It's White genocide Day! How to "White Genocide" the Right Way

There is no other way for me to say this.
Memes Are Real

you****tube.com/watch?v=_1_9A6W8IiQ

This is a Tiger/Demon Level Jewess. The way she is so ecstatic and gleeful about White Genocide is almost satanic. The way her white husband enjoys it too is just as putrid. She explains explicitly on how to white genocide using every single one of our memes from racemixing to cucking, welfare, and multiculturalism.

But I have a 4D chess tier master plan.

We shouldn't dislike this or report this. No no, we must show this and spread this all across the land and reveal the Jewish agenda for what they really are. Spread this far and wide and create a new group of super jews. Let them become comfortable about declaring white genocide.

We will use this to further our meme arsenal. Like it, share it, make variations. We should pay her to make even more edgy videos that proudly display the true Jewish faith.

Once the new Super Jew faction has been created, people will see Jews for what they are when they are proudly displaying their hidden agendas. The only way for white liberals to wake up is when their life is in danger. But if you have a better plan, then lets hear it.

Other urls found in this thread:

facebook.
freewebs.com/biankaleduc/contactandbio.htm
firstchurchofatheism.com
owningyourshit.blogspot.com/
change.org/p/drexel-university-record-and-publish-the-meeting-with-professor-george-ciccariello-maher
reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/5l85rl/sjws_in_my_rthe_donald_looks_like_drexel_woke_up/?utm_content=comments&utm_medium=user&utm_source=reddit&utm_name=frontpage
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

forgot to embed

Has anybody else read The Anti-Humans?

They fell right into our trap.

That's what happens when you insulate yourself from those you wish to subvert.

Plz hlp

Webm for ants, don't give this kike a single click.

Doing our work for us. Never interrupt your enemy when they're making a mistake.

Post it everywhere. You do t even have to comment. Just say "presented without comment"

Guize plz… :(

To true.

Thanks man, spreading.
(checked)
It would be terrible if we turned it into a Jewish led conspiracy through the (((media))) to commit White Genocide in the West it's the truth coming out

I can't even.

DOES NOBODY NOTICE THAT JEWS HAVE 2 FUCKING THUMBS?

GAS EVERY LAST ONE OF THESE ABOMINATIONS

Also don't forget to pretend to be Jews and call for white genocide. The only way to kill the jew is to become the jew.

She probably has bad blood flow to her fingers through e.g. diabetes, this means she can very well lose them at a given moment.

I remember her, a few years ago she was doing MRA videos.

I got a better copy coming.

JESUS CHRIST IT'S ANOTHER ONE

Expect more and more to come out. They tried to dismiss and ignore White Genocide for years. Now that it's been pushed out, by one of their own, they'll massively double down.

I just skipped around in this video so I didn't check every second, but all I saw was this grotesque couple sitting there talking. That's such a low effort video. No way it's going to get a lot of views unless these kikes have a lot of followers. Viewers these days expect to be visually stimulated. How long can the same shot of a balding fat jew and his gargoyle-ugly wife hold a captive audience?

perhaps they've evolved to better grab shekels

Don't actually fuck horses

So we have the second deadly yid. Which is the one in OP?

have the superior version

Imagine that shekel grabbing hand caressing your face with both its thumbs while you're tied up waiting to be "re-educated" by the K(ike)GB for wrong think.

If you follow the link to the video, you'll see this ugly kike bitch pretending not to be JEwish in the comment section. The good ol' semitic switcharoo.

That's why give them money.
Give the most vile and disgusting jews you can find money, or better yet offer to edit their videos for them. Make it appealing to normies. Make normies see it repeated over and over until they realize what they are saying.

Reptiles aren't known to have normal hands.

100% this. Kikes are their own worst black pr.

Only if you are a goy, goy :^)

Chosen undead

I support this fully, what an idiot, that guy/woman who looks like a tranny just handed us a massive propaganda victory.

how can she be so delusional and smug about this?

kill this bitch

non-ant version, better quality

spread it

When you spread it, don't forget to include pics like this.

You must not have much experience with the jews. They regularly tell the UN to go fuck itself, and to "come and make us"

Jews are told since birth how they're a chosen people. How they're smarter and funnier than all the gentiles in the world, and that it's their job to manipulate them.
This breeds generation after generation of mediocre faggots who can't help showing their hands because they underestimate their enemies.

Spoiler that next time, faggot.

Why the hell is everyone closing their eyes and hugging each other?

Make him green.

"Let's spread her sarcastic video around and increase her ad revenues with more views on Jewtube!"

What a great plan.

She has a FB page too. facebook. com/WoolyBumblebee/

She also has a "collaborative blog," but I can't find anything yet that wasn't written by Emily Young and "Mr. Woolly Bee," aka Jason Mendez.

It's from some lefty "artist" grieving about Trump winning the election. The whole world sympathizes with you or some shit.

It's because they think "genocide" only occurs when an entire population of people is violently eradicated in a blood bath.

Gimme some upboats then

reddit.com/r/sjwhate/comments/5kll4x/happy_white_genocide_day_how_to_white_genocide/

NO! Make this video go viral. Show the world what the Jew really is like, and what they really think about the goyim.

She's all over the spectrum. She even mocked Briana Wu. Pic is from her FB.

smh fam, but it almost makes me want their dreams to all come true.

That's what they want. It's a monetized video. Viral = tons of shekels for them. Current rate is 2$ per 1k views. If you want to let it go viral, reupload it on your own channel.

We're really going to have to kill them all huh ?

Well, can someone reupload it and post the vid here?

weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew

freewebs.com/biankaleduc/contactandbio.htm

With her e-mail. She's a leaf. No surprise there.

Spoiler that shit

holy shit

Their last words will be "b-but jews aren't white! I listen to 2 Chainz!"

She's a feMRA. Was senior editor at "A Voice for Men" at one point but ended up kike-ing them out of money.
avoiceformen.com/a-voice-for-men/woolybumblebee-wheres-the-money-kristina/

Tumblr…..who's surprised?

The G-d Hand.

She's more nose than woman, now. Her mind is twisted and Jewish.

What an unfortunate nose.

The one on the left looks a bit familiar.

Why does that schnoz monster keep saying it's not a jew in the comments? Aren't these creatures aware that it's not only their beaks but also their tiny, spaced apart teeth, beady eyes, browline and ears that stick out to anyone that ever had to deal with these coin shavers?

It's the behavior that gets me. I can spot a jew from space if I can see it talk. Always a shifty body language as if they're always in delight that they're subverting the goy.

WITH JEWS YOU LOSE
KEK HAS BLESSED THIS THREAD

OP HERE, I WAS WRONG ABOUT HER. SHE'S NOT A JEW, SHE'S REDPILLED

THE REASON SHE USED OUR MEMES, IS BECAUSE SHE KNOWS OUR MEMES

I just checked her top uploads. They were all anti-sjew, anti-feminist videos. The video in the OP might have been satire and it probably wooshed right over my head cause they were so jew looking.

she's just schizophrenic like almost every jew

Are you from reddit? You are arent you

1. She's a Jew.
2. It's not satire.
3. Everyone who supports white genocide will be killed.

Fucking whore

She explicitly says on her youtube page that she's an egalitarian. You're a sperg.

That's code for JEW.

Nah fam. Just look at her twitter.
twitter.com/woolybumblebee?lang=en
She's an "egalitarian" which means a leftist who doesn't want to be lumped in with sjws.

Inbreeding does that. The entire Jewish race is inbred.

firstchurchofatheism.com /ministers/woolybumblebee/

A minister in the First Church of Atheism.

Oh I didn't know what that was. SO it's like Shia and Sunni?

as if we needed any more proof of her judaism

She will go full JDL the instant Israel is criticized. Another hypocritical kike.

Another blogpost covering her doings with the Men's Rights Movement.

owningyourshit.blogspot.com/ 2013/06/okay-i-really-wasnt-interested-in-doing.html

These kikes are just not even trying anymore.

So she's a female fedora who only wants to understand half of evolutionary theory while writing the other half as racist non-sense.

She's a fucking kike

There is athiest jews you know.

I wonder why there are so many holocaust survivors around.

GET IN THOSE COMMENTS GOYS

These Yids hate nothing more than being named.

Reminder, for the own university rules.
He can't get away with this.
And for his praising for the Haiti shoah as a god thing, he wasn't talking about miscegenation and immigration.

don't forget: there's a petition to publish the meeting

change.org/p/drexel-university-record-and-publish-the-meeting-with-professor-george-ciccariello-maher

ayy fucking lmao

wrong thread, autismo.

petitions affect PR.
universities care a fuckton about PR
conclusion: a successful petition will influence the behavior of a university

Started by Sargon of fucking Akkad himself.

Found this in the recommended vids

The primordial merchant.

Report it. She'll go mental at being shut down.

Nice plan OP. She'll bite hard once she gets a bunch of likes. She herself could be the spark that ignites the powderkeg. Like and spread!

That guy reminds me of the fucking caveman from Trailer Park Boys

fam, petitions are one of the Jews oldest tricks for placating the masses and pressuring government into a false sense of majority opinion.

the point is to get results.
do you wanna see the board meeting?
well you're obviously not going to get that by doing nothing. signing a petition will hardly take longer than writing your post and it's better than nothing.

lel stupid fucking kikes, this is good for us just like them voluntarily putting brackets on themselves was. Let them continue to feel smug and in control all the way to their complete and utter downfall.

What do you mean goy

More like white celibacy.

Holy shit OP the nose on that jewess looks like a cow catcher on an old west steam train. Thats all I really had to say… TL;DR for the rest, I figure jews always gonna jew, right up until it's time to go to summer camp.

A FUCKING LEAF

Thanks Trudeau

You should really consider spoiling this creature for fuck's sake.

Why do they keep poking the hornet's nest?

I've come to the conclusion that it's a method by which minorities measure the amount of power they have. It's still stupid as fuck.

I am pretty sure his name is Joel

Edgy contrarian, kicked out of every group she has ever associated with.

And these two disgusting fucks have five children (because it makes the welfare checks bigger). Also both of them are reportedly drug users, go figure. She looks like she's tried to pick her own face off.

they think they'll win the race war.

I've heard that The Wooly Bumblebee is a tranny. He sure looks like one. Is there evidence either way?

Why, you wanna fuck it?

Tried to find a higher quality version or the video.

jews are not reptilians, reptilians did nothing wrong!

Just questioning whether or not it, assuming it isn't jewis, actually can help white genocide with its cuck arab(?) boyfriend.

BTW I've seen that thing before. It's an MRA, but was thrown out and disowned by everyone for being a subversive kike.

It also stole $6000 from some MRA organisation.

Kek.
It's from the movie "Legion".

CRIMINALLY UNDERRATED POST

GODDAMMIT I WAS EATING SPOILER THAT FUCKING SHIT

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

no but i'm really serious you need to stop posting that or spoiler it. its fucking disgusting and its time to stop

I know how to spot a Jew and I know for a fact there's no good jew. This is trickery one way or another

No, it's racially mixed beyond recognition. Basically they need to racially mix to not die from the genetic diseases of their faulty DNA.

1. We act like we'd be offended by something.
2. they do it.
3. We document it and distribute it to the normie sphere and make them politically toxic.

It's very easy. We should tell them they should go to jail for flag burning like trump did. Immediately after he pulled that I scoped out some liberals I know and they were ready to do it within 1 day.

What's something normies would be really offended by?

Something about white children or white babies maybe

Serious wizard will give you serious love.

Meme-mancy won't work otherwise.

(((The Wooly Bumblebee)))

wasn't this bitch a gamergate lolcow at one point? I also remember her getting involved with some wannabe youtube e-cleb drama (when some feminist was trying to get armored skeptic arrested for statutory rapeing shoe on head).

I always thought she looked like a jew, but I just figured she was a munter.

That's a woman? Could have fooled me.

“The Jew is immunized against all dangers: one may call him a scoundrel, parasite, swindler, profiteer, it all runs off him like water off a raincoat. But call him a Jew and you will be astonished at how he recoils, how injured he is, how he suddenly shrinks back: “I’ve been found out"

There is such a thing called IDs here faggot, that's OP.

Well there goes all of the Holohoax survivors, niggerlips.

I can't fucking watch 2 seconds of that shit. Literally sick to my stomach.

Underrated post

Meant to post this in the drexel thread but full.

Is there any way to sue these fuckers? Seriously though, I'm not in the US and my comprehension on their laws are extremely naive…. But is there no way to sue an institution or individual based on an entity and use said (should the court rule in favour of anons) winnings to contribute to a charity/cause, etc. What i'm trying to ask, is it possible for a group of anons that do not have to represent themselves, but rather a movement or registered company or website founded by us to sue Drexel Uni, MTV, the kike making these comments?

Sorry if it sounds stupid, but tweets aren't hurting these fuckers hard enough anymore.

Another video of a jewish couple speaking their mind.

I had to google this kikes name to see if that image was a shoop or if she actually looks like that

I laughed for a solid 3 minutes when I realised that yes, she actually does look like that

You're not OP, you're a faggot.

oh wait

They sure as hell look, talk and act like kikes.

That whiney voice is excruciating. Someone kill it pls.

Secretly wants a smack on that snout I think!

The smugness of that bald guy.

How do we respond to people who say things like:

1. We don't have hate speech laws here because hat-speech laws are for cucks.

2. If we did have hate speech laws they wouldn't apply to hate speech directed at white people.

3. These people are "just joking/making fun of" the whole idea of white genocide because it's "absurd"

Not much we can do other than dox them…

Akkad is a contemptible faggot. But what difference does it make who started the petition?

This is the only thing I respect about them.

Her attitude and typical Jew looks, along with the content of this video, make this an opportunity too good to pass up.
Although her web traffic might see an uptick initially, the lack of anything even remotely entertaining about her or her videos will insure it is short-lived.
The red-pill effect of this, however, will live on for a generation, at least.

I hope more leftists start speading ob4is.

kek
fucking heil'd

meh

this

When will the holocaust actually happen? I'm sick to death of these fucking disgusting vultures.

Can someone make a nice meme, I'm to tired, can't keep eyes open.

There a many cases of Immigrants and Aliens, Niggers, Muslim Terrorists murdering white people.

oh, we have again those in a) but in addition SJW with "white guilt", communist infested education screwing with children, anti-white media propaganda and destruction of white culture (in a eew it's lame or that's naz(!!!) sense) and those actually calling openly for white genocide (deaththreat, fear, metal harm)

there are various videos on #whitegenocide showing politicans deciding in year XYZ no more white in europe/ usa. diversiy and cultural supression resulting in unhappy people and stagnating birth rates but also the financial aspect and taxes white people have to pay for immigrants free gibmedats.

advocates of aportion, basically all jewing and twisting the minds of females to become crazy bitche that other than goat fucking shitskins doesn't want to touch.

Difficult point to prove unless include USA Pizzagate, child trafficing and…. child-of-my-wife-meme.

fuck I need sleep, that's it, can't go on…. good luck.

Look! It's Beetlejews!

Who the fuck does she think she's fooling, here?

wtf I hate Jews now

Holla Forums is always right

Wasn't that supposed to say Jews rule? Didn't they make him change it?

I have heard some say that

Every. Last. One, user. We'll make a game of it.

reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/5l85rl/sjws_in_my_rthe_donald_looks_like_drexel_woke_up/?utm_content=comments&utm_medium=user&utm_source=reddit&utm_name=frontpage

Deep cover account

(Checked)

Hitler approves, fire up the reddit accounts

also to frame it as "Fuggin racists" etc

Racial identity is built when people feel attacked. Look at prison gangs. If we want whites to unify, whites need to feel attacked. Spread this video and more like it on facebook, twitter, etc. spread it to white people especially.

Yeah. We know. That's what we're doing

And I've spread it on all 5 of my facebooks, 2 as "wyf is happening" as black accounts and 3 as "HAHAHA YES" as jews/sjw accounts

Literal diabeetus.

Oh shit that first pic is horrid. Looks like something from Alien.

ty man

Top fucking kek.

Check the necklace. Same upside down Illuminati symbol. They honest to god believe in this bullshit.

She probably is a satanist.

Seriously though, anyone compared the symbol on her necklace to the ones in the pizzagate thread

Bumping because this is a good idea.

Bump.

THE "CHOSEN" FACE

In a way I suppose. Egalitarians still think everyone is equal, their main complaint against SJWs is that they think SJWs treat people unequally(they aren't wrong there).

That first pic:

Absolutely classic kike logic. Once you learn to spot their inverted reality, you can tell a kike is writing even before you look at the byline. It's as identifying as a fingerprint.

I first heard about it in a doc on the gulags in Romania

Bumping because recent events highlight the need to push this!

REMEMBER
Look out for upside down illuminati symbols.

I think a cult has been using them.

top kek

fuck me that's tumblr