Hey Holla Forums, remember when Romania was about to become severely culturally enriched...

Hey Holla Forums, remember when Romania was about to become severely culturally enriched, competing with Sweden for the end-of-year cucklimpics by getting the FIRST muslim woman prime-minister in Europe?

romania-insider.com/romanias-president-refuses-nominate-muslim-woman-future-prime-minister/

Fucking yes! I mean ROMANIA NO!

Fmmet

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/tGEX7
hungarianfreepress.com/2016/12/27/political-crisis-in-romania/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

bump

Pure relief.

Good, this is how it starts, just like with Jews. They'll have the first Muzzie whatever, she'll pick a cabinet full of Muzzies, they'll staff their offices with Muslims, etc. Any infidel who resigns or retires will be replaced by a Muslim. Any criticism is ignored as Islamophobia. Soon girls are being gang raped in public and 20-year old brown men are screaming Allah Akbar while mowing down civilians with an AK. The press says Europeans deserve it for being racist. It's better to just stop this Muslim shit before it gets started, because they can't be removed without violence.

Check'd.

It's funny, because people were praising Dragnea (the leader of PSD the current majority party in the parliament) for this 0.2D chess move since Iohannis, our president, couldn't turn her down.
Dragnea, the absolute marxist cunt, forgot that her husband, the Syrian, praised "Holy War" on facebook. Kek

She literally got cucked by her husband

When are you going to get your gold back from the Ruskies?

That's even lower on the to-do list in this hell-hole than getting Basarabia back. We have vipers to deal with here, plenty of them first.

Muslim BTFO. Based Romanian's.

BASED ROMANIA

I was sad to learn about your to be PM.

At least you still have a based President.
Never lose faith in fighting the good fight.

How did that mudslime get elected anyways? I'm assuming some kike manipulation behind the scenes

Those were parlamentary elections, so people didn't vote vor a person, they voted for a party. And only after the results were out the party revealed their proposition for a prime minister. Anyway, i'm 99% sure this has nothing to do with trying to turn Romania into a muslim shithole or standing up against it. The social democrats just proposed one of their cronies who happened to be a muslim, and pol is just sperging out for no reason.

You don't really elect a prime minister.

Think Theresa May.

Those are some nasty genes! Good grief.

Good on you, Romania.

How can she be a Muslim if she isn't wearing the kitchen drapes over her face?

Could Klaus Iohannis be literally the only German to have ever said no to a muslim?

Have there been any other recorded cases?

ROMANIA UNCUCKED, SWEDEN, GERMANY, US, REMAIN CUCKED

Romanian president rejects nomination of Muslim woman for PM - Klaus Iohanniss decision to block appointment of Sevil Shhaideh may be linked to her Syrian husbands background

archive.is/tGEX7

It's called The Long March Through The Institutions. These parasites rely on exploiting societal trust to undermine us.

Have you been asleep since November?

>not caring about a muslim potentially running a historically semiwhite country

The US is so utterly Jewed that a single man with charisma, a plan to deport illegals and who panders to Israelis is far from a guarantee for it to get unfucked. Kick illegal beaners and mudslimes, also give precedent for a future regime to overstep it's boundaries, it doesn't get rid of the root of the problem that is deeply ingrained in the US government.

It's Eastern Hungary. This is what happens when horse buggerers leave.

Based Vlachs!

The one and only solution to invaders.

US is totally fucked, I'll give my life in Europe when shit kicks off

If you had told me in 2015 that Romania would deny the first female PM of Romania her position, I would laugh at you. God bless this year.

Casting Earth Spike Lvl 5? Thank god i'm already novice wizard. Fuck you, females.

If you elect a prime minister, they win.

Mulsims in Romania, for all their faults like, being muslims aren't like the breed you get in the west. There's too few of them, and they've been there for centuries, so they're forced to integrate as much as possible.

As for the ones that actually are like the western ones (generally recent immigrants), if they look like trouble they're thrown out of the country by the SRI/secret service. It's done on the down-low, with court orders, and nobody cares about muh human rights anyway. One of the few things SRI does right.

ROMANIA YES!!!

FUCK I MEAN NO! ROMANIA NOOOOOOOOOO!!!

reminder that Romania is a culturally roman state that hates gypsies and could actually become literally fascist

Something's fishy here. What if PSD nominated this bitch knowing that she would be rejected, with the hopes that Iohannis won't reject the second pick, which is going to be worse?

Im a romanian and i wish to fucking die.
The nominee was shit, but the president didn't do it because "le ebin white pride xD". He did because it wasnt bad in the way that he wanted it.
He wants a puppet that he can control when he gets fucked because a small minority likes him now.
He's a zogbot controlled from the EU's black heart.
One of his biggest ally parties is getting money from Soros.
send help

Can you please give me some source about that thing with the holy war?

Sometimes violence is the answer. This is one of those times. We can not let a european country fall to mudslimes. It cannot happen at any cost. Even if some of us have to die, this cannot be allowed.

If a brick falls and splits a jew's head, the brick isn't making a statement, but it still brings a smile to my face. Of course Iohannis is a Frankenstein-looking puppet for Merkel, and is at least an aspie, but in this instance he choose well.

hungarianfreepress.com/2016/12/27/political-crisis-in-romania/

There are several other sources which you're free too look up.

Slow user here. Is this a;
ROMANIA YES Holla Forums disapprove
or
ROMANIA NO Holla Forums approved

Fuck off back to reddit, they're more at your level of intelligence.

Oh, makes sense now. She was married to the wrong kind of muslim.

Pretty much, yes, except there's no right kind of muslim except pic related.

So does this mean that they are having a constitutional crisis?

INO

Oh noes, Romania is going full dictatorial. We have to restore their democracy

Holy shit, awesome! :)

That's a deportation material right there. She should pack her bags and GTFO.

Looks like it. She was disqualified for being anti-ZOG. Shit.

Why do I have the feeling that she is an actual feminist?

Don't be so demoralised, we've been through worse, this is a piece of pie. And we're still so much better off than the west: if you're hopeless now, how do you think you'd feel if you were a Britbong? Chin up.

Im not hopeless, im just completely disgusted at the shit thats happening in our political scene.

She is one or more of the following:
Jewess
Feminist
Cat lady who nobody will ever fuck

Right there with you, fellow bROmanian. I propose that 2017 will be the year we found a movement, or join one (PRU? PRM? We need to research them further even though the things I know aren't that encouraging). But I think it's time to join the political stage instead of lurking.

i was hoping he would say why…

This is going to get a bit wild in Romania..

look behind…