It's Back On!

Looks like Shrillary may not skate after all. We'll see.

In a new legal development on the controversy over former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton's emails, an appeals court on Tuesday reversed a lower court ruling and said two U.S. government agencies should have done more to recover the emails.

The ruling from Judge Stephen Williams, of the U.S. Court of Appeals for the District of Columbia Circuit, revives one of a number of legal challenges involving Clinton's handling of government emails when she was secretary of state from 2009 to 2013.

Clinton, the 2016 Democratic presidential nominee, used a private email server housed at her New York home to handle State Department emails. She handed over 55,000 emails to U.S. officials probing that system, but did not release about 30,000 she said were personal and not work related.

The email case shadowed Clinton's loss to Republican Donald Trump in the Nov. 8 presidential election. Trump, who had repeatedly said during the bruising campaign that if elected he would prosecute Clinton, said after the election he had no interest in pursuing investigations into Clinton's email use.

While the State Department and National Archives took steps to recover the emails from Clinton's tenure, they did not ask the U.S. attorney general to take enforcement action. Two conservative groups filed lawsuits to force their hand.

A district judge in January ruled the suits brought by Judicial Watch and Cause of Action moot, saying State and the National Archives made a "sustained effort" to recover and preserve Clinton's records.

But Williams said the two agencies should have done more, according to the ruling in the U.S. Court of Appeals for the District of Columbia Circuit. Since the agencies neither asked the attorney general for help nor showed such enforcement action could not uncover new emails, the case was not moot.

"The Department has not explained why shaking the tree harder - e.g., by following the statutory mandate to seek action by the Attorney General - might not bear more still," Williams wrote. "Absent a showing that the requested enforcement action could not shake loose a few more emails, the case is not moot."

archive.is/ci0qZ

reuters.com/ article/us-usa-clinton-emails-idUSKBN14G1M4?utm_campaign=trueAnthem:+Trending+Content&utm_content=586301b004d301629890da75&utm_medium=trueAnthem&utm_source=twitter

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/jroe7
archive.fo/vpVJY
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pardon_of_Richard_Nixon
pardonpower.com/
archive.is/5N0u6
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

This with the FBI investigation into the Clinton Foundation just means the inevitable will come after Inauguration Day. Something tells me Jeff Sessions won't be having any tarmac tea with old Billy Boy either.

archive.fo/jroe7
archive.fo/vpVJY

As I told the anti-Trump shills, Trump is going to wait until he is in office before pursuing any charges so Hillary has no chance to destroy evidence or flee to another country

People are saying she's trying to get Obama to pardon her.

cant trump revoke that pardon? im sure trump would indict obungo on something if he tried, which may be whats staying his hand.

Double jeopardy. Can't do it.

No he can't, the powers of the president to pardon are absolute and can nullify any wrong doing up to that point and cannot be reversed, well only if Obama is not a US born citizen making all of his official work null and void.

drats

That would be very unfortunate.

I thought Double Jeopardy only applied if they were convicted?

t. Non-legalfag

If they are tried, she was never tried by a court, no official charges were even leveled against her.

double jeopardy does not apply in this situation

Trump can't undo a pardon but if there are no charges right now what will he pardon her from?

He could just lay down a blanket pardon but he will then be forever tied at the hip with Hillery.

Obama cares about his legacy and how history will remember him more then anything else. Thats why he doesn't care that half the shit he did is easily un-doable since it was all done with EO.
The latest example being making a big chunk of ocean off limits to oil drilling. What he did can be undone on Trump Day1 but it doesn't matter. What matters is the history books will say Obama banned oil drilling and saved the planet.

The results don't actually matter..its the feels that count.

Him pardoning HRC will eclipse everything "good" he did.

reminder

Bitch can't get pardoned if they wait for charges and Obama is out.
She'll be fucked, only way they can do it is if someone pushes the charges before Obama has his nuts clipped.

Honestly I think an Obama pardon would cause a pretty big shit storm. I could see riots coming out of that… white riots. Whites know how to riot on a different level.

Seriously this, Hillary and Bill are both lawyers and they know how to fuck with the law so they can still get clean despite being dirty handed motherfuckers.

However, in this situation Hillary tried squashing this way too fucking early probably because of the elections and this will come to bite her in the ass. Mark my words and my dubs.

Because he doesn't need to do anything, the federal machine would have savaged Clinton if Bongo hadn't slammed on the brakes. Brilliant rhetoric from the Trumperor as usual.

Why do ID's on your end have the same appearance as halfchan's? Specifically, the colored bubble around the ID. I find that useful, is it a setting I overlooked?

Whites don't riot, they revolt.

Please ignore, I did indeed overlook a setting.

Wrong.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pardon_of_Richard_Nixon

Someone should make an edit of the original for this.

She completely fucked up funding (((Jill Stein's))) recount effort and trying to agitate her supporters when she had already conceded after the election. Trump was being far more gracious than I ever would and was going to let her fade into oblivion if she just shut her fucking mouth for once, but she sensed a .01% of taking back the Presidency and couldn't help but get involved again.

She's invalidated the generous offer of clemency Trump extended her and now she's going to get completely fucked.

She will never live it down, ruin any access to donations the Foundation may have, and Obama will be forever tainted by it. That said, since the CF is tied up with all kinds of bullshit, that means Chelsea, Bill, Huma, and a long list of other people are still set to get fucked over so even a pardon to Hillary will ultimately be useless and Obama will be bashed by people siding with Hillary unless they get pardons too. This may be why Obama hasn't handed out one to her, since a large number of people will want one and a large number of people, feeling burned, will sing and tell everything for a bit of immunity. Obama is not going to make a move on this one since there is no truly good outcome if he does outside of Hillary not seeing a jail.

I think he offered it to her simply because she is a goddamned waste of time at this point.
She has cost the country billions of dollars and if she would just go the fuck away it would cost us less. But she won't. It was kind but it was also financially better in the long run for a country trying to get its shit back together.

It's not double jeopardy, its just that once a pardon happens its not reversible. also, a pardon is not like an expungement – in a pardon the State admits that the crime never happened not just that you weren't convicted of it.

I can see the MSM trying to claim "it was not an admission of guilt, Obama was just shielding her from the persecuton evil nazi Trump was going to do" or some similar shit.

The only way out about now is to an hero.

if dubs, she kills herself before being convicted

Hillary Clinton is above the law and nothing will happen to her. End of story

I'm sure they'll try. The problem with Hillary is that so many other people are tied to her bullshit. Unlike Nixon, the list is a long one and too many people can hang from her bullshit. Obama would have to go the extra mile and pardon damn near everyone associated with her. That would ruin his legacy irrevocably no matter how hard the media tried to spin it. One pardon he can maybe escape but all of them? lel no. And it would have to be all of them.

They said the same thing about her winning and look how that turned out. She is not a god, no matter how hard some of you try to meme her into one.

There would have to be a ruling in the next 22 days. Won't happen.

That's not how double jeopardy works you fucking retard.

If the law of man is not sufficient, then perhaps gods will have to get involved.

Only if convicted. She hasn't stepped into a court of law at all.

Anything can be reversed. All it takes is force.

Hillary doesn't need to be charged with anything to be pardoned. Nixon was never charged with anything but Ford pardoned him for everything.

There is already a god involved.

thats fucking false.

Talk about historical revisionism

praise kek

observed and praised

I applied the same logic to a gril and ended up in the clink.

Found the nigger.

This.

Apparently pardons work for future crimes too.

It's not a future crimes pardon. Ford gave Nixon a full and unconditional pardon for any crimes he might have committed against the United States while president. So, if Nixon committed more crimes, he could be tried for those.

Obama's pardon of Clinton would be similar, but would not extend into the future. So, she'd have to watch her shit from that point on.

Hello, FBI.

The board is fast when the possibility of more repeating digits is up.

They said the same thing when Ford pardoned Nixon. The only thing that happened was Ford lost to Carter in 1976.

hah faggot

negative. There used to be a website that had a list of presidents who had revoked pardons given by prior presidents.

(checked)
Sauce?

Maybe Trump can't undo a pardon but he could always just pardon someone who shoots Hillary Clinton.

checked praise him

Probably the pardon power website. It had a long list of shit but is now gone.
pardonpower.com/
But apparently, there is historical precedence for someone to be unpardoned by the net president. It's not done often and a shitstorm in itself.
Here's a guy claiming they can be undone.
archive.is/5N0u6
That said, I think Trump has been playing things cool so Obama doesn't pardon Hillary and all the people attached to her. At this point it would look bad. Had he done it before, he could have played it off as trying to keep the peace and stop riots and overall, look good while saving her ass.

Can you fucking Yank cunts pack this shit in?

Just stop with this shit.
Your fucking election campaigns last a fucking year and full of the worst shit imaginable.
In one of your (((elections))) with Bush v. Gore, it was all about HANGING FUCKING CHADS!!!!!!!
Ha HAHHAHHHA hahahah WHAT THE FUCK?

Your American 'democracy' is so amusing to watch. Because "the Russians hacked the voting machines". Let's have a recount.

Gotta get me one of dem FREEDOM 'votamatic' machines
What in the name of the Holy Mother of God is a 'hanging chad'? You STUPID FAT CUNTS.
We just have paper ballots in my country (England) all the votes are counted by hand and on CCTV. And INSPECTED. It's easy, but slow.

Your American system is so fucked up.

Wew.

Good point user.
Oh for the days when I was but a wee lad and more interested in fishing and building tree forts and shooting my BB gun. Back then all I had to know was the Prez and the VP's names and not have to sit and figure infinite possibilities as to what the fuck is going on without the M$M splaining to me how I am supposed to think about it.

That was also Jeb Bush's state and was the total hinge for the election that year. I could ramble on for pages on the significance lets see if I can keep it short and sweet. Without the village idiot as the prez there were no guarantees that 911 would have been able to be pushed forward. No 911 = no afghan invasion and no restart of the largest opium production (heroin) in the world. No false accusations of Saddam did 911 and WMD so we have to regime change for muh world safety. No vilification of al qaieda and a global war on terror no passing of the sitting on the shelf legislation known as the patriot act and the creation of a new federal agency homeland security. No complete crack down and invasive searching for air travel (I always carried a pocket knife on planes prior). No invasion of Iraq for selling oil for euros meant no killing of Qadaffi and destabilization of Libya. No destabilization of LIbya means no foreign destabilization of Syria as well. No middle east in total fucking turmoil in multiple nations along with the gateway to europe opened means no flooding of muds into europe. Those hanging chads were a lot bigger than you can even imagine.
Pic related. Can you possibly guess which country is the next one to have trouble?

Except for when Shari'a is eventually implemented in your country, then you'll become Afghanistan North. You know it's coming.

As for the hanging chads bullshit, that was a desperation move by Gore and the media to try and flip Florida in their favor.