How did the permavirgin manlet neckbeard from ghostbusters get this qt to marry him

how did the permavirgin manlet neckbeard from ghostbusters get this qt to marry him

seriously fucking how

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=e8teRxOSNHs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

She's fat and undesirable and he has money.

she isn't fat

and she has a pretty face anyway with no fat on it

Noice. Probably married for the money though.

you're not a likable person probably. do you really not understand that? how autistic are you?

surely there are people richer than neil casey

people don't sex people just because they like them

doesn't seem you're getting sexed at all fam.

Those take more effort to get. This dweeb is basically free money hanging on a low branch.

Surely.

And none of them would touch this dumpy bitch with a 10ft pole.

well which is it

He's got a Mike Matei dick

she isn't dumpy, she's thicc at most

If you're so worried about someone else getting laid while you're not you could get off your ass and do something about. That takes self-esteem first though. At least you have your imaginary waifus until then. :^)

i'm genuinely confused as to how an actor whose roles are literally all about him being an unfuckable weirdo (other space, ghostbusters) got this 9/10 to not only fuck him but marry him and bear his child

like they even call him a virgin in ghostbusters, that's a joke, why is there such an utter disconnect between reality and fiction

I just don't know how to reply to that level of stupidity.

he looks like an unfuckable weirdo even when he's not acting

Here's the last (you) you're getting from me.

So do most people. I'm actually fascinated you don't realize the problem you have.

youtube.com/watch?v=e8teRxOSNHs
it's false advertising

what's my problem then

I debated on if I should even tell you. I favor the idea of eugenics. Worthless dumb people shouldn't be allowed to breed. But, I'll help you out just this once.

autism

now this is autism

I don't remember this guy from Ghostbusters. Was he in 1 or 2?

He was in Feminist Ghostbusters