THE (((UNITED NATIONS))) SAYS BALKAN COUNTRIES ARE "ILLEGALLY" DEPORTING RAPEFUGEES

Balkan countries illegally push back migrants: UNHCR

archive.fo/W2ALr

We're now at a point where deporting invaders is somehow considered "illegal". How long before they will call it "ethnic cleansing"?

Other urls found in this thread:

midwayusa.com/product/387671/hornady-superformance-gmx-ammunition-556x45mm-nato-55-grain-gmx-hollow-point-boat-tail-lead-free-box-of-20
luckygunner.com/labs/5-56-vs-223/
bearingarms.com/bob-o/2011/02/15/223-remington-vs-556-nato-what-you-dont-know-could-hurt-you/
thetruthaboutguns.com/2013/02/foghorn/ask-foghorn-whats-the-difference-between-5-56-and-223/
thefirearmblog.com/blog/2015/03/13/graphic-breakdown-of-308-vs-7-62x51/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Pick one

Daily reminder that "replacement migration" AKA white genocide is a official UN policy.

Oy vey, you must welcome invaders and give them 5star hotel treatment.

Get fucked UN

That was the plan from the very beginning. Just like the jews, who were foreign guests in Europe, were "holocausted" when they were deported for being dickheads to their hosts.

But removing whites from your country is a moral imperative, like Rhodesia, Haiti, South Africa, etc.

I have an idea, how about we all migrate to Saudi Arabia, demand same rights, and demand they build us Churches? How does that sound?

FinMin pls go awoo

I'm not FinMin, I just liked his tweet.

Seems legit.

If migrants cross "un-bureaucratically" the border of a nation, than that nation must deport them just as "un-bureaucratically", since everything else wouldn't work in the first place.
A nation has laws that manages the immigration and the emigration. The laws for emigration only work if migrants complied with the laws if immigration when the entered the country.
Just as we see now, that many shitskins can't "legally" be deported because they don't have any passports to verify their identity, since they threw them away before entering the country.

tl;dr
You get deported the same way you entered.

Get fucked UN

This is why United Nations, United States, European Union AKA United States 2.0 is a bad idea.

A very small insignificant part of the population ends up in control and dictates all policy, such as "RAPEFUGEES WELCOME!"

The minority shouldn't rule the majority.

They should not deport them. They should remove them.

That's not very bureaucratic, user

ok bub

Ethnic cleansing only applies when we say it does. We'll call it an upheaval instead.

We call it ethnic normalization. Because we are returning the land to its rightful owners.

I just want to dissapoint everyone here because we are expected to have warm and dry 10 degrees celsius weather thru out whole January, so unfortunately there wont be rapefugees freezing to death here.
This is the second year with no snow here and people are certain that a very dangerous weather shift has happened over our skies.

Reminder that 5.56/.223 comes in hollow point.

.223 does, 5.56 doesn't. 5.56 is military ammo and they aren't allowed to use hollow points.

THANK YOU ARKAN AND GOD BLESS YOU

Hvala ti Arkane, Bog ti dao sreće

5.56 is just a caliber like any other. Its essentially a higher pressure .223. And yes, they make them in hollow point.

midwayusa.com/product/387671/hornady-superformance-gmx-ammunition-556x45mm-nato-55-grain-gmx-hollow-point-boat-tail-lead-free-box-of-20

That is far from enough. The UN needs to be declared a terrorist organization committing crimes against humanity for their involvement in White genocide.

Thank You Arkan and God Bless you

Hvala ti Arkane.

Shit like this should be bannable

What a bunch of clowns. I can't wait for God Emperor Trump to get into power and just cuck the "UN" non-stop.

What is mk262 mod 1? Answer 5.56 x45 nato with a 77gr BTHP. They are hollow points however the hollow tip is not large enough to take advantage of expansion by hydrodynamic action. ie blood and guts filling it up and makin a big ol 'splodey hole and sheeit. The only rounds that do that reliably are self defense and hunting rounds for either pistol or rifle. Further there is nothing specifically against using hollow points in war time; only munitions that are not specifically designed to cause harm. Kind of funny that rounds that do not cause expansion and rapid transfer of energy into flesh are illegal for hunting in some jurisdictions because they would cause unnecessary suffering.

This would be a brilliant image to post in the white genocide thing going on on twitter, if you cropped the merchant out (for normie browsers).

"THANK YOU ARKAN AND GOD BLESS YOU"

And to think, just the other day there were Holla Forumsacks supporting the fucking UN just because they passed a useless resolution against Israel colonizing Palestinian territory.

What you see here is the REAL face of the UN, pro-white-genocide, anti-freedom, anti-nationalist, and filled with worthless, parasitic fucktards that have the unmitigated gall to call themselves human.

Not only should the UN be disbanded, all UN buildings across the globe should be burned to the ground & the land sown with salt, and all individuals that ever "worked" in the UN should be publicly executed along with their immediate families right down to the last baby.

Fuck that goddam dump of a trash heap, and death to anyone that supports it, even verbally.

REMOVE UN

True the brain shouldn't rule the rest of the body

While we're at it we should probably start calling it "western genocide" instead of "White genocide", for normie browsers or maybe you should just fuck off back to /r/The_Donald

Some Balkan nation have mass/killing of immigrants and the police can't do shit because when they arrive late everybody has already went home.
In my country we even had 2 rival football clubs get together to beat immigrants, this has never happened before.

Right, Just like Hungary and Poland are "illegally" acting far right as if they had no sovereignty, fuck the (((UN and the EU)))

Do you have an article about that? I could use some masturbation material.

More like legally. The UN is, for all intents and purposes, not a body with any enforcement mechanisms.

Just kill these fags already. Start by keeping them with the rapefugees. End by gassing them all. Or running them over with cars.

which country? Am balkans myself would like to know.
Also, good job

Peter Sutherland, Head Rapefugee Advocate in U.N.: "National sovereignty is an illusion."

why even life

This is terrible that they made those people walk through the cold. They should have been summarily executed.

Yes they make hollow points. The military can use them, but civilians can use them all day long. Plenty of people hunt with 5.56 and/or .223 hollowpoints.

What reason is there anymore for a country to stay in the UN, besides inertia?

IIRC they started out as a way to prevent WW2 from happening again, but clearly they haven't done shit in that regard. That problem has already been solved by nukes and MAD. And I doubt anyone seriously believes UN could prevent a world war.

Why haven't you killed yourself yet?

how should I do it?

Anybody who knows his shit about the war would know that Arkan is utter fucking subhuman scum. He was a petty criminal that stole from his own people and fucked with people for no reason. Praise Mauzer, praise Kikor. Don't praise fucking Arkan.

Against which law?

Thank you Arkan and may the gods be with you!

Baby's first assault rifle

You got it the wrong way m80. As a rule of thumb, commercial ammo (.223 in this case) has higher pressure than military ammo

Maybe this is a good thing that they're poor?

My money is: Bolgaria

Nah… I think I'm okay…

kike detected

That's true for 7.62 NATO/.308 and modern commercial .30-06 vs WW2 mil-surp, but it's the other way around with 5.56mm/.223.

5.56mm maintains the same or lower pressure as .223 when fired in a gun chambered for 5.56mm, but in a .223 gun, there's a shorter jump for the bullet to make between chamber and rifling, resulting a pressure spike if you use 5.56mm designed for a wider jump that lowers pressure. Firing .223 in an AR chambered for 5.56mm is fine; firing 5.56mm in a commercial .223 rifle will result in higher pressures that lead to increased wear and tear. That shorter jump is also why a dedicated .223 rifle is generally just a little more accurate than the same gun in 5.56mm. The confusion arises from manufacturers who stamp their guns as .223/5.56mm interchangeably.

Whereas using modern commercial .30-06 will beat the operating rod in your M1 Garand to death over time, and using high-end .308 in a mil-surp 7.62x51mm rifle will lead to increased wear and tear (except in a gun with an adjustable gas system, like the FAL). In both those cases, a demand for more powerful hunting ammo for big game led to commercial ammo outstripping the original mil-spec, whereas the difference between .223 and 5.56mm has more to do with the rifle itself than the ammunition, which DOES have a pressure difference.

Everything I have read points to the exact opposite.

In a 5.56 there's a larger throat length (the distance between the end of the cartridge neck and the point at which the rifling in the barrel engages the bullet). In addition chamber preassures are 12% than SAAMI .223 caliber specifications. Therefore you can shoot a .223 in a 5.56 barrel but not the other way around. Well you can but just be prepared for catastrophic failure.

[1] luckygunner.com/labs/5-56-vs-223/
[2] bearingarms.com/bob-o/2011/02/15/223-remington-vs-556-nato-what-you-dont-know-could-hurt-you/
[3] thetruthaboutguns.com/2013/02/foghorn/ask-foghorn-whats-the-difference-between-5-56-and-223/

Everything I've read with regards to 7.62 vs .308 is the exact opposite. Commercial .308 is higher pressure than military 7.62.

[4] thefirearmblog.com/blog/2015/03/13/graphic-breakdown-of-308-vs-7-62x51/

The UN exists so liberals in western countries can fall back to a "higher" argument when out of power.

tell the united cucks that

FUCK OFF WE ARE FULL

We'd all be killed and get called invaders; the women would then be used as baby factories and rape stations. But that was your point. :^)

Thank You Arkan and God Bless You.

checked

Soon we'll be illegally shooting them so fuck off (((United nations.)))

Bulgaria has multiple actual active RWDS and I've heard people routinely "disappear" in the woods along the Balkans route. Border patrol opened fire recently as well I believe.