New Ben Garrison

"Like an Indiana Jones character, Trump heroically cut his way through the perilous Jungle of Lies in 2016. He is now on a clear trail in 2017."

Other urls found in this thread:

grrrgraphics.wordpress.com/2016/12/22/the-12-days-of-christmas/
grrrgraphics.wordpress.com/2016/12/01/the-big-club-new-ben-garrison-cartoon/
archive.fo/jOIC3
twitter.com/AnonBabble

"muh legacy"

WEWLAD

Second for Hitler

Anyone else notice the nazi symbolism in the flags on the city? We did it lads.

Is this honestly real?
I don't think it is.

They look like NatSoc flags and there's almost a star of david there.

I don't see it on his website yet so it could be an early restored version.

BEN IS THAT YOU?

Ben has debuted a cartoon here before. Could this be #2?

This man is unstoppable.

He hasn't uploaded it to his websites yet. This is an untouched pre-release Benny G.

ONE OF US ONE OF US

If it is, then I think it's a sign 2017 will surpass my expectations, and that shouldn't be possible since my expectations make WW2 look like a minor skirmish.

THE MADMAN

The Rothschilds. Their plan for global domination is falling apart

What the fuck is this racist shit? You should all be ashamed in sharing this, OP

It's official. Zyklon Ben has abandoned the liberterian pipe dream and embraced the glorious NatSoc future.

The line between edits and originals is blurring.

Look at the nose on Soros…

This is his last tweet. This is a Benny-boy Original!

PRAISE KEK

Reminder that Indiana Jones is a Doc Savage rip-off and that they are turning Doc into a nigger by casting Dwayne "Dumb as rocks" Johnson to play him on the newest hollywood reboot.

I'm fucking spooked right now, you guys.

It was released early on his Patreon.

There's no way those flags are real.

It's probably from his Patreon.

This.

Has Ben "The Ten Ton Terror of Tel-Aviv" Garrison finally assumed his final form?

WE LOVE YOU BEN

I was about to point that out. Should've checked all his accounts first.

double digits confirm

But Ben does post here, we know this.
Don't be spooked by your mates user.

Seriously, i hope you guys are not ok with the revisionism of aryan heroes of your grandfathers by turning them into niggers and women.

OHHH. Seems like OP was a pretty good troll

King Nigger hiding in the trees like the chimp he is. TOP KEK.

And cucks will love it. How many white cultural touchstones have been blacked by Hollywood? Star Wars, Cowboys, pulp heroes, what else?

This. He had that whole AMA type thread a year or so ago.
How short are people's memories?

They're fucking new

I would like to believe, but active user count has been going down year by year, month by month.
I blame the mods.

muh dick

Yeah the newfriends who were here for the ebin memes are going back to Holla Forums. Elections are always crazy times on Holla Forums, but inbetween them it's a lot less crazy. This was definitely the craziest time, overshadowing trayboon's trial by far.

Or maybe it was reacting to the idea of the actual Ben posting a Ben Original(TM).

World War I (Battlefield 1)

grrrgraphics.wordpress.com/2016/12/22/the-12-days-of-christmas/

To be fair the majority of recent user losses can be credited to a lot of CRT leaving here in search of new employers.

It's more like a lot of the people from the first exodus and even the second exodus are leaving Holla Forums due to the drop in the general quality of the board, and the service by the mods (I see that they are not bump-locking redpill threads anymore, which is good).

words look clean.

The user count on Holla Forums has been ~2500 for two years. And fags like you have been complaining that the board is dying, everyone is leaving, everyone is newfags, etc. for two years. Kill yourself.

that podesta the molesta with that accursed pyramid

nice benny G!

The board is safe bro.

Ben didn't post this. This one contains swastikas.

We know that you're a newfag, atleast.

I didn't think triggly would have as much of a lasting effect as it did. Maybe it's more common in normalfag circles. Probably still popular on cuckchan.

Yeah he's already made a cartoon of Obama saying "muh legacy". Him in the tree like a monkey is a bretty gud addition though.

no one commented that Obongo is in a tree like a monkey?

oh my

grrrgraphics.wordpress.com/2016/12/01/the-big-club-new-ben-garrison-cartoon/

Ben has been busy

MEME IT

Did not even register as odd. Looks natural up there.

did anything significant happen after the reddit CEO admitted to shadow editing posts?

Nah. The userbase went along and took it all up the ass, of course. Everyone makes mistakes, goy :^)

how surprising.

Although they did edit their upvote algorithm so posts appear to have more upvotes than they did before

Ben browses Holla Forums and draws Wyatt Mann memes all the time. Referencing "Muh dick" doesn't necessarily mean he hates niggers now.

The_Donald subreddit posts were banned from the r/all (or whatever universal board they they call it). Normally trending stories from any subreddit show up there and only The_Donald is banned from it because its users are a "concern to the community".

The CEO himself said sorry I said that I did it and that now we're publicly censoring the board so i can't make the same mistake twice. No blow back from the majority of the normalfag community.

Can someone post the original?

While I agree 2016 was a jungle that The God-Emperor of Mankind had to navigate, I think he found some friends along the way - including some friendly frogs…

I live for your salt, libtard user.

archive.fo/jOIC3

wat? this can't be the real thing! is it?

really? holy shit!

BEN WE LOVE YOU THANKS FOR BECOMING THE HERO WE DESERVE – HAIL VICTORY!!!

oh fug i was rused

Oh c'mon now, a frog doesn't have to be in every frame, does it?

I laughed

The special snowflake is still a 6 pointed snowflake :^]

Ben, if that is you who posted that edit of your own cartoon, congratulations on ascending as a meme, may Lord Kek bless you and may your memetic potential be a shining light to guide the way to the new race war.
If OP was just an edit posted by a patreon, I still r8 the "original" in a solid 88/88

I'll… take that as a yes…

I enjoy salt too, user

PRAISE BEN

He's among us.

By the way, old Benny G was in the spergchat and watching a Kevin MacDonald speech on Red Ice's stream (while complaining about the ADL). I right clicked and checked, since there are so many imitators, but it was the real Ben Garrison's channel, no joke.

Who is the invisible guy between elephant and donkey and behind Hilary's speech bubble?

le

merchant

le

WEW

Hi Ben. Love your work. Glad you've become the man we always knew you were.

Hillary's shoe gets me every time.

If you look carefully, it looks like the city is floating on a giant lily pad. Pepe awaits within.

i always though of Indiana jones was inspired by Allan Quartermain from King Solomon's mines

Please no

Excellent taste my nigga

Come on.

How does anyone watch this shit? My suspension of disbelief can only take so much.

how much hes changed