100 pound menorah stolen from San Francisco park

Who do you think stole it?

nbcbayarea.com/news/local/100-Pound-Brass-Menorah-Stolen-From-San-Francisco-Park-408339695.html

Other urls found in this thread:

sfgate.com/bayarea/articleComments/Thieves-steal-6-foot-menorah-from-SF-s-10819691.php
a
books.google.com.br/books?id=7m9fDQAAQBAJ&pg=PT70&dq=taco bell will get shutdown because trump#v=onepage
forward.com/opinion/166931/for-the-separation-of-menorah-and-state/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Looks like the work of a negro or a low class latino, they like to steal copper wiring in their home nations.

No one stole that shit for scrap metal. In fact I don't believe for a second that this isn't a case of "hey rabbi watchu doing"

It was a kike.

Plenty of illegal hispanics in SF, yeah it could easily have been that.

In SanFran? Obviously this was stolen by a tweaker, possibly mexican. Thats a lot of scrap. They'r gonna be high and not sleeping for quite a while.

Brass? In SF? Brass is fetching a good scrap price right now, so this isn't surprising.

100 lbs of brass? That's about $100. Some tweaker had a good Christmas.

By the way, i was led to believe these people were smart and good with money, what kind of idiot pays for a 100 pound brass object and then just leave it in the middle of the street ?

Unless they stole it themselves. They got advertising on the 6PM news and will probably recoup the cost in pity donations. They're just celebrating the jewish tradition of exploiting people's pity.

What could he possibly be doing with it?

That's what (((they))) want you to beleive. But I think (((they))) stole it themselves for the insurance money and to kvetch about evil goyim ruining moloch holiday.

Seems something a little too big to hide or safely dump somewhere and they themselves having the connections to discreetly melt their own mock-stolen object sounds too far-fetched.

I still think a Mexican stole it, brought it to his cousin scrapyard and then they melted the thing together and sold the metal.

Hmm well it probably wasn't a false flag. No way a leftist fag could lift 100 lbs.

calling it now

This is the worst leap of logic ever and its completely true, I love it

Comment section is open here. Sfgate comments can be fun.
sfgate.com/bayarea/articleComments/Thieves-steal-6-foot-menorah-from-SF-s-10819691.php

True, probably not worth the $100 of brass to risk that.

Did not see that coming.

Rank 1488 speaks wisdom

These three posts are oddly structured similarly .

This smells fishy

Probably 5 comments there blame trump.

Consensus building.

Not an argument

Look at that thing, look at the shoddy construction of it. What an eyesore.

Not nearly as fishy as your abuse of the enter key….

All the more reason this was likely an insurance scam, same vein as modern art money laundering.

Never met a tweaker have you? There is probably security footage of this being dragged for miles, and nobody bothering to notice.

you need to get out more. Dinks, spics and junkies steal metal to sell as scrap, it's nothing fucking new

gee golly it's almost as if kikes and SJWs are the same or something
:^)

Because it's goatfucking obvious.

OYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVEEEEEEEEEEEEEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

No I mean the rabbi wouldn't risk stealing it himself. He wouldn't have the connections to deal with it.

Kikes left $100 of metal in public, it got stolen.

They're trying to blame the racist goyim but we all know it was a nigger and/or drug addict.

The only thing suspicious in this thread is your post.

Rather cheap, eh Schlomo?

The rabbi is clearly just projecting. If it wasn't antisemitic KKK it was some competing kike clan trying to make some shekels

That thing isn't worth the brass pipes it was hastily made from.

Kikes really can't into art.

"Thanks Trump" will soon replace "Thanks Obama" just like "Thanks Obama" replaced "Thanks Bush". It's one of the internet's oldest memes.

You've never been around niggers

If anybody stole it with the intention of scraping it, then the kikes are a little quick to label it a hate crime. Then again, that what they've always done

People used it ironically for Obama.

I googled "thanks obama", and these were all top results, above the fold.

In the case of Trump, the absolute imbeciles will mean it, so expect unironic gloomy salt such as "my favorite taco bell got shut down because José got deported, thanks drumpf"

it was me

San Fagciscan here, my opinions are:

1. Rabbi, 'watcha doin'?

2. Crackhead, methhead schizo bum

3. Illegal mexican or chink

4. False flag, just a ruse to raise awareness for an nonexistent anti-semiticism problem

here is your (you)

They could at most get 110 for it and that's including the wiring to the lights. One could do much better by breaking into a house and stealing plumbing and wiring or hell panhandling for a single day in sf could get em anywhere between 100 and 600.
The reward for it is so small that it doesn't make sense no matter how tweaked out they are.

or meth addicts

my first thought was that a methhead stole it

more than that pic related

The kikes probably put it out there knowing full well some junkie would swipe it as soon as possible - therefore allowing some kvetching with bonus plausible deniability.

Apparently removing everything holy from the Earth is their mission.

What's holier than beauty?

It looks to me this is right near haight ashbury so it could be a crustpunk too. Guess that qualifies as methhead but they could have stolen it for Palestine.

Funny how it is never a hate crime when they steal babby Jesus.

bui's bots are evolving

Could've been a tweaker, but more likely some jew "misplaced" it until schlomo gets his insurance money, then someone will donate a second one (it's just the first one again) to combat the rampant anti-semitism under Trump's presidency.

The purest of coincidences.

OYYYYYY VEYYYYYYYYY DEM ANTISEMITES SCRAPPED OUR MENORAH. DOSE BASTIDS! DIS IS LITERALLY ANOTHA SHOAH! A HATE CRIME!

LET'S BEGIN LABELLING EVERY CRIME A HATE CRIME, IT WILL DILUTE AND DIS-EMPOWER THIS OVERUSED KIKE ATTACK WORD.

Of course they are. I wonder how much it was insured for?

Never been around Mexicans before, have you?

Imagining a salty lib using it unironically made it funnier than it should have been.

nice reddit spacing, faggot.

OY VEY DIS IS LIKE ANNUDA SHOAH
donate to fight antisemitism you filthy goyim!

Probably showed up at a scrapyard in Oakland the next day.

Nothing new here, except that the theft concerned those who hold the megaphones. 10 million Christmas decorations stolen or vandalized and 1 stolen Menorah, guess which story gets picked up. :)

That's because you forgot to take your meds.

I guess the fact that EVERYONE knows it was some crackhead nigger stealing it for the metal, is the same guy or in on conspiracy…

Get some fucking selfawareness in the New Year, new fag. It's YOU whose odd.

can't be letting all these sweet dubs go unchecked

(checked)
>a mazon.com/Born-Kvetch-Yiddish-Language-Culture/dp/0061132179/

Jew stole it for the holiday. Double advantage of blaming the whites

It got scrapped. Scrappers even rob graveyards of bronze plaques and bronze vases.

IT WAS RUSSIAN SUPER HACKERS ;DDDD

Hey, just what is a religious symbol doing in a public park?
"Separation of church & state," remember?

The Supreme kike controlled Court deemed it a secular symbol even though rabbis say a prayer while lighting it.

Francine Smith is so much hotter than Lois Griffin.

Nigger methmonkies steal shit all the fucking time. I live out in the country and occasionally the phones go out in the middle of the night because they will cut down poles and then steal the lines to sell for scrap. It happens about once a year. Evidently they rotate through the region never stealing from one area more than once in a year. I actually kinda admire their commitment to sustainable farming practices.

But anyway here is your >(1)

Is this true?
The only reason the goddam thing even exists is for a religious ceremony.

We should really demand this thing be kept hidden, so as not to offend the Muslims…or some such shit excuse…

books.google.com.br/books?id=7m9fDQAAQBAJ&pg=PT70&dq=taco bell will get shutdown because trump#v=onepage

It was the grinch in a mask holding a gun.

Jews whining at everyone including their allies about anti-semitism is their default state.
Consider Skinner's rat experiment, where a rat in a box can push a lever and get a food pellet.
That's how a jew is conditioned to see the world. He pushes the "anti-semitism" lever and gets rewarded for it with sympathy and shekels, and he learns he can do this as many times as he wants. So there's really no reason for them to stop pressing it.
A jew could get a free blowjob and they would call anti-semitism for not working their balls too.

Fucking webm'd.

Source please? I want this to be true.

Sounds like what gypsies do here, they steal aluminum and copper from public places, construction yards etc.

Once a group of gyppos were so dumb they stole from the same place at night that they tried to sell it back to the next day. Fucking subhuman scum.

Publicly they'd say they believe a white supremacist did this, privately they would all admit it was a beaner or stray negro.

Ha ha, top kek!

People are probably just glad the eyesore is gone.

If you are serious then good job

You're probably right. That menorah is now scrap metal. Chances are there's nothing political about its disappearance whatsoever.

forward.com/opinion/166931/for-the-separation-of-menorah-and-state/

some hobo who's about to scrap it obviously.

>reddit spacing
go home

i dunno, i kinda like redheads, i dont like her big kike nose though.

forgot the pic

Niggers. Who else?

This is probably what happened.