Are we heading towards a massive showdown between zionist and globalist jews?

It feels like crazy unprecedented shit is happening every week.

We all know Trump is very pro-Israel. However, throughout the campaign we saw a very anti-globalist bent to his speeches and focus. He tweeted about auditing the federal reserve and even called out international bankers.

The entire globalist establishment did everything it could to try and prevent Trump. Throughout the entire primary we watched the globalist media constantly hound at Trump. Followed by an even greater howling during the general election. Clinton got enough money to outspend Trump 2 to 1. Despite this, there was quite the gnashing of teeth as she lost in the electoral college. Afterwhich the FBI/CIA started claiming Russia purposely tried to get Trump elected before the electors casted their vote. They too failed, as enough of the electors voted as expected.

Now we come to Obama abstaining from a UN resolution against Israel, allowing it to pass.

Cont..

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/E6lFU
socialmatter.net/2016/08/29/ascending-tower-episode-xvii-part-1-gaslighting-christians/
socialmatter.net/2016/09/01/ascending-the-tower-episode-xvii-part-2-the-meme-made-flesh/
archive.is/NXtZV
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Sergeants_affair
archive.fo/r1eQL
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

No. They pull this trick every time they get in hot water. The left hand of your enemy and the right hand of your enemy are both the same person.

If we can have nationalist countries too I don't see an issue.

They're the same thing. Or possibly two different departments of the same ruse-cruise.

D&C: The Kvetching. I hope the College kid kikes go ape shit on their parents Israel about it not being inclusive enough.

Fuck off by one. Why kek?

Off by one again dude. Maybe he's trying to tell us op's theory actually is the case?

kek

The only thing that is important is that more people every day are becoming aware of Jewish treachery. It doesn't matter how it happens. It matters that it happens. When critical mass is reached and the masses of the West realize that the kikes are up to no good, all will fall into place as it has countless times before. The details of how that occurs are insignificant. What is important that it occurs, and it is. The truth always rises, and when it does, the kikes get BTFO. Hopefully this time permanently.

Israel went fucking apeshit over this shit

archive.is/E6lFU

Trump followed with his disaproval. Zionist Jews like Ben Shapiro are going apeshit. And now, get this Bibi is getting investigated for bribery?

Fire Cock prelude. Shit will get real.

But in an actual serious post, we need to start naming names and find out whether these people really are opposed to each other or they're just feigning. It is like the jew to play both sides, but to accept them capable of this level of meta-fuckery, I find unimaginable. We won't know until we see the whole web of intentions, so everyone needs to stop with the shitty unfounded opinions that do nothing but alarm and divide us.

only because thats the way jews have to script it so they dont get gassed for the first time

Satan (globalist kikes) is going to destroy Israel to demoralize evangelical christians and cause them to have a crisis of faith.

Rightist Zionists like Putin and Trump hate globalism because it destroys the concept of Nationalism. Without nationalism, states like Israel can't exist. Unfortunately if Holla Forums wants to keep on supporting Trump and anti-globalism, they'll have to also support the Zionist Jews too. Or preferably, we go full on fascism and gas commie kikes. Or at least LARP about it

That would actually save the world, user. Stop making me like King Nigger!

Zionist vs. International Jew narrative is MOSSAD-level D&C. Remember, they all think they are the "Chosen Ones." Both sides are controlled opposition from Tel-Aviv.

Also, looks like this board might be controlled by (((Jared Kushner))). I'm looking into it, too much kikery going on. Fullchan was better before (((Kushner))) started fucking up this board.

Just watch out for the Lurians. Theyre the ones pushing the sjw meme.

'

LET ME EXPLAIN TO YOU FUCKING RETARDS HOW THIS WORKS

Zionists created Communism. Marx did not create Communism.

Israel wants a permanent control center of Communism to be based ONLY in Israel. This was Moses Hess and Hershel's idea as the founders of Zionism. It could be the U.N. or by some other name but still the same bullshit.

They planned this out since the late 1800s. They even have the statues designed of biblical prophets aligning the different buildings of the great halls where the new U.N. will meet and bend the knee from all over the world. They want Israel to become Holy Rome, but instead of Christianity it's just Communism.

you mean the ones in the past in the germanic tribe that would squash horse shit all over their body and paint tribal/nigger/savage tattoos all over themselves to show how "great" they were against romans?

Stop glorifying some 30yr old who cheated his way through Harvard. He's not in control of Holla Forums. IMKamphy the fucking Rachel Maddow Poster is. They sold out Holla Forums because the owners of Holla Forums always resented us but we draw the most traffic.

Yeah we know. You have brown eyes and black hair and worship a magical Jew because you're "European".

I doubt it's that clear-cut but there's certainly a huge fracture developing between the kikes. (((Israel))) and the (((UN))) going at each other is pretty hilarious.

You're a few decades late, the kikes abandoned the UN long ago.

When they have to, rats eat their own.

There's a tendency on the chans to see Jews as a monolith, and e.g. to take the hypocritical double standards of one kike journalist as representative of the nature of all Jews; or to take one quote from the Talmud as representative Jewish beliefs, when in reality the Talmud is a record of rabbinical thought and therefore has internal contradictions. After all, could one expect Locke and de Maistre to agree with one another in total if their writings were compiled into a single anthology? Part of the reason many of us are here is because extreme elements of the left have categorized all whites as evil who must be condemned and shamed into becoming submissive second class citizens, so the only rational response is unified resistance despite whatever differences we may have.

It would be unwise to pursue a categorical strategy rather than a D&C strategy lest we alienate what could be an ally. Uncle Adolf lost in part because he subordinated strategy to ideology. Leftist reform Jews are not Zionist nationalistic Jews, orthodox insular Jews are not neurotic Jews in Hollywood and journalism, globalist elite diaspora Jews are not Jews who abandon the faith and marry into and assimilate into their host culture, etc. Some groups of Jews are actually on board, for example because they're nationalistic Israelis who sympathize with nationalism, or are American citizens who don't have much of an attachment to the Jewish part of their ancestry. Watch a Stephen Miller speech if you're in doubt. Wariness is still advised.

I'd highly, *highly*, recommend listening to the following podcast which covers the landscape of current Jewish factions and the relation of Jews and Jewish thought to progressivism. It's 3 hours long between the two parts, but worth it.

socialmatter.net/2016/08/29/ascending-tower-episode-xvii-part-1-gaslighting-christians/
socialmatter.net/2016/09/01/ascending-the-tower-episode-xvii-part-2-the-meme-made-flesh/

No jews can every be allies, but thanks for confirming that this retarded thinking originated on the Aut-Right.

What is neoreaction?

And maybe cobelligerent would be a better term than ally, but you should at least try to get the point rather than intentionally avoid it.

He is aware of your point, and it's nothing new. It's an attempt to split Jews once more into 2 diametrically opposing groups so that no matter who comes out on tops, the Jew can claim himself an ally.

It comes down to this. Are they Lurian Kabballists, or not? If yes, shoot them, if no, up to you.

/thread

jews aren't white. therefor they all perish, just like all the other subhumans.

example?

Pretty much the only "distinction" between so-called globalist and zionist Jews is how much they pretend to care about the Israeli double standard - the former kvetches about it and makes lots of money doing so while steadfastly upholding that same double standard and the latter just shrugs, says "glad I'm not a filthy goy" and goes back to bulldozing palestinians and fleecing donations and sympathy from Christians.

That said, there's a tiny subset of really batshit insane zionists/jewish ethnic nationalists that actually encourage anti-semitism with the justification that it will force Jews to return to Israel and that's really all they care about; they're basically the Jewish equivalent of an apocalyptic Christian sect. One such group actually wrote to Hitler in 1941 begging him to ship all of the Jews from occupied Europe to the Levant and offering to fight with him against the allies if he would do so.

This does seem to be where things are headed, but they are in flux and I don't see a consensus.

I really don't think destroying Israel would save the world as long as the globalist kikes remain in Europe. And they would make another Israel since the current one isn't the only one.

Possible. It is very important that you look in to this.

So what you're saying is… if the country were made anti-communist, it would be safe from the Jews. It's hard to believe their agenda is so simple and 1D.

The globalists (backed by Arab money and NATO intelligence) are pushing the Zionists out of Jewish organizations and replacing them with globalist drones. The Zionist position has been weakened so much that they no longer have the strength for a "massive showdown."

Here is one example: American Jewish Committee aligns with ISNA. The Zionists would have never agreed to this. If there was one Zionist in the group, they would have raised hell.
archive.is/NXtZV

THEY ARE TWO SIDES OF THE SAME COIN
THIS IS THE SAME PRO-ISRAEL D&C THAT WE'VE SEEN IN OTHER THREADS

It does not matter what they say, we are consistent – to support Zionism and anti globalism. If they are with us, then friends, if not, then enemy. Jews have right to a right wing country as much as we do, and they need to exercise this right and stop doing globalism.

How disgraceful.

spotted the kike

Either way, Trump takes us towards a more racially aware America. An America which will eventually name the jew. Normies are already making the connections. It's general knowledge that the Jews are doing shady shit behind the scenes. All that needs to be done is to cultivate a feeling that we can actually do something about it.

This.

Do I need a footnote every time I want to discuss the jews and whether they're as unified as some claim? I find it hard to believe that Israel chimping out at the UN is some sort of master plan to institute globalism. Are Jews magically immune to D&C? Every single ethnic group has it's schisms.

Jews stab each other in the back all the time, looking at

is it possible Israel is being stabbed in the back by global Jewry in the name of preserving globalism?

I'm not claiming Zionist jews are our greatest ally now, but consider Islam. Muhammed would have gotten nowhere if the Byzantine empire and the Sasanian Empire weren't weakened by long arduous conflicts.

All zionists are globalists when it comes to anyone except Israel, especially non-whites. Op, you're making the mistake of assuming the Jews are working directly against each other rather than in kahoots with each other. Yes, there is conflict between the "zionist" and "globalist" Jews, but in the end they are still both against the goyim more than anything else. Neither can be an "ally"

In Bill Kristols newest podcast, he hints that he has been offered a job in the Trump admin but "he cant talk about it yet"

Get gassed kike.
The jewish beast has fallen and is pretending it's hurt so they can inject their poison while we are getting our guard down and try use the only mistake that whites do repeatedly in history. Mercy.
See posts like these:
This slimy lying kike is pretending that one of the zionist's hydra head is our ally against the other.
THIS IS HOW THEY ALWAYS WORKED
KIKES ARE THE SYNAGOGUE OF SATNAN AND CANNOT BE TRUSTED

I've been studying the orthodox jews lately, and it seems like they really REALLY dislike leftist jews because "they go against the torah". Not surprising, many of these orthodox jews voted for Trump this election. I've yet to put my finger on if they are sincere or not in their dislike for leftist jews, however.

thread/

Where is the Roman empire, where are the Romans, exactly.

Both of them would agree that the colonies are there to be exploited by White man, both Jews see us goyim as tools to use, animals to harshness.

The Orthodox kikes are also the ones that hate goyim the most, and those divides really only exist on the lowest levels - at the top they're all working towards the same agenda.

If you listen to a Kahanist/JDL type kike, they'll kvetch about the ADL, and the ADL will tell you they're terrorists, but of course it came out that Rabbi Kahane was an ADL asset, and that the ADL was funding the JDL. That's just one example, but it's how all the supposed jewish "splits" are.

anti-semitism is the solution to the Jewish question

that second pic shows pakistani migrants protesting in the streets, retard.
fuck off, retard

Bill Kristol would be a great guest on The Daily Shoah. :^)

There is no we.
But this low tier Trump discrediting has been debunked and called out every single Thread since the Elections.
Hitler is right as always, no matter how often you are beaten in an argument, you kikes return as if you don't know about it or act like you won the debate. Try something else, at least give us some new kind of salt to taste, otherwise it's less fun.

What do you think will happen after three generations?

At some point zionist Jews will realize that only white evangelicals will support them unconditionally. This doesn't mean you should treat Jews as allies, but rather zionist jews will be forced to stop white genocide in America because they can't afford to lose the good goyim that support them.

/thread

kek

/thread

Crony Capitalism the current system
Communism the alternative

Two sides of the same shekel

(((Leftist))) Media the outgoing mouthpiece
(((Alt-Right))) Media the incoming mouthpiece

Two sides of the same shekel

Whatever it takes for jews to stay in charge basically.

Race nationalism doesn't mean just us, faggot

Kikes are incredible racist even against their own kind muh bloodline kill the rest

Im pretty sure the uber jews consider even their own less "successful" kind expendable if it fits them.

of course they do
they were willing to let the holocaust happen in WW2.
Now, we all know, it DIDNT happen, but it could have happened very easily after all the kikes crimes in the 20th century alone up to that point. The germans had every right to kill every single jew but chose to take a higher path. most of the elite jew pigs fled when the germans came anyway

Of course they do. Back in the 19th century Jewish businessmen worked together with rabbis to sell thousands of Jewish girls into sexual slavery all over the world by luring them with promises of lucrative jobs as domestic servants, all vouched for by the local rabbi.

honorary dubs for this

Fuck you they do. They hoodwinked the world with lies to get that shit. Fuck them and their biblical mandates.

I have noticed a shift where right-wing Jews are suddenly embracing nationalism, while left-wing Jews are sticking with globalism. I view this as a strategy to be on the winning side, whoever wins.
The whole world is definitely becoming more aware of the Jew. The Six Gorillion myth is exploding into pieces. Jews are becoming worried, and are therefore embracing the nationalist movement. They are saying, "Nationalism is good. Israel is nationalist, too."
They are also using this support to gain support for Greater Israel, and it's working. Support for Israel in the Aut Right is strong.
This all reminds me of the scene from Braveheart where Robert the Bruce reports the rebellion of William Wallace to his father, and his father says, "You will embrace this rebellion, and support it from our lands in the north (Scotland). I will oppose it from our lands in the south (England)."

Every day I wish the holocaust was real. Every. Fucking. Day.

>1221

look closer they are mirror dubs…

captcha: gasxFr

I have wondered the same thing user. Are the jews close to Trump afraid of getting shoahed because the globalists can't help screwing over the goyim and rubbing their noses in it?

Or is Trump trying to do what Hitler tried in the 30s and send the jews out of his country to their homeland?

Nothing anyone says after this post have any value.

Yes and no. The families are all jewish, well known here and I won't preach to the choir.

Thing we often don't talk about though?
The families all fucking HATE each other.

I think we might be..

And hollywood are trying to trick Christians while they're at it.

This.

Ethnic sovereignty can work under a global structure.
The issue is ethnic conflict. It's a structural issue of a global mesh that needs to be there or the world will perish.
Though frankly, the global structure will fragment for a few years while countries focus on their internal conflicts.

I fear the Jews in America will not allow this.
I am unsure also about the Israel jews too, maybe in the future they will "fall" more.

But hey, pagans lies, right? :^)

All religions are pagan.

It is working, look at Holla Forums, every cuckstian retard bought into it, they are itching to go deus bult against the mudslimes in buttfuck nowhere for the benefit of jews while jamal and tyrone live of welfare they pay for and impregnate their daughters with brown mongrels. But hey, at least they will be christian, right?

No shit, tell a cuckstian about hermeticism and that their religion is just a fabrication concealing older babylonian and summerian mysteries and they go into full retard sperg mode.

That just means all pagan religions are just as correct as each other.
But Christianity is the best method of interpretation of them. :^)
Sorry, needed to clarify.

this

its all the same garbage really.

The leftist jews and the zionist jews still prefer eachother, than to side with other white leftists or right wing whites.

They also tried to reason with us, by pushing a narrative of this sort right here on this board. Enabled by trump and his dumb rhetoric around kikes, since we were sympathetic to trump. Even to people like putin who is a soft ally to israel (since a lot of the top kikes are russian/slavic kikes, in israel russian is even the third most spoken language)

So in a way, yea, I have no doubts anymore. ALL THE JERWS MUST BE FUCKNIG KILLED

ALL OF THEM, NOT A SINGLE FUCKING ONE SHOULD BE SPARED. TEL AVIV SHOULD BE NUKED. ALL THE "nationalistic" JEWS SHOULD BE MURDERED, ALL OF THE LEFTISTS JEWS AS WELL

Checked Shapiro and others feeds, lolololol

They can get fucked, to be quite honest:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Sergeants_affair

The UN is a golem turning on its master.

After the immense cluster fuck botching of this election cycle and the powder keg about to blow in israel, you'd have to be pretty drunk on kool-aid to think the current generation of jews are actually competent enough to plan for the long term.

So now Israel is falling back onto the devil itself?

Or worse - their arch nemesis Jesus.

..Hang on, don't tell me they're becoming Christian already..

Seriously, it's like they are becoming Christian without seeing that they are becoming Christian.

Trump just destroyed zion..

Honestly i'd be completely willing to side with Nationalist Jews IF they go out of their way to prove that they actually are on our side. If the Israeli government or major Zionist organizations started to directly criticize white genocide and called it another genocide and human rights violation then i'd be willing to think about an alliance. I do think that the schism is real but i'm not at all convinced that the Zionists are our friends, maybe they'll prove me wrong. I hope so.

However i'm not willing to shack up with a Jewish faction just because they're fighting my enemy just yet. I'm not about to get stabbed in the back.

LADS

They couldn't resist our shitposting.

You don't get it..

This was the GOAL of 9/11 I think.
To divide and conquer.

We had plenty of reason to hate muslims before the jews gave us a few more.

Jews won't cannibalize themselves. They have just divided their camp to ensure that one side survives. And they aren't directly opposed since it is multiculti for you, not for jews.

The eternal cunt strikes again

Jew holocaust Jew all over again. The legendary superchosen that appears every one millennium will manifest in Israel

If I see the word "jew" again I might get dizzy.

JEW JEW JEW JEW JEW JEW JEW

almost like they are two hands, rubbing against one another…

*INHALES SHARPLY*

Yes?

Kerry: ‘Israel Can Either Be Jewish or Democratic — It Cannot Be Both’

archive.fo/r1eQL

I have to admit, it's great to see Jewish liberal values pushed on Israel. I can't be convinced it isn't all contrived, however, and that it will, in the end, serve the purpose of Greater Israel.

I'm skeptical too

It does seem like a play for an expanded Israel while the goys and mudslimes are busy with their (((manufactured))) drama

Or for the purpose of fulfilling a stand alone complex to subvert Christianity.

could be

the good goy Republican's will side with Israel just to "spite" the Obama admin

All I've seen is Jewish liberal values being pushed on Israel, and Israel ironically turning to non liberal, christian headed movements to protect them (i.e. admitting to Christianity for help - admitting he was the messiah)
But at the same time I see liberalism being pushed into christianity by hollywood, etc, to make it seem that that is the "christian value" (it isn't)

Whatever is going on, I'm not taking anything at face value for the moment. Watching and waiting. We'll know eventually.

The only good jew is a dead jew

Even the normalfags are laughing at the lugenpresse. The only ones who believe them are the best goyim and their numbers are dwindling and oddly concentrated in California and New york for some reason.

Don't worry goyim, it's just super ultra hyperdimension chess, we are playing in the nth dimension and i'm winng for my fellow cho-i mean, my fellow goyim!
Remember the 6 trillion, hitler was gay, nazism is just edgy larper shit and antisemitism is worse than genocide.

omg i hate trump now. :^)

I always forget the insane amount of love yanks have for Israel.
You forgot your shit with your MAGA hat fellow goy

You damn well know the reason

(checked)

THIS

Only thing I can think of is that the Zionists (Jewish Ethnostate Nationalists) and the Globalists (Everyone Else) are going to full blown war over this. King Nigger forcing this resolution, then supporting by abstaining on this resolution, and then Kerry's speech today will only make the Zionists dig in deeper (a la more Mossad actions), and weakens the position of the Globalists (open talk of the US withdrawing from the UN and resolutions to de-fund being discussed on the floor).

This whole thing works exponentially in all Nationalists favor, and it harms the Globalists immensely- at least in the US. This gives leverage to Trump to pull the US out of the UN, and it further fragments the Democratic party. Win Win if you ask me.

Never forget- Remember who the Jews gave all of their money to for the last several election cycles. This will destroy what little remains of the Democratic party and split Jewry in the US into clearly demarcated camps. Zionist & Marxist.

There is no difference between the right arm and the left arm of the ZOG

THIS. Do not be fooled, they've done this countless times through out history. It's always a ruse. Put your foot down. Enough is enough.

All Abrahamic religions are PedoSatanistJew creations. Eschatology is but a blueprint, and the plan is for the world to be united under a genetically modified human Christ-like figure who will be project Bluebeamed to appear as an alien from Saturn to "save humans from themselves" following the coming Third World War. New age mysticism will be embraced by all the religious cucks, and the "awakening" will be the elites changing the frequency emitted from GWEN towers and the like so that the depressive mood much of the western world has been electromagnetically induced into will be lifted. We're fucked LOL, the stage has already been set for WW3.

MSM kikes are so enraged and embarrassed by Trump's pro-israel stance (which they view as a Hitler tier trickery) that I'm willing to let it pass and see where it goes for now.

What would Jew on Jew fight look like?

Zionists funded Marxism (globalism). Globalism for the goyim, nationalism/Zionism for the chosen.

THis is exactly how it will work. They always have wanted ISrael to get SHoah'd. That way they can call on their puppet states (USA, RUssia, and China) to save them. The three states meet in the middle east ww3 starts and then the kikes rise from the ashes again.

Where are the Germanic Tribes.

I hope you realise Greeks used to paint said statues, but after some millenia after the paint wears out and the color is no longer that of the paint but of the rock it was sculpted on.

The "Greeks were Nordics" really sounds like "We wuz mediterraneans" but for another ethnic group.

Reminder this is an actual JIDF line of context creation.

>>>/trs/
>>>Holla Forums
>>>/gaschamber/
>>>/pigfarm/
>>>/reddit/
>>>/britpol/

Notice how OP and the kike slaves didn't even reply to this?

The only good outcome is that more people can see how shitty both groups are.

This.