Erdogan says he has evidence US-led coalition has given support to Isis

Erdogan says he has evidence US-led coalition has given support to Isis

archive.is/013Rd

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xja4KYUa22A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

KING ROACH SPEAKS!

Erdogan is all over the place. First he hates US, then he hates Russia, now he hates US again. This crazy roach actually believes Turkey is the strongest country in the world

They undoubtedly have, but I doubt even pic related is retarded enough to get caught by roaches.

HAHHAHAAHAHAHA NO FUCKING SHIT

He needs to quit talking about it and produce it. He's probably using the info for leverage.

What & turkey hasn't given support to ISIS. Release evidence turkroach or fuck off.

Yeah, along with Kang Roach himself.

Wasn't Turkey buying ISIS oil?

If this situation could get any more convoluted and bull-shitty…

Surely nothing will backfire here.

Me thinks the Roach understands that nobody wants anything other than Thrace and Constantinople out of the shitpile which we all know as Turkey.

The roaches are the first ones to escape the diving boat.

He's bullshitting to kiss Russia's ass. Even if he has the evidence he'll never make it public because it would almost certainly implicate Turkey along with the western powers.

He's probably been shafted by the US not wanting to back him, so he's trying to blackmail.
Installing democracy in Roachistan when?

Correct. Turkey just as guilty as US & Saudi's.

Fucking turkroach scum, russia already proved turkey is buying oil from isis and doing the same shit. What exactly is erdogans game here?

Turks can give back Galatia as well.

I like how everybody says they are there to fight ISIS while in reality they are either supporting them, buying oil from them, or in the case of Russia basically ignoring them half of the time (the other half of the time they are in Russia's way so Russia kills them)

Everyone wants their gas pipeline.

Are we really going to ignore the Cyprus Question until ISIS is gone?

Cyprus question??

Kek, a lot of anons actually predicted that after all the shit Turkey pulled and the recent Assasination, that Russia will either blackmail or win over Turkey soon. Looks like Holla Forums was right again.

In the Russia backed plan, the idea is that the pipeline will pass right through Syria and then head to Europe with a necessary stop at Cyprus. However, as of today, Cyprus is technically governed by two separate entities: Turkey-backed Northern Cyprus and EU-backed Republic of Cyprus in the south, both claiming to be the legitimate ruler of the island.
Are we to assume that the end of the Syrian conflict with a Russian victory won't sprawl even more (((moderate rebels))) on that island, as well as in the Middle East?

Very expensive to lay a gas pipeline under the med & would have to go through jordan, israel or both. Turks & Iranians not on good terms either.

Aiding and abetting a known terrorist organization? King nigger must hang for this.

yeah, because they were probably handed off to the Turks to be delivered. anyway, i thought everyone already knew that?

maybe if Trump can get on good terms w/ Russia, they'll let Europe have its pipeline. Someone needs to promise Russia some long-term contracts and other economic stimulus arrangements. Also, stop putting fucking missiles in the balkans. Concentrate on China. fuck the gooks.

good luck convincing a texas oil tycoon to put a pipeline through the holy land and trust the heebs not to fuck with it

I detect another coup coming. A successful one, cap this for proof, March 2017

The oil pipeline leads to a port in Syria, where it will be shipped on tankers to refineries.
No Cyprus, no under-water pipeline.

lmao good luck

To be released "soon".

They can give back the entire country and fuck off back from whence they came. Make Byzantium Great Again.

I think he just wants to play both sides and see who will do the most for his loyalty. That or he doesn't know who's feet to kiss yet and doesn't want to pick the wrong side.

Don't forget that US tried to overthrow him and Russia tipped him off.
That is why he was getting along so well with Putin even after shooting down that fighter jet.
Putin is biting the bullet in order to throw a wrench in the US's plans.

Nah, he faked the coupe to kill his opposition

There never was a proper coup. He didn't fake shit, he just triggered the early elements of what would be a coup in a year or so.
He was starting shit with Russia which scared Obama, so the US was putting elements in place.
Russia got a whiff of this and, to America's surprise, tipped him off, which of course gave him the perfect opportunity to jail anybody he knew or suspected was opposition.
The aim of the US now is to ruin Russian/Turkey relations through things like that assassination and downing of that choir's plane. It's only importance as a country is as a launching pad into Russia's underbelly.

What's fucking next Erdogan? Sinking a russian transport full of weapons, supplies and soldiers on international waters?

AT LEAST admit you played a part in it too shitstain

With no survivors.

Honestly Erdogan is off in his own little world if you ask me.

youtube.com/watch?v=xja4KYUa22A

He's going to attack Turkey. Trust no one, not even yourself