How to still see good in the world?

Good afternoon guys,

Call me a faggot but since the pizzagate debacle I have a very difficult time still seeing the good things in this world.

Everything is starting to look hopeless and the future I learned looks like hell.

Of course we all know this isn't reality either. There still is good. It's hidden by (((faggots))).

Is there a sidepath of the hellish research we're doing to still know there is light in this world. To research something what still brings hope?

There isn't anything material which is giving us good. Television is just broadcasting bullshit, the internet is a piece of crap with the only truth on it is hellish.

How to keep up the morale in times like this.

Thanks for you eyes/ears.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/izIw4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Get involved in your community. Unless you are a citycuck, you should be able to find good people and worthwhile groups to join. Shooting ranges, atv(snowmobile) clubs, community/fundraiser dinners are all places to meet people. You gotta be willing to put in some effort.

Yes that might be a good idea. I'm living a life isolated as fuck right now. Might be good to talk to ppl outside the internet about stuff that don't take as much from a human.

Thanks for your advice

Now you are getting it, not here to proselytize or shill for any religion in specific but the material world is shit and run by the devil and you need to develop some kind of spiritual or religious believe that goes beyond the material. Different faiths work for different people, and you should explore the various religions to find something that works for you, if none of them do you need to invent something.

There is dark and light, good and evil, in the world. Pick a side. The outrage about this should be enough to convince you there is good in the world.

Thanks for you advice, this is a good one and real interesting one.

Been playing with it for some time but it is really difficult because every step you take in accepting something is countered in one of the other religions as being blasphemous.

So I decided to believe in god. But only in the real god, the good god. I don't know who it is and I don't know how to handle it but this might be a start isn't it?

The problem is the manuals got corrupted over the years. So they are useless.

Any tips on how to find something that works?

It is, absolutely. But it feels like we are rebel ants who need to fight nuclear fighters.

And that is where the hopelessness comes from.

I drink. Don't be like me.

Used to be an alcoholic myself. Quitted 4 years ago with the help of antabuse.

These days I like to smoke a joint. It does not really destroy my functioning in society. But it still is something I want to stop because it's expensive as hell.

The drinking trap is a lie imho. It helps for the most acute situations but the next day things are far worse.

Tried to drink less, did not work. Now I'm a no-drinker. (still miss the fun sometimes, but the knowing the next day you will be fit is a greater reward)

Good luck.

There is no good or evil. We only try to see things that way in an attempt to simplify reality into easily understood terms that appeal to our silly little primate emotions. Good/evil is an illusion for the mentally weak.

Your just have to tough shit out and accept it. Use that gray matter in your head and operate primarily through logic to keep your emotions in check. The general shittiness of the world will only get to you if you allow it to.

This is how I sometimes try if I'm really desprate. What do you guys think of I Ching?

More accurately, imo, there IS good and evil, but it depends on your perspective.
And child rape and pedo shit is evil no matter what. There's no defense of it at all. Pedos should hang.

I see good in the world because I go out into the world and interact with it. Your opinions and thoughts are a measure of the environment you're in. If you spend all day on Holla Forums, then Holla Forums is your environment and it slowly becomes all you can see.

There are some wonderful, caring, interesting, and valuable people in the world, worth preserving and worth fighting for. Yes, there are terrible monsters in the world; but don't let them become your whole world.

Read old books and stories. Consider that since magick is real, that those old "myths" aren't, or at least aren't completely false.

Thanks for the motiviating posts anons, got some food for thought.

Not really, just think critically and don't put to many eggs in any one basket. Personally I find Eastern religion appealing, and it is the religion of proto-European Aryans also. Yoga (it is not just a physical exercise, it is a whole philosophy and spiritual practice, most "Yoga" practices in the West have been bastardized like Buddhism as part of an ongoing subversion and commodification). Even if you believe in a Christian type of God studying the Bhagavad Gita and other Vedic texts can be useful. Also Kekism is good shit as always. I personally follow an amalgamation of Kekism/Ogdoad worship and Vedic traditions. I would recommend reading Vedic texts and studying other Eastern Religions. Praise kek.

Trump won, against all odds, and that alone convinces me there's still at least some good remaining in this world, meaning: there are people who hold fast to their beliefs and ideals, even it seems the entire world is against them.

There's good and bad in everyone, and while the Internet tends to bring out the worst, face-to-face, most people are fairly decent.

Valuable resources, will dive deeper into them. Still have some fundamentals to learn like taoism.

I like the concept of an afterlife but after research I can't get into any of the doctrines because they just don't ring.

So I'm trying to make a framework that works for myself. And started with accepting there is a god.

It wasn't even something I wanted to do but it was necessary. Because without it I was living a live knowing everything was deterministic and predetermined and I couldn't see why I still needed to do effort to get up in the morning if everything is predetermined. It got me to the question: why do I need to experience this, if everything is predetermined.

So I got to the following: atheism is making me unlucky. So it is hellish life to live a life without god.

So I accepted god. A good who is good and has best intentions for man.

That is where I am, looking for answers.

Seems like you let the DNC bullshit get to you user, Taoism is a better philosohy in my mind. This applies to OP also, but for all evil you embrace make some good.

Pizzagate getting you down? Go spend some time with your family or friends and bring a smile to their face.

Thinking the jews are unstoppable or the NWO is inevitable? Go redpill some friends or strangers you might never meet again through social engineering, you might be surprised how receptive a lot of people are.

Basically counter all the bad you see and create good in your own life and for that of those around you. The same goes with self betterment as countless anons have said in threads exactly like this over the years.

Or as a true friend would say to you, man the fuck up.

Basically you are the good in the world and you need to cleanse it. Have you been cleansing the world good user? No? Now you see why it is shit then and full of roaches and filth. Start cleaning and remove kikes.

I know I'm a pussy by writing this down but what I learned it helps to talk about it. You guys gave me some really good advice and your point about countering bad things you encounter to build something good is a really good idea.

Thanks for your advice, will man up again but sometimes you need to ventilate imho.

Will give it a try. Thanks

I think you misunderstood what I mean when I said "man the fuck up" that's not "sack up" or "stop crying"

It was in the sense that a strong and stoic person is of more value to the people around them than someone who is easily led astray by hopeless thought.

Have all the emotions you want, and express them however you see fit. Just do so with conviction and purpose.

you're absolutely right. will take that in mind.

You don't have to see the good presently in the world, you just have to see the good that CAN BE in the world if you work hard enough.

Op, you sound like a lurianic kike.

I know how you feel, OP. Pizzagate was the first time that I genuinely felt like I didn't want to pay attention anymore. I just wanted to check out. That shit made me feel a very deep disappointment with humanity. But I didn't look away. I'm still here. No matter how dark, we have to soldier on. Every day we have to try to be good people and make the world a better place.

Try to find something beautiful in this world and care for it, love it. And, if you get the chance someday, fight back against evil. In small steps at first, and then bigger ones, the world will become a better place and we will know that we are at least partially responsible.

Honestly user, this is weird for me to say as a practicing occultist, but the majority of the mythic stuff in the old tales is flavorful ways of writing normal things, taken out of context and rewritten literally by later generations. Remember them greek sailors in that Od storie by the greeks, who got turned into pigs? The old wise man on the island prior warned them about what would happen, and gave him a "magic herb" to protect thm from the sorcory. I looked up the herb and recognized the compounds in it as things I already have for emrgencies. The old man gave the captain the SPECIFIC antidote to Scopolamine, things like Datura. The old man had to of known, without any doubt, that these bored women like to drug drunk sailors, and toss them jnto the pigpen at night…. and he only gave them enough antidote for two people, hahaha.

Why do you think they revived fallout? KILL THE COMMIES!

Everyday I treat the world more and more like banjo kazooie.
What's wrong with you OP? Are you a faggot?

Action speaks louder than words. Be the good that you want to see in the world. If we are born alone and die alone, why in life should we be any different?

When you consider our universe as a bubble in an abyss, the idea of "god" becomes interesting again.

its fucking spooky though, how the fuck did they come up with such crap so many years before the rest of the religions? It seems very complicated compared to christianities one message of "be a good boy lol".

They have weird kosher light switches, weird cube hats and other weird stuff?

How the fuck did such a schizophrenic piece of shit managed to come into reality?

I think we may need to give the kikes the same debunking message as the christians have received. Perhaps if their ego's are shattered they may move away from their lunatic plan to kill the world.

I mean, the same arguments we had against other religions still apply to theirs? Where is their proof except a bunch of rocks? The only thing that they have is some fact that its kinda complicated.

Read the religion and philosophy of skyrim.
The parallels are crazy tbh.

OP has sad brain, makes post about it.

Good what? What are you expecting to be given, snowflake? Meaning? But it's your life. Therefore, it's your duty to discover such a thing.

You need a break from the pizza party. So! fresh air, exercise, meet a girl, get her naked, you'll see lots and lots of good.

The Podesta stuff that we know of, is like a 1.5/2 on the evil scale. The full picture might bring it up to a 6 or 7. Point is, you haven't been starring at fucking Sauron.

Go/try something new. If you're in a good sized city, am sure there's lots you've never seen. If you can, travel. Go somewhere for a week or two.

There's still beauty. There's still good people. Exciting things going on. Might be a harder to find, but it's there.

Let's say everything returns to primal form, what happens then?

The pattern is INFINITE

Oh boy, here's the thing - Jesus gave only Peter the keys to the kingdom for a reason I'm beginning to think.
Because some people cannot handle the truth.

yea, I even saw some of the movies that had some of the kike lore. To that of us being small manifestations…or dream states of the god, in the god head.

And the dwarves in skyrim managed to realize it and woke up, or nullsummed themselves.

And magic according to jews is also realizing this, but not nulling yourself, but then using this newfound knowledge to do magics, to will things into existence.

Which is a bit insane because why the fuck would an evolutionary adaptation, to that of sleep and dreams have anything to do with reality.

People use metaphors of ourselves and our minds that have nothing to do with reality all the time and it pisses me off.

If everything was in it's primal form then there would be nothing but the great medium.

A great medium needed a catalyst to beginning spinning.
That's why I suggested it divided

What do you mean divided?

Remember - that's only a concept of this world.
The truth is that the abyss includes abominations of the worst terror and the utter ecstasy.
The only way to see any of that is to reject this current form, the one that includes concepts familiar with us. Like human bodies that mask our being.

As I said, like a cell.
Only an INFINITE cell on our perceivable level.

We will not fathom beyond this familiar physical plane for a LOOONG time I think.

In fact, that's why gods may indeed exist.

Nonsensical, the Ether is beginningless and endless. It is forever existent, to imply that it must need a catalyst is misunderstanding it. What it DOES need is a higher being at the other side to affect it, or to start its torsions.

the fact that I am immune to your lore while somewhat understanding it means that it may not be really right. Absurdism is quite sweet you see.

Under its boot, even the most "intelligent" members face humiliation by humor.

We can basically bully your kaballa bullshit into obsoletion.

But to seek the holy grail you must cross the bridge of death.

It has a constant chaotic reaction with catalysts of itself.
But that doesn't mean it doesn't do MORE than what we can even perceive, where such physical realities are meaningless to it.

Nonsense! Only kikes fear the Abyss!

Praise Kek! We dwelled within the well of tartaros for too long. We will kill the kike, and end their plot of tikkun. SHADILAY, IT WILL BE DONE! REEEEEEEEEEEEE!

The fact is, we interpret whatever we want from the world, then sometimes agree on interpretations with other people.

Everything is art.

No, kikes want to paddle into a tsunami with a kayak without a paddle.

That's why they are stupid.

Is is a constant, logical reaction to itself. Ether induces ether, everything in the universe is the simple modalities of it.
I agree

and during the course of the ages, we saw lots of evidence of hind sight, of black swan events that rendered most other religions completely obsolete. Just because you kikes have such an obscure thing does not mean that we cannot do the same for you.

Though you went so metaphysical that you can basically interpret a dogs fart as being an affront to your god.

But logic is a human concept.
It appears to fit our concept of logic, but the reality is that their is conceptual order and a chaos that is unperceivable. So the logical reaction is only scraping the surface.

I could say "it's kek at battle with malloch to steal the most crystal gems" and that guess is as good as any of our guesses.

Again, we have a looong time to go before any of that makes sense.

Take solace in the fact that there are others like you out there seeing and going through the same things you are.
There's a balance between legitimately justified negative emotion and overall psychological well-being. You've got to find a way to get to that middle ground.
For me that means browsing Holla Forums less frequently than I've done in the past. At a certain point I think you can be aware of truth without having to know every single nitty-gritty disgusting detail of it.
There's only so much you can do within your given circumstances to change the world, try to make the most of it at any given time. For me that means dropping redpills disguised as absurd humor and slowly pushing the bounds of what's "socially acceptable" within my social dynamic. Social skills take grinding but the better you are with them the more trustworthy and believable you are to other people.

Be productive.

That's the problem. Whenever we think with concepts there is a conceptual rationality and irrationality to them.
We see, but there is also nothing to see.

There is no spoon.

Logic is a human concept, that is why we must obverse it simply. The Ether IS the essence of logic for it is logic itself, it is what allows logic and it is what allows everything in the universe to happen. It reacts to itself, and it does so again, and again, and again constantly without end. If it did not follow it's own rules then the universe would be in true chaos, however because it is logical it is only chaotic to those within itself.

to add to that, this metaphysical crap has resulted in

archive.is/izIw4

I wonder what would happen if we were to study jews some more. About the insanity/discrepancy between your members, your different tribes, different cults.

sure whatever kike, but if a right wing death squad guy finds you, and fires a bullet at you, that bullet is still going to hit and kill you.

There is a bullet.

I maxed out my social skills by street vending and veding at festivals. Make random cool things, walk outside, maybe go to bar, sell cool thing to random people, go grocery shopping, cook dinner, sleep with wife, make new things. Reeat. That was my life… now I can fucking redpill hippies and turn a pacifist into a stormtrooper. Fml, didn't see that coming. I should pay more attention to me.

indeed, the universe is in essence a concept we establish in simplistic observation. It is observation itself that gives the universe. But it is the universe that gives observation at the same time.
The two are linked. Observation and the universe creates each other.

You might actually pitty them. Euthenasea is mercy to the kike. They are incredibly deranged. Thousands of years of "daddy, why god let shoah happen?" and nervous responses of "uhhh… I donno sweetie…" when they know damn well it never did. They've been lieing about this shit for millenia. Their entire culture is based on bullshit. They are entirely false.

.. I swear an user told me this before earlier this month.
Super spooky.

Also that's why the division concept makes sense. This medium divided and that is why "there is a bullet". Our universe is a form of sanctuary (or prison). I see it as both.

Jews simply think that if they die they will get away from this. But it simply isn't that simple.

That implies that without you there would be no Ether, and without the Ether there would be no you. This is fallacious circular reasoning. When you are dead, and your being is to be dead, and your mind is to be dead, all that would be left is the dielectro-electromagnetic fluxes in your brain, and without the "catalyst" that is our brain there would be, ultimately, no "you". The "soul" is incommensurate, it is there but not any any XYZ axis.

faggot

stop hiding it then, faggot

they once called it the lulz…men would chase the mythical lulz all across the interbutts

Stop being a weak-willed faggot

Moloch is an ancient god. Children have been abused, for millennia, by the same cults abusing them today (look into how ancient the cult of Saturn is…if you want to have trouble sleeping for awhile).

You find hope within yourself. When you stop being such a fucking coward. You need to stop allowing these people to have such power over you…it's what they WANT…and you're hand delivering it to them (if you're not just another demoralization shill).

The strength to overcome comes when you admit to yourself: "I will not live in fear of these people any longer. I will fight them in every possible way that I can. I will give up my life, happily, just to cause them one iota of annoyance." And so on and so forth until they are not mantras…they are a part of the core of your being.

Stop being such a faggot.

pretty much yea, and it even fits in with the evolution lore. A thousand years, two thousand years even is not that long in evolution. It would make plausible sense that something deranged could be constructed many centuries ago. Unfortunately the jews are somewhat of higher intelligence, probably Neanderthal, but they got intelligent too fast, which resulted in too much novel thoughts, which eventually crippled them.

An evolutionary dead end. Because we only got so much of those genes, we manged to moderately progress with some stability as white men. In our context, within our known time spans of history and volkish feelings (the time before the written world). The white man is the paradigm of the future. The most virtuous thing that exists on this planet.

Exactly.

That's probably why there are death cults. But they are silly. Because the ether likely does this to itself over time like flubba.
But here's the thing - is this really the primal matrix?

It's awesome isn't it? I still have a lot to improve on in terms of charisma, but it requires a certain degree of conscious effort and I don't really have a job that incentivizes it. Even so, just through passive leveling I've noticed my degree of influence change substantially.

Personally, I think the matrix is infinite in matrixes that imprison or set free other matrixes

>tfw brown person living in america fighting for an injustice knowing there is a strong possibility I will have no future 20 years from now
What a strange mix of feels.

Its kind of disturbing honestly… i could have people killed, in the right locations anyhow, with a simple request, and it would happen, without any incentives offereded.

While it is impossible that this is just a simulation, I don't think so. Anyway, the Ether will exist even without "you" existing.

Do it faggot.

It is a simulation. Otherwise we might as well live in TV static. Derp.

I meant possible. It's been increasingly hard for me to remember every word/definition while also remembering it's true meaning.

But it is a simulation with a high amount of freedom and even the ability to question it's own existence.
That makes it pretty neato.

If a tree falls in a forest and no one is around to hear it, does it make a sound?

The answer is "you can work out what happens by observing the chain of events that happen afterward."
But that is all.

The invisible boat still leaves a ripple effect.
There is an effect on space only observable with time.

Yes, even when there is no one to hear it. No one can tell you it made a sound, no one can tell you it wouldn't. With no one to have heard it, it would be a meaningless endeavor to ask. Will the sound rise tomorrow, does your dog think even without your presence, do clouds move, and do bees buzz?

Time is just the measure of magnitudes.

I may be retarded.

ik that feel, user.

the hardest thing the kikes cannot grasp is the fact that this world has created us, not the other way around, or with an added supernatural thing for us.

Reality rules over us, we are not equal to it, and the only way to defeat it is to learn its natural rules. Even then its hard to defeat it because we still dont really have improved batteries over 100 year old concepts.

fucking reality, and fucking kikes.

A hard thing to do, we'd need more expensive materials in order to actually make it more effective. Unless you want humanity to somehow make an absolutely perfect conductor/capacitor.

There's no need for mixed feels friends.

Good thing we're on the same side :^)

better batteries would turn us into almost literal gods though

I dare say even, that a cheaper, better battery with double the capacity that we have now (for the same weight), will be a small micro scientific revolution.

or just industrial/cultural or whatever.

So, should we start a new campaign? Racialism, not racism? Would that work in the normieverse?

jew pls, the science back then wasnt complete on the races. We have learned a lot since then. One of the most important ones is that of the uselessness of the niggers, jesus.

You know, with you kikes its just the same way all the time.

Each and every human has these variables, inside of categories. Not eating too much, not watching too much tv, not allowing too much degeneracy for children, basically all these fine meaty calculations that makes a white man function most optimally.

now the jews goal is to persuade the white man to change the numbers of them, disproportionately.

From danger recognition. To race mixing, porn usage. The jew wants to be in the mind of all whites, and change all of his internal numbers. That is why he thought of himself as the moral consciousness of humanity. Because he managed to give the gift of religion to the whites.

Well that time is over. We no longer need the jew training wheels. fuck off, All jews, niggers and mudslimes get to be removed.

Make friends with small scale farmers. You tend to talk about cool machinery rather than (((sportsball))).

Same here, went to the AA lodge for a while (it's mason lite) and got me clean for two years. The shatter pen keeps me from killing people.

Perhaps, wasn't specifically referring those pics to you but I think you might actually be on to something. It's hard to differentiate racism from white supremacy in the mind of a normie so having a separate term altogether might be a boon overall. "Racialism, not racism" has a nice ring, still requires a certain level of intellectual honesty that I'm not sure we'll see in the mainstream unless race relations further deteriorate.

But in seriousness I can't comprehend your train of thought at all.

Yes, that would be optimal. However we live in a completely apathetic/cucked society where your average person generally has no strong feelings toward race unless they've been the victim of diversity. You will not convince people to outright kill these populations, not without some massive catastrophe to act as a catalyst. I'm trying to be less idealistic and more pragmatic because I want to see actual change. You need to take a more subtle approach if you want to convince anyone that you're correct, saying "kill all niggers/spics/jews" will instantly turn off semi-rational person who hasn't seen the evidence.
Were you always a racist anti-semetic bigot? I know I wasn't. I understand how I saw those people before learning the truth. I try to keep that perspective in mind when dealing with normies and I've been quite successful overall.

If anything you're more likely to be the kike by actively demonizing our cause in a D&C fashion.

PR stuff is at 4chan and trs lol, no need to be ideologically compromising here faget. Never will be.

The key to survival, as Adolf Hitler said, is for us to NEVER LOSE FAITH.

Whether for you that is faith is God, faith in your people, faith in some kind of idea of balance in the universe, you need to find it and make it a source of strength.

God will not stand for this type of evil on His Earth forever. Justice is coming. And we are part of it: the Truth will be spit into the face of demons, banishing them to The Pit.

Fucking pleb-tier logic. Nothing you suggest is pragmatic. Outright killing is perfectly practical in the long run, and most people are too afraid to stop you.

Kek is here to fight the kike beside s, as he did once for egypt. The blood moons foretold of the fall of the kikes as well. We will remove them, and kebab.
Praise Kek!

S H A D I L A Y brother!

The fuck is this hread still about? Saging until topic returns.

Regardless of the above, take this bit of kabbalaistic lore on. (our enemy is the Lurianic Kaballists specifically)

And though this world, with devils filled,
Should threaten to undo us;
We will not fear, for God hath willed,
His truth to triumph through us.

I'm not. I genuinely believe that if a shitskin wants to kill undesirables under the banner of natsoc he should do so with my blessing. I see no conflict in that. Doesn't mean I want him to live in my neighborhood or fuck my daughter, it's not as black and white as you make it out to be.

Except that wasn't my implication. Most sheep will fall in line, but you need to convince enough intelligent people for that to happen.

I think you underestimate just how high a number that is. Trump won the election basically 50/50 split, that's 50% of the U.S. population right? WRONG. Less than half of the eligible voting population even voted in the primary election. That means Trump has 25% dedicated support give-or-take, let's suppose that of that population maybe 30% would condone and/or participate in genocide. That's being generous really. That's still only 7.5% of the entire population of the U.S..

I get the impression that you rarely interact with "normies"; not enough to understand their thought process anyway.
Do you think Hitler became influential because of his message of genocide? There was no such thing.

The simplest answer is to stop ingesting media. Go outside, talk to real people and not on the Internet where all of your pheremones and body language doesn't count, see some nature. This is why white people go camping, user. Brown people just get wasted in a different location. Even normies lament that the news is depressing all the time. Remember that almost everything fed to you through broadcast media is contrived, even many of the things you like. Believe me, I get down sometimes too. If you put your head down and immerse yourself completely in forbidden deeds and misinformation, it wears down on you. It's real work digging that shit up, not to be taken lightly. See to your own mental health first.

Have a few aesthetic pics to calm yourself. The last one I like if only because it shows a father enjoying time with his son>>8619951

Fuckin shit browser ate my pics. Also, I didn't mean to quote that guy at the end there, misclick. Busy day for me.

God is merely a metaphysical will.

Hippies are easy to redpill. They notice the nogs don't abide the PLUR shit on an almost universal level compared to Shaggy and Scoobie. If they do mention it they may do it in riddles so as not to harsh your buzz.

Just remember what you're fighting for

"Your 1488 Candidate in the current year, which is 1933. Vote Hitler."

Christ, my mistake

Why is that Belgian General wearing a Major's rank insignia?

Judaism is afoot!

What do you mean by this?

As a manic-depressant hermit, I'm gonna underline his point.

Get out. Talk to people. Be friendly and let them be friendly back. Good is a resonance. You need someone to harmonize with.

I get hope from the story of Hitler, He wasn't some rich guy who came in and fixed his country, He started off dirt poor but he organized with like minded people and he started marching and giving speeches, he soon won over the people of Germany and came into power. His whole story gives me hope that we might have our own National Socialist revolution.

You're part of the problem, Go home.

Where have all these shills came from lately, so much cultural imperialist bullshit lately. I don't care about x because y and we are all z after all.

The I-Ching is the basis for the madness the universe is descending into. The world is devolving into a mess of novelty and degeneracy at an accelerating rate. It does so because of an attractor outside of time and space and the accelerating rate of descent into novelty tells us that we're getting closer and closer to the attractor. We are nearing the end of time and Kek is our shepherd.

t. McKenna

Basically in the same position as you.

All that I gain from being reasonably intelligent is extreme frustration with the hordes of idiots with six figure incomes that cannot perform basic arithmetic. At the moment, I'm saving up small bits of accrued paid time off with the hopes that when I can take two full days off of work, I will be able to afford to have a broken tooth extracted, and largely mended before I have to be back at work.

okay
you just selectively heard whatever it is you wanted to hear while completely ignoring my arguments

Once again, putting a lot of words in my mouth I didn't actually say. You're making blanket generalizations on what you think my position is without actually inquiring further, then accuse me of being vague?
Why are you even replying to me in the first place unless it's an attempt to sway my opinion? Just saying "you're wrong" isn't an argument.
I'm here to further my understanding, not pointlessly argue. If you care enough then please explain how/why I'm wrong, I genuinely want to know.