Kikes Openly Threatening Marxist Subversion Against New Zealand for UN Actions

It's funny how these commie kikes who pretend to be at odds with the orthodox ones quickly drop the facade when push comes to shove.

tabletmag.com/scroll/221092/new-zealands-settler-problem

We signed a treaty. They massacred and raped villages like Deir Yassin. There's a difference.

make another thread, theres only 3 already covering this

Fuck of JIDF This is about your open call for subversion, you jew rat.

your thread is shit, you are a faggot and you should an hero from a high platform

Isn't NZ one of the most accommodating of their browns? They all do they haka or what not. I will never understand how jews can argue for both replacement of whites in their own nations while also claiming natives should kick whites out.

Cry more, bitch nigger.

a class act
you should still kill yourself

Fuck the Kiwis.
NZ is rightful Aussie clay.

such a newfaggot
one more and I turn this into a spiderman thread

You're a genetic dead end. No wonder you're mad.

That's half of it, the other half is that they are probably the only native population which saw the writing on the wall and embraced western culture.

Molon Labe

I love summer, the faggots like you keep it interesting

make it more obvious you don't belong here

t. neocons and cuckservatives

A significant majority of conservatives in the US need to be fucking liquidated. They are a permanent subversive class in this country no different than your garden variety university shit lib.

Also interesting how kikes first instinct on being attacked is to start D&C'ing their enemies.

These insects really have no self-awareness, do they?

Is it summer in New Zealand?

This is magnificent news. Look at what the kikes are doing by slithering out into the open:
1) They are alienating a formerly friendly country by fucking with their politics, by implication threatening their pet United States with a Navajo embassy, which I'm sure Trump will love.
2) Pissing off normal white people toward their treasonously unkilled native wog populations.
3) Revealing the Jews' traditional role as a subverter and backstabber to normies who otherwise never think about the subject.

I can't wait to drop my first redpill:

You fucked up this time, Jews!

Dubs wasted; shall go unchecked.

Yes, when it's winter in the Northern Hemisphere the one with the least niggers, it is summer in the Southern Hemisphere. Your location experiences winter while your hemisphere is inclined away from the Sun.

I used to work with a bunch of Maori, they were the most anti-semitic colleagues I've ever had. All of them openly hated jews, some even denied the holocaust. Probably because they all despise John Key.

There's already like three other threads about this. Stick to one.

OP will call you JDIF in 3….2….1….

Now that kikes are in a blind rage, we should meme them to dissolve the UN. If we could get their own media, lobbying, finance, etc. machinery to be used against the globalist faction for being bad goys it would be perfect.

inb4 shills call me a cuck for wanting to use our enemies against them, UN fucking sucks and any opportunity or method which slices the tentacles of the International Jew is as good as any.

From what I've heard the maori are pretty based and well-off, and they get along well with the kiwis. Some hooligans here and there, but no entitlement bullshit or otherwise chimpery. Now the jews are trying to fix that by turning them into self-entitled, white-hating good-for-nothings like the abos and niggers.
Rhodesia 2.0 incomming. You ready for some polynesio-marxism, boys?

Jews have been fucking up for a while now.

There's already a thread you dumbfuck
reported for duplicate thread

I HATE YOU FUCKING KIKES SO GODDAMN MUCH, YOU ALL NEED TO GO BACK TO YOUR GOD THE DEVIL AND BURN WITH HIM IN HELL, WE LIVE ON THE OPPOSITE SIDE OF THE WORLD FROM YOU AND YET YOU STILL TRY TO SINK YOUR NOSE INTO EVERYTHING

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

JESUS FUCKING CHRIST, Our cucked consititution already GARUNTEES THEM seats in the government, they have their own electorate, yet we get nothing. We could become a chink colony and the cuzzy bros would still have government power.

To all you burgers out there, maoris are literally just fat native indians, always bitching about muh stolen land and muh musket wars and muh colonisation, they can never have enough. Meanwhile they all drink themselves to death and beat their families. We're constantly told that we New Zealanders have the worst rates of child abuse in the world, maong many other appalling statistics, but I garun-FUCKING-tee you it's entirely because of our maoris, along with other islanders and chinks.

Wasn't that earthquake caused by their weather weapon machine enough?

IT BEGINS

Yes, and the Brits did it all themselves. They didn't need a UN agreement. Now had the kikes gone in with no foreign state assistance and conquered the land from the arabs it would be a legitimate state.

They're openly stating that they're going to start providing support for hostile ethnic minorities in another country as payback for said country voting on a legally-non-binding resolution asking Israel to stop being assholes a little tiny fucking bit about one thing. The overreaction, pettiness and vindictiveness are so completely in keeping with the Jewish moral character, or lack thereof. And to think, our grandparents and their grandparents all knew as a fact, that this is what these people are like. It's a good thing for New Zealand that Maori are basically completely worthless and ineffectual, just like Abos and the Red people of North and South America.

80 years ago, nearly every living American held Holla Forums beliefs as a matter of course. How fucking mind-boggling is the extent to which we've been subverted?

b-but muh schism!

Why not try it home first faggot?

This is actually good. Normies are going to be redpilled on kikes now. And normies aren't clever enough to differentiate sephardic Israeli kikes and ashkenazim here in the west.

*at home* ffs wasted dubs, forgive me kek

Note how the jews very actively trying to establish strongholds in remote corners of the world
New Zealand
Argentina
Guatemala

This will be their hiding holes when they destroy the west

Honestly, let's just kill all the damn Jews.

That baffles me to this day.
They're not even hard to tell apart.

they truly are a rootless, international clique.

These fucking kikes are absolutely disgusting. They're pulling this type of shit over the fact they are actually, IN THE CURRENT YEAR, oppressing and stealing the land of an indigenous group. And they have the nerve to pull this shit?

None of these disgusting kikes deserve to live

Fucking kikes, at least Auckland is rapidly redpilling whites.

There is no such thing as a "based" non-white, you goddamn aut-righter.

How so? I live in Auckland, but perhaps I'm a bit out of touch.

NZ should outright outlaw this kikery and impose sanctions. They're being openly threatened with subversion and destabilisation. Fuck Israel. This tiny patch of desert dirt better STFU before other countries decide to finance their enemies in the area.

They should start by taking a Palestinian ambassador if they haven't already.

Why is this thread bumplocked?

top fucking kek.
kikes need to fuck off

le verified acount here ;3

u know hes rite tho, u fukin shitlord!

there in fact HAS been multiple threads on this, don't be such a poopy diaper because yours wasn't on first and people are pointing it out.

Too many Chinks and poos, it's certainly been pissing off my family.

Because theisraelmoonman has to stop the goyim from finding out.

Because there is already another thread in the catalog.

Different subject, that one was talking about a threat associated with the withdrawal of their ambassador, this one is a column on their actual kikeish plans for retribution through pushing the Maori to fuck shit up. Or perhaps you think only one thread can mention NZ at any given point?

I see. Thanks for clarifying. Have a bump.

Press F5 and check the OP.

Incidentally, until Helen Clarke ruined everything the Maori were kinda decent for natives, now they've been told they deserve gibs things are starting to break down. They can behave to a degree if they're being lead with a heavy hand, but now they're starting to chimp out and demand 'their' land back. I hope this starts pissing off the average Kiwi enough to do something before we get overrun by the chinks and poos, because we're quickly running out of time. Auckland is projected to be majority non-white by 2040, it's not too late but we need to get a move on.

America & Europe is projected ~2050. I think way sooner unless trump keeps his word and Europe gets uncucked. I want to believe.

I hope he makes a trip down here for fun once he's done with that, but even if he doesn't he's already saved my country from the TPP so this year of memeing has already paid off here. What NZ needs now is some uncucked politicians. Something Trump-like probably wouldn't work too well here, but someone like Nigel could definitely win quite easily.

Go gas yourself, nigger-lover. All non-whites deserve death.

Nice D&C, Abraham.

You don't even know what the hell "D&C" means, retard/ You can't divide that which was never unified, you stupid Redditnigger. Shitskins are our evolutionary enemies and will be exterminated when the time comes.

free market economics will save the white race : ^)