Help /liberty/ understand capitalism

/liberty/ needs help understanding Marxist theory but they are too tsundere to ask us: >>>/liberty/25864

its a bit more complex than "free market will fix it".

They have specific questions.

Oh, sorry, I forgot that the so-called "Marxists" on Holla Forums know nothing of their own theory. Can a mod delete my thread?

Sadly this is true.

Heh, no.

If they want an explanation, they can come here. I'm not wasting my time listening to idiots preach the Gospel of Lord Market to me.

It's okay to admit that you don't know shit, you are not alone.

You're better off asking >>>/marx/ even if you'd get your reply some weeks after.
Holla Forums is mostly just memers like me.

bumping with attention grabber

Disgusting

No, I've been on /liberty/ multiple times before.

It's not that I don't know my shit, it's that I'm not going to waste my time arguing with market fascists who just mumble shit about muh dictionary muh nature muh NAP remember the 100 gorillions ;_;

They are trying to actually understand it right now, though. I guess because the Americans are still waking up.

I don't believe you.

"Capitalism" is the 19th century equivalent of a meme. Any attempt to endow it with a formal definition is "reactionary."

The word "capitalism" is merely a derivation of capitalist, which is bascially a slur that refers to brown people who sell brown things from far away.

"Capitalism" is the 19th century equivalent of a meme. Any attempt to endow it with a formal definition is "reactionary."

The word "capitalism" is merely a derivation of capitalist, which is bascially a slur that refers to brown people who sell brown things from far away.

They're brainwashed wageslaves that have already bought into the neoliberal propaganda hook line and sinker. There's little help for them I'm afraid.

Shitposting on /Liberty/ is pretty fun tho