Don't let the cucks ruin Trump's inauguration

Don't let the cucks ruin Trump's inauguration

We need to strike back!

oh so its like any other day for these people
uhmmm. that's not how that works. god these people are so pathetic.
also, OP ur thread sucks.

"We" don't need to do anything.

(checked)
Everybody going on strike on inauguration day sounds good to me. No work on a national holiday for the coronation of the emperor.

They are meming our victories for us at this point.

Kek

I was hoping for an inauguration thread. I live in Canada and I want to be at Trumps inauguration, I thought of a phony story I could give my parents, but I don't think they'll buy it I'll tell them I'm going for a workshop and it's in NY state. I'm gonna go alone but I wish I could meet up with a Holla Forumsack, but the feds are watching this site and I wouldn't be sure how to get in contact.

You retard the best thing Trump supporters can do is nothing, let the children roll around on the ground screaming and make themselves look stupid.

I'm taking a few days off to take a fashy road trip up to DC with a few of my goys. Hopefully I'll run into some of these cucks.

never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake

Just edit the date on the photos and spread it around. January 22nd.

man fuck off

How will America survive?

Did you do this intentionally?

Kek. The low wage cucks hogging up entry level jobs will be fired. Now teenagers can find their first job.

Making America Great Again.

Just celebrate happily and enjoy the day. Spend time with friends, remember it, enjoy life, and remember that these fools will get fired when they don't show up to work.

Praise Kek.

kek