Joe Chamberlain: Better than Hitler

A lot of people here look up to Hitler. These people are jerrycucks. Yes, Hitler was redpilled, but he was rather unsuccessful in carrying out his plan, and he destroyed Europe with his retarded invasion of Poland. Before you all jump on me for being bluepilled, I'm well aware of the Jews pushing for war, but Hitler was the aggressor nonetheless. Anyway, that's not what we're here to discuss.

We're here to discuss Joseph Chamberlain, Great Britain's greatest statesman. He was dedicated to Empire, rebelled against free trade, and dreamed of world dominated by Britain and her Imperial Parliament.

The truth of the matter is, the Anglo-Saxons are the master race, and world domination by such a splendid race would have brought immeasurable benefits. Joe was dedicated to this mission, which was quite achievable in his time. Sadly, he was barred from the top job, and so the Premiership fell to weaker men, who let the Empire drift away, and our country fall utterly under the Jewish influence.

Wut?

Germany didn't start WW2 they were attacked first and pulled into it. Also Hitler offered peace and a mutual ceasefire something like more than a dozen times when Germany was ahead early in the war. His (((honorary Aryans))) are what / why he strained the German millitary and kept attacking new fronts. But (((you))) knew all of this already.

You’re thinking of WWI. Germany started WWII, but they had a perfectly valid casus belli to do so.

KILL YOURSELF ANGLOKIKE
KILL YOURSELF ANGLOKIKE
KILL YOURSELF ANGLOKIKE
KILL YOURSELF ANGLOKIKE
KILL YOURSELF ANGLOKIKE
KILL YOURSELF ANGLOKIKE
KILL YOURSELF ANGLOKIKE
KILL YOURSELF ANGLOKIKE

>>>/brit/

I was hoping to talk about Joe but I see I must address this.

Gleiwitz was staged, don't be a retard. And the Jewish boycott wasn't a military act of war.

Yes, but he knew that the Jews were never going to accept that. Even I could never accept a German dominated Europe.

I'm trying to identify an argument here, but there appears to be none.

>>>/brit/

Holla Forums appears to lack basic reading capabilities. A terrible shame. Is it any wonder that we're reduced to shitposting when Holla Forums lacks the ability to participate in intelligent discussion?

>>>/brit/

Don't complain if we Harrispost then. You bring this on yourselves, you know.

Should I start trolling here as well?
Joe is alright

Please troll exclusively here.

Is /brit/ dying? We shoahed you for a reason. Nothing but annoying 4cuck memeing. This board would be fine without your retarded harris/jerrycuck posting.

Rothkikes, get out.

Hitler was too nice, but this Joe Chamberlain guy seems like a total scumbag. He was "Liberal Party", that just sounds terrible. Didn't he kill a ton of White South Africans in concentration camps? That's not cool bruh.

t. uneducated burger

wew fucking lad. Go back to your containment board.

England is named after a Germanic tribe.

Ikr Poland is not even supposed to be a country, it's part of Germany and Russia

No. I decided to give you a chance. You have failed.

Imkampfy shoahed us. I bet you love him.

We're not halfchan.

But that's what this board is like 99% of the time. And it's shit anyway.

He ended up on the right of the Conservatives.

Yes. Not intentionally, you understand. But might makes right, they were in the way, stuff happens.

Read my posts here. I'm well acquainted with the redpill.
>>>/new/4657
>>>/new/5316

Too bad the rest of the Jerries turned out to be massive autists.

Kill yourself kike.
>>>/britpol/

Hello there Chaim, how's the weather in Tel-Aviv?

Defend your anti-white civilisation elsewhere, kike.

The Empire was pro-Anglo, that's all. We are the master race, so logically the Empire is the greatest thing to ever come about.

Hello there Stanislaw, how's the weather in "Gdansk"?

why did they leave? I thought they wanted to remain.

I've seen enough. As ever, Holla Forums is incapable of intelligent discussion. You cuck for mods who are blatant shills. You cry 'd&c' as you label us 'britkikes' (very Jewish of you). You cannot handle the fact that you are inferior to the Anglo-Saxon master race. And you shill for white globalism which is aimed at destroying our identity.

Good night.

More like pro-kike, with how you actively embedded them into your white stock, only seeking to use the gentiles just as you saw them: cattle.

you're larping as a british person lad

ANGLO-NORMANS ARE SUPERIOR

GO away

Hue hue hue your women are the cum dumpsters of europe and your men are gigantic pussies

I assume that liberal in Britian is the same as it is here in Australia: Cuckservatives.
fuck you tuRNBULL YOU FUCKING KIKE CUNT

Confirmed for knowing nothing.

This is why Holla Forums calls you people britkikes. To be clear, not all Brits are britkikes. YOU are a britkike. SPECIFICALLY YOU. You and treasonous, divisive, anti-white filth like you.

Nobody among us is saying the white tribes must all mix together and lose their identities. We are only saying we must stop petty bickering and infighting and should combine forces against our common enemies. Scum like you only makes this more difficult, and thereby aides those seeking to destroy us.

No, he's right. Holla Forums has been something of a joke for years now anyway.