speakers. However, since most of my English communication is written I do sometimes run into issues when pronouncing some of less common words which I simply never heard being spoken.

As an example, only recently did I learn that Celtic is prounced "Keltic" and not "Seltic". Despite knowing how to prounce "the Celts". In my defense though the soccer team Celtic threw me off, they ARE pronounced "Seltic" for some reason…

I was going to refute that, but I guess your right.
Anyway, thats where Bongland is now.

A fairy tale for our time

In Spain we get South Americans. Each country has one or more retarded ways to pronounce words, a crappy cadence, and more often than not a bunch of odd words and Anglicisms. Even worse, often, when looking for a book or movie, we inadvertently download some South American Spanish translation/dub.

reminds me of a band shirt my friend always wore to school growing up. storm troopers of death

speak English or die

What did you expect from BBC? its well known the bbc does propaganda like that all the time

you don't need a tv anything you want is on the net anyway with amazon prime or netflix.

why bother with a tv?

who would have thought

今我々は日本語話せ無いと

>31 October 2016
>31 October 2016
>31 October 2016
>31 October 2016
>31 October 2016
just trust us goy

Turns out imagination is whites only. Who knew?