'Trump owes nothing to the Jewish community, he is a free agent' - Haaretz columnist

'Trump owes nothing to the Jewish community, he is a free agent' - Haaretz columnist

Once President-elect Donald Trump is in the White House, there will be a different game between the US and Israel. Nobody knows what kind of a game it will be, but it will be a different game, says Gideon Levy, a columnist for the Haaretz newspaper.

Tel Aviv's rage over a UN Security Council resolution calling for an end to Israeli settlements in occupied territories has been reiterated by the country's Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu who says that Israel cannot and will not accept it.

Netanyahu also commented on the resolution: “I ask those same countries that today wished us happy Hanukkah, how did they vote on the decision at the UN which says that this place, where we are celebrating Hanukkah, is occupied territory?”

The resolution was able to pass after the US, Israel's close ally, abstained from the vote with 14 countries voting in favor.

Israel is now taking various steps to demonstrate its discontent summoning the envoys of countries that supported the resolution and threatening to freeze aid for UN bodies.

It may even be waiting for Donald Trump to enter the White House, where the bilateral situation may change.

RT: Summoning 14 ambassadors in one day is quite a message in the diplomatic world. But do you think such pressure will get Netanyahu where he wants to?

Gideon Levy: Netanyahu wants to give the message to the world that Israel will not agree to the resolution. But what really motivates Netanyahu is domestic politics and not international politics. He wants to show his people that he is still the strong leader that the world did not disappoint him, but he is going to disappoint the world, that he is going to show the world who is the strong one. He is playing as if he is the head of a superpower.

RT: What arguments do you think Netanyahu may have used in conversations with those ambassadors. What leverage does Israel have in this?

GL: I hope that the world will understand that the one to be accused here is Israel and Netanyahu. The world say the very clear word in the UNSC resolution, namely that their occupation is the issue. The settlements are the issue. And I am not sure that Mr. Netanyahu is in a position to teach the world a lesson. The world is teaching Israel a lesson. But this depends much on the individual states. I hope they will not get frightened by the prime minister of a rather small country whose policy the whole world is united in condemning.

RT: Netanyahu also summoned the US ambassador. What do you make of America-Israel relations?

GL: American-Israel relations are right now on hold because as you know in 20 days there is a new game and a new president in the White House. So, whatever happens now is in many ways irrelevant. And therefore Netanyahu can afford himself to play the game also with the Americans. But once Mr. Trump will be in the White House, there will be a different game. Nobody know what kind of a game it will be, but it will be a different game.

RT: America refused to veto the UN resolution on settlements. What signal is the Obama administration sending to Israel?

GL: I am not sure. I think it was aimed at Israel, aimed at the government. It was mainly aimed at the settlement project and the Israeli occupation and the fact that this was a window of opportunities between two administrations has a meaning, but Donald Trump is totally free to go for his own policy and I am sure that Donald Trump will in many ways ignore this resolution if he chooses to do so.

RT: Israel-US relations have certainly seen better times, while Trump has been open about his intentions to improve the situation. What obstacles will he have to overcome?

GL: There are no obstacles. It is first of all his choice to decide first of all how involved is he going to be, if at all. My feeling is that his priority will be domestic politics, but let’s see. And secondly what kind of path does he want to go. Does he want to continue to be the automatic ally of Israel and support Israel in anything. Will he support the occupation, will he support the settlements or he will be more reluctant or maybe he will be ready to take some measures against Israel. I am not sure that Mr. Trump knows the answers and for sure nobody else knows where does he go. Let’s remember that Donald Trump is an unexpected character and he doesn’t owe anything – not to the Jewish community, not to Israel, he is really a free agent. And time will show where he will take it.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/PewMH
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_D._Friedman
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Milton_Friedman

archive.is/6Stzc
youtube.com/watch?v=JhGWshBwHt0
youtube.com/watch?v=FHL2ZrbdeA4
youtube.com/watch?v=lGGA-BzkQto
youtube.com/watch?v=_Okq62OMdaU
youtube.com/watch?v=_l6YzQn-2Gs
youtube.com/watch?v=RaOhQHZTMUk
youtube.com/watch?v=RfWKcrck9I0
youtube.com/watch?v=p7w2ju6_dI0
youtube.com/watch?v=g9PRCIdJ_v4
youtube.com/watch?v=4GKuhCo9fCk
youtube.com/watch?v=BqSsl45ABow
youtube.com/watch?v=tm5Je73bYOY
youtube.com/watch?v=EnmmoxkgYQ8
youtube.com/watch?v=cq0iwTxtxiw
youtube.com/watch?v=OEKfMjaUlv0
youtube.com/watch?v=obIa7ZIHzXE
youtube.com/watch?v=AQyPDZxPnDM
youtube.com/watch?v=dpPYW6EoPos
youtube.com/watch?v=AFpYLtn9E4U
youtube.com/watch?v=VVNku3QORpg
youtube.com/watch?v=ueey6IJg6hE
youtube.com/watch?v=2HEAdpR5FYI
youtube.com/watch?v=wOLNwrFX4mc
youtube.com/watch?v=PQYOvDmWqjo
youtube.com/watch?v=HiwBwBw7R-U
youtube.com/watch?v=rnPCjDluXHs
youtube.com/watch?v=PpW9_5IzMow
pastebin.com/cRZDHRc6
pastebin.com/9deg0dW5
archive.is/wodWS
archive.is/lYdeB
archive.is/prEOu
archive.is/rOGCD
archive.is/NCequ
archive.is/cr5RA
archive.is/CNPPh
archive.is/mMtjE
archive.is/kUskZ
archive.is/4v2PE
archive.fo/Ir9R6
archive.fo/yqFk4
archive.is/C7Vdz
archive.is/eUPLx
archive.is/Jvogr
archive.is/jZsuG
archive.is/Ifprj
archive.is/Yn8bF
archive.is/YOMh9
archive.is/MvupZ
archive.is/NZANv
archive.is/4nF6X
archive.is/aZPys
archive.is/eEteU
archive.is/zBZj7
archive.is/tHutK
archive.is/unkNa
archive.is/zWFyK
archive.is/04M3t
archive.is/aGsOd
archive.is/Fn79G
archive.fo/TDvGf
archive.is/G1DH1
archive.is/TElEw
archive.is/ngpwt
archive.is/Ir9R6
archive.is/TDvGf
israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/169805#.VdkstpdyzIc
nypost.com/2016/05/19/donald-trump-is-the-clear-choice-for-pro-israel-voters/
israelhayom.com/site/newsletter_article.php?id=33659
haaretz.com/news/world/1.661555
ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-4755415,00.html
jta.org/2016/07/15/news-opinion/politics/trump-picks-pro-israel-stalwart-mike-pence-as-running-mate
breakingisraelnews.com/46093/presidential-election-cheat-sheet-donald-trump-israel-jerusalem/
timesofisrael.com/trump-said-planning-israel-trip-before-july-gop-convention/
foxbusiness.com/business-leaders/2015/07/14/donald-trump-iran-deal-horrible-for-us-worse-for-israel/
jns.org/latest-articles/2015/6/28/when-it-comes-to-israel-donald-trump-says-he-is-no-apprentice
illuminea.com/donald-trump-israel-is-one-of-my-favorite-places-in-the-world/
donaldjtrump.com/press-releases/donald-j.-trump-announces-creation-of-israel-advisory-committee
haaretz.com/opinion/.premium-1.695682
algemeiner.com/2016/04/14/trump-defends-israel-bashes-media-in-meeting-with-jewish-journalists/
algemeiner.com/2014/02/10/donald-trump-pledges-over-100000-to-israeli-emergency-rescue-service/#
jta.org/2016/07/14/news-opinion/politics/trump-praises-republican-party-platform-as-most-pro-israel-ever
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3571403/Trump-insists-Israel-building-West-Bank-settlements-says-Netanyahu-moving-forward-Palestinians-fired-thousands-missiles-Jewish-state.html
jta.org/2016/06/24/news-opinion/politics/donald-trump-would-let-israel-decide-on-palestinian-state-says-adviser
israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/213003#.V1REhLy37tQ
ibtimes.com/donald-trump-big-israel-endorses-prime-minister-benjamin-netanyahu-1017172
haaretz.com/israel-news/.premium-1.726779
israelhayom.com/site/newsletter_article.php?id=32049
jpupdates.com/2015/09/03/trump-will-support-israeli-strike-on-iran-because-bibi-is-a-friend-of-mine/
washingtontimes.com/news/2016/jan/19/donald-trump-i-support-moving-us-embassy-israel-te/
haaretz.com/blogs/routine-emergencies/.premium-1.664284
archive.fo/yfI8b
timesofisrael.com/backing-swedish-far-rightist-trump-proxy-boycotts-top-israeli-official/
breitbart.com/video/2015/07/29/trump-move-non-criminal-illegals-back-in-legally-ill-do-something-with-dreamers/
pastebin.com/chtax1au
wikispooks.com/wiki/Document:Putin_the_Good_Goy
stormfront.org/forum/t966043/
stormfront.org/forum/t1142929/
momentmag.com/putins-jews/
web.archive.org/web/20160613042607/http://8ch.net/pol/res/6247231.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

RT: Do you think US reluctance to veto the UN resolution could in reality be a move against Trump to make his life harder when it comes to dealing with Israel?

GL: No, right now the resolution is only words, I don’t want to say empty words; it is not empty words, but it is just a piece of paper. I am sure that Israel will ignore it. It all depends now on two questions: First of all, what will be the American policy, that is a major key issue. Secondly, let’s not ignore the rest of the world. Is the rest of the world ready to move from talking to actions, namely to punish Israel for the occupation to take some sanctions against Israel. Or will it remain another resolution which will remain in the… history of the UN without any practical meaning. Only time will show where we go from here.

archive.is/PewMH

The jews are just playing both sides! This is all a ploy to make you nazis vote for Trump! Wait, he's already president? Well uh then this is a ploy to… Umm… Help me out here?

t. Holla Forums

He's what you call a shabbos goy.

WIKILEAKS IS LE COMPROMISED
TRUMP IS LE COMPROMISED
MODS ARE LE COMPROMISED
THEY'RE COINTELPROING YOU, GOYIM
LOOK AT THESE SHITTY SCREENCAPS THAT PROVE WE'RE SHILLING OH WAIT WE'RE NOT SHILLING.

Oh, the scarf given to him by black christians that completely triggered all the kikes? Thanks for reminding me!

> en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_D._Friedman

> en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Milton_Friedman

> haaretz.com/world-news/u-s-election-2016/.premium-1.752378

Seems legit fam.

The Jews are noting that people are noting Trumps Jewish behavior, and are trying to cover for him via kvetching – just like they did during the election via the MSM.

He gratefully accepted it, just ignore what he says about israel and jews, what he does for them and how he always says he sides with them and will help them. Just focus on what jews say about him because they couldnt possibly be playing both sides.

To be so pro-jewish without any kind of Sword of Damocles type leverage hanging over oneself is exponentially worse.

I think this calls for international sanctions. I mean how is the Israeli occupation different from say the Russian occupation of the Crim? Right? Please no double standards, Mrs. Merkel.

One of the funniest things post-election is watching Holla Forums's anti-Trump narrative get twisted in knots like a pretzel

This election has awoken the Jew to the fact that they don't have the power they thought they did to manipulate us Goyim. They are realizing they've built up quite a bit of resentment from people who are becoming deprogrammed. I see it all over the place, especially in the comments sections of any news article having anything to do with Jews and Israel. It always makes me feel better to see that more people are waking up to the JQ.
I'm seeing a shift in (((their))) positions taking place, where the right-wing Jews are now embracing American and European Nationalist movements, expecting in return we will embrace Israeli Nationalism.
This is the "manifesto" of the Jewish Alternative. Read it yourself. It looks like they're willing to side with us in return for us not standing in the way of Israel annexing Gaza and the West Bank. It seems to be a fringe movement at the moment (or a trial balloon), but based on the report in the OP, and other similar articles in Haaretz and the Jew York Times, it looks like something Jewy is going on.

archive.is/6Stzc

All the media coverage boosted his popularity. Everyone was aware of it, yet they kept doing it.

They were – and it worked.

Because it keeps people from saying "Oh, he's a servant of the Jews".

Like you're trying to do RIGHT NOW.
You didn't even address the core of the material, you just tried to avatarfag your way out of it (again).

Trump serves the Zionist.
You have no argument, but you're still trying to defend him.
Feels gud fam.

Anyone falling for this is a willing traitor.

The fact that you are so arrogant as if Trump is the next hitler and we are saved now, proves to me that they still have power over the minds, Trump was used to keep the current system in place. Nothing good comes from democracy, Holla Forums started compromising its ideas. Imagine what would have happened if the dissatisfied masses didnt have the platform (Trump) to vent their anger?

You're so inept I don't even need to point out the flaws in your argument. Crawl back to Holla Forums little "man".

I really don't care what he does about Israel. Those aren't the kikes I'm worried about. I'm worried about the ones here in the US.

Keep trying son :^)

He should make Israel so awesome a kike wouldn't dare want to leave it!

Israel is a base of operations for global jewry. You are not in good company here.

Now you're thinking outside the cube! Trump should create a special program that pays all travel fees for the kikes to encourage them to move.

Israel gives them somewhere to go other than white countries. Give them an alternative to genocide and they won't fight as hard.

He has jews in his campaign and picks corporate giants for his cabinet. I agree that you shouldnt be too concerned with a faraway country, but thats exactly what Trump is concerned about, and not just a countr, its fucking israel. Also what said. It's no coincidence that they are trying so hard to get Jews back in Israel.

This.

Still no argument. Just the claim that you don't need to make an argument, top fucking kek.
Waiting, Jew.

This is why we lose.

So? Let them fight. They have NO allies if you stop giving them the out – which you keep doing because you are philosemitic [or you're a jew yourself making this argument]. Their only choice is to try to exterminate everyone on earth with nuclear weapons. Let 'em try. We have nukes, too, you know.

STOP THE PRESSES. TRUMP CONINTELPRO LOOMINATY CONFIRMED AYYLMAOS!

The holocaust never happened, but it should have.

How does it feel to know you will hang?

T. Ted Cruz

>OY VEY DON'T QUESTION THE GOLDEN GOY!!!

Donald Trump Supports Israel
youtube.com/watch?v=JhGWshBwHt0

Donald Trump Weighs in on Israel
youtube.com/watch?v=FHL2ZrbdeA4

Donald Trump Pro-Israel Interview
youtube.com/watch?v=lGGA-BzkQto

Will Donald Trump protect Israel?
youtube.com/watch?v=_Okq62OMdaU

Trump Loves Israel Criticizes Media
youtube.com/watch?v=_l6YzQn-2Gs

Donald Trump: 'We Must Protect Israel'
youtube.com/watch?v=RaOhQHZTMUk

Donald Trump Sits Down with Jewish Reporters
youtube.com/watch?v=RfWKcrck9I0

Trump Meets with Members of Jewish Media Outlets
youtube.com/watch?v=p7w2ju6_dI0

Donald Trump Defends Israel after Zionist Question
youtube.com/watch?v=g9PRCIdJ_v4

Donald Trump says he 100% Supports & Admires Israel
youtube.com/watch?v=4GKuhCo9fCk

Donald Trump's Daughter looks for Business in Israel
youtube.com/watch?v=BqSsl45ABow

Donald Trump Endorsement for Prime Minister Netanyahu
youtube.com/watch?v=tm5Je73bYOY

Ivanka Trump visits Israel to Scout Property Prospects
youtube.com/watch?v=EnmmoxkgYQ8

Donald Trump: President Obama is not a Friend to Israel
youtube.com/watch?v=cq0iwTxtxiw

Donald Trump Speech at Tea Party Rally Against Iran Deal
youtube.com/watch?v=OEKfMjaUlv0

Donald Trump's Speech at the AIPAC Policy Conference 2016
youtube.com/watch?v=obIa7ZIHzXE

Donald Trump Accuses Obama Of Being Israel's Greatest Enemy
youtube.com/watch?v=AQyPDZxPnDM

Donald Trump Reacts to President Obama's Iran Nuclear Deal 2015
youtube.com/watch?v=dpPYW6EoPos

Donald Trump: Obama is the Worst Thing ever to happen to Israel
youtube.com/watch?v=AFpYLtn9E4U

Trump Adviser: America and Israel will Forge a New Relationship
youtube.com/watch?v=VVNku3QORpg

Donald Trump talks about endorsing Israeli PM Benjamin Netanyhu
youtube.com/watch?v=ueey6IJg6hE

Donald Trump: Iran Deal is Horrible for Us, and Really Bad for Israel
youtube.com/watch?v=2HEAdpR5FYI

Israeli Elections 2013: Netanyahu gets Surprise Support from 'The Donald'
youtube.com/watch?v=wOLNwrFX4mc

Donald Trump Speaks at the Republican Jewish Coalition Presidential Forum
youtube.com/watch?v=PQYOvDmWqjo

Donald Trump accepts The Algemeiner's 'Liberty' Award for Support of Israel
youtube.com/watch?v=HiwBwBw7R-U

Donald Trump: There's Nobody on this Stage that's more Pro-Israel than I Am
youtube.com/watch?v=rnPCjDluXHs

Algemeiner 'Jewish 100' Gala 2015: Red Carpet Interviews with Donald and Ivanka Trump
youtube.com/watch?v=PpW9_5IzMow

lol

lmao

He hasn't even been inaugurated yet and your shilling is already this much of a nonsensical mess. What's it going to look like in 4 years? I bet by then you'll be incorporating lizard people and flat earth theory lel

I'm not pro or anti Israel. I'm apa-semitic. We need to worry about getting our own house in order and getting rid of the Jews from western countries before we go crusading into Israel and scatter them to the 4 winds again. I'd rather have them where I can see them than hiding in the shadows working their subversion and pitting whites against each other in pointless wars.

How does it feel to know you're defending a Zionist?

What did the shill mean by this

pastebin.com/cRZDHRc6
pastebin.com/9deg0dW5

reposting these from the thread that got deleted.

Trump is an outspoken Zionist

wew just like the good old days

archive.is/PewMH

Jews Must Not Vote for an American Tsar
archive.is/wodWS

Bill Clinton: Jews should understand danger of Trump better than anyone
archive.is/lYdeB

Trump just gave an anti-Semitic speech ‘dripping with hatred’ — and the Internet is horrified
archive.is/prEOu

US-born Israeli MK to Trump: Enough is enough
archive.is/rOGCD

New edition of Hitler speeches book slaps Trump on cover
archive.is/NCequ

Heil Donald? Students instructed to compare Hitler to Trump
archive.is/cr5RA

Is Donald Trump’s Endorsement by 88 Retired Generals a Secret Neo-Nazi Code?
archive.is/CNPPh

Goldman Sachs Bans Employees from Donating to Trump
archive.is/mMtjE

Donald Trump is a bigot and a racist
archive.is/kUskZ

Anne Frank's stepsister compares Donald Trump to Adolf Hitler
archive.is/4v2PE

Why a Vote for Trump Is a Vote for Mainstreaming Anti-Semites
archive.fo/Ir9R6

USA Today: "Don’t vote for Trump. The Editorial Board has never taken sides in the presidential race. We're doing it now."
archive.fo/yqFk4

If you are a Jew, you should be very afraid of Donald Trump: Trump has always appealed to bigots. His address to a Jewish coalition confirms that he's an anti-Semite himself
archive.is/C7Vdz

Jewish Groups Join in on Bill to Block Trump's Muslim Ban
archive.is/eUPLx

Six Reasons Trump Would Be Disaster for U.S. Jews, Israel and the Middle East
archive.is/Jvogr

Trump more psychopathic than Hitler, Oxford study finds
archive.is/jZsuG

Citing 'Core Beliefs,' U.S. Rabbis Condemn Trump's 'Hateful Rhetoric'
archive.is/Ifprj

ADL Calls Trump Plan to Ban Anti-Semites ‘Anti-Semitic’
archive.is/Yn8bF

Trump’s Candidacy and the GOP Platform Are as Much anti-Jewish as 'pro-Israeli'
archive.is/YOMh9

Is Donald Trump’s Inadvertent Anti-Semitism Worse Than the Real Thing?
archive.is/MvupZ

Attacked by Trump, Mexicans look to Jewish groups for help
archive.is/NZANv

Trump, Brexit, ISIS and the Unmistakable Stench of the 1930s
archive.is/4nF6X

Jewish news organization declares 24-hour ban on Trump content
archive.is/aZPys

Time to Form an American Jewish Emergency Committee Against Donald Trump
archive.is/eEteU

Donald Trump is Losing Jewish Donors and Intellectuals, But Will it Impact His Bottom Line?
archive.is/zBZj7

Meet the One Jewish Group that Can Attack Donald Trump
archive.is/tHutK

Donald Trump Doubles Down on ‘America First’ Slogan — Whether Jews Like It or Not
archive.is/unkNa

Donald Trump Is a Candidate for White Supremacists — Not the Jews
archive.is/zWFyK

The clan leader of white Americans: Conservative David Frum perfectly explains how the disintegration of the GOP has created Trump
archive.is/04M3t

ADL Urges Donald Trump to Reconsider “America First” in Foreign Policy Approach
archive.is/aGsOd

Jewish donor dumps Trump after community backlash: Republican developer Martin Selig ‘stunned’ by blowback from Seattle Jews
archive.is/Fn79G

UN Commissioner Warns of 'Weaponized' Populism from Wilders, Trump, Farage Turning 'Into Colossal Violence'
archive.fo/TDvGf

After Offering $100 Million, Jewish Oligarch Sheldon Adelson Gives Virtually Nothing to Trump
archive.is/G1DH1

The GOP’s Jewish Donors Are Abandoning Trump
archive.is/TElEw

Oy vey! Enough of Trump!
archive.is/ngpwt

Lol reported

archive.is/kUskZ
Citing ’Core Beliefs,’ U.S. Rabbis Condemn Trump’s ’Hateful Rhetoric’
archive.is/Ifprj
archive.is/Yn8bF
Trump’s Candidacy and the GOP Platform Are as Much anti-Jewish as ’pro-Israeli’
archive.is/YOMh9
archive.is/MvupZ
archive.is/NZANv
archive.is/4nF6X
archive.is/aZPys
archive.is/eEteU
Donald Trump is Losing Jewish Donors and Intellectuals, But Will it Impact His Bottom Line?
archive.is/zBZj7
archive.is/tHutK
Donald Trump Doubles Down on ‘America First’ Slogan — Whether Jews Like It or Not
archive.is/unkNa
archive.is/zWFyK
The clan leader of white Americans: the disintegration of the GOP has created Trump
archive.is/04M3t
archive.is/aGsOd
Anne Frank’s stepsister compares Donald Trump to Adolf Hitler
archive.is/4v2PE
If you are a Jew, you should be very afraid of Donald Trump
archive.is/C7Vdz
Jewish Groups Join in on Bill to Block Trump’s Muslim Ban
archive.is/eUPLx
archive.is/Jvogr
archive.is/jZsuG
archive.is/Jvogr
archive.is/CNPPh
archive.is/mMtjE
archive.is/Ir9R6
archive.is/jZsuG
Jewish donor dumps Trump after community backlash
archive.is/Fn79G
UN Commissioner Warns of ‘Weaponized’ Populism from Wilders, Trump, Farage Turning ‘Into Colossal Violence’
archive.is/TDvGf
Oy vey! Enough of Trump!
archive.is/ngpwt
archive.is/cr5RA

Yeah, it totally does!
Because they knew he WASN'T Hitler, and espoused all the positive traits OF Hitler.

No, they're telling normies Trump is Hitler because they want to distract from how blatantly he's a Zionist pawn.

Where are you from?

So, when are you going to make an argument that Trump is not a servant of the Zionist Jews?
I'm still waiting Jared.

You tried to turn the conversation another direction, because you had nothing, but the core of the argument remains – you go back up and read that shit about the guy Trump CHOSE to make the Israeli ambassador, and you try to justify that shit.
We'll wait.

Reported for being alive.

Dunno tbh fam.
Hard to tell.

C'mon lads, you can do better. I mean you alredy tried this in the Election and it didn't work, so what's the point of this now? At least entertain us by having some new tactics or something we can dismantle. It's not fun if you out yourself in the first post.

I know and that's why you're a problem.
And the best way to do that is to kill them rather than continue on the path of making Israel a protected territory. You realize that's what you're advocating, right? Israel doesn't have expansionist capabilities without foreign aid, access to foreign markets, and explicit military aid of the occupied West. It's not enough to just say "Keep them over there". To cut all of their aid, to break from them entirely, to seize the assets of their sayanim in the territories of the White race is to force Israel into the same corner I just mentioned.

By saying you want Israel to exist is to be pro-Israel.

This is what happens when you never interact with people irl. Only the NEETest of the NEET are sheltered enough to think 50% of the country voted for somebody they thought was Hitler. The whole idea that the media was helping him is so retarded I hope you are actually a paid shill, because you are useless as an ally.

go take your meds faggot, its a picture of an iguana not a godamned spook.

Wow, a powerful argument!

opps meant to post this

Ok, in this particular case we have no alternative except to ride out until at least mid-terms.

Also; not an argument is itself, not an argument.

Better than exposing Trump's blatant Zionism?
Hard to pull m80.

During the election was a totally different thing – many hoped he would come to power and be different, argued that you HAD to be pseudo-Zionist to win as a Republican… I even made that argument.

Now hes in power, and he's putting a total Zionist as ambassador to Israel.

Come on lad, you need to wake up – the honeymoon is over, and its time to start criticizing.
If you don't, you're just even more exemplary of why your people are being subverted into extinction.
Its sad, really.
Sad!

GO BACK TO R/THE_DONALD

Donald Trump 'Good Friend of Israel, Unlike President'
israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/169805#.VdkstpdyzIc

Donald Trump is the Clear Choice for Pro-Israel Voters
nypost.com/2016/05/19/donald-trump-is-the-clear-choice-for-pro-israel-voters/

Trump to Israel Hayom: Israel is the US's Bastion of Hope
israelhayom.com/site/newsletter_article.php?id=33659

Trump: With Iran Deal, Israel Maybe Won't Exist Very Long
haaretz.com/news/world/1.661555

Donald Trump embraces Transfer of US Embassy to Jerusalem
ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-4755415,00.html

Trump Picks Pro-Israel Stalwart Mike Pence as Running Mate
jta.org/2016/07/15/news-opinion/politics/trump-picks-pro-israel-stalwart-mike-pence-as-running-mate

Presidential Election Cheat Sheet: Donald Trump and Israel
breakingisraelnews.com/46093/presidential-election-cheat-sheet-donald-trump-israel-jerusalem/

Trump said planning Israel Trip before July GOP Convention
timesofisrael.com/trump-said-planning-israel-trip-before-july-gop-convention/

Donald Trump: Iran Deal Horrible For U.S., Worse For Israel
foxbusiness.com/business-leaders/2015/07/14/donald-trump-iran-deal-horrible-for-us-worse-for-israel/

Donald Trump says he is no Apprentice when it comes to Israel
jns.org/latest-articles/2015/6/28/when-it-comes-to-israel-donald-trump-says-he-is-no-apprentice

Donald Trump: 'Israel is one of my Favorite Places in the World'
illuminea.com/donald-trump-israel-is-one-of-my-favorite-places-in-the-world/

Donald J. Trump Announces Creation of Israel Advisory Committee
donaldjtrump.com/press-releases/donald-j.-trump-announces-creation-of-israel-advisory-committee

President Trump's America? Think: Netanyahu's Israel on Bad Steroids
haaretz.com/opinion/.premium-1.695682

Trump Defends Israel, Bashes Media in Meeting with Jewish Journalists
algemeiner.com/2016/04/14/trump-defends-israel-bashes-media-in-meeting-with-jewish-journalists/

Donald Trump Donates Over $100,000 to Israeli Emergency Rescue Service
algemeiner.com/2014/02/10/donald-trump-pledges-over-100000-to-israeli-emergency-rescue-service/#

Donald Trump praises Republican Party Platform as most Pro-Israel Ever
jta.org/2016/07/14/news-opinion/politics/trump-praises-republican-party-platform-as-most-pro-israel-ever

Donald Trump insists Israel should keep building West Bank Settlements
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3571403/Trump-insists-Israel-building-West-Bank-settlements-says-Netanyahu-moving-forward-Palestinians-fired-thousands-missiles-Jewish-state.html

Donald Trump would let Israel decide on Palestinian State, says Adviser
jta.org/2016/06/24/news-opinion/politics/donald-trump-would-let-israel-decide-on-palestinian-state-says-adviser

Trump Adviser: Trump won't Pressure Israel to act against its Interests
israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/213003#.V1REhLy37tQ

Donald Trump, Big in Israel, Endorses Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu
ibtimes.com/donald-trump-big-israel-endorses-prime-minister-benjamin-netanyahu-1017172

Trump would support Israeli Annexation of Parts of West Bank, Says Adviser
haaretz.com/israel-news/.premium-1.726779

Donald Trump: 'If I win, I will be Israel's True Friend in the White House'
israelhayom.com/site/newsletter_article.php?id=32049

Trump will support Israeli Strike on Iran because Bibi is a 'Friend of Mine'
jpupdates.com/2015/09/03/trump-will-support-israeli-strike-on-iran-because-bibi-is-a-friend-of-mine/

Donald Trump: I support moving U.S. Embassy in Israel from Tel Aviv to Jerusalem
washingtontimes.com/news/2016/jan/19/donald-trump-i-support-moving-us-embassy-israel-te/

Donald Trump gives Israel Political Bear Hug in Midst of 'Mexican Rapist' Backlash
haaretz.com/blogs/routine-emergencies/.premium-1.664284

I addressed this in the deleted thread, stop focussing on what others say about him, it isnt a skeptical approach, instead, focus on what Trump does and says.
You obviously didnt check out the pastebins i sent:
pastebin.com/cRZDHRc6
pastebin.com/9deg0dW5

What x says about Trump doesnt mean anything. I thought Holla Forums was aware of Jews being able to manipulate you.

Actually, not an argument is a fine argument in the context of referring to a response which is implied to be an argument while not being such.

We have no alternative.
Got played. It happens.
But now its time to wake people up, not urge them to shove their heads back in the sand.

We already knew this would happen. Also, besides his blatant and well known opinions towards israel (not the jews you imbecile, just israel) what is there to even criticize you shitty little cuckold?

Israel just isn't my top concern at the moment. I just want the Jews out of the west. Do you have any idea of the necessary logistics to ACTUALLY pull off the Holocaust? And you really think the Jews would just let that happen? If we deport them or convince them to go to Israel we have a much better shot of actually pulling it off.

Read the rest of the thread – they DIDN'T think he was Hitler, but the oppostion to him painted him as exemplary of the GOOD traits of Hitler. Ie, civic nationalism.
The people believed he was that, and voted for him.
And it worked – by the Jews portraying him as Hitler, normies rejected the (obviously false) claims of his anti-Semitism or the like, and embraced him as a strong (civic) nationalist leader.

But the media WAS helping him, you HAVE to admit that.
Whether it was conscious or not, that's the only leg you have to stand on.

Neato avatarfag.

You should have gone with monitor lizards, they're much cooler than iguanas.
Varanid master race ftw.

archive.is/kUskZ
Citing ’Core Beliefs,’ U.S. Rabbis Condemn Trump’s ’Hateful Rhetoric’
archive.is/Ifprj
archive.is/Yn8bF
Trump’s Candidacy and the GOP Platform Are as Much anti-Jewish as ’pro-Israeli’
archive.is/YOMh9
archive.is/MvupZ
archive.is/NZANv
archive.is/4nF6X
archive.is/aZPys
archive.is/eEteU
archive.is/zBZj7
archive.is/tHutK
archive.is/unkNa
archive.is/zWFyK
The clan leader of white Americans: the disintegration of the GOP has created Trump
archive.is/04M3t
archive.is/aGsOd
Anne Frank’s stepsister compares Donald Trump to Adolf Hitler
archive.is/4v2PE
If you are a Jew, you should be very afraid of Donald Trump
archive.is/C7Vdz
Jewish Groups Join in on Bill to Block Trump’s Muslim Ban
archive.is/eUPLx
archive.is/Jvogr
archive.is/jZsuG
archive.is/Jvogr
archive.is/CNPPh
archive.is/mMtjE
archive.is/Ir9R6
archive.is/jZsuG
Jewish donor dumps Trump after community backlash
archive.is/Fn79G
UN Commissioner Warns of ‘Weaponized’ Populism from Wilders, Trump, Farage Turning ‘Into Colossal Violence’
archive.is/TDvGf
Oy vey! Enough of Trump!
archive.is/ngpwt
archive.is/cr5RA

But we knew this would happen. Also, it seems to be DnCing the jews.
How else shall we make war?
Or are you an "ideas" guy.

PFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFTHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH!

Just filter him, he's got nothing to say but mindless parroting. The fact he's triggered by iguana is the only original thing about him.

Holy fuck
He is close friends with jews, has them mary his children and has them in his campaign.
He is used to keep the current system in place, including the jewish elites who control the strings.

Hes a christfag you little cunt.

PFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA!==

Oy vey goy but he said nice things about the merchants!

Oh, so he's just a fucking cuckservative then?
Oh thats much better!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHOHGODPLEASESTOPMYSIDESCANTTAKETHISSSAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!

But this was well known.
He is bluebilled on kikes.

Hi rach.

Good argument fam.

Sup Ziocuck.

Seems like you missed this part, shill.

All you keep doing is making the same circular arguments and you're doing it because you are pro-Jewish. Without continued Western entanglement and financial parasitism, Israel keeps existing. The end.

Strange message, but the core is valid – checked for kek.

and nothing changes.

There is a difference between being aware of them or literally sucking their dicks. Also, it would be a surprise for me if he is ignorant of the jewish elite. Keeping his inner circle in mind, you know he is just a jewish cocksucker.

Thats where you are completely wrong.
Its fairly easy to convert a populace to radical genocide.
also:

All your record correcting has been voided. Attempting to correct it beyond this line is futile

|

\/

archive.is/kUskZ

Anne Frank's stepsister compares Donald Trump to Adolf Hitler
archive.is/4v2PE

If you are a Jew, you should be very afraid of Donald Trump: Trump has always appealed to bigots. His address to a Jewish coalition confirms that he's an anti-Semite himself
archive.is/C7Vdz

Jewish Groups Join in on Bill to Block Trump's Muslim Ban
archive.is/eUPLx

archive.is/Jvogr
archive.is/jZsuG
archive.is/Jvogr

Citing 'Core Beliefs,' U.S. Rabbis Condemn Trump's 'Hateful Rhetoric'
archive.is/Ifprj

ADL Calls Trump Plan to Ban Anti-Semites 羨nti-Semitic・

archive.is/Yn8bF

Trump Candidacy and the GOP Platform Are as Much anti-Jewish as 'pro-Israeli'
archive.is/YOMh9

Is Donald Trumps Inadvertent Anti-Semitism Worse Than the Real Thing?
archive.is/MvupZ

archive.is/NZANv

archive.is/4nF6X

archive.is/aZPys

archive.is/eEteU

archive.is/zBZj7

archive.is/tHutK

Donald Trump Doubles Down on America First・Slogan ・Whether Jews Like It or Not
archive.is/unkNa

Donald Trump Is a Candidate for White Supremacists ・Not the Jews
archive.is/zWFyK

The clan leader of white Americans・ Conservative David Frum perfectly explains how the disintegration of the GOP has created Trump
archive.is/04M3t

ADL Urges Donald Trump to Reconsider 鄭merica First・in Foreign Policy Approach
archive.is/aGsOd

archive.is/jZsuG

Read my post again, it doesnt matter what other people say about Trump, what matters is what he says and does.

Something only retards believe in? Like the Holocaust.

read

Sup kampfy.
That you support Trump so ardently lets me know I'm on the right side in criticizing him.
Thanks for dissuading my concerns.

The holohoax never happened. But the jews can be divided.
They are just men.

thats new.

Did Yuri teach you anything?
The popolation is subverted, there's nothing we can do about it except working on it step by step for the next 15 years, and I'll remember you the only way we can do it without getting arrested or killed is in the 8 years of Trump presidency

Also im pro Trump.

No, they're a special breed of parasite. You can't compare that behavior to that of humans.

You certanily shitpost JUST LIKE KAMPFY, and your projection falls right into his MO as well.

Of course, with the influx of retards we've had as of late, you could just be a fuckwit.
Its so hard to tell in this sea of masks.

user-kun…
To defeat my enemy I must understand both him and myself.
The jew CAN be divided.

wew

newfag detected!

Trump could be using right-wing Jews against left-wing Jews. We'll have to see. Israel is acting pretty butt-hurt over the UN resolution. They're feeling cornered.

But you can't understand the jewish enemy based on knowledge of human beings.

Do you know why the Nazis said "the jew" instead of "the jews"? Because together they form a single cohesive entity.

And which one was the most blatant one? Wrecking half the kike Media machine and cripple their views? Shifting the overton window? Giving a huge boost to Nationalist movements everywhere? Making white people aware of the crazyness and selfdestruction of leftists and communists?
Disabling foreign lobbyists from intervening in the future by law? EVERY single of his actions so far has been negatively affecting kikes and their plans, and you tell me he is their friend? How so? Which of his actions have damaged us and helped them?

Even though you always point out his "connections" to some kikes and israel, i can find NOTHING he has done to damage America or white people, in fact, i see him helping in many aspects. Just having "connections" means jackshit, as long as he doesn't do any damage through it, it's just hot air for show, or even to have his enemies closer. Next thing you tell me, is that Hillary would have been the better candidate.
You can point out as many "connections" as you want, but there is no point if you don't add which action of his exactly has damaged us somehow through it, and you never point that out, because there is no such thing.

But that's not because of "left-wing jews". The UN is a golem that the jews lost control of after more Third World nations started being added and they started passing resolutions against Israel.

I have studied them and I believe that their psychology is vulnerable to division.

Correct.
Sort of correct, but not really, moving on…
Yeah, it was obviously a lie.
Strawmanning hard, aren't you?

The Jewish plan was not to make normies think he WAS Hitler, the plan was to make them think he was LIKE Hitler – namely, that he was espousing all the good (from normie PoV) traits of Hitler.
Just go watch that fucking advert where they flash between Trump and Hitler – its blatantly obvious many of the comparisons are faulty ("closing the border is equivalent to genocide now, wtf?"), but that others were very just.

Its a very Jewish approach tbh fam: You present a juxtaposition of two individuals, effectively driving home the idea that they share positive traits and differ on negative traits.
They portrayed Trump as civic nationalist Hitler, and that IS what the people voted for.

Many normies fucking hate Israel m80, only Christcucks tend to have a positive view of them – most normies just don't have any view of Israel, just like they don't have any view of, say, Bangladesh or Switzerland.

And you're still not addressing, you're still trying to deflect, you're still acting like a Jew.

Trump put a hardline Zionist in the position of ambassador to Israel.
Address it, and don't deflect, if you can.

Yeah, as of late, we've had an influx of retards, thanks to the election.
A bunch of redditors and cuckchan filth.
And you're pretending it was always that way?

Newfag detected! ;^)

Both of those plans are shit. Civic nationalism or wait for Hitler essentially. The only plan that has worked and continues to work is to red pill and crush our opposition. The people here who are even worried about what Trump may or may not do have little interests in our real goals. They are only tools used to push the next liberal media demoralization tactic.

I didn't really call for a pre-emptive nuclear strike on Israel though, did I? I said – twice already, but here's a third time – that without Western financial aid, access to Western markets, being allowed to profit from IP in Western countries, being allowed to own Western property/assets, receiving an explicit guarantee of Western military aid [both in material delivery and on-the-ground combat assistance in the event of hostilities], then Israel doesn't exist.

You say that you want Israel to remain a viable, safe place for jews to go, live, and prosper [this is a delusional belief as nothing is ever enough for jews], then all of the aforementioned must remain entirely in place and undisturbed.

Israel and jews must retain full control of the US media, full control of US banks, full control of the US property market, have unencumbered access to establishing import/export supply chains, continue to be a pseudo member of NATO [that's if Trump doesn't outright fast track them. He was considering John Bolton for a position and that goyslave wanted both Israel and India in NATO], and continue receiving military aid packages from the West in general.

When I say you're pro-Israel, I mean it sincerely. You are absolutely pro-Israel because you want the aforementioned realities to stay in place. You can dress it up any way you want, couch in whatever language you want, but it doesn't change the functional reality. It's just you obsessing over the way the argument is framed much like a jew would.

I'm gonna go with the hardline Zionist as ambassador to Israel, but the slimy Ziokike in as Sec. of Treasury is up there too.

And then, of course, there's the AIPAC speech.

im originally a usenet refugee you little cuck.

You seem to misunderstand me. I don't CARE if Israel continues to exist or not. It's simply not on my priority list right now. I'm more worried about fixing America right now. If Trump does that I don't care if he goes on live TV and fellates a Rabbi. Fix America first. Then we can worry about other shit.

Hitler has no good traits from the normie point of view.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

That's just sad, have some self respect and craft your lies better

Ambassadors don't do anything though

Eternal september =/= a sudden and obvious influx of cuckservative Ziotrash and Jared Kushner's shills pushing the same

I'm just Goku faggot.

So, your the legendary super faggot?

Unless that's a cute way of saying you want to decapitate them, you're wrong.

It's "nornalfag", you fucking nornalfaggot. Piss off back to 4chan.

Honestly, this whole 13th tribe, ruling jews, khazar theory, zionists, is so boring to wade through. So there may be some lesser evil jews, but who cares right lol? Still would be easier to just gas them all.

Yes. I want them all dead, but as the great sticky of old said, we have to activate the event flags first.

We cant just go from holohoax to holocaust like 0-60.

I'm not misunderstanding you. You said, quite clearly, that you want jews out of Western countries and want Israel to exist for them to go there. Now you're trying to say you don't really care. I guess that's probably the route I would go if my position had been so thoroughly exposed as crypto-zionism.

Are you disabled? Your reading comprehension seems to be low. i asked you to tell me what damage exactly he has done so far, everything else is just hot air and political acting. He is known for setting traps to his enemies through shit like this. Also, do kikes support goys by putting them into high positions? No, they use them. What if Trump actually has shit on those people and uses those kikes to counterkike? Or even win their trust and them stab them in the back ruthlessly?

See, as long as he doesn't do any damage to our people, and you can't name how he damages our people, it doesn't mean shit. You have nothing.

Wew lad, being this delusional.
I'll see if I can find it, but I even have a vid of Canadian leftist scum outright saying that Hitler was a great man, even despite his "evil" deeds.

Sure they don't. ;^)

This is false. Again, you don't understand the dynamics at play at all. Trump won despite the media, because alternative channels now exist that can counter the official (((narrative))). To imply that the media was running a billion dollar reverse psychology scam is schizophrenia-tier reasoning. There were much easier ways to get him elected.

Found it!

Post it, but first, explain to me how them mentioning his "evil deeds" means everyone is redpilled.

This is the same garbage that was posted every day during the election.

What is the fucking point?

You lost. Deal with it.

See, what we have here is a CONTINUED attempt to try and separate Trump from his base. We saw it during the election and we're seeing them double down on it now. Sinead fanboys still pushing the "wait for Hitler" meme. It's kinda sad, really.

If anything, he's giving off a sense of mass-projection. He himself probably bought into the media's setup of Trump being Hitler, and is now furious that such a thing is not the case.

But its not.
Projection.jpg
Most people don't engage 'alternative channels', they engage the MSM.
By a HUGE margin, no less, and much of the 'alternative channel' supported the MSM narrative, or had even worse narratives – see: TYT.
Except that's exactly what they did, and you've offered nothing to suggest otherwise.
Arguable.

Again, whether conscious or otherwise, the media was a HUGE boon to Trump in this election, and I would suggest that the notion of him winning despite the media is wishful thinking and delusion.

You just keep strawmanning dude, its very kosher.

I never said 'everyone is redpilled', I said 'people realize Hitler was a powerful leader figure'.
The whole opposition to Hitler is grounded in his 'evil deeds', but basically anyone with ANY knowledge of the situation realizes he was a powerful leader and "an incredible man".
Even leftist numale Canadian scum.

It wouldn't be the first time. Go look up the 1980 US Presidential Election.

DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN=

Actually, I voted for Trump, so I won.

But that's beside the point: You aren't even comprehending the situation.

I supported Trump, viciously, during the election, because I wanted to see what he'd do and laugh at our opposition's tears.
And he won, and it was funny.

But even then, I was saying, "If he wins, we have to criticize the shit out of him, else the gains in the Overton context will be meaningless".
And here we are.
Trump has won, and you're still defending him when he does some retarded Zionist bullshit.

Why?
Because you're fucking hero-worshiping retards who can't realize that HE WON.
The time to suck his dick, the time to oppose those criticizing him, is past - now its time for US to criticize him, to continue to try and shape his policy and behavior.

And if you suck his cock instead of calling him on his Ziocuck bullshit, you've accomplished nothing.
Deal with it.

No shit. What the hell do you think they put in the history books? If anything, they demonise him to the point of absolutely horrific representation. I don't see what that has to do with anything.

Wew lad, being this delusional :^)

We're not talking about Canada, Holla Forums, but I can forgive you for getting mixed up considering all the mental gymnastics you're doing right now lel

You're just embarrassing yourself at this point keep going

I guess Israel no longer feels in charge.

You and I have hardly mentioned Trump at all. Why the fuck are you even bringing up his "base" [as if it's even remotely unified, especially on this board] or e-celebs you have a bone to pick with?

The core point of contention was that indifference to Israel is the same as cooperation with Israel and you refuse to address it no matter how clearly it gets pointed out to you and no matter how many times it gets repeated. It's not enough to just say "Oh, I don't care about Israel". Okay, so stop all trade and cooperation with Israel. End all relations, no military aid, no defense pacts. How long before Israel attacks?

Which is precisely the point. You want to frame it as indifference – because you are a zionist pushing against the tide and trying to salvage something – but really what you're arguing for is a less visible status quo where illusions are erected to get the goyim to simmer down. Israel has no power and cannot survive outside of a massive nuclear strike against non-jewish countries if other nations just stop doing business with them and stop accommodating them in Western countries.

trump is playing real politik. don't worry he'll gas them once he's in office

He's been criticised from the start, you super retard. Why do you think he's went back on certain decisions, thanks to his audience? He is a populist, you know. He'll do whatever the chant calls for, so long as it stays alive. Otherwise, he'll have officially betrayed his cause.

you think trump can openly name the jew? sheesh you need to learn real politik :^)

While I disagree with your (democratic) method, its the best thing I have heard by a Trump supporter in a long time.

Its time to stop sucking his dick and let him suck our dick. Even though I dont think that will ever happen.

So, if I understand you right, you are saying that unless 100% of my waking time is spent actively opposing Israel and nothing else, I am a Zionist? Do you have any idea how retarded that sounds? By chance, do you happen to be a Palestinian? Because you really sound like one.

?

That has everything to do with this conversation.

My argument is that the Jews employed association with Hitler to simultaneously present positive associations and to expose the flaws in the negative associations.

He's obviously not, so that juxtaposition just makes Trump look better.
He's obviously doing that, so that juxtaposition just makes Trump look better.
etc etc.

Boom, done, you just got BTFO like the Ziocuck shill you are.

Nothing else you say has any value, because you just got shown to be a fool.
Wew lad.
It just keeps feeling better.

Too much bravado, for him to kneel at one man. If the rally begins booing you for blaming 9/11 on Israel, then you already know your voice falls upon deaf ears. Better luck next time.

I think I hit home with the schizophrenia diagnosis.
Your argument:

How it actually happened:

EXACTLY.

EXAAAAACTLY.

That's the whole fucking point.
I'm glad someone here isn't totally subverted yet.
Cheers.

He totally could – but he doesn't have to, and I never suggested he had to.
Doesn't even have anything to do with my commentary though, so you've been IDed as either a fool or a shill.
Have a nice day.

Not by his supporters.

Keyword: "certain".

He is a civic nationalist, you know. Which means hes largely worthless - especially if you refuse to ciriticise him, as one of his supporters.

The chant didn't call for a Zionist to be made ambassador to Israel, nor for a Jew to be put in at Sec. of Treasury.
He chose to do that, of his own volition.
You've got nothing.

For what purpose would they support Trump over the obviously better candidates for their cause? If anything, what you've witnessed since Election Day is them bargaining with him for protection.

For a normy being compared to Hitler is not a positive thing. Normies are not really capable of seeing the good traits of Hitler other than he built Das Autobahn.

daddy is going to build a wall! i'm so excited! :^)

No, that's not what I'm saying at all. I've paraphrased the same post 3 or 4 times in a row now with you. You know exactly what I'm saying and you keep playing dumb and have resorted to spinning the Goy Wheel.

It's really very simple; there were a lot of Republicuck candidates running in this election. All of them suck Israeli cock and would have done Israel's bidding. Hillary is also a Zionist puppet. Any of these people would have been great for Israel and would have done exactly as Israel would like. To claim that Trump was a ZOG plant all along is silly. Why? Why did they need him when they already owned the whole game? Any one of their puppets would have won. What can Trump do for Israel that none of the others would have done?

The answer is nothing because Trump was not a ZOG plant and they don't control him. It's just that simple.

ZOG WANTS mass migration. Building a wall is against their agenda and should NEVER have even been an issue if they were in control.

The immigration problem is Europe should NEVER be brought up in American media. Trump brings it up? Why would a puppet even mention it? Shhhh, goyim go back to sleep. This indicates Trump is not a ZOG puppet.

Trump wants to get along with Russia and actually put an end to ISIS in Syria. HOLY SHIT this is a big one. This should not even be on the table. A ZOG puppet should be ready to start WW3 for Israel.

Now please kill yourself. Trump may betray us in the future, but I am not willing at this time to believe that he was fooling us all along. At least not in the way you make it out. Lets see what he does once he gets into office.

I disagree that there is any difference between Clinton and Trump in terms of the benefit to the Jew, in terms of which is 'obviously better' for 'their cause'.

He's been offering them his protection since the start lad.

Not directly, no – you have to engage in some subtle psychological manipultion to pull it off.
And who could possibly manage something like that, eh?

A falsehoood.
Normies are fully capable of seeing the good traits of Hitler, they're simply drastically outweighed by the normie view of his 'evil deeds'.

I thought this place was filled with his supporters since the general election season started?
The Muslim, and now "Terrorist" ban.
So? From there, things can only get better. We simply must go one step beyond, from here on out.
The chant didn't call for him to not do that, though. Did it? A shame, as he's already made his choice. He even said during the election that the people he'd hire wouldn't be very loved, by his deeper base, but they'd work the best.

You sure there are better candidates for their cause? Have you looked at the voter bases for the Democrat and Republican parties? Do you think you'd ever have the Republican party booing "Jerusalem is the capital of Israel" as a party plank at their convention? I don't.

There is at least a very large minority of voters [maybe even half or slightly more than half] within the Democratic party who don't like Israel. They are outright hostile to it. You probably don't like WHY they don't like Israel and wish it conformed more to your personal sensibilities, but they're the ones going out and making noise about it. The Republican party has a very tiny minority of people who are opposed to Israel at this point and they are ostracized as much as possible at official functions. It's like a parody straight off of bumper stickers.

Dude, what the fuck?
You some kinda Milo faggot or something?
Grotesque.

Hitler was a kike too! don't forget about the transfer agreement between Palestine & Germany! He even stood up for (((Emil Maurice))) and dared to call him an honorary aryan! Germany should of waited for a better Hitler if you ask me

(checked)
This, tbh. What these chucklefucks never explain is why ZOG should go to such elaborate measures to rile up the public against their key policies. Every explanation involves enormous levels of unnecessary risk and assumes almost complete infallibility of the kikes.

If the (((MSM))) wanted to get Trump elected it would've simply called Trump a bretty cool guy while giving deep coverage to the skeletons in Hillary's closet.

But Holla Forums or whoever, I'm honestly just using Holla Forums as generic term for shills at this point are pushing a narrative that says he's a jewish puppet so they have to rationalize some way that the jewish media calling him double Hitler was actually all part of the master plan to get him elected. And that it's still somehow part of the plan. It's futile but fun to watch Holla Forums come up with crazier and crazier explanations.

There are a handful of so-called extreme right-wing Jews in the media who expouse rhetoric that somewhat aligns with us. Though, at the end of the day, they are nothing more than controlled opposition. Yet, they have the ear of many of Trump's supporters. You also have groups like Evangelicals who support Israel religiously. For Trump to appeal to his base, he will also have to appeal to those who have control of their minds. This is the reason why it is imperative that whites have their own media networks and sources free from Jewish influence. They also should divorce themselves from Jewish morality, religions, and their derivatives. It is only then we will be able to act completely in our own interests. It is something worth working towards.

Im not saying Trump is the best for Israel and Jews, but he is the best in this context. He is presented as being different, but if you see who he picks for his cabinet, what his opinion on Israel and jews is, you KNOW he isn't different. He's used to keep the current system in place, so the masses don't riot.

Also don't say Putin is a great guy either, he is a jewish ally too.

And what I'm saying is "I DON'T CARE ABOUT ISRAEL." How fucking hard is that to get through your fucking head? Just leave the whole place alone and worry about America first. Kick the AIPAC lobbyists out of the US and deport all the Jews here to Israel. Problem fucking solved. If they want to expand or if the Arabs overrun them I don't care. They want to buy our guns and tanks and planes? Fine. Same deal for the Arabs. But if you think that its anywhere in the realm of possibility for even that to happen in the next 4 years you're a fucking retard. It's going to take time to shift the overton window to the point that something like that would even be possible. I'm more worried about realistic goals than LARPing 1488 Gas the Kikes. Things like stopping mass Mexican and Muslim immigration to the US. The Jews are a problem, yes. But not one we can tackle right away. Best option right now is policies that reduce their power and influence over time.

Mostly post-election, actually, and even during the election, those criticizing him were not his supporters, they were shifty shills.

Yeah, we'll see if that gets instituted, then we can chat about it, eh?

Eeeeeh, that's … Dubious.

Which means we must criticize Trump when he doesn't go far enough. I'm glad we agree.

Yeah, actually, it kind of did, especially in the case of the latter, given that dude is everything Trump criticized Clinton on and his audience supported him in that critique.

Indeed, a shame upon us all.

That's the one bit of hope I retain with Trump – the notion that he feels he can control these heebs.
Trump might not be a conscious servant of our foes… But that doesn't stop him from being a servant all the same. Only time will tell.

Tell me why they aren't better for their cause, first. Answer the question.

That I can agree with.

But here's the rub: There is no need, and in fact, much reason NOT to, place a Jew as the ambassador to Israel.
The fact that there aren't many Jews that fit our ideals does not equate to a justification for putting a pseudo-rightwing HUGELY ZIONIST jew in that role.
It just doesn't.

You've already tipped your hand, kike. Let this be the end of our tangent [if you feel compelled to have the last word, at least sage because we are simply repeating ourselves at this point].

No, they cleverly used the fact that the trust rate in mainstream media is historically low. Lying and talking shit about a candidate is beneficial for them and gives them a popularity boost, the polls are the evidence of that.

There's no need for 'an argument'.

You said you don't care about Israel.
You are the enemy.

There's nothing more to be said, Jew.

It's all just a bunch of Sinead fanboys and LARPers in this thread. They would have called Hitler a Jew pawn in 1932.

If you look at the party bases there is less incentive and motivation for the Democratic party to remain sympathetic towards Israel. During the debates, Hillary didn't even bother mentioning Israel by name when they topic came up. Support for Israel doesn't really gain you any traction in the modern democratic base, it's just leftovers from the money men.

In the Republican party, it's virtually impossible to anti-Israel. The Republican party is basically the default party for being an Israel-worshiping stooge.

Trump will NOT stop migration to the US, hell, he will make legal migration even easier. He is a president for everyone, niggers, jews, hispanics, arabs and asians included. First one must remove the jewish influence. Tell me, why shouldn't we start at the root of the problem?

I made the same argument to the guy 3, 4, 5 times. I'm not even sure at this point. I don't know much clearer I could have made it. Eventually it clicks that I'm arguing with a jew.

BUT THERE HAVE ALREADY BEEN 15 THREADS TODAY SAYING TRUMP IS A ZIONIST KIKE PUPPET THEREFORE YOU'RE WRONG

Trust in the (((media))) is historically low because they just spent a year and a half lying about Trump. I guess destroying the jewish propaganda apparatus was also part of the jewish master plan?

Nigga you're tangled up in a web of your own lies

I'm a yuge fan of Stefan Molymeme, you watched his recent interview with Lauren Simonsen? I strongly recommend watching it. :^)

Until then, you've not an argument to give, in return.
No. Trump is no longer the focus. He is not your savior. He will be the 45th President of the United States of America, and will serve two terms, at most. Until then, you've got time to keep the red flowing down your lineage and retinue. Otherwise, you're wasting precious time.
Prove it. His supporters aren't what you think they are. They're republican voters, and the flip-flop vote.
You pressed a button, twice. Quit being so melodramatic, and grow a pair. Will you?
He knows he can't. The feelings are mutual, and you know what will happen, if they betray him. Cabinet positions are not permanent.

He literally fucking acknowledged that 80% of the russian communist party was jewish, but is still ok with jews

That's pretty much what I figure. But I enjoy arguing with them to keep them contained to a single thread and also because I'm probably autistic

wtf i hate myself now

the boost in the polls thanks to all the media coverage was obvious to EVERYONE. So if they knew they were helping him (which you say wasn't their intention), why would they do it? They are either very very retarded or very very clever. The people who have been in charge for centuries, probably are this dumb, right?

wtf i love lauren shimonsen now!

Hi UIDF. :^)

Sinead has fans? I thought she was just some flat-earth nut being used to discredit the right wing.

Now this is shilling.

The image on the right with the book being shown to putin is a shoop. Look at it.

I haven't said a word about Sinead or renegayde anywhere in this whole thread.

That's because they already treat all races as equal, and with that, neutrality is assumed amongst all nations. What you hear in their anti-israel lobby is merely the emerging muslim lobby. That should never come to fruition, no matter how attractive it seems. The last thing anyone needs is two semites badgering the US apart. I merely wish to live a quiet life.

meant for

Like I said – you probably don't like WHY they are anti-israel, but it doesn't change the functional reality. If you aren't going to actually fuck the kikes up, you don't have room to complain when the sandniggers come in and do it for you.

Since when did he say he was going to stop immigration entirely? You've been lied to by the media, and angered over it. Move on.

Zionist Jews, invigorated by the pride of being the master of their fate amongst THEIR OWN PEOPLE, will rectify their crimes in Western societies.

Perhaps the final solution is to *pit the Jewish community at odds against themselves* and, like we did in so many South American banana republics, support the dictatorship whose interest best align with our own.

Anyone who has spoken with nationalistic Zionist Israelis knows they are basically racist assholes who view themselves as 'white' and arabs as subhumans. They are hooked up to the IV drip of the red pill and are ready to admit their wrongs, perhaps even turn against their own kin in the West if they should continue to spew Wiemar style degeneracy.

This is my personal hope

OY VEY: archive.fo/yfI8b

timesofisrael.com/backing-swedish-far-rightist-trump-proxy-boycotts-top-israeli-official/

This was the butthurt line Ted Cruz used to shill. It only really makes sense on any level if you think kikes are incapable of making mistakes. So many on Holla Forums elevate Jews to supernatural levels of competence here, it's embarrassing.

Watch the vids

Russia is actively astroturfing neo-nazi organizations in Ukraine to discredit them and to justify their imperialism. I wonder what happened last time when Ukrain was part of Russia…

you guys are still shilling on here over shit like this?
it doesn't make since, the election is over you can leave now don't you know? Pretty sure you have no clue what you are even doing kike.

I'm not letting a Muslim lobby come into power within the US political sphere of influence. It's already worse enough, with AIPAC. The last thing anyone needs is APPAC. Go to hell.

Thats my whole point, the guy I was replying to implied that Trump was going to stop all migration. But Trump only said he would stop illegal immigration and even promote legal immigration.

Not supernatural but very smart and cunning. I do not see another option, either the media is very dumb or very smart. Unless you can convince me of another scenario.

you know that there is more then just mexicans in this world that want to immigrate right? or no, I forgot you are retarded.

WEW LADDY THAT'S SOME NICE B8 U GOT THERE

They thought the people would listen to their "TRUMP IS MISOGYNIST GIGA HITLER DON'T VOTE FOR HIM" message, but it turned out only pozzed leftists listened to that and everybody else tuned it out and listened to his actual policies and sick bantz.

Basically they miscalculated and figured the overwhelming majority of voters were pozzed enough to vote for Hilldog and believe the lugenpresse. Didn't make as much (((progress))) as they estimated.

He didin't, some anons project their own wishfull thinking on him. What he said was that he would stop MUSLIM immigration and kick out some spics and illegals. Then astroturfers transforme that inside their heads into "OMG HE'S GOING TO KILL ALL THE NON-WHITES!'. Then he proceeded to act likea normal human being with sensible proposals, as he state beforehand, and the shilling started OY VEY HES A ZINIST PUPPET HE SAID HE WOULD KILL ALL BLACKS HES A JEW MY MOM IS A JEW UR A JEW!

They don't seem to be asking for your permission.
You just said they were the same. Now the presence of one is slightly more tolerable than the other?
Huh? Do you feel you're being personally attacked or something? That's strange.

Prove me wrong, dumbass

So you are telling me that they didnt notice the backlash it created until after the election?

you really aren't the brightest in the bunch are you?

This is my personal hope as well. To fragment one of the biggest financial and intellectual powerhouses, even if the are jews. Into aiding our side seems to be quite beneficial. But of course are we willing to play with the devil?

I have been thinking along your lines user. This whole dynamic between russia, israel, the more racist and the more white jews in israel, and of course soros, his demonic rothschild cohorts, and the other degenerate leftist jews.

There is a very weird dynamic happening between these many groups. A very weird one and I wanted to understand it.

The danger of course is that anyone on the middle intelligence will see this questionmark as a sign of being "pro kike", which is not that. Its just a questionmark.

The other problem is that a big variable, trump is somewhat leading this sentiment.

Of course it would be simply easier to gas all of them, but then again, I doubt that they would be willing to drop their guard and potentially switch sides, since they are reading our general opinions…total jew anihilation was promised…so perhaps…if one can turn some of the better jews into racial realists who take pride in their somewhat european origins, technically speaking the goal of jew annihilation may be accomplished. Though of course, the jew DNA destruction is also extremely important to us since we know that race, DNA itself can and is an enemy, the jews themselves describe them being like infiltrators.

cant really trust them kikes perhaps.

you keep saying it so you must be right. otherwise you wouldn't keep saying it, right?

no.

It's more arrogance than anything else, and ignorance of the changing media landscape. You forget that what seems obvious to you (that people don't trust the media) is not readily apparent to people within the media bubble. Most of these people don't interact with normal people at all. The (((media))) hivemind circlejerk convinced themselves that they were trusted and wielded incredible influence, because they didn't have a reference point outside of their circlejerk to disagree. Whether or not they're intelligent doesn't have much to do with it, because they only use their intelligence to rationalize the conclusion they came to irrationally.

So you went from:
To:
WE'RE REACHING WEW LEVELS THAT SHOULDN'T BE POSSIBLE

They noticed the backlash so they doubled, tripled, and quadrupled down on calling him Turbo Rape Hitler. That's how kikes operate. If at first something doesn't work, keep doing it.

That's why they're still shilling against him on Holla Forums even though it never worked and he's POTUS now lel.

Remember user, if the kikes knew how to stop backlash they wouldn't have been shoah'd a billion times throughout history.

kek

Click on my ID. The only time I mentioned Sinead's name was to say I haven't mentioned Sinead name.

Remember;
Ivanka was denied jewessdom by a head Rabbi in israel. Jewdom is passed through the mother according to jew beliefs IIRC.

it all makes sense now.

exactly.

Why are all the guys in here so hypnotized by this "Golden Savior" who will save us all by doing exactly what the enemy wants him to do.
It's pathetic.
Guys. Why do you keep falling for their stupid memes.
You guys fail seeing that they pulled the trump card this time. You know, the joker, the one who trumps all other cards.
they are just playing different sides to keep the show rolling.

Everyone cheers: oooh how great, he will stop Hillary, he will stop the mexicans and the muslims.
While he embraces exactly that which brought them to power.
FUCK!

They are pulling your energy. they make you all emotionally attached to their memes, and then they destroy them. and with that, they destroy that part in you which is emotionally attached to the idea of the meme, which is at your loss, and at their gain.

If you believe kike myths, sure. We all know judaism is in the DNA so her kids will, unfortunately, be half merchants.

Then what was with you talking about pro-Palestine democrats being a better choice, if it never mattered?
Yes, and one weighing upon American politics is better than both, like you want.
You're pissing me off, with your stupidity.

for you

WTF I WISH I VOTED FOR HILLARY

Fucking stupid. If anything the fact Trump won has restored some of my faith in democracy as a system.

Don't get me wrong about that, kids are definitely still kikes. But they won't get the victimhood shit I've read about how jewlets are raised as.

We were promised an overton window going more to the right with trump. And it still happened, so its not a loss at least. We have a certain amount of creative power, ingenuity and brute force power that we can exert upon the planet through memes, but it has its limits.

Many of us simply thought that using this power into the trump venue would yield the biggest positive results for our way of being.

Whatever the collective decides next will probably happen, but we arent as magical as you wish to believe, we have limits, we are finite, but we are also learning ever more, growing ever more with power and influence.

We also somehow, and weirdly started to get specialized roles, like drawfags, jew sniffers (shill detectors), fact finders etc.

Even with twitter growing more censarious to us, it still means jackshit compared to what we can exert upon the planet.

Some chose a low intelligence needed effort thing to destabilize the lefties like the fire safety thing.

Perhaps the collective will find another thing which it can use its massive force in most efficiently.

I'm not a huge Trump supporter, but the answer to "what would have happened without Trump" is this: nothing. Leaderless masses never, EVER effect successful regime change, because most people are gullible goyim easily distracted and preoccupied with the daily tasks of basic survival. This is a foreign concept to many NEET's I know. And as much as it pains me to say it, white's are by far the most gullible and easily manipulated people on the planet right now. Trump, despite his flaws, is a step in the right direction, and it is our responsibility to criticize him now and shape him and his supporters to our views. However, claiming that he was a puppet in some convoluted scheme to keep the white man down is just as delusional and retarded as the idiots on Holla Forums who legitimately thought he was the next Hitler.

What the hell are you going on about? I don't remember asking you a damn thing.

The question was posed in this post and you're the one who posed it. You were the one who expressed credulity at the possibility the jewish establishment would prefer Trump. That's where this tangent started. It has nothing to do with me. Now that I've linked the post, you can trace the comment chain yourself [you can alter the board to display messages in "tree view" if it makes easier for you] and understand what you're saying.
Is it just one being in the picture that is the push for you? Or is it the specific one? Say it was the jews on the outside looking in and trying to splash cash to make moves. Would you present the same argument?
Provide the exact quote where I advocated this [where I advocated this, not where you extrapolated it because you're imagining arguments that aren't actually being made]. Link the post. Green text if you feel like it.
What's with the comma?

That's not how populism works, you little shit.

If you're going to change his mind on anything, you must change the popular opinion. Such a task is already at the hand of Holla Forums, and is well reported on, to begin with.

Who the fuck made any of you faggots an expert on other people here? They controlled us with our memes? I've been watching politics for 30 fucking years and everyone knows the show already. And no one here gives a flying fuck about Arabs or the Middle East.

Trump came out of nowhere and told everyone to fuck right off. H shifted the entire conversation away from what Marco Rubio was saying, away from Regan, away from everyone who DEMANDED we ALL BELIEVE that Mexicans are not apart of our Nation and that we are just going to have to stop being Nazis.

If you can't understand that, you have no place on this fake fucked up IMKamphy Holla Forums or 4chan's skeleton of Holla Forums or endchan.

Will Trump give us what we want? I don't know? Do you want war with Russia? Do you want to be called a social outcast for wanting borders in this world? Do you want Merkel to be hailed as a hero? Does Trump want to be the most hated man in America, with his fucking ego? If he does, he won't build a wall.

WTF is wrong with you anti-Trump faggots?

When is everyone on Holla Forums going to fucking realize that we have almost NO power. Jews are the world's aristocracy. We have no military. We have very little friends. Everyone hates us, even most of our own family and women. And we say fuck the world and shitpost on twitter and facebook (both accounts of which I have been perm banned). We were lucky to achieve this much with shitty fucking picture captions online. Meme magic my ass. It's a fucking joke (except for /fringe/ degenerates). It's magic because magic is art and synchronicity, and we had a good time. It's not a fucking conspiracy theory against you run by 30yr old Kushner. We did this to ourselves. And I'm happy with the result. Cry moar bitch niggers. Cry moar!

Which is why I said "and his supporters". Can you read?

ARE apart I mean

So you do not possess an argument.
You saying you'd let them into American politics? I wouldn't.
It's called phrasing grammar. While I'm at it, I should tell you to stop bracketing like that. Use parentheses, instead.

just saying obviously isnt enough, read my other posts too.
especially:
pastebin.com/cRZDHRc6
pastebin.com/9deg0dW5

breitbart.com/video/2015/07/29/trump-move-non-criminal-illegals-back-in-legally-ill-do-something-with-dreamers/
watch the vid. He loves legal migration and most definitely wants more people in.

Those 2 things are not mutually exclusive

I guess its debatable, I dont have any hard evidence of the jewish media deliberately trying to help Trump, but the fact that he is just another shabbos goy makes me think that. Why else would they speak ill of the man who sucks israel's dick?

I wouldnt want any "jewish privilege" or have to do with anything with the jews. You have to put it into context of him being pro jewish and pro israel, not in the context of him "playing the jew".

You are exactly proving what I said, by having Trump elected, faith in the current system is restored (a portion of it atleast).

What? What argument? What the fuck are you even talking about at this point? Go back and read the comment chain. We have been talking back and forth to each other. Are you a native English speaker?
I didn't say that at all. You keep extrapolating out these strange tangents when plain fact is being spoken and I'm starting to notice the pattern crops up when jews come into the picture. I'm suspicious of you now.
Yeah.. and? Where am I advocating anything? or do you have just have difficulty accepting plainly spoken reality?

You are coming across like a jew to me. Your back seems to get quite stiff at any aspersions cast towards the Republican party for being sympathetic to the interests of global zionism.

You implied that he and his supporters are equal in their importance. Again, he is a populist. He'll fight for whatever the audience cries for, in his own terms. You must control the mob first, and foremost.

No. Their memes.
They created Hillary, and donald trump. They control them completely.
That is what I mean.

They don't want us to work together. so they put someone in charge of us so we won't utilize our anger into anything productive. they trick us into believing that everything is all right now that donald trump is in charge.
they will ruin us with the power we attach to him.

Don't you realize that democracy NEVER works. EVER!

What I'm hinting at is that they control him. completely.
we can't influence him.
we have only given power to their meme donald trump. whose power they can now use against us.

So? He hasn't said he wants all of these immigrants on welfare, not paying their taxes.

Except we aren't a democracy and if we were Hillary would have won with the mob of illegals voting.

The taxes have nothing to do with it. It is their physical presence here.

We shouldn't give any power to their memes.
He is their puppet. they own him. we don't.
they decide if they will use him and the power we have given him against us, which they most probably will.

Every goddamn time.
This is obviously the work of one faggot trying to spread these images.
I would not recommend saving these.

Restate it, if I've misunderstood you.
Then why speak lightly of the Democrats, when their anti-israel base is merely a Palestinian lobby, in disguise?

pastebin.com/chtax1au
wikispooks.com/wiki/Document:Putin_the_Good_Goy
stormfront.org/forum/t966043/
stormfront.org/forum/t1142929/
momentmag.com/putins-jews/
I am still surprised how much far right organizations actively lobby for russia. Though I agree they are on the better side of the Syrian conflict.

I AM SILLY

Can you prove "their presence" is supported by Trump, when he speaks of general immigration?

Mind you, there is a certain kind of immigration from certain regions that is considerably more difficult to pull off in this current administration. The people from these specific parts of the world would prove very effective in tipping the demographic shift in another direction.

Then explain what democracy is!
If burgerland isn't democracy, then what is, and why do do everyone call it democracy if that's not what it is.

The issue was not if it is good or not. The issue was if he is actively promoting legal immigration or not.

Those are from the Mann, himself, you fool. Pay respects to the nazi of the nineties.

The only shills we got here are the Trump marketers.

The entire catalog has been pure cancer ever since the elections started.

He obviously has been, from the start. The "negotiation" with dreamers effectively boils down to is getting them to continue paying their taxes, or fucking off. Their choice.

You mean you are going to stop your leeches from siphoning from everyone? Not sure how that's a threat.

No. The onus is on you to go through the comment chain, like I've told you to do twice.
When did that happen? This isn't a Republican board, just so you know. It's not a conservative board, either. Just because there wasn't an immediate and equal counter-balancing argument made against the political party that your political party doesn't like, doesn't mean the political party you don't like was endorsed. I'm not here to cater to your jewish sensitivities.
Who cares if it is? That's called putting skin in the game. I don't know how many times I can fucking repeat myself. It doesn't matter if you don't like WHY they are anti-Israel. The point is that they are anti-Israel, their message is most certainly getting out there, and they are capitalizing on it – largely because the Republican party has become a party of zionist stooges who goes out of its way to purge anti-Israel sentiment. Rather than complaining about the tone or origin of the anti-Israel sentiment, work on presenting one yourself.

Those who want to live, let them fight, and those who do not want to fight in this world of eternal struggle do not deserve to live.
– Adolf Hitler

Why would I need to prove that when I never asserted it?

You mean that faggot jew loving satanist?
Yeah his stuff was good in the 90's. Now he is some shitposting faggot, who makes these terrible copy pasta news articles OPs with his shitty new OC that he spams on all 4 corners of the web. What a way to dissolve a mysterious legacy. Wouldn't surprise me if he was compromised and using his (((OC))) to help thinktanks monitor the way OC is spread. Regardless, he is an overrated nobody who name drops too many people.

It's a simple request. Refusing to do so, and cutting it off there proves neither of us right, no matter how much you say otherwise.
Like hell, it isn't. This place is so conservative, and uptight on tradition, that it makes your regular nazi party look like a socialist institution. You've got people correcting Adolf here, for crying out loud.
Yes, it does, because one semitic lobbying power in the US with majority control over a bipartisan political party is worse enough, to begin with. You sound like a Civic Motherfucking Nationalist, to me, wanting to stand beside a goddamn mudskin, because he hates Jews, as much as you do. All this tells me is that you think everyone here needs to "blanda up", because otherwise, there's not enough manpower, and you sir, are full of shit.

Pure democracy is mob rule and raw vote count basically decides everything. If you didn't know this you need to stay the fuck off Holla Forums or at the very least lurk more.

Then where is the issue?

Well, damn. Guess I should just delete all of his pictures that ring so true even today, in their immortal relevance to CURRENT_YEAR.

It's even simpler for you to just go back and read the comment chain. You're a jew. This conservation is over.

Ok. So what is that proving?
It doesn't refute my main point, which is that he is controlled.

Not an argument.

I suggest deleting the newly edited colored ones that were also being shilled by israeli posters on cuckchan.
You can also stop sucking a washed up celebrity's cock and defending his recent shitposting streak.

You were also condemning yet another public man on Holla Forums's side as "lost", while also pushing your unproved claims.

Your constant need to ask dumb questions is an incredibly blatant shill tactic and you should know that. What I stated about Democracy was correct and instead of ceding the point you are now trying to shift goal posts and tie this back into something I was not arguing about. You argue exactly like a kike would.

Now as to Trump being controlled? You only have some things Trump has merely said BUT NOT DONE to back that up. If anything Trump's words so far have caused partisan King Nigger & co to abstain from the UN resolution which screwed over Bibi. It's a classic tactic of "say one thing, cause another". If you don't understand how Trump can use words to deliberately achieve different results then as I said before you need to lurk more.

If Trump starts increasing aid to Israel enacting other policies that benefit kikes over American citizens then you have a point. Until then you're nothing but a sad miserable shill trying to D&C with nothing but speculation. Kill yourself.

THERE IS NO "US" YOU FUCKING WEIRDO. We are the backwater of the backwater. We're the fucking dregs of society. We are angry white males who are woke, while our own brothers plot total ethnic suicide. We live in a mad mad mad world. And even those people rightwing enough to actually glimpse at the Communism all around us are too busy waiting for a dead magic hippie zombie kike to come back and kill everyone to create a perfect utopian spirit world. To the point that they welcome destruction as it means Jesus is coming.
It's a fucking mad mad mad world!

It worked for me. I have a President that makes you cry. And that is better than anything I've ever had in my horrible shitty life in connection to the masses and civilization.

Care to elaborate on this?

Are you fucking serious?
what is your point with the whole democracy thing?

Do you still not realize that he is owned by the banks, and that they can personally bankrupt him whenever they like?
Don't you realize that he is in debt to those forces that he continues to praise? do you think he will destroy that power before they bankrupt him? huh?

facts, logic and reason don't matter

daddy said he's going to build a wall :^)

Many men of the public who so much as show agreement with Holla Forums on one thing tend to get swamped by shills like you parroting how "cucked" they are. Characters like Sam Hyde, and yes, A. Wyatt Mann have had their fair share of flack and rumours designated them as compromised.

oh ok, I don't see that.
just keep fighting for them to stay in power if you want, I can't do anything about it.
If you want us all to come together, then it wont help to praise their meme puppets.

I don't cry, I'm warning you.
You are the one whining.
and soon you will cry even more, when you have to come to grips with your destiny and what you created.

The only neo-nazi orgs in Ukraine are Soros-funded controlled opposition. kys fagit

The wall doesn't matter in this context

When did I make the argument that he is cucked?
He made some satirical comics for skinhead rags while he was working in Hollywood and has/had a long time Jewish girlfriend.
Now for the last 6 months he discovered the imageboards after being bored of people sucking his cock on Jim goad boards and other boards dedicated to him and and started shitposting new OC.

And I quote

Please share these with any clever meme makers and alt right site managers you know.

Now he spends his time derailing threads with his shitty OC and TL;DR blabbering trying to be a modern day Celine.
He is the namefag e-celeb cancer that is killing imageboards.

lolno

Got a source?

Sauce for what exactly?
Here is the 8/pol archive of his first shitposting.
web.archive.org/web/20160613042607/http://8ch.net/pol/res/6247231.html
The mods also deleted many posts criticizing the forced nature of the OP
Please share these with any clever meme makers and alt right site managers you know.

Can't find the 4pol where the thread was being bumped by Israeli posters, but I'll dig

I'm not seeing anything here proving the stories about his supposed ties to the Jews. Nothing damning, either.

hates nigger

oy to the muthafuckin vey

Even Hitler was democratically elected. People being lazy fucks and slacking off because fuhrer Trump will fix everything says more about the character of the people than anything else.

>RT: America refused to veto the UN resolution on settlements. What signal is the Obama administration sending to Israel?

juden can never hide their true nature for long.

sooner or later, everyone gets wise to their act.

and with the UN involved, we might see some 7D hyper-chess from the Emperor, "Sorry, it's out of my hands, Obama made sure of that"

Yup. This is why I think Trump was so loud about demanding Obama do the opposite of what he ended up doing since we know Obama is a dumb nigger who will play contrarian when he can just to oppose Trump.

It then serves dual purpose of screwing over Jewland while making Trump look like their buddy and simultaneously stirring up anti-UN sentiment among the cucks. This kinda played out about as well as it could this way. Prob has something to do with why the shills are so mad today too.

A shame the disqualification of Obama's tenure would possibly lead to a challenging of this and the abortion act. Those'll do way more harm than good for their goals.

we we all gratefully enjoyed the kike salt for weeks. kill yourself.

Just focus on what he says about Israel because he couldnt possibly be playing both sides.

Let's be honest:
If he didn't verbally suck the jewish cock, he'd never be a candidate.
could be he's a kike plant, expertly camouflaged (unlikely when you see how hamfisted way the "they are just stupid goyim, they will believe everything we say" false flag shit they have been pushing.
we'll see if he will suck the literal kike cock.
then we will instantly hate him

final verdict will only come when he is actually in office.
"I am pro life, but you know what… we need to take care of our black community, they have it so rough, and the democrats haven't done them any favours"
let the "clean up" begin, while white women have no abortions.

CTR should be defunded.

All what is needed is to bring to Trumps attention that public money is spent on online shilling and he will cut it off.

Imagine how much better Holla Forums would be! -)

It's mind boggling listening to the bitching, crying and attempted d&c over this. The slate of candidates offered in this election (other than Trump) were all bought and paid for cookie cutter ZOG clones. Almost indistinguishable from the other.

Here it is, a month and a half later and all you have to do is hit the jewgle news feeds about Trump and they are still absolutely hysterical over the guy. The Democratic party is a smoldering ruin, the cuck-Republican wing is wandering around in a daze and meanwhile the media continues to pour out unrelenting hatred at Trump.

Yeah, he's not perfect but ffs. The amount of pure asshurt he generates is evidence there will be some serious changes ahead.

That would cost him the next election, and you know it. Not supporting Israel wholesale during his fullterm, but that, my friend, would do him in.

—–

This is horseshit. George HW Bush got on television and addressed the nation directly that Israel was trying to shake the country down for extra shekels in the wake of the Gulf War and the public overwhelmingly supported him. He also tried to tie the funding to a total freeze on settlements. Then the kikes put the "no new taxes" narrative into overdrive and sunk him.

The big difference? Bush 41 didn't have the fully realized implementation of the internet during his day. To argue that in today's environment any and all jewish narratives can be bypassed by a charismatic and powerful agent who can harness that information medium is pure horseshit.

Lets keep in mind tho that Hillary did get the majority of Jewish votes over 90% I beleive where Trump got much lower. And let's not forget the fact of the Wikileaks docs showing Hillary having a lewd relationship with Rothschilds and how they been wanting her to be prez. Trump has been saying he wants to work with Putin and vice versa and wants to create a safe zone in Syria to help out Assad and take out Isis. They're somethings that Trump just cannot say like other anons had already said in this thread because normies are simply not ready and we have to remember many republicans are pro Israel so that makes it quite hard to get votes eventhough he said he wants to cut all foreign funding to countries and wants them to pay their fair share and wants the US out of NATO. We should always be willing to criticize Trump but also remember what he said in the past that goes against their agenda. A puppet wouldn't even touched on what happened at the Brussels attacks they would just pretend everything is fine and cry about MUH HUMAN RIGHTS. We should be cautious with Trump but also at the same time be optimistic because if anyone has seen some of the meme magic screen caps and been paying attention to the year of the fire monkey and looking ahead at the next Chinese New Year show some pretty interesting things to occur within the next year. We all know meme magic is real and it's great powers anyone who has lurked and seen its very influence would be a fool to deny it's existence. Let us wait and see what happens now all we can do is wait but we can also meme a happening to come to shape reality in Holla Forums's favor.

You know for a fucking fact this isn't about taking a "skeptical approach," and your watering down and misdirection games regarding the obvious shilling taking place is more jewish than anything else going on.

You forget that he is owned by the bankers.
He has no real say in what is going on. they will shut him down if he does anything against their agenda.
they keep fooling us.
they won't let anyone into power that they can't control.
It's not the majority of the jews who are controlling us. It's the minority, and that minority is supporting donald trump. not only that, they have complete power over him. They can personally bankrupt him whenever they like because he is in so much debt to them.

It would be nice if some magical hero popped out of the sky and saved us all.
that is what they want us to believe is happening or is going to happen, such that we wont mobilize ourselves and become powerful and sovereign.
they want the power where they can control it, and they have that right now.

Ok, now explain to me how Trump isn't the best thing to happen to whites worldwide in the past 30 years.
He opened us up to talking about race. He's building a wall and limiting turd world immigration. He's a strong male role model. He's capitalist/anti marxist. He's putting focus on our finances so future whites can have something. He's made the lefts thought terminating cliches(racist, sexist, transphobic) even more pathetic than they were before.
Nice try though. He's becoming president in a few days. Your shilling doesn't mean shit.

happy hanukkah

is she a fucking kike?

Nice to see one of my OC images starting to make the rounds OP.

On your topic though. It's kinda interesting that the jewry is so scared. But I'm not ready to believe he'll be anti-kike before I see it. I'll rather be pleasantly surpassed than disappointed.

Have a new image to use in the future. Not wholly mine but pimped up a bit.

Even cuckchan understands this better than you do.

Hell-o devil

The main point is not what he has been doing up till now, as we don't know what he specifically is going to do when he steps into power. But what we know, is that he is owned by the bankers. So what he is going to do is not going to be his own decisions, but rather the decisions of those who own him.

GAS THE KIKES RACE WAR NOW

wew

Whats specifically wrong with planned parenthood? I thought they donated stem cells to science research

The fact that Trump seemed totally immune to shaming and to media Jews sounding the bigotry alarms everywhere is what makes them jittery about him domestically. But I doubt Israel cares too much about that directly - instead it'll be anxious that he's a wildcard and they can't totally rely on all their branches of influence in the system bringing him more-or-less into line. It's the same concern all the "deep-state" corporate and security guys have. My guess is Trump's default attitude is to regard Israel as an ally, until he feels like either he or America is being exploited by them. The problem Israel might have is the simple fact that Jews gonna Jew without really understanding why it even annoys people.

This loathsome turd is my resident stalker … a lonely, unaccomplished individual whose sole purpose in life appears is be to roam these threads and attempt to trash yous truly with the same tired assertion that I'm a "faggot Jew-loving Satanist" … yeah, and Hitler was a transgender rabbi. I have no idea what this clown's motive is. He may just be a dedicated Yid shill or a neurotic goof with no life who's desperately seeking attention. I've already mopped up the floor with this unhinged pest on several threads, much to the delight of the board regulars, but he always surfaces again to grace us with his inane and useless splattering. Maybe someday, this twisted freak will somehow discover the opposite sex and find a new, and hopefully more rewarding, way to spend his time.

What's up AWM

Well, quite a lot,actually … just did an anti-BLM album jacket and an anti-SJW book cover and recently rendered a slew of irreverent propaganda for a winning Prez candidate … I'd say things are looking fashionably fashy these days.

'
Unless the kikes are in the forefront of stopping White Genocide, they will be blamed for it, and ever more jews are starting to understand that.

Jews being Jews, they will try to weasel themselves out it by supporting likes of McInnes, Thernovich, Milo and other kike alikes that don't think Whites have a right to exist, so my guess is that it will be gas chambers for real this time.

My guess is that you are a Jew.