"refugees"

I live in the Pennine mountains of northern England in a small town. (pics)
It hasn't changed much since I was a kid growing up. Some of the farmers leave their produce in boxes by the side of the road - eggs potatoes, vegetables and leave a box so you can pay. There is no price. You give by putting money in the box.

We don't have any refugees. They all get sent to big cities like London, Birmingham, Manchester, Glasgow.
It's not that we're hostile to foreign people where I live; on the contrary. We are very welcoming. We have many festivals when people from all over the world come to visit. It's just remote. I suppose it's forgotton about. GOOD. My gf lives in the nearest city. I am very fucking nervous when I visit. She usually prefers to come to my home.

I watch these youtube vids about life in the cities, in my country, and can't understand. UK has natural a natural border; the sea.

Who let this happen and why?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OFG8wexlQeo
youtube.com/watch?v=kYUcIecUT4s
youtube.com/watch?v=mQNj_vwWwFM
archive.boston.com/news/globe/ideas/articles/2007/08/05/the_downside_of_diversity/)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

youtube.com/watch?v=OFG8wexlQeo
youtube.com/watch?v=kYUcIecUT4s
youtube.com/watch?v=mQNj_vwWwFM

The Jews.

They want to replace you.

I remember reading a book and in the story there was a small town where the people would do that. The teacher started getting philosophical with the "Why can't we have that ?" "Wouldn't it be cool if we had it ?", but since I lived in a neigborhood full of ragheads and blacks I knew why we couldn't have it.

Whats the name of your town OP, sounds and looks like a nice place to visit, if only as a reminder of how city life is so toxic.

I live in small town west country and we leave goods out on roadsides, typically country lanes with boxes for you to pay for it, sometimes they have a set price, other times you pay what you feel like paying. We call them honesty sales.

I look forward to when our cities are reclaimed so I can see my countries culture as it should be.

is that Somerset or dorset

Every elected government since the second world war let it happen. Then Tony Blair really opened the floodgates in 1997, even to countries that had no connection to the Empire.

Globalists
D&C; and to weaken National Sovereignty so that your country can be more easily absorbed into a global framework (first the EU then full global government)

You've got another natural defence the south lacks: the terrain and climate.
Nignogs would want nothing to do with the rural north because "their" iPhones can't get a signal between those mountains, they're not going to be able to just hop on a regular bus to the job office to pick up their welfare gibs, and there aren't densely packed rows of houses and cars to break into. The last one is a much bigger factor than you think, illegals and shitskins don't want to exert effort even in crime.

I used to live in the city and I get the same bad vibes every time I go back to visit people. The place I grew up in has devolved into gentrified live nigger storage. Not to say it was good 20 years ago, but it practically oozes a fake cleanliness that doesn't square right with all the hairy nigerians roving the streets and foreign-language signs on the shops.

It's obviously the jews but this kind of attitude doesn't help. Glad your hometown is safe (mine is too).

Buxton?

Middleton in Teesdale. County Durham, England.
Barnard Castle is the nearest 'proper' town and that's miles from anywhere too. And it's more like a big village.

I like it here, but it can be a little too quiet. But we have the highest waterfall in England. (pic) It' very fucking noisy but a bit unspectacular when you get up close. Just never go swimming near it - you'll drown.
The river is very clean and fast. You can drink from it, but I would never recommend it as there could be a diseased sheep upriver.

Anyway, the point I was making is that it's really 100% white here, and I don't mind a few immigrants. As long as they integrate, respect our culture and law, learn the language and take part in our traditions. But with the muslims in the cities, it doesn't seem like it.

The other Europeans integrate. The Hindu Indians integrate. The Chinese integrate. But the muslims seem to want extra recognition that isn't in the ancient Common Law of my country. A law that is the basis of the American Consitution, and the laws of all English speaking countries and others.

Please unserstand that the laws established in Common Law are older than shariah. Our laws are much older than Islamic law. It's why UK was the first country to abolish slavery., yet it is still permitted in muslim countries.

There's your problem here.

Aren't you a cutie. You forgot, leaving sweets out like the farmers do with the veg.

The, 'doesn't seem like it' part says, you're either very naive, or wishing very hard to deny reality.

The other fuckers have their own colonies. As you know. So no integration but at least they don't rape and kill you. Usuaually.

Your country, IN YOUR LIFETIME, will be shitskin majority and they will make it Sharia. So yes, slavery is coming back. Along with a lot of other nasty shit. Plus with the way they live, all that natural beauty is going to be destroyed. It's back to 1200 with these mutts.

What a beautiful slice of the countryside. Its nice to blindly trust your neighbours too.

This is your clay OP. It is your duty to protect it.

you know who
to destroy one of the races that's smart/cares enough to do something about their shit

took a road trip to Oregon and they did that with flowers while I was there

Yep. They don't understand the culture and law or usually the English language.
It boils my piss as I've lived and worked in Spain and Germany. I still mess up the verb tenses. But I went though the legal method of getting a work permit, residency, etc. It's fucking too easy in the EU Schengen areas - no borders.

I WANT borders. It is no bother at all to show my passport to a border guard, airport security, customs official, police.
IN A FOREIGN COUNTRY. We don't have national ID cards in UK and I like that.

There's an old saying, that I have no need to remind you of- "When in Rome do as the Romans do."
Don't take a bottle of vodka to Saudi Arabia. Don't insult my Queen in my country. Don't pick a fight with some Russians.

Always try to learn the language and ask about the locality. I made a serious mistake of asking about the Spanish civil war whan I lived in Spain. It was not a good moment. That subject is utterly off limits in Spain.

Nation sensibilities are 'hard wired'. I don't like people insulting English food. I'll probably have to invite them to my home, and make a delicious meal. Just because of damaged pride. It's delicious.

Because you're a racist misogynist and if left alone you would holocaust the entire population of non-whites on planet Earth. And I'm not even kidding, that is literally what they believe.

If they're Hindu, they're not integrated. Hinduism is not a part of English culture and has values that differ from English values.

A single Chinese might integrate. 100 Chinese in one area won't. It's evident in Australia, Canada and perhaps places in the US that allow large amounts of Chinese immigration that integration into the host nation isn't high on their priority list.

I should mention that there's over a billion of both Chinese and Indians on this earth - by numbers, birth rates and immigration alone they can colonise western countries if said countries aren't ready to have a little national pride and enforce strong borders and enact immigration policies.
I haven't even mentioned ethnicity and in-group preference when it comes to having multiple ethnicities crammed into a city.

They do this in university here in America. All of the rich Chinese and Indian kids get sent to America to get a degree, and they all stick to their own kind and basically refuse to do anything that looks like "integration". I hear nothing but Chinese and Hindi when walking between classes, and never see any mixed groups at all.

Isn't that what Russians do, though?

Gloucestershire.

I moved way up in the mountains in a small town in California and it's a lot like this, everyone is friendly, they all know you, and they help you if you need it. When I walking on a slippery icy road an older white guy noticed me slipping and sliding and pulled over and started dumping salt on the road just so I could walk, would never get this kindness down in the city. Not to mention one time I forgot my wallet and the store owner let me get beer and some groceries during the storm just cause he didn't want to see me go without and said I could pay next time, and I did, and even a little extra because I want to support small businesses like that.

Proponents of democracy.

Because they think it's fine to put a country's fate in the hands of (((wealthy globalists))) and their media mouthpieces.

Voting: not even once.

Anyway, what most of these places have in common is that they're majority white, whenever you bring large scale non-whites in the places lose what makes them this way, high trust communities and everyone eventually just stops talking to one another and become inherently distrustful even among racial lines, something about "diversity" just makes everyone anti-social.

It's natural for people to want to be among their own kind. If you force communities to be multicultural (read: multiethnic), research shows that people tend to self-segregate, the most common form of segregation stemming from racial divides. Blacks want to be among other blacks, whites among whites, Indians amongst Indians and so on. Segregation is a naturally occurring incident, whereas multiculturalism has been proven to lower trust amongst citizens.

(archive.boston.com/news/globe/ideas/articles/2007/08/05/the_downside_of_diversity/)

Not if when you go to Russia, and respect their culture. Then you'll be well treated. And welcomed. Same here.

Very true. But if they with to come here to England to live then giving up some of their culture isn't a small price to pay. They can still integrate. They also don't blow themselves up slaughtering others shouting "Shiva u Ackbar" or whatever.

The muslims are the ones committing 'hate crimes'. It is their culture that cannot integrate. I know that most of you know a friendly muslim shopkeeper or whatever. For me in my tiny little village, it's a couple of Iraqi Kurds who run the local kebab takeaway. The don't live here as they have no community here. They live in the nearest town; Darlington. It's about 45mins away by car. They are good lads, speak English, pay taxes, employ locals. Make money without ripping people off, and fled the restrictive shit of their religions.
Most of these people came to nice civilised western countries because they would be beheaded in their own countries.

Without wishing to press a point, our benefits system is fucked. That's why the majority come here. Free money, housing, healthcare, schooling, infrastucture etc, etc. Some of them are genuine with proofs, documents, a wish to learn our language an settle. I have no problem with that.
Most are chancers looking for free money. And the whole thing pisses me off. All of it.

It's always nice to hear from people local to you in places like this. Just remember, you are not alone.

That's how it starts, then suddenly you're niggered from all sides.

You guess.

They want to end prosperity and de-industrialize first world countries. Turn the whole world into something like Mexico, where the international capital can rule unrestricted by any local regulations. With a population that is brown, poor and submissive, with no real unity other than their desire to consume and their dependency on the global-corporate establishment, people who do anything for a job.

The end-goal is to reduce humans to an "abstract being", devoid of a culture, religion, beliefs, family , economic opportunities, and even a gender. Thus, they aim at leaving people with no identity (something that can put some resistance into people against their agenda), save for the depravity and consumerism they transmit through their mainstream cultural machine, or some global religion that reinforces good goy values and submission, like global catholicism (something in the lines of "Pope Francis") and Islam (Islamic men are extremely submissive and have hierarchy ingrained in them), preferably both competing with each other, to create more distress and disunity.

The main purpose of the mass third world immigration, perpetrated by globalist "world-government" proponents, is to reduce wages by increasing the labor force, and also to import more consumers to sell their goods to, since the people they bring in wouldn't consume as much in Africa and it wouldn't be that profitable. They want to make people dependent on state handouts (welfare), both natives and immigrants, forcing more people to compete for jobs in the weakening economies, in the service sector (as their slaves in china do all the manufactory and agriculture is controlled by big, GMO-based, global corporations), since they purposefully de-industrialize first world countries.

In these globalist-controlled service-based economies people have to beg for a job, to serve those in power. Only those educated enough, and that means programmed by their (((educational system))), who are well connected, and prove to be useful to them (by parroting the ideas they were taught in the educational system, to advance the agenda of those in power), get a place in society, and thus, to consume (enjoy access to a greater amount of consumer goods).

They want more "diversity" and to bring cultural and religious instability to former homogeneous nations, as this destroys national identity and allow the state to expand it's powers in the so called "fight against terorrism", terrorism that they actually support via CIA and MOSSAD, for example (and you just need to look at the Syrian Civil War, that they manufactured, and their carefully planned "refugee crisis", to see the proof of this).

England is one of the most advanced globalist-controlled police states out there. Good luck, user.

To sum this up the Jews want everyone to be like the Minions from Despicable Me genderless yellow, identityless childlike servants that seek out a Kike to serve in a barely competant way and aren't smart enough to question anything they do. Hell, the main guy has a jew schnoz and the gait.
I wonder if it's more of that show the goy your plans in advance sort of thing…

We do this where I'm from. Produce, firewood, etc. Just drop some cash in the box. It's the honor system.