Can we push this meme please...

Can we push this meme please? Happy cums for any user that can uncover connections between Carrie "Sleeps with the fishes" Fisher and bullshit diets. She looks like one of those (((fad dieters)))

Other urls found in this thread:

fox6now
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Pretty sure she smoked a carton a day.

Also not Holla Forums.

She's dead. So who cares

Eh one less SJW cat lady

TRUMP CURSE

Don't worry Carrie, when you die we'll just use a CGI version of you instead.

That's what happens when you transform a movie franchise into anti white central.

KEK DISAPPROVED

Fug I didn't mean to reply to that post. Sorry. Whatever. Polite sage.

Dubs confirm.

Dubs of truth. Because aliens have foreign Earth accents ;-)

The curse is fucking real.

Never forget.

jesus christ i laughed so hard at that gif. Bashing commies all day ery day

A 30-year daily diet of 3 insufflated grammes of Peruvian fucking flake tends to do more damage to the heart than Caveman Diet and the like.
The kikess was a renowned fucking cokefiend. She even wrote a fucking book about it.

She projected, accused him of being on coke. Now he's President and she's…

She was a fat coke head degenerate, Im surprised she lived this long.

…burning in hell

Are there any articles on it or is it just an open secret?

She's said so much herself. And add the furtive smoking on top of that and your heart ain't gonna be happy.

www.theguardian.com/film/2010/oct/12/carrie-fisher-cocaine-star-wars

FUCKEN' CHEK'T.

Wew, turns out she was also batshit insane.

Nice high-end trips, fam. There are quotes of her braggin about her mental defects.

(checked)
Glad she's dead but why use the Guardian as a source on h8chan?

Kek shows his wrath again. His prophets shall never be slandered without consequences

Would you prefer Daily Beast or Daily Mirror?

Go back to Reddit

she had one hell of a crack habit when she was young

Confirmed for brain damaged too, this is some Cher-tier Twitter character space management.

[/autism]

They did that even before she died

That pic never gets old. 👍

Think Cher will bite it this year?

I actually never have been to reddit and use h8chan as a sign of honoring our dead. When we used to be the Internet hate machine. But yeah give yourself another cock to eat newfag.

whatever shills less I guess. To bad that's not how media ever will work.

we can only hope. maybe kek will bless us in our wishes of cher's demise

Nah. Being braindead doesn't allow her to introspect hard enough to start thinking about suicide. Best we can expect is a crack OD at some random time next year.

Haha just about an hour ago I was thinking "You know I bet she's gonna die" and now I check Holla Forums and see this.

Probably gonna an hero soon, she's pretty fucking crazy.

go away

Why do you even come here?

What most likely happened is she was on a horrible diet trying to lose weight for rogue one and afterwards. A lot of actors who do radical diet changes after 50 usually die like this. That negroid from the Green Mile died in a similar manner. Plus a life of coke use was a time bomb on her heart.

Star Wars has always been shit tier.

Hey buddy, I think you got the wrong door

it was cocaine

It was a big news that she was trying to lose weight quickly for rogue one

*Allegedly*

What's wrong with caveman diet?

I understand my formatting is shit. I just don't agree we are who we once were anymore. Alot of these threads are feels never actions. I want to start the lolcow days again. But with Trump soon to be in office the thing that makes it seem like the old days on Holla Forums was firesafety threads. I just don't think we can go back to pre08 Holla Forums. Now that I got that off my chest roast me.
Being old fag and NEET is all I have left.

I'm thinking more of Cher, but why is it always old fucks writing in this cringeworthy style?

Ding-dong the bitch is dead, la-la la, la-la la…
But, seriously? Why the fuck should we care? She was in like, what, five Harry Potter movies and Star Trek?
celeb cancer needs to stay in cuckchan

You a Trekkie too, user?

(checked)
Because they want to be young and hip? Don't know don't care

The Donald is a celebration. It was even in his shows name.

I used to like Star Trek too, especially TNG. These days not so much; it's just too transparent now.

Reminder that first season TNG had men wearing women's dress uniforms because "in the future, the sexes are so equal that it's perfectly normal."

hope not - she's a lolcow if there ever was one

Fuckall

She didn't fly so good.

Free keks

Fake quote.

Holy fuck how did we not put this together until now

Kek strikes again

Thanks for correcting the record goy

Wait did she actually die?

Yep

does anyone have the quote source?

Piss off, kike cunt.

Does anyone else get the feeling she was sacrificed to get more money out of Rouge One by way of the Heath Ledger effect?

Do less coke.

Turns out she twatted about Trump being president over her dead body.

she was a coke head until the very end

They all look the same

PRAISE KEK

Get a job.

kek

WHO WANTS TO TRY NEXT?

kek we should correct the quote then, that's even better.

this current year has been the best current year ever

I am starting to think that the Trump Curse is fucking real. I mean, look, this is the only famous that is doing it well until now, and you know why.

Nothing if you are not a jew

That nigger was munching roids and roids seem to fuck your heart up.

I assume you mean the paleo diet. If I remember correctly, you can experience breathing problems while exerting yourself with the excess omega-3 in your system. It usually takes a fair bit of work to accomplish, like exercise.

It's like any other restricted menu, meaning that it can be bad under certain circumstances. The "no pork" rule of Jewish and Muslim diets, for example, is a bad idea if you're trying to make good soldiers.

Neurotic autistic (((artists))) are declaring war on Kek and having meltdowns over this.

(checked)

She's got enough coke in her system. I wouldn't put it past her.

You know who else has curses associated with personal disturbances, invasions, attacks? Egyptian Pharaohs.

Is Trump a Pharaoh in Kek's eyes?

That seems highly probable.

The dubs speak to us!

This was completely ignored, because of the shitstorm after Trump won.

Its real

I have to admit that's bretty gud memetic warfare right there.

It would be if she wasn't… dead as a doornail.

Shame that he couldn't do a young version of Carrie Fisher, though.

Oh well. At least he didn't just try to draw in more attention with sex, as is the custom of attention whores and/or Jews.

That edit tho

You're dumb.

Checked
But seriously, the curse is real. Do not trifle with Kek, Trump, or Pepe.

(checked)
Notice how the (((artist))) didn't have the balls to correctly depict her in a golden bikini.

Brilliant drawing but the reality is Carrie turned into a mental coke frazzled Jabba, and Kek did away with her, like all enemies of truth.

NOTED.

She loved the metal bikini too.

Beat me to it.

We need to stop letting old women use emoticons.

Where others see an old bat sperging out on twitter, I see the next victim of the curse of Kek.
Cher will be dead soon, not because of decades of degeneracy, but because she fucked with the wrong Egyptian Frog God.

0100101101000101010010110010000001000011010010000100010101000011010010110101001100100000010101110100100101010100010010000100111101010101010101000010000001000100010101010100001001010011

Is it so hard to just type a full sentence without having to resort to abbreviations and emoticons?
I spend half a minute trying to decipher this crap.

If you aren't a weak and sickly human being the worst that will happen in a radical diet change is gastrointestinal symptoms.

I wonder if the shock treatments had anything to do with it.

whoa

Was she even listed on the flight plan?

top kek

Steroids or Negroids

We should forward these twatter screencraps to our buddy Kurt and make him breakdance again. It's just as difficult to read as flashing text imo

Such as blood out your shithole. Not 3 terrible

(checked)
Requesting art of Pepe-Jabba with a full blown WoW undead slave leia on a leash looking like she loves the Pepe D.

ain't that a great last gift towards the end of the year? First, George "bunker buster" Michels and then Carrie "muh sjw rebellion" Fisher bites the dust. It's like natures is meming again.

Let's celebrate with an actual good aged body.

TNG isn't really that commie, heck the villians of that show are basically a parody of the authoritarian left

Spoiler that shit you fucking nigger.

somebody better does this

Electric shock does tend to fuck with the heart rhythm.

Okay this thread has been kill for a while. Y'all can suck my beans.

Fuck you, purist

Her kike mom died.

fox6now .com/2016/12/28/tmz-debbie-reynolds-suffers-medical-emergency-is-rushed-to-the-hospital/

checked
also I use a Ouija board as a mousepad

On this, I loved TNG as a kid/teen… the older I've gotten, the more I've realized how absolute shit it was. Not just because it was basically "glorious communism makes all of space better" tier stuff.. but because of how the captain's character acted.

Just as the best three examples: Kirk and Picard both faced a situation that was similar but their way of dealing with it drastically different. Kirk basically ran into a child like race who was nothing more than food for another race, Picard ran into a child like race who punished ANY rule violation (even "dont step on the grass") with lethal injection. Both were completely absurd ways of living. Kirk intervened and stopped it, Picard waved his hands and said "but its diversity! its how they live! dont judge them!"

Then there was the time Picard turned his back on his allies that ruled the klingon empire, rather than aiding them in putting down a rebellion he decided "oh noes! cant get involved in a civil war! DONT JUDGE THEM! LET THEM DECIDE FOR THEMSELVES!" meanwhile the rebellion was led by a war hungry murderous bunch that had tried to kill him before IIRC and eventually their leaders actually destroyed his ship in the movie generations.

And finally, the way picard handled Q time and time again with utter contempt and disdain. Rather than looking at them and aspiring to what humanity might become at its peak, only less infantile and indifferent to other species, or attempting to stop Q in any way from toying with the universe, maybe attempting to enlighten him or bring him into the fold to see their way of doing things was just… no, he simply wanted him gone from THEIR presence, to stop messing with the federation and specifically the enterprise. A sort of "go away. if it isnt happening to me it isnt my problem," way of looking at things. Very selfish, very self centered, very stupid really, it was no wonder Q mocked Picard and talked about how little he was all the time and enjoyed toying with him. Because he was all of those things. He never even tried to be more than a man, or better than himself, he just mindlessly did as he was told 90% of the time, and the other 10% recklessly ignored rules for his own personal/ships gain but NOT for the benefit of the race he was dealing with, though he often liked to justify it as such.

Picard was a hack captain. Kirk was the real deal.

Ok this is officially suspicious now.