In two tweets issued on Wednesday morning New York time...

>archive.is/KUytu

Just 368954979529350478923578324587590D Chess guys stay calm goys and remember don't wait for anyone like Hitler

You underestimate Trump. Its chess in hex code. You can't even type the number without Holla Forums destroying itself.

Trump won. Get over it.

Exactly! Now a new down of Israel security and regional dominance is upon us thank yahweh we didn't wait for Hitler.

Trump won. Get over it.

Never take two steps at once. Trump is not "our guy". He's just a step in the right direction.

Why is putting on this display? What does Israel even have to offer?

Does he think he's appealing to anyone other than Kikebart's editorial staff by doing this?

TRS pls go

I really, really hope this means the end of UN
don't really care about the Israel vote one way or the other (and let's be honest it won't actually stop Israel)
UN is an anti-white org shilling for "replacement migration" in the west

This is entirely predicted by Reactionary foreign policy frameworks, Holla Forums understands deep down why this is good but they won't admit it lest they give an inch.

Where were these cucks when the UN was screwing over the United States?

Israel, go to hell.

I don't really care why the cucks suddenly grow spines and attack the UN as long as they do
destruction of United Nations is more important than why it happens
ends justify the means

I'm willing to believe all this isreal loving was just ∞dimension chess if he proves to be against all the globalism the kikes have been pushing for decades.

The UN, the EU etc. are all jewish structures. If Trump will destroy the UN because it's "really bad for isreal", he is probably using the kikes for actually nationalist ideas.

He will get his chance to prove the sceptics wrong. These threads are 99% trolling though.

Well if so, after we free ourselves from globalist influence, our next step should be to free ourselves from zionist influence, for they are both fucking parasites.

I like Trump in the domestic regard, but I hate how much of a Zionist he is.
He isn't one of us, don't forget that, but he won't be as bad as Clinton would have been.

Obama practically turned into a raging anti-semite overnight in reaction to this for the sake of being a bipartisan cuck. Maybe making the local opposition look retarded was the goal here :^)

if you want a vision of the future, imagine a bunny slipper stepping on a human face, forever

Kerry and co. are trying to divide Trump from his base by forcing him into a corner with Israel.

You're going to have to elaborate on that statement

You can support President Trump but not approve of him supporting Israel. I didn't expect decades of pro-Israel policies to disappear over night, but if Trump can reverse the demographic shift happening in America, it will give the next guy a better chance of snubbing the kikes once and for all

cut it out with using TRS in place of JIDF. that's bullshit and you know it

There is no trick. There is only the reality I choose.

Making a thread since all this shilling is disgusting.