We don't care about your e-drama, stop shiling our board, ALL OF YOU. Ironmarch needs to leave right fucking now...

We don't care about your e-drama, stop shiling our board, ALL OF YOU. Ironmarch needs to leave right fucking now, TRS needs to leave right fucking now, Stormfront needs to leave right fucking now, dailyshoah needs to leave right fucking now. I will spell it very nicely for you retards to understan clearly: Holla Forums spills the redpill to the oustrise world, the outside world does NOT spill into Holla Forums, under any form, be it TRS, ironmarch or any other faggot website. Stay the fuck out with your e-drama politics, this is Holla Forums this is not your personal popularity battlefield, this is Holla Forums the grandfather of al redpils and all you little pieces of shit are disrespecting enourmously. We don't give a fuck or are in any way interested in what homo endorsement dicky spencer did today, nor are we interest in how ironmarch or stormfront are so much better than forum X because they are the "real' facists. This is Holla Forums and it will remain Holla Forums, keep pushing your bullshit and we will destroy all of you, like we did so many other places before. STAY.THE.FUCK.OUT.

DELENDA EST OUTSIDERS.

Or, feel free to stay and post.

BUT STOP INFIGHTING

There's no reason to bring up other forums in every thread. You're falling for the Jew tactics. We're all on the same side in theory.

Their side is full of jews so no we're not on the same side.

Everyone is welcome to come here and share their toughts, what is not welcome is retards ataching their outside identity website politics to it.

EITHER POST YOUR IDEAS WITHOUT ENDORSING A FAGGOT FORUM OR STAY SILENT, WE ARE NOT INTEREST IN YOUR ONLINE IDENTITY, ONLY IN WHAT YOU HAVE TO SAY. WE ARE NOT INTEREST IN VIRTUE SIGNALING OR INTERNET GROUP IDENTITY.

DELENDA EST OUTSIDERS.

I think you left capslock on by mistake

NO, ITS BECAUSE I'AM ANGRY AT ALL THESE TEENAGERS POLLUTING GROUND ZERO OF THE REDPILL WITH THEIR BULLSHIT.

DELENDA EST OUTSIDERS.

>>>/polmeta/

>>>/trs/ too

Anybody else noticing the site slowing down for period of time recently? I would be surprised if this wasn't related.

We think TRS is DDoSing

When has iron march ever shilled here? It's only ever been TRS.

Last thread literaly had a member of Ironmarch saying they are here "counter-shilling" TRS. These retarded skinheads and the homo-lovers at TRS are turning Holla Forums into their personal battlefield since they dont have free speech and the gull to do so at their own websites. ALL MENTIONS OF THESE FORUMS NEED TO GO RIGHT NOW.

DELENDA EST OUTSIDERS.

that's what the sticky was for

TRS will continue to receive abuse in proportion to their shilling on this board. I think the Iron March poster you're talking about was being ironic. I've personally never seen iron march linked here but I see TRS shilled here constantly. I'm not going to stop shitting on them because you said so mate. That said, banning pro-TRS is fine by me.

Ironmarch shills here like everyone else, and its pretty clerar you are one of them by your behemend defense of them.

They did, so did TRS , Stormfront and all the other retards.

DELENDA EST OUTSIDERS.

I don't care about your good intentions, stop speaking beaner and sperging out. You are shitting up the board yourself.

Yep I'm Natt from Iron March obviously. Is this the new TRSEF tactic? Shut down all conversation now that you realize all discussion of TRS is negative?

You can pretended and false-flag all you want you vermin. Fellate your identity forums all you want while pretending you are not from either one or the other. This is Holla Forums, and Holla Forums will stand for itself, we dont need you, we never did, and we never will, vermin.

DELENDA EST OUTSIDERS.

you're just spamming the same thing over and over again

That's the MO of that faggot Lothar. His asspain as well. Hilarious shit, these TRShills. I give the forum less than a year before it implodes.

No.

this is a stupid thread and you're bumping it, that makes you a faggot regardless of any TRShills

I am, and i will continue on message, i will make a point of calling the attention of the brothers who mocked jessy with me, the brothers who felt the dagger of moot, the brothers who witnessed the van exploding for the first time. Holla Forums will stand long after you are gonne and your pathehic campaign at subverting our Holla Forums fails miserably. IF TRS AND IRONMARCH OR ANY OTHER FAGGOT CENTRAL WANTS TO HAVE THEIR DICK WAVING CONTEST THEY CAN DO SO AT THEIR OWN WEBSITES.

DELENDA EST OUTSIDERS.

who needs TRS when we have you retards?

There's a whole lot of listen and believe in there.

Just a heads up, it's not TRS spamming anti-Trump threads. Someone noticed the current happenings and has taken it upon themselves to further divide us.

Who needs JIDF or CTR when we have such "friends" as TRShills and Ironmarch shitting up the place 14/7 after they discovered Hitler 2 weeks ago?

DELENDA EST OUTSIDERS.

Iron march needs to fuck off
TRS needs to fuck off
Stop shitting up this place with e-drama, no one cares if you come from a circle jerk just post your ideas and let them stand.

THIS

DELENDA EST OUTSIDERS.

RRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

you're as cancerous as any shill, also stop spamming beaner-speak or I'll sage-bomb

DELENDA EST OUTSIDERS.

I DON'T SPEAK BEANER

I DON'T SPEAK WETBACK

I DON'T SPEAK TACO

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL
TRSCUCKS OUT
IRONCUCKS OUT

WHO NEEDS TRS WHEN YOU FAGGOT-ASS IS SPAMMING THE BOARD WITH TACO-TALK

DELENDA EST OUTSIDERS

WASTE OF DUBS
A
S
T
E
O
F
D
U
B
S

I CANNOT UNDERSTAND SPANISH, IT'S FOR SUBHUMANS

I BEG TO DIFFER

YOU HEFF TO GO BACK TO TRS

THEY ALL HAVE TO GO BACK TO WHATEVER INTERNET SHITHOLE THEY CRAWLED OUT OF. TRSHILLS NEEDS TO GO BACK, IRONSHILLS NEED TO GO BACK, THEY ALL NEED TO GO BACK.

DELENDA EST OUTSIDERS.

YOU AND OP FIRST FAGGOT

WHAT'S THAT? SOUNDS LIKE SUBHUMAN!

OP IS TRS

OP IS TRS SPAMMING THE BOARD WITH BEANER

OP IS TRS USING REVERSE PSYCHOLOGY

TRS needs to be gassed just like your shithole Ironmarch.Holla Forums is not your personal battlefield of dick measurement.

DELENDA EST OUTSIDERS.

THE FUCKING IRONY

Stormlads should stay though.

NOPE

TRShills status: annihilated

OP IS A BEANER WHO LIKES NIGGER COCK

The irony of what you piece of shit, the irony you are buttmad Holla Forums wont let you "Ironmarch" all over it? Or the irony we wont appease alt-kikes embracing israel?

DELENDA EST OUTSIDERS.

gas yourself

I DON'T SPEAK BEANER FAGGOT

SAYS THE FAGGOT BUMPING A SHIT THREAD THAT OP IS SPAMMING WITH SUBHUMAN GIBBER-JABBER

IT'S FUCKING LATIN YOU NIGGER BRAINED FAGGOT

Top kuk
Name at least one

IT COULD ACTUALLY BE INTERPRETED AS BOTH

Who has withstood the test of time user? Not your namefag forum.

Leddit, Ebaums, Gawker, Tumblr, and soon-to-be included in the liest, Ironmarch and TRS.

DELENDA EST OUTSIDERS.

WHO NEEDS TRS WHEN WE HAVE YOU

I never used any forum other than imageboards

But saying that 8ch is able to destroy anybody is quite laughable

WHO NEEDS TRS WHEN FAGGOTS LIKE YOU SPAM OUR BOARD WITH THIS SHIT, THERE'S ALREADY A STICK FOR CHRIST SAKE

this is your home
>>>/bog/

at least you can sage

All of those places are doing fine you autist

Are you gonna destroy them by shitposting and abusing caps lock like a sperg?

it doesn't matter who we are, what matters is Y-O-U-R-E G–A-Y

ASK NICK DENTON IF HE IS LAUGHING, FAGGOT.

DELENDA EST OUTSIDERS.

STOP FUCKING BUMPING THIS CANCER, WE DON'T NEED TO WORRY ABOUT TRS WHEN WE HAVE YOU TO DEAL WITH, YOU MIGHT AS WELL BE TRS EXPLOITING OUR CONCERN OVER THEIR PRESENCE

tbh that was more due to hulkamania

DELENDA EST OUTSIDERS.

DELENDA EST FAGGITO

DELENDA EST RETARDO

DELENDA EST CANCERO

KANKER
A
N
K
E
R

No, in the last thread, there was someone who claimed to be from Ironmarch supposedly "counter shilling" for TRS.

In reality, these are ALL /lefty pol/ communist liberal scum, pretending to be trs, Ironmarch, etc. pulling this crap for no other reason, than to turn those of us on the right, against each other, and create infighting.

I have absolutely no doubt the OP of this thread is a commie fag shill as well.

BULL FUCKIN SHIT you phony! goddamn mother fucking liberal commie faggot cunt!

The internet was a mistake.

DELENDA EST OUTSIDERS.

Dont' forget the homosexuals.

YOU ARE AN OUTSIDER

No, they don't. Iron March is pro-Zionist.

Jesus Christ what the fuck has happened to Holla Forums

Who gives a flying fuck if some forum posts about x,y,z…learn to use the catalog and don't post in those threads…. Christ on a fucking stick you all sound like retarded 2 year olds fighting over who shat their pants.

Suck it up buttercups we have far more important things to do than this bullshit…. this is classic D&C and right now unity is far more important than who likes whose butt hole and who is upset about it.

TRSHILLS NEVER GET THE HINT WE WANT THEM GONE

Suck my dick cancer I was smash typing and I have been here from the start of 8/pol/ and was posting on halfchan in 2004.. fuck you for this shit..

god you are all spastic cunts … I see echoes of how old halfchan pol died here.

IRONMARCH AND TRS AND ANYONE ELSE TRYING TO SUBVERT Holla Forums NEEDS TO GO BACK.Holla Forums is a place for ideas and NOT for forum fagging or virtue signaling.

DELENDA EST OUTSIDERS.

Void of activity after the election is filled with groups trying to colonize us for their own purposes. The foremost among these are pro-Zionist jews trying to convince us Zionism is our friend. The anti-TRS crap is just to get us to ignore their jew shilling.

Out should be "Outsido delenda est." The o suffix makes it imperative.

HURR FUCKING DURR

GO BACK
O
B
A
C
K

SAYS THE TRS SHILL LURKING THIS THREAD

i used outsiders so they would easily take the hint, even then the faggots thing i'am speaking spanish for some reason, these forumfags dont even know what the delenda est means, probably.

DELENDA EST OUTSIDERS.

You're right, the echo is in the mirror.

YEAH OK BUDDY LMAO

OP IS EITHER A RETARD OR TRS

Anyone who can't see what's actually going on here needs to go back to the basics.

THEY ARE ALL CANCER AND THEY NEED TO GO.

DELENDA EST OUTSIDERS.

YOU ARE THE FUCKING CANCER

DELENDA EST OUTSIDERS.

Yeah it's not suspicious at all that every real conversation people attempt to have on this board gets completely halted due to bickering about LARP faggots.

YOU ARE SPAMMING THE SAME SHIT OVER AND OVER AGAIN
THAT MAKES YOU CANCER

You are the same exact Commie SHILL, imaging we can't see through your "divide and conquer" propaganda. We are united and will not turn on each other!

Fuck yourself and go to hell. GOD EMPEROR TRUMP has already won! Go back to your Holla Forums safe space and cry your delicious salty tears!

God emperor Trump won!

But if the mods don't preserve anti-jewish sentiment then there won't be a communist movement - because they'll just become natsoc :^)

YOU SHOULD HAD TOUGH TWICE BEFORE COMING HERE TO SHILL YOUR SPECIAL SNOWFLAKE INTERNET FORUM.

DELENDA EST OUTSIDERS.

LOOK HOW MUCH YOU'VE CONTRIBUTED TO THE QUALITY OF THE BOARD
OH WAIT NEVERMIND

Standing up for Holla Forums against outside influence is the most important duty of every Holla Forumsack, its what every Holla Forumsack with a sense of dignity and loyalty does when a storm comes, this is why we will always remain while you and your faggot forums will be washed away.

DELENDA EST OUTSIDERS.

It's apparent there are outside provacatours shitting up our board. The real question is if we can wait it out.