High School Students in based Taiwan Staged a Nazi-Themed Parade

A high school principal in Taiwan has resigned after students at his school reportedly dressed up as Nazis for a holiday parade, prompting outrage from local educators and the island’s Israeli representative.

According to the Taipei Times, the school’s principal, Cheng Hsiao-ming, took full responsibility and will step down as the head of Kuang Fu High School in Taiwan’s Hsinchu City.

Photos of students hoisting swastika banners and parading behind a cardboard tank went viral over the weekend. One student was seen emerging from the tank and giving the Nazi salute, a red armband appended to his or her jacket.

The event, which the school originally branded as “cosplay,” immediately caught the attention of Israel’s de facto diplomatic mission in Taiwan, the Israel Economic and Cultural Office in Taipei (ISECO), which called the event “deplorable and shocking.”

“Schools should educate for tolerance and understanding among people, and we are deeply disappointed that this took place in Taiwan,” read a statement shared on the ISECO Facebook account.

“We strongly condemn this tasteless occurrence and call on the Taiwanese authorities, in all levels, to initiate educational programs which would introduce the meaning of the Holocaust and teach its history and universal meaning,” the statement continued.

The school has now pledged to strengthen Holocaust awareness by screening films like Schindler’s List.

archive.is/gyv7J
time.com/4618183/taiwan-nazi-high-school-hitler-cosplay/

THE FIRE RISES

Like fucking clockwork

Poor gooks are going to have their high school bulldozed and and a 60 million dollar holohoax museum erected on the site paid for by the students and their families.

time to jew harder

Kek

Fucking hell

Trolling done right

Based Best China.

I wonder what would have happened if the students marched with Japanese military flags.

Let us all, 'cosplay'.

I think the jews are mistaking the asians for whites. Only whites can be persuaded through feels, i can imagine all the taiwanese kids at kung fu chicken school laughing their asses off as the jews get shoad in the movies.

leave.

are they everywhere?

Chinks are no better than niggers.

oh, yes they are. And better than jews as well. Doesn't make me want to have them in my country anyway.

their a completly differen't species

Just like roaches.

I approve

this

Mainland chinks are only slightly better than Jews and nogs. Taiwanese, Macau chinks and Hong Kong chinks are almost human compared to the mainland chinks though.

Absolute scum. Remember when jews kept their petty fueds to themselves?

The Fat Clown genocided every intelligent, respectable chink he could get his hands on and taught the rest to be mindless, sociopathic drones. However, his influence was limited to mainland China. Unless that video was taken in one of the better Chinas?
What I don't get is, why does he cripple the animals and flay them alive instead of just gassing them with his exhaust or strangling them by locking a piece of rope around their necks? You know, aside from "LOL EDGE JUDGE YANMA DOESN'T REAL ONLY MAO REAL"? Because it would be so much easier to do it like that.

They're practically a mixture of jews and niggers, they have most of the subhuman cultural norms, customs, and hygiene that niggers have, but the jew side of them makes them slightly smarter and far less aggressive and violent. They also have all the underhanded manipulation and cheating tactics of the jew, but the nigger side of them causes them to jew each other as much as they jew anybody else.

They are. Remember when kikes shut down the Mein Kampf manga in Japan?

Neck yourself.

Now Jews might be less delusional about asians…

Storytime?

Every non-china chink hates china and chinese chinks, why do you think they are not part of china?

I wish the Mein Kampf manga has been scrubbed from everywhere on the internet as far as I can tell. I read it once years ago and never saved it but I remember it being very very good.

I own 2 copies

Bless them. May they continue to defy the jew.

Actually I don't.

Jew logic

Wew.
Western whites ate pigs, chickens, horses, cows, fish, goats and etc.

How can you eat something that has paws?

Mein sides!

This.

Jews are dumb as fuck, what is more likely to happen is: Chinks watch Scholomo's List, think its actualy real, consider it a great idea, start rounding up jews and torturing/murdering them while screaming Chink Pride World Wide. Lel i can hardly wait.

Considering the chinks on Taiwan gladly fought under Imperial rule me thinks it would cause the Mainland chink to shriek louder than any kike ever could.

AZN's love us. We will need their help to destroy the shitskin.

Then we can keep them out of our country haha

Was it ever fully translated? Also, it was part of a series that included other political books like (((Das Kapital))). I was reading both but stopped when they stopped translating it.

Do we skin them alive?
Worst we do is layer cages, and even then there are an increasing number of people refusing to buy them in favor of free range or barn, or owning chickens.

They rip the fur off while they're still alive, Jesus Christ dude. Nuke the fucking chinks already!

checked