WHITE GENOCIDE TRENDING ON TWITTER

WHITE GENOCIDE TRENDING ON TWITTER

twitter.com/search?q="White Genocide"&src=tren

Requesting dox on the faggot in pic related.

Old thread is at bump limit, can be found here: 8ch.net/pol/res/8606784.html

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/mitchellvii
property.phila.gov/?p=061221000
property.phila.gov
youtube.com/channel/UCAajKTeS-mCS3PccJUrrIzw/videos
youtube.com/user/BryanRopar/featured
archive.is/dGUyu
drexel.edu/hr/about/news/ceremony/
youtube.com/watch?v=mUqWS2pUOCk
truthrevolt.org/news/cair-director-deletes-tweet-wishing-100-more-russians-died-plane-crash
npr.org/sections/codeswitch/2015/01/29/375415911/university-re-imagines-town-and-gown-relationship-in-philadelphia
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Bumping against slide threads.

Thanks, user. Bumping again.

They are being honest. As honest as infants and animals. And they whine at anyone who tells them to stop being infantile, because that sort of "honesty" is simply fragility.

>Being unable to win acclaim in battle, the burghers took especial pride in their professional prowess, be it commerce or handicraft. As a result, they aspired to those virtues that bring financial success, such as sobriety, industry, thrift, and providence, all of which had been preached in the cloisters but largely ignored at the courts. Respectability and uprightness thus began to displace courage as the highest virtue, as is indicated in the semantic development of biderbe (brave) into bieder (upright), of tühtic (doughty) into tüchtig (hard working), and of wacker (valiant) into wacker (honest). In other words, in bourgeois circles ein braver mann gradually changed from un homme brave into un brave homme. The word honesty ( Ehrlichkeit) slowly acquired a sense expressed by our term "middle class respectability".

It's like that Finnish tardmuffin who videotaped the nigger who stole his phone, then tried to contact him.

More checkmark faggots to go after.

He's a cuckservative right now, though he supports the president-elect so he's not Beck-tier. Maybe if he keeps waking up to see White Genocide trending on Twitter then he'll figure out what's what.

Anti-racist is a code word forr anti-white.

I'd rather be a 'weak' "ethnophobe" who admits that without an ethnic group I am vulnerable to being oppressed by other ethnic groups who prepares for that contingency in every possible and considerate way I may ever be able to conceive of and influence, than to be one who just thinks the world is going to protect them because people are "nice" and being suspicious of them is considered "weak" or "racist".

I say we go after professor fucknut first, he's the biggest head.

This is a good time to push these two videos:
With Open Gates
Anti-Racist Hitler
(top results on Google)

Very sensible, friend. You're welcome here.

gud1

Don't forget 'No apologies' by Oscar Turner.

Heh heh heh hee, see goyim, all the cool people are doing it, why are you not joining in?

The most important thing is the professor get fired for this. Use their own tactic against them.

(Checked)

They're not going to fire him. We'd be better served making him resign. Dox him.

Stefan Molynew

This is offtopic but could someone link me to that article where it says that Israel uses bikini clad IDF women to PR for them? I have a friend of mine who just sent me a new Nypost article about bikini clad IDF and I want to respond with that

Search for "Hasbara"

I'm on it.

The name he goes under at the university is George Maher-Ciccariello, however his email shows his initials as GJMC. He may have another name in there he goes on in terms of his address. Be advised.

It is very likely he lives in the Philadelphia area. Searches can probably safely be limited to surrounding area and Montgomery country.

This is his drexel information:
Supervisors: Wendy Brown, Mark Bevir, Nelson Maldonado-Torres, Pheng Cheah, and Kiren Chaudhry
Address: Department of Politics, Drexel University
3025 MacAlister Hall, 3141 Chestnut Street
Philadelphia, PA 19104-2875

Couldn't find it

May be

318 N 41st Street
Philadelphia, PA 19104

Find on map >>
Show street view
Owner: GEORGE CICCARIELLO-MAHER ABBEY CICCARIELLO-MAHER
Assessed land value: $7,985 (it was $1,395 in 2009)
Assessed building value: $135,115 (it was $5,581 in 2009)
Total assessed value for property: $143,100 (it was $6,976 in 2009)
Market value: $143,100
Date of last market value change: 01/2013
Sale price: $295,000
Date the deed was transferred: 04/28/2011

So easy to find his office on campus. Wear a backpack during next semester and just walk to the Politics department and look for his name on the office doors.

Not saying to do it but it'd be interesting if he was killed, just to see the political fallout. It would probably divide the country even more racially. That would only help force either the cuck rightward or leftward to their fellow cuck SJW friends. Then they'll all virtue signal that white genocide is a myth, probably. Like that Bill Mitchell guy.

So then the cuck will become even more lost and have to choose SJWs or Reich. They will be too committed to Trump because SJWs are committed to anti-Trump and would demand the cucks apologize for electing him. Stuck between being full commie or full Nazi. Definitely accelerationist.

I believe this is accurate as several sites have verified this information. He has a pretty unique name. I can't find a number as easily. He may just have a cell or two. Someone at (or near) the uni might have an easier time.

REMINDER THAT TWITTER IS ACTIVELY IN VIOLATION OF BOTH US AND INTERNATIONAL LAW BECAUSE THEY REFUSE TO ACT ON THESE ACCOUNTS.

REMINDER THAT THEY REFUSE TO RESPOND.

Report it to the FBI/Trump's transition team. May not work, but at least you made the effort to go by the official channels.

Last pic: tower of Babel. God hates multicultural shit.

Isn't Molymeme explicitly against white genocide?

He's a controlled op e-celeb and should be ignored.

Lel trs go away

You can find a few university contact numbers on the .edu site. Don't know if it's his personal phone, but I'll screencap and upload.

beware of crytokikes

Here.

I'm not going to ignore good propaganda material like this.

Wut?

How is that TRS? Calling a spade as a spade?

At least 90% of all his replies are people calling him a faggot.

The Cernovitch/alt-light crowd really is getting it's shit kicked in.

thank you, definitely his work phone though. I think getting his cell will be a lot harder. But we have his home address now. Far better to have that.

THIS
If kikes can do this, we can too.
Homework: Add this topic to your daily social media propaganda postings:

Reminder that it needs to be digestible to normies.

That's easy as fuck. To normies, a cursory glance at a jew just looks like a normal white.

(Continued)

Yeah, I called the number, rang a few times, got an answering machine. No worries - We've got his address, which is more important as you said.

The most irksome part about this entire process is I can visualize some kind of anti Holla Forums composed entirely of those who would like to destroy us, and have memed these events into existence.

Ruminating on that accomplishes nothing. Figuring out who the masterminds of this are and how to counteract them is far more worthy of our time.

Don't forget the miscegenation propaganda. 99 times out of 100 any couples you see are mixed, and 80 out 100 times it's a white female with some ugly shitskin. It's fucking EVERYWHERE from toothpaste commercials to new car ads people still buy new cars lol I'm sure that it's all just pure coincidence though.

/r/ing quote with Norse looking fellow in the background with the quote being something about having to fight so your kids don't have to.

wew

test

Pulled this off google maps. Shadilay, brothers.

The issue is that among all this anti-white hatred, white people cannot even see what's right in front of their fucking faces and extrapolate that same hatred remaining in the future and what that means for white people.

Meant to respond to

Philadelphianon here. Should I go recon this house and try to see if it's really our guy?

Agreed but I believe things have gotten worse. In recent years I've noticed the following:

(1) White guys are always played as idiots
(2) White guys are always the bad guys
(3) A multi-cultural team always defeats the bad-guy
(4) Multicultural hellscapes are always to be blamed by whites.
(5) White genocide or whites as minorities beings pushed in media
(6) White males being paired with Asian females more and more then before

I think we should also put some heat on John A. Fry, the president of Drexel. How can he not fire this faggot? Or is he afraid Maher won't pay back the $20k Drexel loaned him?

It would be useful. he may be suspended so he might not be keeping a completely normal 9-5 schedule.

I'd assume that this is because some of the major Asiatic races(Japanese, for one) are pretty good looking on average. It's easier to lure whitey into merging with the asians than trying to convince him monkeys are beautiful.

He may have tenure. We need to keep up the pressure.

Best thing to do at this point is force him to resign, imo.

this dickbag has written articles for huffpo and has written a few books. he is deeply entrenched.

I remember being in that thread when it was made. Here is the screenshot I made.

Exactly. He's not going to stop - so force him to resign.

Reminder that he is praising for the Haiti shoah as a god thing, he wasn't talking about miscegenation and immigration, he was talking about actual Slaughter of white people.

Also I have no doubt because of that Drexel may be hoping that this sort of blows over in a week. I like the potential of this because it puts more pressure on his superiors. They get to hide behind the school's name. Once we put a face to them, it gets personal.

Do we have anything on him, then? I think it's likely that the address for Maher is legit, it's right down the street from Drexel.

A damn bleak picture. Hopefully the flames of nationalism burn bright and don't whither out soon. Brexit, Trump, Italy's decision are good starting points, but not nearly enough. It would be the end if we have a few years of mild nationalism and then revert back to cuckservatism and leftism.

are you kidding me? We were surprised that nationalism started appearing so soon, the real shit hasn't even BEGUN. Once the supermarkets go empty and the money stops flowing, then the REAL shit starts.

Mentioning this Maher fellow got me banned from 4chan. What's going on here?

I'll start digging.

It's 4chan.

Do we have a Drexel alumni user? Despite the the tuitions, those schools still need donations from their alumni. I think this is a way where we could build some pressure. But we would need access thru somebody on the inside.

We could always reach out to the alumni association. Even if they don't browse Holla Forums, they're likely to be WHYTE MAILS who wouldn't appreciate this sort of bullshit.

you think academia will punish one of their own?

No, that's why we need to punish him.

These joos hide behind their Euro-Christian slave/peasant girl genetics that they stole, then point their fingers at real white men and accusing them of every evil under the sun. They are the slave trade of the new world. 5 years in Portugal and they had already set up plantations in the new world. What nerve this fuck faced clown has. What hypocrisy they display.

Even in my attachment they use the term "terror of the Spanish Inquisition" without mentioning that the jews bought and sold Christians in Spain for hundreds of years, under Moorish rule. Their deceit permeates every moment, and event throughout history. It's truly unfathomable how they believe their own lies.

Alright so I apologize for the redundancy of bringing up the strategy from the other "white genocide 2" thread (that looks it'll slide off) but the best way to create pressure is to make the college think they will have to put up with one of their protected groups being abused with his same strategy if they don't bring down a penalty with teeth.

Simply readopt his reasoning from his apology and force them to consider if they could tolerate it. (pro-tip: they can't) When they realize this they will have no option.

Here's an example of what students can say if they don't fire the professor: "I want to fart rape people on hanukkah" This is an okay thing to do because it's a concern that the student does not consider valid it's "imaginary" and the student also believes they have a moral obligation to "mock it."

They don't even need to use quotes. They can simply say it was a radical concept and people should have looked it up and informed themselves.

You can use "silence is violence." or whatever other hyperbole is trendy for SJWs.

"For women's appreciation day I want lots of violence."

They can either fire him or expect students to have carte blanche to do the same thing their teacher is doing.

If there were concerned parents getting threats in his format and rationale it would be a total catastrophe.

Does the college want pic related (his "apology") to become a template for similar behavior? They are laying the groundwork for a major lawsuit.

DOTR when?

Here be a few lines of Code Noir concerning French slaves, including those of Haiti. Don't let these liberal academics fool you, for we whites are a noble breed.

We just have to engineer a hypothetical counter attack that they will realize they could not bear and make them consider :what will you do when a student says this to another student and their parents want to sue you for setting the precedent?

For women's appreciation day I want lots of violence.

("oh I was just making a point about how "silence is violence" should be mocked")

"I want to fart rape people on hanukkah." ("Oh I was just making a point that farting is not literal rape.")

These are the best I could come up with. They can't pigeon-hole someone as a nazi for either of these and there's legitimate high-ground to make either point.

If someone has a better one I'd love to hear it.

I don't know that we need to, really. They've been burning us at the stake for years for making jokes - why not return the favor?

THIS

anyone not full 1488 gas the kikes is "controlled opposition" to pol

It's a bigger win if he get's fired then sending him thousands of pizzas. He get's to play the victim and be a martyr and go on a speaking tour if we go that way. (I mean you can do that too)

but It sends a signal that you can't call for white genocide and weasel your way out of it if he loses his job. This dude is a real canary in the coal mine on a lot of the moves they've been trying. They've already been testing if you can say we should end "whiteness" and turn around and say "oh but the definition of "whiteness" is colonialism and blah blah blah.

If this dude goes back into class and teaches it's a free-for-all on white people.

ffs these fucking idiots don't think at all

TOPKEK YOURE FUCKING EXTINT

its called the jews and the jewish communists aka satan worshipers user

Likely Jew Bill Mitchell turned out to be pro White Genocide. twitter.com/mitchellvii

Conservatives… What to expect from boomers & conservatives. Muh values, if you believe in freedom you can be American, all can be American… There people…

:^)

Does he want pizza, Holla Forums?
property.phila.gov/?p=061221000

This was mentioned on Fox News tonight.

property.phila.gov

Not that difficult to find. You can search by owner name.

Be a damn shame if someone started posting this on halfchan.

saw some similar shit in Wisconson local News about that guy and class about eliminating "whiteness" at the university of Wisconsin.

Grandmother was top kek when she said her brother complained about "all the Jews at WSU" all the time.

Literally was just banned for this

Just got banned for trying just now. Maybe another user can do it?

Shadilay, brother.

Yes. Praise Kek!

cuck chan needs to die if its that bad.

Its time to retire that site, and start a new one (not here)

Harvest still in progress.

Agreed, the problem is getting people to stop using it.

I think you just have to be subtle with the text of your post. An image with the address should get through. I was too brazen.

Fucking scum, worse than even Muslims.

Those are two of the top reasons to hate Jews.

All fuckery aside, the violent hoards this faggot will be going for his family as well. This guy is sick in the head and pleading 'im jewish, not white' isn't going to work if shit does go down.

liberals

I got banned for 13 days for this on cuckchan, not that they'd do anything anyway, half of cuck/pol/ are shitskins and the other are civic cucks who would say it's ok if whites all die if the culture remained

Chekd

Just going to leave this here.

If you reported those pushing back against the anti-Christians whilst they participated on topic in this thread, I believe you are in for some punishment for your graceless misbehaviour.

Fucking saved and uploaded.

I love autists with youtube accounts. I'm subscribed to a guy who has an unhealthy love for plastic chairs, and hordes them in his parents' basement and doesn't go outside because he's scared of seeing his neighbors throwing their plastic chairs in the garbage.

Link plox?

Just don't bully him pls. These are his two main channels, but has maybe 5 other ones because he autistically compartmentalizes them by subject.
youtube.com/channel/UCAajKTeS-mCS3PccJUrrIzw/videos

youtube.com/user/BryanRopar/featured

Nice D&C (((Moshe))).

It's more than legal to can him for this as the first doesn't cover this as free speech. See; that lacrosse? team singing about niggers not being welcome on the team bus.

Compare the two:

That pretty much confirms it's his house. No need to be a creeper.

thanks, muh PR cucks

quads ITS HAPPENING

archive.is/dGUyu

So, he's keeping his job and presumably going back to teaching.

We have his address, lads. Turn up the pressure.

Bumping for importance.

WTF is this bullshit?
I've been working damn near three days straight,can someone fill me in?
What's being done about these cucks?

So far we have his address, and I'm going to be bumping this regularly to remind people to ruin his life.

All these people denying genocide, is it mostly psychological defense against even considering a proposition so sinister?

Nobody wants war and conflict - nobody but the people at the top, at any rate. And so whites will convince themselves, until the enemy is at their door with a mob, that nothing is wrong.

Hope somebody in Philly can make the rest of his life a living hell. He should made an example of what's done to traitors

Drexel gave this fucker a house. Check out the tranny wife and blue eyed goy baby.

drexel.edu/hr/about/news/ceremony/

Many believe that whites are still the dominant race and it is therefore impossible for them to be destroyed.

He's a Jew.

fucking this. When are some of the anons on here going to realize that not everyone on the political right thinks EXACTLY the same.

Seriously impressed, look at this:

youtube.com/watch?v=mUqWS2pUOCk

He knows more about the engineering of plastic chairs that anyone in the world I bet. I would hire him in an instant to design chairs for any purpose.

white privilege gibsmedat

Wait, did this actually happen? Shouldn't he give that cheque and house to a less privileged family? He's actively attacking black bodies and that's not ok.

Pic related.

Bad crop, sorry.

truthrevolt.org/news/cair-director-deletes-tweet-wishing-100-more-russians-died-plane-crash

Semi-related. Kebab getting uppity over slavshits' finely honed removal skills

Drexel is gentrifying and removing nig and kabob from the surrounding area. (((Ciccariello-Maher))) is the vanguard of this effort. Wonder how many pocs got displaced with his free house? (((Ciccariello-Maher))) is driving up rents for the poor. Every Fucking Time

npr.org/sections/codeswitch/2015/01/29/375415911/university-re-imagines-town-and-gown-relationship-in-philadelphia

The Right needs to purge ALL cuckservatives. Bill Mitchell, Cernobitch, Milo, Paul Jewish Watson…all of them need to fuck off.

These cucks keep proving, over and over, that they're no better then leftists. It's always "you're not a real man" "lol, tiny dick" if you even dare step out of the status quo. You can have people blatantly, and with glee, call for your death and these fucks will bend over again.

No race-mixing here. Drexel so white.

Good work guys.

Hope someone is archiving this on multiple backup sites.

Bump with dox.

Bump.

i admit i don't know much about bill mitchell, but i think this tweet might be a pretty excellent 4d trojan horse. he is kinda-transparently-concealing the truth, that greatness is disproportionately white and white people are the source of almost all the greatness people experience in life, within a normie-palatable delivery system. force people to acknowledge the truth to themselves, without really realizing they're being forced to acknowledge the truth.

Bump.

that kid looks nothing like either of them

also this

no he really is just a cuck, don't read into it, he later bragged about losing thousands of racist followers

i don`t mind jewish cutes, i don`t hate ppl… i hate politicians

frank herbert was truly onto something…

he should really explain how it's not a crime or how it is different from female circumcision and why that happens to be a crime.

saved

They go into an oven user.
There's no reason to keep them around unless you want them to make you Jewish children, then you we'll meld your fates.

It's not hatred though more like the inertia you feel when having to clean up a big mess. We're essentially the Janitors of the West.

this

kikes

does that mean we can fuck up roaches for the same reasons?

welp, erecting Trump wasnt enough
DOTR when?

Look, there is a point where you must ask "come on now."

Seriously that necklace is another upside down Illuminati symbol..

What the fuck?

Ironically, in reality, at least according to hard statistics as well as grey numbers, men are not only far more probable to date or even miscegenate outside of their race, women tend to be a lot more covert racist then men. Pregnancy tends to strengthen this type of prefering your own race. Mother Nature has provided at least genetically.

Now let me tell you how in Europe there's no "White" but national races.

Hashtags were a mistake

>A "news" organization named after a group responsible for the death of millions of white people says white genocide isn't real
I'm shocked I tell you…

Does he have tenure yet?

Ths university bought him a house, I don't think it matters either way.

His dox are posted ITT, use them.

Bump.

((((connections))))

they're jews without the talmud.

Genocide George?

Correct. It was probably provided to them by the government. (ie. stolen from its natural parents and "adopted" out)

My twitter got shoah'd, someone please send this to him.

What's wrong with buying new cars? Used isn't necessarily cheaper if you factor in maintenance costs and warranty options. Buying now before trump puts up tariff borders is probably the best value you can get, the one benefit of open borders is low goods prices. I got a new traverse for less than most used suvs at carmax. Take good care of it and you got 200,000 miles use ahead of you, after that metal fatigue and electronics failure will be nightmare mode.

Also I'm really excited to see American craftsmanship in a trump economy. Setting white men loose to build things could finally put us on par with German autos which I'm really envious of.

Alana Mastrangelo telling it like it is

I've noticed the samefagging LARPagans are getting uppity again about 14/88 and Christianity.

Bumping with dox again.

Bump

>Jenk Ogre then weighs in at 500 pounds with an even stupider, more mocking opinion

When are these fucks finally going to be shown the door?

Not for a while, probably. As long as there are still insane sjws who watch them, they'll be around.

user pls

He should probably have some 24/7 protection from now on around his house, to prevent PRANKS.

Or, at least, talk with his neighbors about how he supports killing every person with white skin and so those 'racists' might do something to him.

She used to be cute. Maybe not wife-tier, but definitely condom-worthy.

More evidence that liberalism ruins people, honestly.

Bumping because recent events highlight the need to push this.

Its a jew.

She's Armenian. Also a denier of the Armenian genocide, laughably.

Does anyone have the webster definition saved? Before they changed it to that? Because I'm positive it's broader than that.

TARGET ACQUIRED.
TWITTER SPAM: ACTIVATED.
SHITPOST CANNON FIRING.

Interesting…