EUSSR wants to confiscate everything

EUSSR wants to confiscate everything

To control the bad nationalist goys fight terrorism the EU wants to confiscate everything from people entering which could be used as currency over the value of 150 europoor fun-bux.

zerohedge.com/news/2016-12-27/europe-proposes-confiscating-gold-crackdown-terrorist-financing
archive.is/zfboz
Because apparently terrorists use these things to fund their opperations rather than the thousands of euros they get in the form of welfare each month.

Other urls found in this thread:

thefreethoughtproject.com/cops-device-allowing-steal-cash-innocent-citizens-atm/
youtube.com/channel/UCCDJsSKRHcA_D-nmX8dT7YA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It must be getting bad now with them pushing this notion.

Good fucking luck.

That's the beauty of Bitcoin… they can't prove that you own it.

Ownership is secured by a Private Key which - - - can be stored anywhere on the fucking internet, encrypted, so to confiscate it from anyone with half an inch of forehead is almost fucking impossible.

[spoiler]>implying the terrorists have half an inch of forehead and don't carry their private key on their person/smartphone.[spoiler]

My spoiler… it was spoiled.

Point still stands.

Get out.

Quick onto that one Chaim.

You guys have RegEx filters for Bitcoin now?

Under adolf hitler germany began stripping jews of valuables as they forced them to leave the country. Under angela merkel germany will strip muslims of valuables as they force their way into the country.

That's partly because of the money but also because they didn't want the Jews taking German art outside Germany. That company that was shipping Jews before the war broke out was allowed to let them go with (some) money but not valuables.

Reported.

I wonder how long before they just go full USSR and erect a wall to keep all their subjects in?

Because your Ponzi-like Fiat Jew shekels are better for us kind, helpful Jewish friend?

All transactions are publicly available on the Ledger, yes. But, unless you've tied your identity to a particular address (of which there are essentially infinite addresses), it is almost impossible to prove ownership.

The Cryptoshoah is coming.

Reported.

Reported.

Not to mention that you have things like CoinJoin which scrambles transactions so you cant actually tell who is paying who, so even if you found the identity of an address you couldn't tell who exactly they have been paying.

Exactly. They're quick to slam it here which makes me think it's probably high-priority on their shill filters.

Generally systems like this work by using RegEx filters which scan for certain terms. When these terms appear a score is attached along with a recommended "playbook" response. I suspect they have several templated responses setup for cryptocurrency as it's now starting to threaten their fiat monopoly.

Good luck with your cryptobullshit. When the economy crashes and your internet goes down, the smart guys will be counting their silver coins onto which gold will be pegged (16-1 ratio) like after every crash in the history of mankind.

Smart people have both precious metals and Bitcoin

It's weird, I'm 99% sure this is moonman shitposting. What do you have against bitcoin moonman?

Such is life in Trumperium

I didn't say anything pro/against bitcoin, just wondering why you don't like it. Like I said, I know its you.

You lost, moishe. Just leave.

Filtered.

Precious metals are great if you can actually physically hold them.

Gold/silver backed tokens are just as weak as anything else though. In a SHTF, fat chance of reclaiming them.

Agree that people should try to get their hands on both though. If internet doesn't persist, nor does crypto. At that point, only tangible goods will be worth anything.

Reported.

Must be weird being you, moonman.

You lost, moishe. Just leave.

At the current rate?

Probably less than 10 years. Suppose its time to fuck off to Paraguay and plan the reconquista from there.

(Same post)
(Same post)
High quality shilling.

same shit they did in the US during the great depression in 1935. Banned gold, so you had to use goy dollars, then devalued the currency once it went into effect.

Maybe the collapse of the Euro is imminent.

How to strike-through and underline text, by the way?

Yep, inflation is the main tool used to deprive and divide the masses, especially the middle class.

That would explain this graph. This is the change in the value of bitcoin over the last few months.

It's spiking right now, it could be that it's just grown implausibly desirable, or it could be that there are some wealthy elites out there looking for a store of value when the europoor union goes belly up.

The fact that there's talk of gold confiscation makes me think it's the latter option. There are a lot of people trying to bail out of the good goy sheckle economy while they still can.

~~ __

They've made the buying and selling next to impossible. You have to do localbitcoin type deals like it's fucking cocaine or something. All, 'yo, you holding any btc?.' hahah

No, all chinks doing the buying. Yuan is going to be devalued again and they know it. Plus the corruption is insane there. It's all smoke and mirrors.

It'd make good cover for wealthy people to buy out of the europoor economy.

The fun thing is that the most expensive operation done was the one were a couple of ISIS guys in Paris had bombfests and AK 47's. You can buy AK 47's pretty easily in eastern Europe for less than 1000 euro. It's not expensive at all.

Nor is it expensive to work somewhere that delivers cargo so you have access to a truck to mow down 50+ people. Or to just overpowered someone in a truck and then drive over people.

The money being spend is almost always on a local level from which country the terror originally comes from.

I wonder how much shit you Euroanons will let them take until you have literally nothing left for them to steal from you

Your rights
Your democracies
Your guns
Your money
Your homes
Your women
Your schools
Your countries
Your governments
Your future
Your lives
Your communities
Your cultures
Your religions
Apparently even your cars now in some countries
Etc etc etc etc etc

Worst part is they get on TV and openly laugh at you for it too. Openly boast about it and shit all over you in their ivory towers. How much more? Seriously. How much more can you poor bastards possibly take? They went from pummeling you into the dirt to pissing and shitting all over you and now they're stealing the shoes from your unconscious body like glorified niggers. I'm American so it's not like our situation is better but Jesus fucking Christ. I've never seen a battered wife syndrome like this, never even fucking heard of it until I started browsing here and seeing all this shit. I just don't understand, we're cucked as hell too but at least we still have some dignity left

Jokes on them we Catalonians have much arms and gold. Are they prepared to force cession? Because if so it'll be fun, they'll probably also loose Galicia and maybe the entirety of España too.

You can have my shares in soap processing because I'll be reinvesting into lampshade manufacturing. It's amazing how quickly raw materials will become available.

Though its strange you'd think there would be a shortage since a while ago I heard all of it was used up.

Yet another thread destroyed by yidcoin shills.

Aren't you guys just a bunch of commies? I seem to remember 'based Catalonia' being nothing but a bunch of leftists screaming about wanting open borders.

Read the FAQ newfag.

This is why announcing your bans should be a bannable offense….just look at this shit. Just shut the fuck up and stop sperging out with the reports tough guy.

Why

“It even reached a point of such confusion that men and women were imprisoned in the same cells and used the latrine bucket in each other's presence—who cared about those niceties? Give up your gold, vipers! The interrogators did not write up charge sheets because no one needed their papers. And whether or not a sentence would be pasted on was of very little interest. Only one thing was important: Give up your gold, viper! The state needs gold and you don't. The interrogators had neither voice nor strength left to threaten and torture; they had one universal method: feed the prisoners nothing but salty food and give them no water. Whoever coughed up gold got water! One gold piece for a cup of fresh water!
People perish for cold metal.”
― Solzhenitsyn

This means I can buy drugs and shit for my bitcoins now. Maaan, I'm going to be a millionaire

Kek. No one gives a shit.
Bitcoin is up yet again.

Yeah it was nice till they started to go full on EUSSR after 2012-ish. Now our Eastern Euro government is constantly giving the silent middle finger to these marxist kikes.

Don't think that Euros aren't pissed. Everyone's just waiting that Trump comes in and washes away the multicultural filth of Merkel. People are a lot more relaxed even in Europe since you burgers elected him.

Where you dropped on your head as an infant?

So now we will be walking ATM's like Americans? Thanks for Soviet Union 2.0, kikes. Now I can die shooting pigs who want steal my gold. Everything what we talked decades ago is real today. Who is tinfoil hatter now?

thefreethoughtproject.com/cops-device-allowing-steal-cash-innocent-citizens-atm/

There are good and even based Catalonians. They can often be seen making fun of the separatists:
youtube.com/channel/UCCDJsSKRHcA_D-nmX8dT7YA

They are often made out to be the Jews of Spain because Barcelona is the second largest (((city))) after Madrid, the capital. The largest the city the most pozzed it is, as a general truth.

Pic related is a population density map. Madrid is in the middle of the country.

Hahahha, wow, I sure am glad I don't live in the USSA or EUSSR.

Oh, thats a slight relief

Important to notice, this will be a complete double standard as they will not do anything about the immigrant terrorist-cells around in Europe and their transactions. Qiuet contrary, they are pawns in their schemes against us. They want us to take our anger out on them, fight a low-intense civil war against mudslims and then put the hammer down on us, instead of we just kicking the kikes and traitors to the curb and hang them.

Holy shit. I didn't think I could be surprised by the depths the US government sinks to, but somehow I am. Throughout human history, the common people have known that the rulers' armed thugs are their enemies: rapacious thieves with the cover of law and enough force to crush anyone who dares stand up to them. For a few decades in the US and Europe we managed to forget this, but it's past time we re-learned that lesson.

Here's a quick guide for people afraid of gold confiscation.

The Spanish invented the concentration camp. Catalan volunteers were probably involved in rounding up Cubans, during the Spanish-American war. They understood fundamental aspects of modern guerilla warfare which today is not acknowledged by military leadership (publicly), which is that the only means of defeating an insurgency is to imprison the population which is home to them. The military has some other strategies, however they have been a failure, a complete failure.

However, we should prefer the genius of American generals, who knew that the very best concentration camp is a reservation. To this day the native American is no threat to the United States, however such populations are in continued conflict in South America, commonly engaging in rebel activity.

The Spanish defeated the Muslims, so they have something precious to teach us, this world, now, in our time of need.

lolno, they bent over for them, it was the French and English who rallied to kick the Muslims out of Spain.

Spain defeated the muslims in 1492, Crusading period over.
Portugal in 1200s, still during Crusading period. But it's openly teached in Portugal we got help from folks of the 2nd Crusade (north europe) who stopped here to re-take land and settle.

HRE also helped remove kebab in moortugal.

The answer to 911 is 1492!

The Spanish *DID* defeat the Muslims.

Related heraldry.

Also Spain wasn't Spain until 1492. It was Castille and Aragon.

Iberian Peninsula was a mesh of Crusader kingdoms.

Portugal didn't join Spain for it had removed the Kebab in said area and had no real benefit. Castille and Aragon had.

tl;dr - iberian peninsula countries are literally crusader kingdoms construct

you can't deny the english and the french. they sent several crusader forces to help.

The crusades was one of those rare times my ancestors did really great in war, if only they had the will to fight for my province later on instead of favoring fucking niggers in Haiti for their sugar canes.

Agreed. The Christian nations must unite against the foe of Islam. Such as are not Christian shall perish, but they shall not cede their lands to the Muslim. These we take for our own.

In (((modern))) Europe the opinion with the majority of believers is always right, and what the majority think is good, is good.