youtube.com/watch?v=IAsrVmVkXFg
youtube.com/watch?v=xYzhPXiKtGY
youtube.com/watch?v=0KY-O2mAPgM
stormcloakmusic.bandcamp.com/track/christmas-in-constantinople
masterbootrecord.bandcamp.com/album/c-chkdsk-f
dungeonsynth.blogspot.de/
youtube.com/watch?v=-OGd4gplxQM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

If I wanted to listen to video game music I'd play video games.

This.

Degenerate music at its finest.

Yeah I'm sure you faggots only listen to classical music right?

Kek Kommando is one of his best works yet. Right up there with Right Wing Death Squads.

I wish for the revival of classical music and early 20th Century style military marching music from the right wing. Sorry, but this electronic stuff isn't really compelling. It just serves as some good background music when doing something on the computer.

Thanks for reminding me.

faggot

Something wrong with that, faggot? Even for 80s capitalist music imitation, it's mediocre. This guy is literally shilling for shekels. Fuck off.

This. Wake me up when some bad goy produces meme marching music.
Synth music has always been music for homosexuals and transvestites.

Galactic Lebensraum is my favorite

Here's some marching music for you brother.

Kick out the shitty 70s instrumentals and sing it a capela.

It's also absolutely fucking degenerate and the bad kind of autism. Fuck off.

All the big band and swing shit from the 20s, 30s and 40s is pretty alright. I started getting into that after Tony Soprano's Mom was listening to it in an episode. That's music from when men were real men.
It's fucking gay. It was gay in 1984, and it's gay now. I don't know why people are pushing faggoty retro electronic music when good metal is a better fit. You need anger and raw hate set to music. Something to get you psyched up and pumped up. How does thud-thud-thud boop-beep-boop even begin to fit the bill? You can't even work out listening to the shit. You might as well get an R2D2 app on your phone and ride around listening to that all day.

I blame Anglin for this. He's been pushing it at his site and the stupid goyim have been eating it up.

Your kind of autism is way worse.
Stop complaining, and start creating better stuff yourself.

thx op I youtube-dl -f ogg your album and not pay shekels

sure, or you could just click buy put 0 dollars and download the zip file.

I'd have to enable the JavaSemite for that

oh then fuck that, his album isn't on youtube yet.

Someone should upload it

This is why you don't see right wing artists or anything of the sort succeed, because you are as bad as the kikes when it comes to being a tightwad, but unlike you jews support each other and pool resources together. at least pay $5 of your neet bux im sure mom and dad gave you some christmas money.

faggots, this is why we lose.

Well, Kek Kommando is really the only good song on there.

How about no?

On top of what I already said there is nothing wrong with piracy when you are pirating from (((hollywood))) or other shit like that, god damn, support your own don't be scum.

I wish I could make you faggots feel shame but I doubt you cant with your cut dicks and all.

I don't pay for any media. Kiked or not. I am a pirate.

You're making it painfully obvious you know jack shit about music in general and you're either underage or a manchild.

Next time you say a movie is shit you better start making a better one the very fucking instant you say it, friendo.

I actually own a ton of CD's in handmade packages by micro labels you probably never heard about but I'm not gonna go ahead and buy a digital album I've never listened to before

and buying some "fashy" electronic music some guy made as his hobby isn't gonna stop Jewish Communism so pipe down your autism

I remember him saying he wanted his music to remain 'free for the volk'.

He's not trying to sell you shit. Just get it and support him with your shekels if you want.

I don't agree it's the only good one, but it's definitely the best.
The frog sounds were incorporated into the track very well.

Nice false comparison there, friendo.

The fact is that if you had any agency, you could do the same thing Cybernazi does.
It's not that hard to learn. So if you honestly think you can do it better, then fucking do it.

So you cant spare $5 for the guy? ok sure

Not really. This kind of shit isn't hard to make. What it does take, however is time and effort. Learning to make music and then making a fucking synthwave album to prove a point isn't exactly at the top of my priorities. Only degenerate autists like you think like that.

Have to keep up with the anime and masturbation, right?

You are equally useless as your criticism.

It's a better use of my time than crying because someone told me my music was shit.

Do you seriously not realize how retarded the point you're trying to make is?

Right. Only psychologically underdeveloped people would not like music that was created for homos and drug addicts thirty years ago. I guess I need to re-think my whole life. Thanks, highly educated and sophisticated anonymous person!

youtube.com/watch?v=1mCExFZBxX0

Yeah, It's a bummer.

i can support pic related, also you must be living a boring life if any of you really limit your consumption of music to the classical genre.

This applies to the vast majority of metal as well, faggot. And if you actually had anything resembling an objective view of music you would completely disregard the artist´s personality and the target audience.

wew, this guy is a pro

I also listen to hipstershit, Rhodesian music and pirates.

Pray tell what is Rhodesian music. Is it just the military songs?

Clem Tholet, John Edmond, the military songs, etc.

I'm not that guy crying about "wahhh electronic music is for gays!" but

I bet you're the life of parties.

Bollocks, context is important to music. That's why Nirvana took off. The 90's had a whole bunch of angry young white males.
Just like now :^)

Homosexuals will burn.

Fag music is subversion to legitimize their own degeneracy.
Only exception is Freddy Mercury who tried to remain impartial.

What is this garbage?

Did I ever say it wasn't? Context is very important. It's key to understand the way genres influenced each other, how new ideas and concepts were introduced to music and how these two are bound to different times. That doesn't mean that the artist's personality or the target audience is indicative of the actual quality of the music though.

I'm more of a psychedelic/stoner rock, grunge/prog metal fan.
Also into trip hop, BOC and 2814.

Working on a project combining all of those.

We need an artist that names the jew and also shitposts IRL.

Dibs being that guy :^)

Oh lordy this will be a hell of a summer.

Even your trips can't save you now

Kek at you niggers.

Oh shit, I'm sorry. I didn't know you were blind. Please ask someone to read my earlier posts out loud to you, friend.

What does Holla Forums listen to?

Folk
Neo-Folk
Folk-Punk (Leftist anarcho-kiddies, but I still like it)
Instrumental Hip-Hop
Neo-Classical
Synthwave
Ambient

Everytime cybernazi makes somethin it's pure gold. 10/10 would futurefash with.

k

also, whose twitter made this picture?
and why is /mu/ ded

Hey I still listen to stuff most lefties listen to, there's no harm, it makes you remember what it was like to be a child.
Then you look at it from the perspective after looking into the abyss.

youtu.be/Az2NpAQDBus
This band is pretty underrated thanks to all the other shit metal bands drowning them out back in the day.

Excellent stuff if you like the genre. Besides, the more creative forces involved with the radical right the better. Have an imperial thumbs up.

wow, this is truly amazing.

I'm on a hipstershit binge right now.

spoken like a true 18 year old child when someone criticizes his musical taste

Speed metal
Thrash metal
Power Metal
Symphonic Metal
Ocasional Classic Rock
Country before the 1990's when it had balls
Retrowave
Future Funk/Vaporwave
Italo Disco
Eurobeat

mah nigga

Only the best while speeding down the freeways

WINTER BREAK CANT END SOON ENOUGH

check out Buddy Brown

I would listen to other if it provoked the same reaction for me as classical, but nothing compares. I have listened to metal (black, power, viking, etc.), rock, hard rock, even some early disco, but I never feel the chill running down my spine. It's nothing like Verdi's Requiem, or Wagner in general. But it's only my personal taste. /blogpost.

Vid related. Not just listening, but I'll sing part of it on New Year's Eve.

Out of Cybernazi's work I like Right Wing Death Squads and Cyber Kampf. kek'd at Buy This Track, Goy.

>>>/reddit/
>>>/tumblr/
>>>/cuckold/

Anarchist nigger trash.

What kind of massive faggot would use the jewish word 'goy' to describe himself?

Its ironic you sensible dipshit.

you guiz gotta try this out

youtube.com/watch?v=tAxydQyJvm4

RWDS is a great track

Good job, ignore the faggots.

A E S T H E T I C

You people are stupid. I like the colour and texture of the music. And the moody vibe is good.

That one, you mean? That's your argument that needs a counter? OK. Here's one, aside from those that have already been presented:

You're a big poopy head.

Happy, gayrod?

I say that as a former trip-hop listener, who also listened to songs less faggoty than those you prefer. And I listened to them a lot.

Also it's a fact that it's full of anarchist/nigger punks who have basic musical knowledge and use it to make their music sound better.

no no no, the soul of a piece of music or art is formed by the highly contentrated creative energy of its creator. this is a determining factor to the creations meaning and quality.

That is why Wagners ride of the valkyries is so high energy, and its also why your nigger music is degenerate crap.

That's the moody vibe. Makes it sound darker. I know it's a cheap gimmick - but it works.

And the moody mood of the music cannot emphasize the darkness of the music? High energy music gets to the point where it sounds like TV static, unless you add colour - there is nothing but noise.
The colour is as important as the texture.
You need an earth of structures AND colours in order for there to be life.

This is why I hate the LBGT use of the rainbow flag. You want colour?
How bout the wrath of red?

Exactly the reason I don't like it: cheap gimmicks. Tolerable under social settings while having fun, but not when I consciously listen to them. That being said, I can't imagine a reason one will listen to trip-hop outside of a social setting.

You don't like lollies as a snack?

Sometimes, the cheap gimmicks are combined to form a spectacular masterpiece.
Sometimes the simplicity is a mere consequence of the beauty of the piece.

sounds like Blade Runner credits track, I approve

I put $5 and thought nothing of it. Content creators and ESPECIALLY out own content creators deserve to be compensated.

How the fuck do you cheap faggots expect to destroy these Jewish-owned entertainment industries if you're unwilling to support creators?

Best track was Gas the Xenos galactic war now by far.

Nah.

This line of thought makes composition a lazy feat and the result a result of coincidence. It's more fun, and organically created masterpieces may come out of it, but they're a handful among a sea of shit, including their own creators' other tracks.

All these imposters and shills- You cretins stand out like a Klansman at a rap concert.

For all the newfriends lurking, fash synth is as much a part of board culture as Kek. Adopt it, or GTFO (or at least keep quiet).

To the OP, you dun good. Keep it up, we true Holla Forumsiticians salute you!

Here we go.
Hipsters turn Milo alt-right trying to hijack the movement by rehashing old game music for schekels and hellofellownatzeeing with Holla Forums approved words.

Next music style will be with new ways to play instruments, new instruments or new ways to use digital equipment by some bright kids.
Till then I'll stick tom my prog.

Fashwave would take off, if only there where more then 2 people and some other guys working on it.

Low energy. Sad.

Gas yourself.

youtube.com/watch?v=IAsrVmVkXFg

youtube.com/watch?v=xYzhPXiKtGY

youtube.com/watch?v=0KY-O2mAPgM

Don't mind me, just un-fagging the thread.

German march songs have their place. This thread isn't one of them. Your poofter-assed D&C doesn't fool anyone, Schlomo. Get gassed.

80s movie and vidya music is anti-modernist simply because it reflected the last gasp of masculine values before they were excised from pop culture by numales, dykes, and kikes. Any oldfag knows this. And culture influences politics. New retro and fashwave simply builds on the nostalgia factor of a bygone time - a time that's so much removed from our present cesspool, that it seems like a mythic era (despite itself being just a pale shadow of true volkisch values and masculinity).

Start a religion D&C thread if you wanna do it right.

Fucking low-energy turdlets, not an ounce of originality in the lot of you.

Bit like our universe tbh :^)

Which "makes you think" about:

tbh i wont pay for music or other downloadable shit, i'll buy fashy merch though. This seems kind of meh compared to Blink 14/88 tho (only listened to two tracks so far), and lacks vocals.

Speaking of which what ever happened to the RWDS guy?

Gotta make it more open to normies.
Metalwave?

Here's some more good shit, 'cause I'm bored and enjoy triggering D&C-ing jews.

it would be one thing if this had something to make it different than average music of this nature…like more samples or something that relates to the cover/title, but it doesn't. (maybe extremely spaced out) Looks like just a typical "whatever-wave" artist that thinks if he puts a edgy cover and title, we will just eat it up. Needs more content relating to the title.

No, a music genre isn't based on two people making music, you need dozens, fashwave is just normal retrowave that people pretend is fascist.

Why doesn't this show up when searching with the bandcamp app? Nothing by cybernazi shows up in a search.

You're really bad at fitting in, milo.
kek, that's when the kikes hijacked the popular media completely

I like your taste in music man, but don't hate on the synth fash stuff. It's been part of the Holla Forums aesthetic for a long time now. If you don't like it, just avoid it. Otherwise you're D&Cing.

Anyways just got back from a hike in the woods and listened to this new cybernazi album. Agreed that Kek Kommando is the best (i love the shadilay cameo); I liked Manifest Destiny a lot, too.

Holy shit these fucking Jews.

That's already a specific genre, you're not going to backseat drive other people's artist works.

Fashwave is a specific sub-genre that's got about a hundred or so artists using the term.
If you want something different, do it yourself.

Where?

Fuck you I do what I want and I was giving inspiration.
No I want you to do it for me cause i'm lazy :^)
Pic related.

I have a question.
Is DOS-88 one of us or is he some kind of anarchist cuck? His oldest songs aren't even synth and contain quite commie-ish lyrics.

GOOD SHIT OP

please make some rare cassette prints

Stormcloak (formerly Tequilla Mockingbird) is also good.
stormcloakmusic.bandcamp.com/track/christmas-in-constantinople

also, you can rip anything from soundcloud/bandcamp with a youtube ripper, for cheap bastards

bet you fags complaining didn't even hear the hails and frog croaks

Or the remix of Shadilay.

the ribbit made me praise kek and the shadilay riffs. THANK YOU BASED C Y B E R N A Z I

I like this guy. Been following his uploads on jewtube since his first one. Neon (N∂zi) Nights sneaks up on you, gotta love it.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.

cyberpunk beta uprising in 20XX anyone?

your digits say it all my friend.

Back at you.

I listened to every track and it's great. Sure some parts of the 80's were militantly gay,but there is a lot of value here and there. Please make cassette with printed art

kekd
ffs this is amazing

Kek Commando sounds a bit better than his median work.

Awesome work OP, just might want to try and advertise ur stuff somewhere else too. 8ch pol has gone to complete shit and is now a honeypot/controlled opposition. They prema banned GEX, they might do it to you.

where have all the cool kids gone?

Also, I guess I will plug my album too
HEH HEH HEH HEH HEH HEH HEH

masterbootrecord.bandcamp.com/album/c-chkdsk-f

We are still lurking.

why?

I highly doubt that's your album

Will listen to later, thanks.

is it? That vinyl looks sweet and the music is bitchin. Will buy one if not sold out by thursday if you post proofs

Everything even remotely useful for actually changing the real world is either banned here or shilling against hard, this is supposed to be a place where you come to shake your fist at the latest news article and nothing more.

we're not even allowed to shake our fists at articles, like trump shilling for israel

We have transcended memes. 2017 should be the year of the Neo-meme.

PROOF NOW

Woah now, what proof do you want?

you should have a twitter page, dogwhistle to us boy. Hell, just post a tweet right now with the words dogwhistle in it

monitoring twitter now.

also you could post a photo of some of your stock with a time stamp - tread easy though.
I just want to know I'm actually supporting a polman in exchange for physical goods before I buy something from overseas. Your tunes are good on merit alone though, so I guess you dont owe us nuttin'

Your music is oddly reminiscent of the soundtrack to an old Doom megawad, "Community Is Falling 3". If that indeed is the case, at least some part of the old Doom community didn't turn into complete and total tumblr-tier pussies like Fraggle did.

NIGGER YOU BETTER HOLD UP YOUR WORDS WITH SOME GOOD FUCKING PROOF RIGHT NOW

You realize you can listen to the whole thing for free on the site before considering buying, right? This isn't amazon music with 30 second preview or "buy this shit or you can't hear any of it".

kek you're going to frighten him user

Also you can just rip it all via convert2mp3 or sites like that. Same with soundcloud.

I bought Cybernazi's first album after listening to it on youtube. I bought this one after seeing this thread, both of those for $5. No regrets.

He's been lurking here. He is trying to make his own definitive style so we can have f a s h w a v e. Lurk mooar nigger.

Techno is for fags. Doesn't matter if you call it something else, it's still techno and it's still gay as fuck

Such obvious D&C ITT. Fuck off, Schlomo.

Important Synthwave history fact: the NewRetroWave channel, while quite popular now and excellent in it's content, came long after the ManiacSynth channel which paved the way for Synthwave as it was the first Synthwave channel on Youtube to achieve a moderate amount of success.
ManiacSynth was a sympathizer of Holocaust denier Alain Soral which is probably why he got taken down by Youtube a year ago.

RIP ManiacSynth

t. one of your earliest subscribers

Just listened to 'Angry Goy' the whole way through. This is some next level shit, white power.

This is why I stopped being a DJ when I got red-pilled. They want PLUR, I wanted to crush skulls in the streets.

MUSICAL REVOLUTION NOW

To enjoy? Of course. Everything else constitutes a dispassionate anthropological study of modernity, degeneracy, and Judaism.

There is definitely a vested interest against us cultivating our own culture, one that is actually attractive and not really mainstream but easy to get into. The first barrier broken down is "Well I don't like them Nazis but this music is pretty good."

never forget dubs, brother

That's right. I'd also like to see our own world star hip hop variant channel for epic meme compilations that is a mix of apolitically funny and politically funny/informative content with good fashy tunes throughout. Do you know of any channels like this? When I see worldstar on the tele, I usually counter with one of those "ULTRA DANK MEMES OFFENSIVE EDITION" but it's not enough. maybe I'll try to whip one up today with content from the wbm threads

Alrighty then

Purity spiraling doesn't do us any good you fucking faggot.

KeK Kommando is fucking immaculate

Dunno but I liked his parodies. Wish we had more high energy music to pump you up for gym so I don't have to listen to RAC recorded on a potato.

This.

I'm absolutely disgusted by the replies in this thread.

There seems to be a massive shill push against the creation and propagation of Holla Forums culture. Cybernazi is just one of many young artists pushing Holla Forums's values (true values, not Christcuckery which is already a dead religion) into the mainstream.

We are in a cultural war and trendy/edgy music like this is absolutely our greatest weapon in converting the youth. Holla Forums is powerful because it grew out of many competing ideologies and values and ended up with the best from each - even if you dislike this music it is disgraceful to shill against creative original content.

Has anyone else noticed the post quality of the board drop substantially since the election?

I've noticed it to though being mostly a lurker. You still get some decent threads here and there. The hype for a leader isn't as strong as it used to be as to why the energy level is lower now it's over and we have him coming into power.

I'd support him with $14.88.

Credit cards are easy as shit to get.

What.

what speaks against a national socialist africa. the goal is a tribalist world, niggers in niggerland and whites in mother europe untill we start colonizing the galaxy.

Why are there no japs in the pic?

confirmed for not having listened

you use that word, but you don't know what it means

oh wow that music is much better not

you use that word, but its clear you don't know what it means

absolute retardation

this

holy shit can you stick out anymore or what?

Xurious and Cybernazi are both great

checked and rekt

also, its not "shilling" if you're creating legitimate content. "shilling for shekels" is going on youtube and being like "fuck the kikes, right guise? i mean 1488 hitler and stuff like so awesome fucking jews hitler did nothing wrong – gibs shekels plox" – that's shilling for shekels. creating legitimate content and having a donate button, which as you pointed out is fucking optional, is based af

kudos to cybernazi. he was interviewed on TRS and he seemed like a legit slav. more power (and, yes, shekels) to him!

Nice, Cybernazi is the best Holla Forums content creator we have right now.

I hear you man. If there's one thing Holla Forums needs more it's OC, and I don't just mean image macros. We need music, videos, and comics. Even if they aren't that great, they serve to push the overtone window and, more importantly, to inspire people to create greater works.

The election provided a topic that could be discussed without end. Now that the election is over, we're back to "business as usual".

the post quality dropped significantly as early as March. the only thing holding the board together were Trumposters, a lot of them probably casuals and normalfags. once they lost interest, suddenly it became apparent to you the board was fucked. its like the old saying: when the tide goes out, you see who's been swimming naked. Holla Forums has been swimming naked for months now

horseshit. see above.

yeah, that'd be great, except the mods keep deleting OC threads,. but ur right its not only about macros for sure

Really pissed off about the banning of the monthly Holla Forums reads thread and the self-improvement ones too

Kill yourself, Holla Forums.

Lynch yo self.

no you kill yourself you fucking halfwit nigger newfag

also see here:
its not just OC threads. redpill threads (yes, I know they FINALLY allowed one yesterday), self-improvement threads, Holla Forums read threads… EVERYTHING that used to be a mainstay of Holla Forums is now banned.

You need to go the fuck back to cuckchan you teenage newfag piece of shit

absolutely. this board is shit, and its not going to get any better. they've been slow-boiling the board. what really needs to happen is a trigger to get all the non-cuckchannewfags to ditch the board for somewhere else.

unfortunately, that's not happening, so its out to the deserts of the barely trodden imageboards for me. this place sucks dick

>>>/polmeta/
Quit shitting up a good thread to whine about bullshit.

GERMANIA.exe

NO FUN ALLOWED. MUST BE ANGRY 24/7 UNTIL I KILL MYSELF

T. EDGELORD

agreed. Xurious is still one of my favorite artists, helped get me into fashwave

I disagree but I do want some new meme marching music now.

Isn't Xurious one of us? I thought that I saw him post on here once (before he was as popular as he is now).

Yep, either him or someone that knew him posted here once. I forgot if it was a futurefash thread or a music thread.

I think it was the futurefash thread. Probably could find it on archive.is somewhere.

how does that square with

I was listening to big band and western swing before you were even born, get on my level :^)

oh my

aw yes, more driving music.

Why not make your own style of music instead of latching on to a dead meme genre and just adding Holla Forums memes to it? If you TRS faggots want it to actually be taken seriously, you should do that.

OC is king man. Any content of sufficient quality helps that and loads of normies have 80s nostalgia. So this will appeal to them big time. Also please check in when you have made some OC, cause untill you make something worth a damn you're a fucking nigger.

Not even TRS btw I'm /BMW/. It's good to see our work continued. This was always our plan. To get greater memetic artwork out as far and wide as possible. I mean shit we have to be able to meet the minds of the masses. Satis mentis obvia.

What does the 80s have to do with right wing politics or fascism? I just get the feeling that too many of you are like clones of James Rolfe and can't get over 80s video games.

So long as the meaning remains intact the presentation doesn't matter so long as it grabs attention and is well produced. We have to tailor certain memes for general consumption. Not too many mind you. Just enough to make folks interested.

gave him 19.33 euros = $20.24

put it on youtube doubler with a correct timestamp

Isn't it obvious?

He shilled for evalion.

This.

Eww.

I'm more of a metalhead. but I am all about dark ambient and 8 bit dungeon synth. Chiptunes too. Keep up the good work OP.

This is probably my favorite 16 bit dark ambient "album"

Fuck it. I've always been good at Rapping so FaschRap inbound.

That's like saying you're good at shitting, sure you could be the best in the world at it and have a highly developed method but it's still shitting

You must be joking. It is pure Judeo-nigger music.

dungeonsynth.blogspot.de/

I'm not sure if it counts as Dungeon Synth, but Chris Paladin is definitely an artist more of Holla Forums should be listening to.

Video game shit music at it's finest. OP can't even spell shit without autistic symbols.

Synthshit is exacly what "fashy goys" are about: homosexuality. That's what came from the 80s. And you faggots are all swallowing it.

Thanks for the link hoss. It's like a less cheesy vapor wave.

Fuck you nigger. Varg did the whole Daudi Baldrs album on some shitty $30 synth they were trying to punish him with in jail and it's fucking great.

watch this.

and then contrast with the original by queen:

youtube.com/watch?v=-OGd4gplxQM

Fucking poetic mockery of the thinly veiled totalitarianism of the faggoty left.

Not as good as the first, but it is important to keep working now.
It's probably the slump album, the next, if he keeps working on it, will probably be excellent.

Still, it's not horrible, but it sure ain't as good as the first.

(checked)
That last track tho.

Yeah, it's pretty good, but the whole album sounds TOO videogamey to me.
Too 8 bitlike.

His first album had elements of it too, especialy the last track, but they were still good enough to be used (ironically, perhaps) as fighting music in a shadowrun session, or something.