WEBM/MP4 Thread

Let's see your best webbums. If you want anything webm'd, feel free to leave a request and maybe some user will do it.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/2ZGSQXmJPaQ?t=1m46s
imdb.com/title/tt0065327/?ref_=nm_flmg_act_58
imdb.com/title/tt0660787/
youtube.com/watch?v=59aeb6oNzdk
web.archive.org/web/20160817004618/https://www.theguardian.com/world/2014/aug/15/-sp-south-africa-platinum-mining-massacre-strike
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Madge_Weinstein
youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE
media.8ch.net/file_store/b322a25d481dac557e4a2099ba6b97e98d5557c7dbf51d27770ef0920f014d46.mp4
youtube.com/watch?v=P1ULjJ3EqyY
archive.fo/Y2ejb
soundcloud.com/user-636570724/free-social-and-national
scdownloader.net/
mp3toolbox.net/mp3_to_mp4
youtube.com/watch?v=p1NIIK9r3_4
youtube.com/watch?v=wDacOjZbbVw
vocaroo.com/i/s0e6io6OgIU1
reddit.com/r/milliondollarextreme/comments/5n119q/new_york_public_access_show_parodies_the_altright/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

fake

Oh great more racemixing propaganda. I swear to God man, with the Absolute Degeneracy thread and all the shit on TV, in movies, and on the radio - I'm gettin really sick and tired of the new lows that society is reaching. The worst part isn't that the sick shit exists either, but knowing that it reaches millions of people, people who think that it's normal - who think that's just the way society is (and should be)

All prank videos are fake, m8.

user, what you have shown me has caused demons and snakes to manifest in my house physically.

Oh god I can't cringe any harder

That dude has to be faking right? It has to a joke channel or something r-right?

No man. That chimp and dindu video isn't helping. It just makes me want a pet nego… wait, is that why rich people adopt negro babies? Are they high class pets?

I was right ! Degenerate art is the reflection of the conditions in which society is in.

I need the name of this song. It escapes me.

Can someone explain that first webm to me?

Reminder of what will happen if we lose.

The electric shock guy seems to take real shocks, but on purpose. I think it's a good idea, at least when I watch his vids I get so NOPEd out, I tend to respect electricity even more. Also, it reminds me of when I got myself some nasty mains shocks. NOPE.

source?

I know that Trump has been coming under a lot of fire for his Israeli ties, but I just want to remind y'all that it could have been way worse.

In the hall of the mountain king

It's GG related. Board got spammed after the janitors started to smash the hammer down on GG threads.
See

Webm semi-related.

I see that they are framing the happy solution to all the bad goyim things, is sportsball, gays, handshaking, gymnast of color jumping around, jewish hollywood.

Its weird, I just finished rereading animal farm for fun.

oh boy

So is this from when the mods went nuts and started banning everyone then?

hey guyz i love this song.. who is it?

Step it up.

Freshish OC

It was fucking awful. This is exactly why i don't listen to any. It's always about "muh vagina" topics.

Shazam will change your life. download it.

you're fuckin' retarded if you fell for that swami shit.
she was a bunch of IRCfags from /int*/ that wanted to fuck with freddit

FOR FREE

kek they somehow roped JLH into this too? I remember when that whore was shitting up 4chon.
I figured she would've an hero'd by now tbh

I am absolutely frothing at the mouth with rage.

is that 1 webm just for laughs..or real

I know the actor at the podium is Vincent Price, this is from one of his films.

He's doing it for laughs. The pajeet goes by Mehdi-S and has gained some popularity on LiveLeak.

youtu.be/2ZGSQXmJPaQ?t=1m46s

It's been a while since I heard that name.

It's not even like she's a novice. She's obviously never touched a stove or a frying pan in her life, which makes you think - why is she on a cooking show and oh, she has absolutely nothing to contribute as a human.

When you think a little harder about it you realize she's been probably been doing nothing but being an entitled cunt, getting shitfaced, and sticking cocks in her mouth for the last 25-30 years. And, if she ever even decides to get married, there's some pathetic faggot who's waiting to validate her as a wife even though she's a worthless piece of ass. Literally nothing more.

Anyways, that's enough woman-hate for now. The dude on the left can have the rest of my hatred. What the fuck dude you're at least 55 and you're dressing like a 14 year old. I've noticed that trend alot in Europe - old guys dressing (and acting) like they're still kids.

The biggest oddity is him using chopsticks to eat nuggets.

I don't speak euro so I can't tell if it is a cooking show, but by god if it is get that fucking woman off, she is a goddamn disgrace.
That's part of the emasculation of the west, user. Kikes gonna kike. Making men act like boys instead of men.

I imagine that they put her on there for comedy or to poke fun at home cooks/cook-along shows.
was never a chef myself, but was a line cook so I share your rage

anyone have the source of the song playing in this?

Those running kikes at the end are the best parts. Goddamn do those sons of bitches look like Nosferatu. Maybe vampires really are based on kikes after all. Would explain why Hollywood is trying to make them "sexy" now.

you know how much shit he has been in!!
SO MANY TV SERIES

I dug so long, I dug ALL NIGHT AND DAY, it couldent get away

imdb.com/title/tt0065327/?ref_=nm_flmg_act_58

season2 episode2 3rd skit "Class of '99"

o shit, the show is called night gallery

imdb.com/title/tt0660787/

They're not chicken nuggets. Cheese puffs.

ARYAN RISINGGGG

its from pozzed steven universe

/r/inging the webms about HitlerJugend in Japan.

Fresh webm coming through!

wtf is going on

Nigger riot at a South African University. They were trying to get to the white people.

I remember the original thread during the happening. it was pretty exciting stuff. Lot's of redpilled south african cucks that day.

That's some top-shelf smug right there.

Link, any good news articles to read??

are there really still white people in SA who still don't get it??

Subversion is a hell of a drug.

You know many are just too poor to move.

sure, but I wasn't asking why they still lived there. I was responding to who suggested that they were left-wing cucks and only got redpilled on that specific day. I was asking how it's possible that it took them that long.

I don't know what life is really like in SA. Literally everything I see makes it seem like a shithole. I mean, look at pic-related. Can you imagine living in a situation like that?

The idea that there are any white people at all anywhere in the country who still espouse left-wing ideas is just amazing to me. I just don't understand it.

But maybe I have the wrong idea about day-to-day life. That's entirely possible, right? Are there places in SA that are like leftist utopias where everyone gets along and white people aren't hunted down and killed? I honestly don't know.

In the Western Cape, they tend to be quite… well, imagine how Californians are still retarded.

But outside of that, they are some of the most terrifying people I've ever met.

Literally the kind who you know could easily break you in half or wander out into the jungle for a month and come back fatter.

Who also have very good manners.

cringe

Makes be tear up, fam. Our Führer is back.

Funny how they equate the media with the Jewish Press.

yeah, fake as fuck

ugghhh i can see the white in that girl just begging to come out. if you look close enough you can see her aryan featured but they're muddied by the disgusting negro admixture.

please gib source audio

lol identifies herself with a yellow badge

Oligarkh - Forgive Us
youtube.com/watch?v=59aeb6oNzdk

Longer version
https: //soundcloud.com/oligarkh_official/02-forgive-us

Here's some quality cringe O.C.

but i thought women were the majority of gamers. kotaku told me.

gender's a social construct tho

btw if you're complaining you're losing.

cringe thread

All these videos suck, unlike mine

Goddamn that show is terrible bullshit.

im gonna need an id on that cat girl

Why?

Are you even trying?

Gelbooru, search for Liru.

WHYYY!?

Also… fake maybe? Theres a surprising lack of blood pouring out of her cunt for having shoved dozens of tacks inside it

damn i was thinking "that's not gross that's actually really fucking cool" and then i heard the beaner music and saw him flinch

holy fuck that ending. truly unhuman

what was obomba's opinion at the time?

first time i saw that i could not believe it was AGAINST trump…

OwO what's this

They keep a constant purge flow of low and degenerate culture to drive out the organic and high culture. This has been done especially hard in public schools since WW2. People today are are flat out atavistic.

that second video is incredible. thank you.

Doctor who - doomsday theme

STICK MAN SUCK

kike here can confirm, the hebrew is legit

Ex-Muslim woman explains how Pagan Arabs' tolerance toward islam doomed them.

Did we ever get to find out for sure if Trump said 'they're bringing crime, their rapists, …' or 'they're bringing crime, they're rapists, …' ?

Mattress Girl.

Here's one fresh off the press.

Praise kek

Top jej

Anyone has the "to be continued" one?

Gold

gay

aww did someone get insecure about their job?

here you go, user

anyone have context on this? I've been trying to find it forever.

web.archive.org/web/20160817004618/https://www.theguardian.com/world/2014/aug/15/-sp-south-africa-platinum-mining-massacre-strike

archive because fuck them.

That's how far I got.

That woman has never cooked anything in her life, did she?

See pic in

I never saw this one.
only webm I didn't saw before

oh god the memories

This second webm is worth saving.

WHAT GAME IS THIS!

Watchdogs i'm pretty sure

It's Watchdogs but pretty sure the AI target database is modded, or the video itself is.

New shit

It's not modded, I have the game on 360 and all those are on there.

PETA faggots really think they are better than everyone because of shit like this, too. If you live in a first world country AT ALL, you are displacing so many animals, not to mention driving a car, eating farm grown food AT ALL, having vaccines to not die from Gold Rush era diseases, buy clothes, etc you are contributing to all of those things in those images they showed, just in different ways.
If they really wanna be different, they can go to the jungle and eat berries and insects off of banana leaves until they die of malaria.

It saddens me when I think of the possibility that we may be reincarnated upon death into a chick that lives for all of 1 day before being unceremoniously ground up with millions of other male chicks. Or to live as a sow who is forced to pop out litter after litter of baby pigs, unable to move beyond the narrow confines of a cage that allows her only to turn around and never run or walk more than a pace in either direction.

I'm a meat eater but only out of weakness. I hate the culture we live in that forced millions of happy subsistence farmers into cities, destined to unhappy unfulfilling lives, separated from our innate desires to grow our own food, raise our own livestock, to see the products of our OWN labor. Forced by the necessity of a system that creates perpetual debt to create useless products. Forced to create propaganda to brainwash others into following the system forced on us. Forced to watch ads interspersed into the media beamed at us to replace fulfilling lives in an ethnically homogeneous community.

All our innate human instincts have been wholly corrupted against ourselves and all the living beings on this earth.

I hope to god that one day this mess of a system burns to the ground and we can return to our natural state.

Fuck factory farming and the needless suffering it entails.

Wait, what? Milo "Trump-daddy" just said "I don't want him in the White House?" . Is there any context to this or did he just jew himself?

This was in September 2015. He got on the Trump train some time after that. A lot of Trumps supporters were blue or purple pill back then before they started to wake up.

That camel was a champ, fucking sandniggers, man.

That leftist compilation got me good.Fucking hell, what a bunch of twats.
RWDS when!?

I didn't know Spiderman was into bestiality.

No wonder the A-rabs used them as cavalry huh

Vaccines A.K.A. Dr. Shekelberg's mercury supplements cause autism and don't actually prevent disease, retard

does anyone know the song in this webm?

Polite sage

Requesting the star wars edits with the inquisitor Vader or whatever

Ayyy thanks

I need source on the music from the second half of the webm, please.

here you are lad. poz warning though

pivot was the shit

What if you're only attracted to Asians? Or god forbid, niggers? I don't suppose it's racist then? But we're getting ahead of ourselves, calling people racist because of what they're attracted to seems a bit (((bigoted))), doesn't it?

You make a point.

We need to keep an eye on Trump and make sure he follows in the Fuhrers footsteps.

there should be a sam hyde edit to this

Holy shit that's hilarious.
Those triggered cucks booing is like music.

1/6

2/6

3/6

5/6

6/6

Phezzan are literal Jews btw.

It's like the found the kikiest kike to write that song

The memes are overwhelming me tbh

I ask of you anons, how far will the fire rise this year?

Sauce on that song, dear user? Having no luck

Xa inferior beings are stilll animals.

nferior beings still godly

same person?

My grandfather was a youth in nazi deutshchland, he was in Gniesen Gniezno. Fuck the family members that don't understand, it was nazi, was no choice. Fucking assholes

Hitler nie zrobil nic zlego

Retards, all of them.

He is owned by the bankers.
They are just keeping him alive because he is better for them that way.
I don't know how to feel about him anymore since I found out. I don't know if he will deliver, but we'll have to wait and see. In the meantime we should fight even harder.
What they do when they meet opposition is to place a figure that they can control. They feed that figure all the energy that they don't like, and then they destroy it, so that there will be a negative image around that figure. it will drag lots of people down who put their trust into that idol.

Is the point of this video to highlight the fact that the black cop managed to both lose his nightstick and gun while also being the most aggressively violent.

I'm glad it's over. Hold me Holla Forums.

What the fuck is that?

I know this is parody, but do they actually say the word penis on the show?

Was that Sargon of Cuckkad?

No, this is Sargon of Cuckkad

why

Top quality, great books!
Saved

Just photoshop a nigger behind him and we are done for good!

Jesus, American's elected the wrong nigger. Pretty intelligent argument

second one is great

holy fuck im in tears. Never seen this before

this is the kind of stuff I want to see on Holla Forums. There aren't enough memes like this these days.

was getting dubs part of your plan?!

What movie are these from?

She almost looks and sounds like the jewish daughter in Curb Your Enthusiam

Do you have the Palpatine version?

except that dogs were bred and raised for thousands of year to be our companions, and they exhibit clear signs of emotion and have a semblance of individual personalities. We have never given a fuck about cows other than as giant walking bags of resources, because they're large stupid complacent animals.

Humans are "just animals" too if you want to argue semantics, faggot. If I kill your girlfriend or mother too fucking bad, just deal with, she was just an animal bro.

That poor woman. She actually thought that was funny.

This is just sad

No don't have that one, only other one i got is this…

These guys are actors for a mockumentary that came out just before the election just FYI. That was real but was only a stunt for their movie. I don't remember the title but it's on netflix, IIRC it's a "netflix original"

I liked him more pre 2016. When he wasn't doing all this pro civilisation propaganda but simple philosophical matters, though I fully understand his motivations in the change.

the fall of the roman empire 1964
you could've found it by searching the lines

Replace "devil" with "jew", and the first webm makes much more sense.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

If I were the devil I'd push so much media on the masses that they become "blind" and begin to reject god.

Not to go all christfag on you but jews serve the devil. That's why they're called the synagogue of satan.

I need to get my ears checked..

And stop listening to poisonous creatures.

Autism has a new king/queen

Seriously, i need a YT link for this, that was nice, altough my ears were ringing for a bit.

Sauce?

That was excellent.

Starting to wonder if he's turning into a bit of an alcoholic now after seeing that photo especially considering he's been drunk in a lot of his videos lately.
Fucking hell that's booze for you. Posting pics of himself looking like a fuckboy to twitter…

Song's name is Agni Parthene, not sure of version though. God bless.

Got the title right, it's this performance.

Full length + higher res version.

/r/ing gas gas gas with protesters being hit by cars plox

That's why the gods destroyed them, of course

I NEEEEED SOURCE!!!!

Did that black guy get better after they let him go?

Laughed/10.
Never change, you faggots.

Also, I would give that shrill cunt such a savage pounding, she'd think her uterus was an Aleppo ISIS holdout.

Two-parter here.

Some loss in quality in converting to .webm though.

posting some OC. Would appreciate comments to improve my skills.

This forced meme has gone far enough.

Idiots who watched Guardians of the Galaxy.

Warning for you. It was made by a liberal Jew who has an online podcast called Yeast Radio and mascarades as a Jewish stereotype named Madge Weinstein while pretending to not be Jewish himself. it's purely gross-out humor, and on his show he does odd shit like prank call christian anti-abortion hotlines and pretends to be the woman in the video (which is one of his characters) and gives odd phone calls to Apple and other companies in that character's voice.

The entire concept of Yeast Radio is that it's a gay, jewish, vegan, and gaia-worshipping goddess group that was founded by Madge to promote awareness of Vaginal Yeast infections, her having had an ongoing one for approx. 8 years.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Madge_Weinstein

The embed is one of his/her more famous and older works, Walls Fall Out was fairly recent.

He makes some very odd content, all of it overtly political. I don't even know idf this is a real interview.

Is this video new? Someone please WEBM it.

Why did Hitler hate jews? Rabbi Yosef Tzvi ben Porat will explain to you

I stumbled across that too last night and watched it, I haven't seen it floating around before and it seems new to me. It's pretty good material considering.

OY VEY

Unfortuntately yes. There is a hell of a lot of self hating brainwashed ultra-lefty bullshit.

This is the other issue. Money. And this is because the South African passport doesn't allow you into any 1st world countries. Those with dual citizenship have already fled - everyone else is trying to get out.

(Checked)
the man in the second webm is called Roy Beck, here's a jewtube link to share with your normie friends
youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE

THIS

No, because in the Crystal Gems' world, penises are forbidden.

They don't have even one redeeming quality, do they?

This kid's girlish scream just scared the piss out of my dog… and I had my volume set low.

Who the fuck is this guy, anyway? A street performer or just some rabbinical student who can't stop dancin'?

Holla Forums, someone who used to be my best friend spent most of the other night explaining to me how "Palestine was a failed, unstable state, so Israel had the right to take over"

:(

That webm loops really well for a wbm that wasn't meant to loop

It would be nice if multiple copies of a webm were allowed…. fucking cripple ruining everything

stop posting trump memes and read some hard facts, that is a really weak false argument your friend beat you with.

tell me what you blown that kike away.

This made me laugh harder than I have in a while. Who is this guy?

Do they think that movies are real life?

Why do you assume he "beat me"?

Is that real?

Mattress girl? I'm unfamiliar, sorry.

She accused a guy of rape and then carried a mattress around as some kind of abstract art project when she didn't get her way. It caught on for a while amoung stupid people before it fell into the memory hole.

So the video is proof that she wasn't raped? Top fucking kek.

I think the video is just the DO IT meme overlayed a bunch of porn. idk.

I can't into webms, so can some kind user please make one of this?

Hillary IS Nurse Ratched.

Cheers user, I had actually downloaded it off jewtube to convert later but you saved me the job now, much appreciated.

please no bully, make america nice again waaah waaah

Danger 5's big mistake was taking them into the 80s. They should have left it in the weird 40s-60s era they had in the first series. Plus Black Pierre a shit.

This guy looks like he mines his gold in secret, hidden away in some enchanted valley, the location of which he jealously guards.

First or second one?

I thought the 80s stuff was nice, i just thought it was kind of dumb how everything was kicked up to 200% including the wacky irrelevant stuff because random is funny
similar to why the second season of Xavier Renegade Angel was trash compared to the first one

How much fun could you get by firing into a crowd like that with blanks?

Did someone hack that bot or did some hapless jap just grab something "American sounding" and play it on its speakers? Or is it just an edit?

Chinese people make me laugh, the perfect kind of people

I don't like them, I don't want to live in their culture, but I'm happy they exist, and I enjoy seeing their culture from a distance

I'm happy Japs exist. Chinks, not so much at all.

I never knew, but hit is one of those "Boom Pieces" that brings together years of previous knowledge into one coherent idea. The kikes ruined Brazil…..

It kind of really annoys me when cops scream "Stop!" over and over again. It's not working, chill.

Liability.

Not bloody likely

Seems appropriate.

You can post a file that already exists by posting more than one image/file at a time.

That's what people use those 1 pixel images for.

Dat ain't no Strömsö…Shiiieeet

Christians shouldn't be on rightful Jewish clay.

Did Afd/Le Pen win? Pls say yes

White people who live in Africa for numerous generations become Africanized.

Anyone know the name of the song played in this?

They equate the media with the Jewish press because it is the Jewish press.

If she lost weight, broke her glasses, removed her tattoo, and shut the fuck up, she'd be cute and maybe wouldn't be so triggered all the time.
Not wearing so much whore makeup would help, too.

Nobody deserves to die like that.
I'd gas and execute by firing squad Soros, but I'd never subject anyone to this. These beaners are fucking monsters.

checked.
That's some internet 1.0 slideshow.

i miss u /x/

Here's one from election night.

The one with the inverted '?' is obviously the male one.

did i miss something?

The video is a "pornographic recreation" of her supposed rape. She filmed herself being fucked acting like it was rape and said it was art. She made a website for the video then said that anybody who watched the video was basically raping her too, because art.

Someone post the webm of the German ladies watching a parade of burkas screaming for shariah law go down the street

wasn't disappointed

The what?
It was a pepe in my pepe folder.

Anyone have the version with the red letter media guys laughing hysterically?

What the fuck did I just watch?

Hobo With a Shotgun. Grindhouse film, intentionally as vulgar and ridiculous as possible. Tarantino rips off the genre in most of his films.

The abolition of physics

baaawww

Clips from the ADL summit, straight from the oven.

Couldn't he have just drove to the location, get out of the car, then remotely detonate the bomb? This seems like an unnecessary death.

What a fucking creep.

He was probably thinking about those virgin goats in paradise.

sauce?

It's beautiful seeing Hitler normalized in main stream media. That fact that these people are not realizing they are committing thought crime is beautiful. At first they hate Hitler, then they laugh and then finally they will venerate him.

The Fourth Reich may just become a reality

This is truly the best timeline.

Jews made this? Can't believe that…

hey, *ahem* dude, could you please annotate the definite url of this second video? I am deeply intrigued how two niggers can argue that way.

Also I want to have something in petto for later, when they say Obama wasn't the reason everything is so fucked up.

Well he's depicted as the villain if that clears things up.

I am astonished each time how well that nigger speaks rice. It is so weird.

What kind of insane, crack-addled whore does this?

Up to 2015 there were perfect candidates in all directions with the political features of Trump, but not the divisive aspects. (((They))) and the Reps fucked it up well before the Dems pulled their DNC bullshit.
Maybe Milo was a little bit late to the game, but only half a year earlier Rubio was (at least from my European perspective with too much Murrican Interwebs) a viable candidate, especially internationally. He was then a "80% Trump", but without the salty reactions after the election. Then they pulled the women card and everything else happened. Just my opinion as an outsider.

You answered your own question.

I think I'm in love…

Source of cartoon?

Got it from here don't know about the actual source
watch?v=7q3XukE6U4k

88!
wtf

Full version.

GLORIUS

That's Ian, of the youtube channel "Forgotten Weapons".

I don't really give two shits about armenians but race traitor doesn't even begin to describe that dumb cunt on the TYT

In less than 10 years there will be a ban on "undocumented communication".

Basically NOT being data mined will be illegal, just as driving a car that isn't registered is illegal.

don't get your hopes up, german elections are set up so each party needs a coalition with other parties in order to take the chancellorship and none of them will work with afd plus afd doesn't have the policy (Ron Paul) to gain populist support while Le Pen is a cuck compared to the other major contendor for the presidency (who will likely be the winner) the catch is he is pro-EU while Le Pen is euro-skeptic in france it is more an election for who hates muslims more and Le Pen won't double down for some reason, while Fillon is taking it one step further but he won't have any actual power on the matter as France is nothing but a vassal to the EU

tl;dr the women running both parties are the reason France and Germany are going to burn.

I fucking lost it at the canadian. Thanks user. I have this game but never played it, you just gave me a reason to finally.

Is this that Alton Brown nigger I'm always hearing about?

Oh my fucking sides. That is hilarious.

Wait, what the fuck is this?

Is this real? How did I miss this?

This that "school shooter" campaign from a little while back?

Fucking hell, I never watched it because I assumed it'd be shit, but this is fucking incredible.

How accurate is this? I've been condition to not believe anything Fox News says ever since They said Mass Effect was a rape simulator. They where two sequels too early.

At least 100%

It's this one, about a king bragging about how superior his military logistics are.

that moment when you understand that YOU are THE PROBLEM

I found it

that's still not the entire video, you're missing parts. That video has a link in its description though if you want to check it out.

The whole story is that this kid would invite others to play on the server with him. Then he would trap them, kill them, and steal their items. This happened many times, over 300 people got killed this way. Reported to admin, admin posed as normal visitor and went to check it out. Saw the kid being a spastic murderous psycho and decided to fuck with him as "revenge." Apparently the kid had no idea what an admin was or what they could do with their commands, and so the admin slowly ramped up the griefing over time eventually culminating in an IP ban. I'm sure to this kid it was a catastrophic thing to do, because imagine how many hours and how much work he put into that server.

As an added bonus to understand how fucked in the head this kid is, look at the inside walls of his house. See all those "skeleton heads" mounted on them? Those are actually the skulls of players that he killed via his lure and trap method. Kid got what he fucking deserved.

Not even I did that, god damn.

AYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Can we get some moonman videos posted?

There is.

Yeah my bad, this is the full video.

lost it

Shit like this is a valuable lesson for children, honestly.

What's the difference?

this legit teared me up.
fucking savages.

Honestly that's pretty funny of the kid to do that, but his shreiking was absurd. If you want to troll people then you're going to get the boot, especially from a hugboxy game like mc.

I really need subtitles to understand his accent.

Praise be to Kek.

I used to get bullied when I was younger. These clips are nothing like the way real bullies act. Also,

found it

what were they signing here?

pls someone explain what he did so i can sleep better tonight

Whaaatt the actual fuck is this?!? They got a baby out of the womb in a sack that's somehow still alive? Or just latent muscle spasms when touched?
If there's no blood with oxygen being pumped to the sack how can it be alive..

I remember listening to Alan Keyes back in the 90s. I think he had a radio show or something. He is ridiculously well-spoken and very intelligent.

holy fuck. I can't believe I almost skipped those.

I'm not sure I want to know

hot damn. that black guy speaks better english than 90% of the nogs we have. He makes actually coherent and rational points in actually civilized parlance.

what the fuck.

Two-faces is right.

Trips confirm

What the hell is the song in #1

you probably deserved it

holy shit that 3rd webm, thank you

Holy shit source?

Lauren Faust in the late 90s:
Lauren Faust in 2k10:

The Grand Tour: Stuttgart

Pretty sure it's fake. He'd die within a few seconds after his throat being cut.

Recreation of a rape? They both eat one another and then she is riding him cowgirl style, does it only become rape when it switches to missionary?

So she's basically a pent up ball of rape fantasies like most women?

greatest webm

Audible kek

Details?

Is not fake mt friend, in mexico the criinals has more rights(i shit you not, we HAVE to ask if they are trying to rob us, if they are rmed, if they are going to try to harm us, BEFORE we defend ourselves, even so we can stillgo to jail by not calling the police fast enough), robbers start to get tortured and killed because of this, hang, butchered, etc.

Who cares? It sucks.

The fucking fins every time. Love to hate those fucks.

Kek

subversion negated, jew

fucking niggers. And not one nigger is going to hear that and think "yeah, I guess it's blacks that do act violently and maybe we can change that." Everything, every fucking thing is someones else fault, namely whitey. This needs to be pounded into the heads of every kid in school for the next 2 generations for us to be able to actually progress.
So much damage has been done to many generations of kids…by the time the curriculum gets unpozzed…I just don't know.

0:43 I and my wife's hand. What an amazing night.

Thank you much user. This should accompany required reading on jewish debating and arguing.
as well as this [Profusely]

Since its already posted: media.8ch.net/file_store/b322a25d481dac557e4a2099ba6b97e98d5557c7dbf51d27770ef0920f014d46.mp4

It's not fake. The "company" or "brand" or whatever is called Queensnake, and they do a variety of extreme lesbian porn.

TELEVISION

Fuck this shit. This shouldn't be a rage thread.

Stop making me rage BITCH.

close enough to the auspicious day.

Name of song?

Did anyone save the vietnam war one?

Praise KEK.

There is no KEK but KEK and Peace be upon him.

He probably thought the tank would stop. Like in that famous legendary vietnam poster.

Natural selection in its finest.

What is that from? It seems like a movie I'd watch.

"Back To The Future" warns of 911 pretty explicitly and ties in with the director's later movie "The Walk."

youtube.com/watch?v=P1ULjJ3EqyY

Its a miscarriage, they are speaking arabic and abortion is illegal in arablands

does anyone have that webm of the black guy reading the teleprompter that he's gay and being surprised.

That one kills me every time

Already posted.

anyone know what he is saying?

Can someone give a little background into this? Seems like it could be good red-pilling material.

Fucking talmudvision
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I want moar

Was really just a rumor apparently since Steven Mnuchin was picked for Sec of Treasury.

thanks

The baby is saying "Thanks feminism"

You gotta be fucking kidding me with this shit.

This is not from an abortion. This is from a stillbirth when the amniotic sack didnt break during delivery. This is essentially a VERY premature birth. doctors in modern american hospitals can save a baby born as early as 6 months early.
the baby will require physical therapy and special kinds of food/medicine but they typically catch up by the time they are 3 years old.
This video still serves as a strong argument against abortion because that baby, if in the womb is perfectly legal for a doctor to kill.
my son was born prematurely, and the strongest argument against abortion i have learned is to ask them "what is the difference between a premature delivery, and an abortion"
1 the doctor removes the baby from the woman, and they do what they can to make sure the baby lives outside the womb.
2 the doctor removes the baby from the woman, while intentionaly murdering the baby.

this is why abortion is murder.

doctors lie about how human the baby is. its very common and has been caught on camera, which prompted laws for doctors to inform women about the stages of pregnancy, because doctors will describe that baby as a "zygote" or "mass of tissue" instead of a baby.

This is so degenerate it's actually going to backfire on them.

it's from ”My dinner with Andre“, there is the full movie on jewtube

You would hope, yet you wonder with the normies. There are some really blue-pilled motherfuckers who've drunken the feminist Kool-aid, such as: archive.fo/Y2ejb

our true hero

Holy shit; Mind=Blown…

He's a former Muslim. He would know. He got wounded(Hence the face) and converted.

Is there a full webm/mp4 of that first gif? It'd be a wonderful thing to trigger leftists with.

What is this game?

I see you're new to the board. Welcome new one.
Protip: Look up Data Mining, we don't want it here. Thanks for the extended vid, tho

tube.com/watch?v=tQG5hIPJK0g

Holocaust Denial Trial of Ernst Zundel

Ernst Zundel Holocaust

more

even more

momo

much more

last one

This is a scene from Mike and Dave need Wedding Dates. It is from a montage of blind date scenes where the title characters are looking for women to take and the scenes are the reasons why they said no to these particular women. The deal breaker with the woman in this scene is that she thinks white people give better homes to dogs.

The film suggests that this makes her racist and therefore obviously Mike and Dave (and viewers who want to be like Mike and Dave) can't date a racist or even speak to her and they must leave immediately.

The conditioning here is gross.

It's pretty pozzed, though.

Even in their own propaganda they portray themselves as ignorant lying criminals. Notice how the food-truck guy insists that he is in the states legally, but can't muster ANY English to speak to the fucking border control.

Logic, fam

This needs to stop.

I have an re-edited version.

Gee fucking whiz, imagine if a white person had said that.

Fuckin' animals. What blows my mind is that in literally ever single one of these videos the niggers laugh and howl like chimps. I pray that I'll see these things sent back to Africa within my lifetime.

Does anyone have the MAGA Miku Hatsune song laying out how the world structure is corrupt and how the Don would set things right? I think I lost mine to data rot and I can't find it in my base RAID.

Never mind, I'm drunk on my Friday and found it in a separate partition for best moments of CY+1.

FUCK DONALD DRUMPF AND FUCK WHITE PEOPLE

But he didn't rise, and this video is kind of cringey.

Hot of the meme press.

Is there a chance some user came make this an mp4 for me?

soundcloud.com/user-636570724/free-social-and-national

Someone busted out the Raid.

i see your 4:17 and raise you 6:40

Some say Ben Garrison is a CIA trained spec-ops agent who went rogue after the conclusion of the vietnam war. As the story goes, a young Ben Garrison gained much notoriety from his superiors when reports came back of a soldier who would do into viet-kong burrows without a gun, just his bare hands (and sometimes a knife) and come out drenched in blood every time. This is how Ben initially gained the nickname Ben "Going Mental On the Oriental" Garrison and "the Charlie Chopper" Garrison. Ben believed that shooting the vietnamese soldiers was too honorable a death for them, to quote ben himself "These filthy sub-human gooks don't deserve the sweet release on an American-made bullet, and nothing is more satisfying than that feeling when I plunge my knife deep into their their chest cavity or the look in their eyes as I pull their still beating hearts with my bare hands". Ben was discharged for his brutal (yet ingenious) tactics but by then it was too late as he had single handedly decimated the majority of the vietnamese army. The combat efficiency that became a legend within the military (to this day) quickly earned him a position as a candidate for a series of specialized missions and training that he recieved from the secret service. Little did they know that this training would hone Ben's already razor-sharp skillset and forge him into the ultimate killing weapon.

Fuck dude, that goes in my crusades folder

sauce this plz goyim

nigger laugh emoji

Ben called it spearfishing. That's why he is known by the locals as Ben "A kike on every spike" Garrison.

You know it's a good impression when you have to introduce yourself as the person you're imitating.

Holla Forums go home

fucking die

btw I downloaded it as mp3 from scdownloader.net/ then convereted it to mp4 with mp3toolbox.net/mp3_to_mp4

Cringe?
Hold on to your dicks.

(checked)
I actually like it, even though its not my speed. Personally, I'm more of a metal and flash kinda guy, but Kek approves, so that should be considered if you ever wonder if you should make more OC.

sauce on song?

Good man

testing this webm for ants

IS THIS SUBSTANCE HE IS SQUEEZING INTO THE EAR MADE OF ANYTHING SPECIFIC OR CAN I USE WATER? WHAT THE FUCK

That entire show was trash and you should stop posting.

But you probably love Talmudvision, eh?

what a strange situation

Great work m8

youtube.com/watch?v=p1NIIK9r3_4

Webm that shit.

O.K., I got a laugh out of that one.

tippety top

kek, the black chick in the back looks more school shooter tier

source on first video

bump

Anyone got that skit where Mel Gibson hits a jew with a bottle?

Thanks

Doesn't make it any less silly that TRS material is allowed on Holla Forums in any capacity.

Game?

Reminds me of this

this one better

That was great

Does he have more of these videos?

Of course there had to be a kike to bless in the era of Trumpenfuhrer™

How are you fucks going to try to explain this away as well?

pewds are you on fiver again?

I see many people like you talking down Trump because he makes compromises with kikes, so how a non-kosher candidate should look like?

theres several webms that I swear are made by the same user and they are a goddamn legend. I wish there were a depository of all webms like this. this is similar, the second one.

Is this show any good? That gave me a spirit boner.

Did you reply that in that case since Zimbabwe is a failed state, that Rhodesia has the right to take over again?

You can figure it out all on yourself, I'm sure.
youtube.com/watch?v=wDacOjZbbVw

Could someone make a video with this audio and pic related?
vocaroo.com/i/s0e6io6OgIU1
It's audio from some video called "a pretty flower" which I can't find anymore

Also
Thanks for the laugh.

This woman's lines would never be in a movie today

What is that? I Googled around but couldn't find it.

Never mind. Did some more Googling and found it.
reddit.com/r/milliondollarextreme/comments/5n119q/new_york_public_access_show_parodies_the_altright/
Pretty lame.

bump

That video just shows what a mad dog Hitler and Nazi Germany.
I'm glad he lost tbqh fam.

wifey looked a bit nervous

kill yourself

that was after trump's speech and every one was leaving.

he was literally last.

no, you can't induce that shit and NOT FLINCH knowing this is going to happen. that shit really hurts

Oh my sweet kek

FRESH OC

THE ABSOLUTE MADMAN

He keeps hitting that note. This fucking video has Die Fahne Hoch in it at 11:45 for fuck's sake. He's with us.

#OURGUY

Watched the whole video, holy fugg :DDD

OLIGARKH - Forgive us.

SHADILAY!
PRAISE KEK!
KILL EVERY KIKE!

It's called the Horst-Wessel song, you retard.

How horrifying

request

Does anyone have the video that goes something like "what really happened in auschwitz"

It shows the gas chamber, and when the door closes, music starts

checked. good vid.

That first video is great and the two hills look like a pepe with closed eyes. Praise Kek.

No I can`t, that`s why I asked you. Unless you are talking about mechanized extermination of a demographic, there`s no realistic way to make use of politics to better a nation without having to lay in bed with kikes and eventually win on their own game. Are you one of those "do nothing and wait for the fuhrer" type of person?

I wouldn`t recommend, it quickly becomes a character study rather than how a radical version of the catholic church would be like in modern times, but it has it`s moments

It's "lenininsm", not "hellenism".

goddamn snl literally had the meme emperor on their sketch comedy show for an hour and a half and the only meme they could produce was trump dancing
BURN THEM ALL

There is an euphoric "joke" you didn't notice: The flying saucer at the end had mesoamerican things and the Virgin of Guadalupe. That's why the mexicans said "the Hail Mary"; in spanish "el Ave María". The "pun" is that "ave" is the latin word for "hail", but also means "bird" in spanish; that's why they call "the ave maría" to the chicken.

Of course, that shit would be offensive to catholic mexicans, but progressive retards don't care; the important thing is cry because the evil Trump won.

3:39
I'm fucking losing it

fantastic thank you