>8608262

This is just round 2 of 3

I will a thousand time. What you're witnessing is my attempt to fight what I recognize as violent leftist powers keeping the average user under oppression by luring them with a carrot on a stick technique where the carrot is fascism.

We, as white Europeans or people of European descent should embrace the arts of Violence. Not in public, not unorderly and not without the rules but for the sake of the god of Iron and Testosterone. We should promote our natural predisposition of decapitating and dismantling our adversaries.

I personally feel Holla Forums has been deprived of this essential masculine feeling. I might be wrong.

They can ban me 3 more times, I genuinely do not care. I will always encourage men to be men.

Keep banning me shit janitors, I see nothing wrong with promoting a break from monotone depression of your users through the enticing brutality of violence.

Fuck you, men are men!

Shit mods, now I have to upload the second round of this glorious fight backwards.

Fuck you. If you don't think I am worthy of Holla Forums let me die under sage and post limit, not through attempted silencing (fuck your bans bitch ass pussy) and censoring (double fuck your bans cunt sucking faggot ass shit nigger face)

God damnit, that elbow.

Holy Holm destroying Rhonda. Rhonda is set to fight again the first time after her first loss this new years eve against the current champion (an absolute veteran).

I can't fucking wait.

mma - third world faggots smacking each other around

The japanese have their own shit called Pride. It's… brutal.

This shit is for pride.

As far as I know there's only Europeans, North Americans and Braizilians in the UFC.

There are a few pure blooded Africans, as in Nigerians, but they're fucking twats.

Some middle east folk too, like Gegard Mousasi, but he's a Christian convert.

Now this guy, cowboy, will describe himself as a

kinda guy (his words)

but he's the friendliest with all the fighters. He shakes hands, hugs people, smiles, laughs, makes their day.

One time at a fishing trip some random dudebros challenged him and called the cops on him saying he has guns and is threatening to kill them. The swat came with guns blazing and was all like GET DOWN GET DOWN but cowboy was like

and then one of the swat guys came close under pretense of searching him and told him he's a huge fan and can't wait to see him fight again.

Anyway what I meant was this guy Matt Brown refused to shake cowboy's hand or even smile at him and now in this fight, after 10 minutes of pure atrocities, decided to hug him.

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand

here's brown getting decapitated

ufc 141

How big is the Holla Forums people anyway? I might just be arguing with one person… hah

Maaan, people with a good ground game will fucking wreck you

Is this a new style of shitposting?

Yes, 100% artistically genuine

Go back to cuckchan, reported.

The thread is not too bad, Holla Forums should have martial art/weightlifting/weapon general more often.

That belongs in the self-improvement threads. Besides this is just some autist spamming ufc footage.

Why mane, what the fuck am I doing wrong? Mods keep banning me and shit anyway.

What the fuck is wrong with this?

Fuck yeah they should.

Somehow talking about niggers and kikes all day IS PERFECTLY FUCKING ACCEPTABLE but showing the absolute height of mental and physical resistance and phisique is shitposting.

WHY U A HATER DOE? U JELLY CUZ UR DICK NOT BIG ENOUGH BRO?

POLITICS, NEWS AND RECENT EVENTS, that's what is fucking wrong you literal autist.

>>>/oven/
>>>/suicide/

Oh please, fuck you guys gotta do with news.

Shit this is some high level autism right there.

Boxing > MMA

Defeated by the power of friendship.

He took that same kick 5 times total in that fight, 5th one finally put that crazy fucker down for good.

Saging because this is a Holla Forums tier thread, /polmeta/ at best. If you'd started this thread as a self-improvement/inspirational thread for the sake of a political movement, or even as an interrogative, asking if people from certain political spectrums enjoyed combat more than others, then you might've had a productive thread and an excuse to dump your webms. But since you didn't and instead opted to be the biggest sperg I've seen on this board since the brit/pol/ civic war you get a sage and a go fuck yourself.

have a heem I saved from 76chan

no thanks, pretty homoerotic tbqhwyf

Do you think this is wrestling or something?